The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Forum Games

Notices

Forum Games It's time to save yourself from the everyday trials and tribulations of your vigorous post day. Welcome to Forum Games, where the only posts are frantic fun and hilarious hijinks.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 1st, 2012, 04:42 AM
Hikamaru
I won't look back
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here

I sense Counterfeit... he's stalking my profile.

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

Old December 1st, 2012, 04:53 AM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful

It's weird that I seem to attract various people in my profiles that just don't reply. xD And I remember writing this story of this geeky kid that gets bullied.
Old December 1st, 2012, 04:56 AM
AwesomeAsCrawdaunt
Shizariger on EGC

Intriguing... What happens in it?

Solstice is back. So why should you care? Because if you join it and set "Shizariger" as your Referrer, you will get my eternal love.
Old December 1st, 2012, 05:09 AM
Volcanix769

I mainly wrote it a year ago and posted them here. So that nerd named Bob, he tried finding a seat since his only friend wasn't there.

Then he found a seat on where his enemy and friends are. He tried asking them if they can let him sit there. They said nothing.

So when he left, they plotted an ambush.

So later, his enemy named Beck followed Bob and told him that he has a surprise, Bob was so happy, until he was whacked by a baseball bat behind him. The people said that this is what he gets for being so annoying.

So they broke his limbs, punched him in the stomach, and slammed his face to the wall. Bob was in so much pain until he was shocked by a taizer. Then they threw his body in a sack and put him in the elementary school.

3 days later, 2 girls were playing until they found the sack. They curiously opened it, but saw Bob squirming. His mouth was duct taped while his limbs were tied by a rope. They then told people as they ran towards them.

They then came, laughing so hard. Bob was crying as he tried getting these off, but no use. He was in bad shape, and he cried more as howls of laughter was flowing into his mind.

Beck and the others laughed, so Derek, his best friend, felt so bad. Soon enough, the amused crowd took pictures, streamed them and told them about him, they even recorded this and put it on YouTube.

Bob was so isolated in a pain as it grew stronger in his mind and stomach. Derek untied Bob, and he ran away, crying. Others chased him, laughing and still taking pictures of him. Derek felt so useless since that he wasn't there to protect him.

Last edited by Volcanix769; December 1st, 2012 at 06:04 AM.
Old December 1st, 2012, 05:30 AM
AwesomeAsCrawdaunt
Shizariger on EGC

Dear God, that is depressing

Solstice is back. So why should you care? Because if you join it and set "Shizariger" as your Referrer, you will get my eternal love.
Old December 1st, 2012, 06:05 AM
Correspondence

I've heard worse happening.
Old December 1st, 2012, 06:05 AM
AwesomeAsCrawdaunt
Shizariger on EGC

I find that very hard to believe.

Old December 1st, 2012, 06:15 AM
Correspondence

Well my friend, i hate to tell you this but the world is a sick sick place.
Old December 1st, 2012, 07:31 AM
Volcanix769

And I wrote this that was in my story:

Quote:
The next day during Recess, Bob went towards a mass of people that was swarming around. A spear struck through his heart as he saw something that's astonishing. Derek has drastically changed. He's a punk-like, cool goth. Spiky clothing that easily pierce a watermelon, gold and black stripes that is so bright that can blind your eyes by its luminescent glow.

Spiky hair that protrudes up, gothic makeup on his eyes and lips, shiny sneakers with a fiery stripe, and a spiky necklace. Bob realized why Derek rejected him, because he just wanted popularity. Feeling betrayed, Bob briskly ran towards Derek, clenched his fist tightly and punched him.

"DEREK! WHY BETRAY ME!? YOU STUPID ATTENTION SEEKER!" Derek doesn't even have a mark or trace on him. He released a devious glare towards the crowd, which made them ooo in suspicion.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" People loudly chanted as they began jumping around like fleas.
"Derek, beat up this dumb nerd!" One of the popular girls hollered out.

Derek turned around with an infuriated expression and picked up his massive backpack. The strongest he could, he swung it around and thrashed Bob right on his back.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Bob loudly screeched, though others uncontrollably laughed at him.

"Nerd!"

"Poor baby!"

With an expressionless face, Derek beat Bob everywhere. Bob started shivering, and he felt sick to his stomach.

"Please..stop.." Bob tried to let the words out, but it had come out as a scratchy, quiet voice. Derek showed no concern, then took out his spiky belt and whipped Bob like a horse. The spikes pierced his skin, and blood seeped out as fast as a river current.

"Here Derek, use this baseball bat!" a bystander giggled. Derek accepted the bat, then whacked Bob harshly, leaving him on the ground. Bob held his heart, while hoping this madness would someday stop. Bob tried to get up, but was punched back to the ground.

"Here Derek, you should use this. It'll be funny," another bystander said, handing Derek fuel and a match. Derek dumped the fuel on Bob, then lit him on fire. A big, hungry fire sprang up. The flaming fire ate at Bob's clothing.. The fire then subsided, leaving Bob's socks and his Pikachu boxers.

"Ha! Idiot!"

"Put some clothes on!"

"Stupid!"

Bob's face lit up red with embarrassment. The next thing he knew, he was knocked out by Derek. People started leaving the situation and went to their classes, stepping on Bob as if he were a doormat.

At 8 P.M, Bob was crying so loud, even the whole house can hear it. It's worse then before. His face was in a dark shade of red while he has a major headache. Rick, Bob's younger brother came, and he knew why Bob is in so much pain. He sat next to Bob's damp bed and put his hand over his shoulder.

"Bob, you need to move on. Your life can be better if you need to control yourself." Rick said calmly. "But it's hard to with all of these painful distractions!" Bob screeched, he put his head on his dry pillow. "Bob, you need to stay strong and to just move on. If Derek doesn't want to be friends, and if he doesn't seem to be a good friend, just do it." He seriously said.

"He's just another idiot that abandons their static friends for freedom. You need to stop being static and make new friends. I know that you have a problem, but you need to listen what people tried telling you. I'll be there for you Bob, no matter what. We're brothers, we are trying to help you, and I kinda feel bad about you having this problem." Bob then cheered up and hugged Rick.

Last edited by Volcanix769; December 1st, 2012 at 07:49 AM.
Old December 1st, 2012, 08:10 AM
Correspondence

Well..that is definitely something.
Old December 1st, 2012, 09:01 AM
AwesomeAsCrawdaunt
Shizariger on EGC

Must not suicide. Must not suicide... darnit

Old December 1st, 2012, 09:03 AM
Libra
I ain't insane, the world is just too serious...
Community Supporter

Oh hell no i have 4 votes now

Paired to Éclair
Sig by Aquacorde
Mental Omega record
StarCraft II record
VM/PM me
Old December 1st, 2012, 09:13 AM
Correspondence

Only hundred more to go.
Old December 1st, 2012, 09:20 AM
Libra
Community Supporter

I might win for the first time in my life

Paired to Éclair
Sig by Aquacorde
Mental Omega record
StarCraft II record
VM/PM me
Old December 1st, 2012, 09:25 AM
Volcanix769

I haven't got voted yet. :/ I guess that I am a noob in some ways. An enigma towards others.
Old December 1st, 2012, 09:27 AM
Libra
Community Supporter

Im in deep trouble... Normally its good to get votes...

Paired to Éclair
Sig by Aquacorde
Mental Omega record
StarCraft II record
VM/PM me
Old December 1st, 2012, 09:37 AM
Correspondence

Why would you be in trouble if you get votes.
Old December 1st, 2012, 09:56 AM
Libra
Community Supporter

Well i made a bet with my mates (not from PC) that if i get 5 votes, i will run through my house and scream... While wearing no clothes at all... Now i have 6 votes

Paired to Éclair
Sig by Aquacorde
Mental Omega record
StarCraft II record
VM/PM me
Old December 1st, 2012, 10:04 AM
Correspondence

Well my good sir,good luck with that.Hope they don't videotape you and put it on Youtube.Heh, gotta love bets.

Last edited by Correspondence; December 1st, 2012 at 10:11 AM.
Old December 1st, 2012, 10:08 AM
AwesomeAsCrawdaunt
Shizariger on EGC

It's in the comfort of your home.

Old December 1st, 2012, 10:10 AM
Libra
Community Supporter

Its truly gonna be the end of the world now...

Paired to Éclair
Sig by Aquacorde
Mental Omega record
StarCraft II record
VM/PM me
Old December 1st, 2012, 10:21 AM
Correspondence

Well the good thing is that we're all gonna be dead in a couple weeks.
Old December 1st, 2012, 10:25 AM
Libra
Community Supporter

Oh well... Then i rest my case

Paired to Éclair
Sig by Aquacorde
Mental Omega record
StarCraft II record
VM/PM me
Old December 1st, 2012, 10:28 AM
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Lonely

wats up guys? hows that saturday?
Old December 1st, 2012, 10:32 AM
Correspondence

Well its past midnight here so i should go to sleep.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here