The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 12th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
All this password talk is making me dread the future. Anyway, where is the move relearner? Thought it'd be in the same place, but apparently not. Cinccino needs Bullet Seed and Rock Blast plz.
Same as Move Deleter, she outside of PWT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTheTrainer View Post
Oh! I got passed the Electrical Gate WITH a translated game. I used this password. レシラム
= Reshiramu in japanese. yay!
You are playing Black 2, right? :D Then it's pretty obvious that it works since it's the password for Black 2.
Zekuromu is for White 2.
Old July 13th, 2012, 05:50 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
When you catch the Therian formes of the Kami trio in the Dream Radar, will their natures and IVs be set when they're transferred to B2/W2?

Old July 13th, 2012, 07:19 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Nature: Quirky
Ok, I know people are getting tired of hearing this question, but I have read the last couple of pages about the code and none of them are working me me either, I have tried all the 1101-9909, no luck, I tried the Reshiramu , no luck, any suggestions??
Old July 13th, 2012, 07:37 PM
davel777
Beginning Trainer

Problem here...

I am in the plasma boat and I defeated all the grunts. THe only one is the electricity and a computer.
I pressed A in the computer and it only talks japanese words. It didn't make me to type the password. How can I do it.. It just talked in japanese words.

Here is My Problem...

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 13th, 2012, 07:41 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davel777 View Post
Problem here...

I am in the plasma boat and I defeated all the grunts. THe only one is the electricity and a computer.
I pressed A in the computer and it only talks japanese words. It didn't make me to type the password. How can I do it.. It just talked in japanese words.

Here is My Problem...
I'm having almost the same problem, one of the grunts gives you a code and you have to have the plasma card, did you get it yet??
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Old July 13th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumDude View Post
When you catch the Therian formes of the Kami trio in the Dream Radar, will their natures and IVs be set when they're transferred to B2/W2?
Yes, like with the dream world, natures and ivs won't be given until transferred to your copy of b2w2.
Old July 14th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by davel777 View Post
Problem here...

Here is My Problem...
Rough translation: "To insert the password you need a card."
In other words you need to obtain Plasma Card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
Ok, I know people are getting tired of hearing this question, but I have read the last couple of pages about the code and none of them are working me me either, I have tried all the 1101-9909, no luck, I tried the Reshiramu , no luck, any suggestions??
What about Zekuromu?

And have you used Katakana? It needs to be in katakana, no other alphabet works.
Old July 14th, 2012, 03:38 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Rough translation: "To insert the password you need a card."
In other words you need to obtain Plasma Card.

What about Zekuromu?

And have you used Katakana? It needs to be in katakana, no other alphabet works.
I'm playing black2 and I thought the word was reshiromu, but no, those 2 words did not work either, I thought one of the grunts was supposed to give you the #, but none of the grunts gave me a # at all!!
Old July 14th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Haseyo
쏘쿨

Can you post a screenshot or something of what you're trying to type in? Many symbols can look the same. As long as you have the card, one of them has to work or you're imputing it wrong.
Old July 14th, 2012, 04:03 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haseyo View Post
Can you post a screenshot or something of what you're trying to type in? Many symbols can look the same. As long as you have the card, one of them has to work or you're imputing it wrong.
I can't do a screen shot atm, but I click the box to the right of the 1/? and then I put in the reshiramu and it converts it to the 4 Japanese symbols, I have tried all four of the suggestions that I was told with no luck?
Old July 14th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Haseyo
쏘쿨

It's tough, I can't really make the call. I was in the same position, but I went back and talked to every grunt again (Black 2 btw) and then typed in レシラム (on the katakana page, not the converter) and it worked.
Old July 14th, 2012, 05:12 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Quote:
It's tough, I can't really make the call. I was in the same position, but I went back and talked to every grunt again (Black 2 btw) and then typed in レシラム (on the katakana page, not the converter) and it worked.
Attachment 65198

Pic not so clear, but it was the best one I could get!!
If you click on it, you can see the bigger version.
Old July 14th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Haseyo
쏘쿨

Have you tried with the actual katakana page, right? I don't know if it makes the difference. I feel the converter turns it into hiragana, which is a big no no.

If you don't know, hiragana is the more squiggly characters while katakana has the more straight, thinner ones.
Old July 14th, 2012, 05:40 PM
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

I used that picture to go by to put in the the katakana page, I believe I may just restart, maybe there was something I missed some where!!
Old July 15th, 2012, 01:25 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

As I expected...
Converter is NO. Converter converts latin into hiragana.

You need to go to the second table and click on レ シ ラ ム characters.
It MUST work.

Also, here's a picture:
Old July 17th, 2012, 06:55 PM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

Okay, I've had a small problem tugging at the back of my mind lately. Let's start with this:
From Pokemon Ruby, I formed an awesome team that I grew an attatchment too like a little child.
I imported them to Platinum and furthered their skills before finally PokeTransferring them to White where I trained them and had battles with my friends. Then...
I left my Pokemon White on a rental bus. I've always known that I was going to get B/W2. So, after I beat all eight gyms in B/W2, is it justified if I hack in the Ruby team that I lost? Usually I'm against hacking, but it seems to be the only way to get them back.
Old July 17th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Haseyo
쏘쿨

I...guess. Far be it from me to tell you to hack a team or not. I wouldn't know the difference unless you have a Swampert with Flamethrower and T-bolt.
Old July 18th, 2012, 06:17 AM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

Quote:
I...guess. Far be it from me to tell you to hack a team or not. I wouldn't know the difference unless you have a Swampert with Flamethrower and T-bolt.
Okay...I think the only other hack upon them(if any) would be flawless to:
a: make up for lost EV's
b: make up for their unknown IV's

Plus, they were like lvl 80. So, there's really no way to get their true EV's/IV's back honestly.
Old July 18th, 2012, 06:19 AM
Haseyo
쏘쿨

Then make it as good as you want it to be. Again, as long as you don't break the legal boundaries then it's really no big deal, just saving time. I don't know if this is considered a "B2/W2" question so I'll leave it as it is right here.
Old July 18th, 2012, 06:32 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
I don't think anyone would actually want Swampy with that kind of moves o.O
Old July 18th, 2012, 07:03 AM
Khrysta

Guys, sorry to say but keep "Hacking" and "Roms" discussions out of this Q&A I get a few complaints when they pop up, but seeing as this is semi-legit question, I allowed it to stay.

Darkpokeball, Sorry for your loss of your Pokemon game. You could do as you say, but remember that Gen 5 Games can tell hacked Pokemon from Legit ones and do not allow certain hacked features into Online Gameplay so even if you wanted to use your team for Metagame, you may not be able to. Especially in case of forcing EV/IV's and irregular Pokemon Spawns.

My suggestion is to try and recreate the team on your R/S if you still can. They may not be the same thing in the end, but you'd be much better off in the long run IMO.
Old July 18th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Mr. X
Oops
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Anyone have a list of where to obtain the diffrient evolution stones?

And does anyone know how to evolve Eevee into Glacion?

Come play Runescape
Old July 18th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Khrysta

The Evolutions Stones can be found in various places using the Dowsing Machine. I watched Marriland's Black 2 Let's Play and he was finding quite a few. I think they can also be found in the swirling dust clouds at a low chance.

As for Glaceon, unfortunately you cannot get her until after you've beaten the game. You need access to Twist Mountian, its the very same spot as in B/W in the center, a small passage way that leads to an Iced over rock.

You cannot get Leafeon until Post game either as you can't access Pinwheel Forest until you've beaten the E4.
Old July 18th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Anyone have a list of where to obtain the diffrient evolution stones?

And does anyone know how to evolve Eevee into Glacion?
Eevee evolves by the Ice Rock at the very bottom of Twist Mountain, while the evolution stones are found in various dustclouds within the game, as well as other spots such as:

Spoiler:
Water Stone: Route 19, Clay Road (With Dowsing Machine), , Wellspring Cave (Dustcloud), Chargestone Cave (Dustcloud), Mistralton Cave (Dustcloud), Twist Mountain (Dustcloud), , Victory Road (Dustcloud), Giant Chasm (Dustcloud), Seaside Cave (Dustcloud), Reverse Mountain (Dustcloud), Clay Road (Dustcloud), Underground Ruins (Dustcloud), Relic Path (Dustcloud), Caselia Sewers (Dustcloud), N's Castle (Dustcloud)

Fire Stone: Desert Resort (With Dowsing Machine), Yamaji Town, , Wellspring Cave (Dustcloud), Chargestone Cave (Dustcloud), Mistralton Cave (Dustcloud), Twist Mountain (Dustcloud), , Victory Road (Dustcloud), Giant Chasm (Dustcloud), Seaside Cave (Dustcloud), Reverse Mountain (Dustcloud), Clay Road (Dustcloud), Underground Ruins (Dustcloud), Relic Path (Dustcloud), Caselia Sewers (Dustcloud), N's Castle (Dustcloud)

Thunderstone: Nimbasa City (With Dowsing Machine), Chargestone Cave, , Wellspring Cave (Dustcloud), Chargestone Cave (Dustcloud), Mistralton Cave (Dustcloud), Twist Mountain (Dustcloud), , Victory Road (Dustcloud), Giant Chasm (Dustcloud), Seaside Cave (Dustcloud), Reverse Mountain (Dustcloud), Clay Road (Dustcloud), Underground Ruins (Dustcloud), Relic Path (Dustcloud), Caselia Sewers (Dustcloud), N's Castle (Dustcloud)

Leaf Stone: Route 7, Lostlorn Forest (With Dowsing Machine), , Wellspring Cave (Dustcloud), Chargestone Cave (Dustcloud), Mistralton Cave (Dustcloud), Twist Mountain (Dustcloud), , Victory Road (Dustcloud), Giant Chasm (Dustcloud), Seaside Cave (Dustcloud), Reverse Mountain (Dustcloud), Clay Road (Dustcloud), Underground Ruins (Dustcloud), Relic Path (Dustcloud), Caselia Sewers (Dustcloud), N's Castle (Dustcloud)

Moon Stone: Route 6, Dreamyard, Giant Chasm (With Dowsing Machine), Giant Chasm, , Wellspring Cave (Dustcloud), Chargestone Cave (Dustcloud), Mistralton Cave (Dustcloud), Twist Mountain (Dustcloud), , Victory Road (Dustcloud), Giant Chasm (Dustcloud), Seaside Cave (Dustcloud), Reverse Mountain (Dustcloud), Clay Road (Dustcloud), Underground Ruins (Dustcloud), Relic Path (Dustcloud), Caselia Sewers (Dustcloud), N's Castle (Dustcloud)

Sun Stone: Pinwheel Forest, Relic Castle, Nimbasa City, Giant Chasm

Dusk Stone: Stranger's House, Victory Road (With Dowsing Machine), , Wellspring Cave (Dustcloud), Chargestone Cave (Dustcloud), Mistralton Cave (Dustcloud), Twist Mountain (Dustcloud), , Victory Road (Dustcloud), Giant Chasm (Dustcloud), Seaside Cave (Dustcloud), Reverse Mountain (Dustcloud), Clay Road (Dustcloud), Underground Ruins (Dustcloud), Relic Path (Dustcloud), Caselia Sewers (Dustcloud), N's Castle (Dustcloud)

Dawn Stone: Dreamyard, Moor of Icirrus (With Dowsing Machine), , Wellspring Cave (Dustcloud), Chargestone Cave (Dustcloud), Mistralton Cave (Dustcloud), Twist Mountain (Dustcloud), , Victory Road (Dustcloud), Giant Chasm (Dustcloud), Seaside Cave (Dustcloud), Reverse Mountain (Dustcloud), Clay Road (Dustcloud), Underground Ruins (Dustcloud), Relic Path (Dustcloud), Caselia Sewers (Dustcloud), N's Castle (Dustcloud)

Shiny Stone: Route 6, Dragonspiral Tower, Undella Town (With Dowsing Machine), Abundant Shrine, , Wellspring Cave (Dustcloud), Chargestone Cave (Dustcloud), Mistralton Cave (Dustcloud), Twist Mountain (Dustcloud), , Victory Road (Dustcloud), Giant Chasm (Dustcloud), Seaside Cave (Dustcloud), Reverse Mountain (Dustcloud), Clay Road (Dustcloud), Underground Ruins (Dustcloud), Relic Path (Dustcloud), Caselia Sewers (Dustcloud), N's Castle (Dustcloud)
Old July 18th, 2012, 02:47 PM
iRyahn

Nature: Adamant
In places like the Pokemon World Tournament, would berries be a one use item (as in once a Pokemon on your team uses it, it's gone for good) or would the berry still be attached to the Pokemon during a situation like this? I'm hoping for the second situation but you never know.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links