Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old August 12th, 2012 (04:42 AM).
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)
Sorry for the absence guys, but I'm here :oD

And nah, don't worry about it. I'm kinda very busy myself with school approaching...although not as big, but it's still approaching. xD I'll try to be here every day once school starts, but I can't really promise I will. I am SURE that I will be here at least every other day though.
Old August 13th, 2012 (01:26 AM).
Doctor
& time lord

Nature: Naive
Btw, do you guys think there's any point of me trying to update what your characters are carrying in their sylladexes? In the IC's FP (first post) I mean. Since your characters can put in and take out something in one post, it feels a bit redundant even, for me try to and keep track.

So, do you think you can remember what you've got in your inventories on your own? :3
Old August 13th, 2012 (05:09 AM).
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Nature: Sassy
Yeah, I was a bit nervous about that inventory. I can definately keep up with mine, and probably others too.

Spoiler:

I feel like it would be really hard to keep up with once we get to where we have like a bajillion cards anyway.

A related question: We aren't dealing with fetch modi, are we? We're just sticking with the wallet function?

Mr. Aladdin sir! Have a wish or two or three!
Old August 13th, 2012 (07:45 AM).
Doctor
& time lord

A more complicated fetch modus would only be... unnecessarily complicated, is what I feel.
Old August 13th, 2012 (08:32 PM). Edited August 13th, 2012 by Classical Insect.
Classical Insect
Fight 'til you win.
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Classical Insect
Ack, as I've said been this later half of August is going to be terribly busy for me. I might not be able to post daily but I'll make as much of an effort as I can to post the day after that. Alright, I'll be posting soon-ish.

EDIT: Red, you never said that my imps thing burst into Grist so I just went ahead and said they did. I hope that's okay...

And I hope Ricardo has time to save Pussysprite. x;

THE EXTREMELY LONELY PAIR OF CAREFULWETPAINT
Old August 14th, 2012 (06:48 AM).
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Okay, another really short post here. I think once I get into the medium, I'll be able to include more things in my posts.

Old August 14th, 2012 (10:05 PM).
Doctor
& time lord

I made Gavin save him ;D And all imps / ogres / basilisks / other monsters of the dark that aren't carapacians will burst into Grist. Carapacians bleed like we do. But more about that later 8D

EDIT: Evan, I'm not sure that I can play Kefka as I've never seen him. Any good youtube links or something that shows his way of speaking and behavior?
Old August 15th, 2012 (09:11 AM). Edited August 15th, 2012 by Lt. Col. Fantastic.
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Yeah, no problem Red.

Here are some of his best moments in Dissidia

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFi0VBwU6Mx0&v=Fi0VBwU6Mx0&gl=US

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DPaC-3Hh0wzA&v=PaC-3Hh0wzA&gl=US

And of course FFVI

Spoiler:
Phooey! Emperor Gesthal's stupid orders! Edgar, you pinhead! Why do you have to live in the middle of a stinking desert?!? These recon jobs are the pits! ...AHEM! There's SAND on my boots!
* Oh, Edgar... You know you only stand to lose from trying to hide her from us! Hee-hee-hee... I truly hope nothing happens to your precious Figaro!
* Fire! Fire! Heh-heh-heh!
* Oh? Then...welcome to my barbecue! Hee-hee-hee!
* Son of a Submariner! You'll pay for this!

* Once Leo's gone, I can turn this water into a flowing river of poison! Anyone who touches it'll be pushing up daisies! Hee-hee...
* (About the prisoners of the castle his men are to poisoned) Who cares? They're the ones who were stupid enough to get caught by the enemy!
* "Wait," he says... Do I look like a waiter?
* Hee-hee... Nothing beats the sweet music of hundreds of voices screaming in unison! Uwee-hee-hee!
* I'm a god! I'm all-powerful! Uwee-hee-hee... I'll collect more Espers I'll extract their magic... And then... ... ... I'll revive the Warring Triad! I've already drained all your powers! You're useless to me now! You too! Take a hike!

* Gah! How dare they put me in a place like this! ...Hmph! I just can't believe it! What a bore.
** while imprisoned

* Read my lips - mercy is for wimps! There's a reason "oppose" rhymes with "dispose"...If they get in your way, kill them!

* Oh dear...you wanna fight me?! This is just dreadful!

* How 'bout a little Magitek mayhem?

* I don't care for the appearance of this pitiful little hamlet... So burn it!!

* This little hamlet has too much boring and not enough burning... TORCH EVERYTHING!

* I'd say you're all charged up, boys and girls...or whatever... Say, remind me to show you my Magicite collection someday! You might see a few familiar faces!!! Now for a little Magicite hocus-pocus...!

* Ooh! They're warm to the touch! What treasures!

* You really are a slow one. And always, always...ALWAYS such a little goody two-shoes!!!
** to General Leo before killing him

* Ouch! B-blood... Blood! Blood!!! You vicious brat! Argh... Grrr...! You know, you really are a stupid... Vicious... Arrogant, whiny, pampered, backstabbing, worthless... LITTLE BRAT!!!
** to Celes after she stabs him on the Floating Continent
* Run! Run! Or you'll be well done!
* Oh dear... Well, I guess I was a bit hasty in calling you a useless old man before... NOW you're useless!
** after killing Emperor Gestahl
* I've acquired the ultimate power! Observe...Such magnificent power! You're all nothing more than fleas compared to me now! Embrace your destruction... It is the fate of all things.
* I will destroy everything... I will create a monument to non-existence!
* Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?
* Why do you build, knowing destruction is inevitable? Why do you yearn to live, knowing all things must die? (Alternate version of the previous line which appears in the ''Anthology'' FMV)
* And did you all find your "somethings" in this broken world that just won't die?
* Bleh! You people make me sick! You sound like lines from a self-help book! If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!
* Hee-hee-hee! But what fun is destruction if no "precious" lives are lost?
* Life... Dreams... Hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go...? Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all!
* The end draws near...
**Just before using his "Forsaken" attack for the first time.
* Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!

Old August 16th, 2012 (06:10 PM).
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)
Sorry for the slow check ups, but I've been waiting for Drunk to post. I'll put up a post to reply to Pesterchum and deploy the PRE-PUNCHED CARD for now, just to catch up. ^^
Old August 18th, 2012 (12:15 AM).
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

Nature: Naughty
And the plot thickens…

Sorry that I hadn't posted. I'll try to post tomorrow again.

I recently had to visit the dentist to get a fractured tooth fixed (like that was going to happen), so now my life is a pain medicated blur…

RPing is still pretty fun though

Anyways, I'm sorry I hadn't posted earlier, and I hope y'all liked my post.

Except Vieve, she probably won't like it… xD
Old August 18th, 2012 (02:28 AM).
Classical Insect
Fight 'til you win.
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by drunk ¬_¬:
Except Vieve, she probably won't like it… xD
I think Vieve officially hates Ricardo now.

Anyway, I should have time to post tomorrow, yay!

Old August 20th, 2012 (06:18 AM).
Doctor
& time lord

I thin Lego are a bit similar to Rubik's Cube... don't you think? Blocks of several colors. What should the sprite be like, I mean? A half dinosaur with the same "power" as Fluffricksprite's arms?

Sorry that I haven't posted, by the way. I did give you a heads up, though :) School has started for the new students and we are working every day with keeping them busy and happy so I simply don't have time to sit down and type on a computer unless it's sending emails or updating the website I'm responsible for.

I apologize, but after one more week, things should return to normal! I might be able to post this week, but I can't promise. Just know that I'm alive :3
Old August 20th, 2012 (03:29 PM).
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Oh, right, I never thought about that...I just thought that since he had legos scattered everywhere, it would be useful...but I can edit and think of something else. xoD
Old August 20th, 2012 (03:30 PM).
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Its fine, Red. We all know how busy you people with lives are! ;P

@Retro: :0 did you just prototype kefkasprite with a lawn flamingo?! Lol, that'd make a unique combination.

What kind of noises do flamingos make anyway?

Old August 20th, 2012 (03:55 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Is there room for one more? I'd like to join this RP please.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old August 20th, 2012 (08:20 PM).
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

Nature: Naughty
Oh my God!

@Lt. Col: I lol'd so hard at your new signature! Terezi is truly the coolest of all "cool guys" in the history of trollkind!

Also, props on turning all of us into diehard Homestuck fans Red. What were you thinking?! :@

And yeah, I guess that a Legosprite would be able to freely change its appearance by disassembling and reassembling, and might attack by turning itself into a hammer, or a sword, or you know, a CHAINSAW!!! <-- please make this happen Red.
Old August 20th, 2012 (08:57 PM).
Classical Insect
Fight 'til you win.
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Lt. Col. Fantastic:
Its fine, Red. We all know how busy you people with lives are! ;P

@Retro: :0 did you just prototype kefkasprite with a lawn flamingo?! Lol, that'd make a unique combination.

What kind of noises do flamingos make anyway?
Ahaha, I like flamingos! Interesting combination for sure. And, uh, I'm not quite sure. Some kind of squawking most likely.

Also, Red, I'm sure we all understand. I start university soon so I'll be busy as well.

Old August 21st, 2012 (08:07 AM).
Doctor
& time lord

Quote originally posted by ShinyDiamond:
Is there room for one more? I'd like to join this RP please. :)
Sorry, it's rather crucial that there's only four players ;) I might think of adding other kinds of characters though... Side characters. It might be fun. But not for now.
Old August 21st, 2012 (12:23 PM).
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Quote originally posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers:

Sorry, it's rather crucial that there's only four players I might think of adding other kinds of characters though... Side characters. It might be fun. But not for now.

Spoiler:
Trolls?! Guardians/Alpha kids!?

Btws, are we doing the scratch thing? I would guess not, but it cant hurt to ask right? I mean like, it would be cool to have another round of surb, but I could see why we wouldnt.

@Drunk: Hahaha, yeah! Everybody is diehard for homestuck now. Like I didnt even hear of it until Red mentioned this RP in the Discussions!

Me (to my friends): Let me tell you about homestuck

My friends: imminate judging zone- We dont understaaaaaand!!!

Old August 23rd, 2012 (12:06 AM).
Doctor
& time lord

Quote originally posted by Lt. Col. Fantastic:
Spoiler:
Trolls?! Guardians/Alpha kids!?

Btws, are we doing the scratch thing? I would guess not, but it cant hurt to ask right? I mean like, it would be cool to have another round of surb, but I could see why we wouldnt.

@Drunk: Hahaha, yeah! Everybody is diehard for homestuck now. Like I didnt even hear of it until Red mentioned this RP in the Discussions!

Me (to my friends): Let me tell you about homestuck

My friends: imminate judging zone- We dont understaaaaaand!!!
Haha <3

Spoiler:
Well, the scratch... some things in Checkmate's Sburb will be the same as Homestuck's Sburb, and the scratch is soooort of one of those things, in that the session will reset itself if you should choose to initiate the scratch. But not in quite the same was as canon does.

I might as well tell you some things though, to stop you from looking forward to some things and get disappointed: there will be no Forge or frog duties. I thought that would be a bit too intricate/boring to include. One of you would have to have lived near a volcano and a frog temple all your life, and been having dreams on Prospit already... and do we even know how they are gathering genetic code from frogs? I just... no, it will work differently.

There you have it! NOW I shall finally post IC and let Vinnie into the Medium!
Old August 23rd, 2012 (03:00 AM).
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Oh, phew. I was worried about frog duties, as I got a B in biology. (although the genetics portion wasnt too bad) So yeah, I'm kinda glad about that.

But....Dream selves. They are in play, right? Like we will go to Prospit/Derse and mess around?

Also, I like the way you played kefkasprite, and also Lodac! I'm looking forward to see how the chance part comes in......

Old August 23rd, 2012 (08:09 AM).
Doctor
& time lord

Yes. Dream selves are in play ;) Why do you think I want you to end your post when you fall asleep? Ohoho~

And glad you like LODAC! I'll probably let you bunny the sprite soon, so you can show me better how he should act :p
Old August 24th, 2012 (08:30 PM).
Classical Insect
Fight 'til you win.
Community Supporter

University's started for me so my posts will be slower, which means a lot slower than usual, I will get to them though!

Old August 25th, 2012 (12:51 AM).
Lopnis

I hope you fellows and gentleladies don't mind the post,but is this an rp based on Mspaint Adventures?
Old August 27th, 2012 (12:06 AM).
Doctor
& time lord

Quote originally posted by Retro Bug:
University's started for me so my posts will be slower, which means a lot slower than usual, I will get to them though!
I hear you and that's alright :) We've built a steady ground for this RP now so I have no doubt we'll keep it running even though posts might come at a slower pace. As for me, the introduction weeks at uni are now over and I'm probably able to post every day or at least every other day again :D

Quote originally posted by Lopnis:
I hope you fellows and gentleladies don't mind the post,but is this an rp based on Mspaint Adventures?
We don't mind, and you are correct! Or, to be precise, it's a RP based on Homestuck which is probably the most famous and long running MSPaintadventure.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links