Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub
Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 22nd, 2012, 02:33 PM
firefur
Unhatched Egg

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

Advertise here
Hey there.

I am in the midst of completing my first hack- of Fire Red- using advancemap, and XSE. Everythings going well, I just need a few questions answered, and maybe some tool recommendations?

My biggest question in; how do you get a sprite to follow you?

Also, what is the best way/program to make new sprites, and how do you add them to the game?

And lastly, how do multiple scripts for the same person work? For example; in Fire Red you will visit Professor Oaks Lab on a few occasion, and each time there is a different event, from obtaining your first Pokemon, to giving you the dex after you hit up the mart and bring him his parcel.

Thanks in advance!
Old September 22nd, 2012, 05:48 PM
Cilerba
the hearts of lonely people
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Unfortunately you won't get those questions answered here. Try asking in the ROM Hacking section right above here on the main page.
A MODEST PROPOSAL
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7766537
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here