< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center More Tiers?

ARCHIVED: Battle Center This forum is designed for all of your Pokémon battling needs! The main forum is meant for discussions, battle requests, battle logs, and other threads related to battling. Look to the sub-forums for events and team help.

Old July 10th, 2012 (4:51 AM).
I was just thinking yesterday, and then a question popped into my head,"What if some sort of pokemon existed or was pumped to be stronger than ubers?" Anyways, I just wanted to to know if anyone else is thinking this, and what would the criteria to be to get into these higher tiers. ANY REPLIES ARE APPRECIATED.
Old July 10th, 2012 (5:30 AM).
they can't love me like you
Gold Tier
Nature: Modest
Then it would be in the Uber tier. The Uber tier was created specifically for Pokemon that are too overpowered. You cannot get 'stronger than uber' because it was always be Uber.
Why can't you hold me in the street
Why can't I kiss you on the dancefloor
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that
Cos I'm yours

Why can't I say that I'm in love
I wanna shout it from the rooftops
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that
Cos I'm yours

ask.fm // #1 // #2 // tumblr // twitter // 1349 6159 4149 // get weird
Old August 6th, 2012 (2:01 AM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal TierEO
Still under a month and only just saw this, kinda interesting to think about.

tbh that is a good point. Effectively there could be a Pokemon that is so overpowered that it can beat everything in every other tier including ubers. It seems impossible but if that were true I'd assume it would just not be allowed to be used, and in which case there would be no point in Game Freak making it because it beats everything else singlehandedly, ruining the "fun" of Pokemon. Perhaps said Pokemon would get an item that specifically would prevent it from being overpowered or an ability or something (in which case it'd be a complicated ban if it were to be used), but... I'd still say that's kinda impossible, I don't really think Pokemon is designed for one thing that could beat every other Pokemon in the space of four moves. So yeah I really don't think there will be anything that's too strong for ubers, because Arceus is meant to be the most powerful and even it can be beaten. :x
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Old August 6th, 2012 (11:35 PM).
Nature: Relaxed
As someone noted above. Ubers is not meant to be balanced, it's a banlist for overpowered Pokemon. People wanted an Arceus ban iirc but it was turned down as Arceus was really really damn good not overpowered. So it really doesn't matter if someone is way too strong, it would unbalance Ubers (though it'd still be better then OU :x) but I doubt they'd do anything though admittedly Ubers has a large fanbase so anything is possible.
Old August 7th, 2012 (4:29 AM).
metaphysical poet
Nature: Sassy
The ability Moody is banned from Ubers because it's a luck factor. Any bans from ubers would likely follow this precedent.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links