Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old December 5th, 2003, 11:42 AM
Amras_Calaelen
Dragon Trainer

Aw well, I've been playing several pokemon games.

Games borrowed from friends:

Bleu

Games finished on pc (rom and emulator)

Red, Yellow, Green (japanese version, got to 1st gym), Silver, Crystal

Games owned myself

Gold and Saphire

I loved every one of these games, I played them with extreme joy.
But now I want to talk about it some more than with only one friend and occasionally a guy on the internet. A friend of mine (the one I talk pok with) told me about this site...so, here I am
Old December 5th, 2003, 12:39 PM
Kairi
The Original $staff_title

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kairi
Hi, welcome to the Community. Hope you enjoy it here. Youll find plenty of fans here who are eager to talk. Have a good time, and check the rules of course.
Old December 5th, 2003, 01:32 PM
Porygon
Booted out - don't be like me!

Send a message via ICQ to Porygon Send a message via AIM to Porygon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Porygon Send a message via Yahoo to Porygon
Indeed. Welcome to PC! Yeah.
Old December 5th, 2003, 01:34 PM
HAJIME
so's your face

Send a message via AIM to HAJIME Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to HAJIME
Welcome, welcome.. to the pokemon community! Go join some clubs, role plays.... or show of your art.

Ihasalapras.
Old December 5th, 2003, 01:38 PM
Sapphire
:]

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sapphire
Hello! welcome here and fun fun FUN! WHEEEEE

*runs around the room*

I honestly don't know what to put in this signature anymore XD"Hi!" would probably be just fine, ne? or maybe something else...like...what...? hm....
Old December 5th, 2003, 01:46 PM
HAJIME
so's your face

Send a message via AIM to HAJIME Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to HAJIME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire
Hello! welcome here and fun fun FUN! WHEEEEE

*runs around the room*
Sapphire your insain! O.o

Ihasalapras.
Old December 5th, 2003, 01:49 PM
MoonLight
The Stars Are Pretty ~

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MoonLight Send a message via Skype™ to MoonLight
Hey there Welcome to PC it's nice to meet ya i hope ya have a great time here I belive that Sapphire is Surgar High
Im The Great MoonLight
Only Artist To Live On The Moon XD

Im mvtm's sidekick
Old December 5th, 2003, 02:37 PM
DragonTrainer
Shiver me timbers!

Welcome to PC dude, have a fun time!!
Old December 6th, 2003, 01:04 AM
Phantom Angel
aka Dark Heaven

Send a message via ICQ to Phantom Angel Send a message via AIM to Phantom Angel Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Phantom Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom Angel
Let's the wind of PC bring new members! XD
Welcome to PC, have an ultimate time here. lol
Name Change Notice:
Is now known as Dark Heaven
Old December 6th, 2003, 09:58 AM
Amras_Calaelen
Dragon Trainer

Whoa, one day, 8 replies.

Not ever have I seen a better proof of an acitve enough forum

I always enjoy coming to new forums, or forums that have been in existence for some time already. The ammount of posts that I see around me indicate that this forum is either quite old or extremely over active...maybe there are more like Sapphire (running around the room like that)...

Some stuff about me:

I can be just as Hyper-active as Sapphire,
I can be more serious than any moderator that you will encounter,
I just love Dragon Pokmon, Psychic is very sweet as well,
I started playing pokmon when it was fairly unknown here in Holland, the tv-shows only got there about 6 months later...I totally think people missunderstand the games..I mean, I think there can be learned alot from these games (alot about dealing with losses...God I hated brock in bleu((I always take Charmander....it kinda S*CKS against that onix)), also people make fun of pokmon being for little children, but why am I so addicted to these games then?
I mean, I am 17 years old, it's supposed to be for children under the age of 14 (at least, I thought it was) and still me and my friend (which is 18) are playing this game with alot of pleasure...
My teams are not strong (well, they shouldn't be underestimated), but they have pokmon in it that I think are totally SWEET....I really love having a Aggron in my team, with a Gardevoir and some other creatures, I still have to make a real team, I only completed my pokdex yesterday, the last to catch was Pikachu (2 of them) stash them at the daycare and get that Pichu...Finally me 2nd star, now for the paintings and the battle-tower (28 streak there already :D l.50)

Again I want to say: Let's talk about pokmon, let's discuss what the pro's and con's of each pokmon are, let's switch teams and see how our battles would progress, let's exchange tactics and most of all: let's have fun
Pokmon Sapphire stats:

Pokdex: 200 (210 international)

Favorite pokmons: Gardevoir and Altaria

Shinys caught: Shuppet
Old December 6th, 2003, 11:38 AM
punkie90
You can call me PK!

Send a message via AIM to punkie90 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to punkie90 Send a message via Yahoo to punkie90
Hi Amras_Calaelen! Well uh. I can talk to you anytime! Do you have msn or aol messager?
punkie90's Offical Signature Version 1

Paired with Orange*Berry luckly!
Person I'm most alike
ashley03

Lover is
Kayleigh

Person I admire!

Lightning

My Hommies...

Dizzy
Moonlight
100marios
Iggy
Purin
Kairi
wings
YAS1
Carol
Arwen (Why is she on the list? J/K)
Old December 7th, 2003, 11:57 AM
Fire Master
Fire Pokemon Master (FPM)

Send a message via AIM to Fire Master Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Fire Master Send a message via Yahoo to Fire Master
Hello thereAmras_Calaelen! Nice to meet you!
Okay, i am leaving PC not because i hate anyone here, you are all great. But because I seem to just not be that interested in going on PC...I may return but i don't think I will..

Yahoo:skatingurl91
Msn:[email protected]
Aim:AngelKitten056
Old December 7th, 2003, 12:43 PM
Arore
I Like to Kill Things

Hi Amras_Calaelen! Welcome to the PC!
Old December 7th, 2003, 01:14 PM
Amras_Calaelen
Dragon Trainer

Thanks guys, I've been browsing these forums some, I see several names (more: signatures) all over the forums, these seem to be of the active core that have similarities to me....I would like those to put me in their MSN list

I am certain there is a topic somewhere about MSN, if someone can give me the link I will add my addy there too. But for now: [email protected] (admins, if putting emails here is illegal/forbidden, please replace with: pm me for that :D
Pokmon Sapphire stats:

Pokdex: 200 (210 international)

Favorite pokmons: Gardevoir and Altaria

Shinys caught: Shuppet
Old December 12th, 2003, 02:17 PM
prolific_rhapsody
Paradox in Paradigm

Nature: Jolly
Welcome!
Death,does it have to be that???(kidding)

"What it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be
fine fine fine
'cause I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is giving a high five.
"
[Alanis Morissette].

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links