Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 6th, 2012 (01:31 PM).
Autophobic
Fearing Isolation

Nature: Gentle
Hey guys, I've already posted an introduction thread a few days ago, but I figured I'd post here as well. My name is Matt and I'm 16 years old. I like playing music and pokemon.

I'm currently breeding for a Shiny Tauros.
Old November 7th, 2012 (07:57 PM).
Elix-the-Exiled
Grass-type dude

Nature: Impish
I've reposted this here, and I think it's ok.
So is it strange if 22 years old dude loves grass-type? Hahaha. I'm as cheerful as Wattson, and might post something more here later due the job I have. Call me Elix, that does sounds friendly in my ears.
I'm Indonesian, works in Batam, supervisor of Nintendo factory there. I know I'm young, but gladly Batam always need employees! Thank Arceus.
Nice to finally joined here.
Ps from my lovely grass-type: and never underestimate us!
Totaloo.

Currently finished B2(J), and now playing W2(US).
W2 Challange mode Team:
Snivy Lv.39, Samurott Lv.41, Lilligant Lv.38, Scraggy Lv.37, Aron Lv.38, and Unfezant Lv.40

Playing it slowly...
Old November 7th, 2012 (09:20 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Autophobic:
Hey guys, I've already posted an introduction thread a few days ago, but I figured I'd post here as well. My name is Matt and I'm 16 years old. I like playing music and pokemon. :)
We've been talking via VM and you seem like a nice person! Hope PC is treating ya well. :D

Quote originally posted by Elix-the-Exiled:
I've reposted this here, and I think it's ok.
So is it strange if 22 years old dude loves grass-type? Hahaha. I'm as cheerful as Wattson, and might post something more here later due the job I have. Call me Elix, that does sounds friendly in my ears.
I'm Indonesian, works in Batam, supervisor of Nintendo factory there. I know I'm young, but gladly Batam always need employees! Thank Arceus.
Nice to finally joined here.
Ps from my lovely grass-type: and never underestimate us!
Totaloo.
Welcome aboard! I'm turning 22 in two weeks and I LOVE GRASS TYPES! My favorite is Meganium. What's yours?

Old November 8th, 2012 (05:13 AM).
Elix-the-Exiled
Grass-type dude

Nature: Impish
Quote originally posted by Leaf Storm:
Welcome aboard! I'm turning 22 in two weeks and I LOVE GRASS TYPES! My favorite is Meganium. What's yours?
Ahha, thank you so much for the welcome. I like meganium too, but for starters I love Snivy the most xD
Those snobby acts are its main selling point. And I think it would be nice too ever touch it.
Old November 8th, 2012 (07:56 AM).
Valvatorez
Prinny Instructor

Nature: Calm
Hey. Guess I should introduce myself here as well, no?

I'm Valvatorez, but feel free to abbreviate that as you see fit. I turned twenty-three yesterday (not really noticing much of a difference between twenty-three and twenty-two, to be honest) and am presently a student, although I'll be done with my degree at the end of the year.

Pokemon-wise, I've been into the franchise since the first generation, and still stick with it despite not thinking too much of the fifth generation. My favourite generation is the third for Pokemon, the fourth for games...if I had to pick a favourite Pokemon, I'd say maybe Mismagius, although I'm actually quite fond of Lilligant.

I'm not sure if I'll focus on one area of the forum yet, or just post everywhere. I sprite on occasion (here's a random recent example) and I also roleplay every now and then, and write when the mood takes me, and will occasionally make something in photoshop...the phrase "Jack of all trades, master of none" comes to mind.

I have many other fandoms, but it'd take an eternity to list them. So, I guess it's nice to meet you all, and I'll see you all around~
Old November 8th, 2012 (08:15 AM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Quote originally posted by Elix-the-Exiled:
Ahha, thank you so much for the welcome. I like meganium too, but for starters I love Snivy the most xD
Those snobby acts are its main selling point. And I think it would be nice too ever touch it.
Snivy is a great starter Pokemon. I might use it for my future White 2 run since I already chose Oshawott for White. I lacked grass-types in my White team (only had Leavanny), so I'll be bias this time. xD

Quote originally posted by Valvatorez:
Hey. Guess I should introduce myself here as well, no?

I'm Valvatorez, but feel free to abbreviate that as you see fit. I turned twenty-three yesterday (not really noticing much of a difference between twenty-three and twenty-two, to be honest) and am presently a student, although I'll be done with my degree at the end of the year.

Pokemon-wise, I've been into the franchise since the first generation, and still stick with it despite not thinking too much of the fifth generation. My favourite generation is the third for Pokemon, the fourth for games...if I had to pick a favourite Pokemon, I'd say maybe Mismagius, although I'm actually quite fond of Lilligant.

I'm not sure if I'll focus on one area of the forum yet, or just post everywhere. I sprite on occasion (here's a random recent example) and I also roleplay every now and then, and write when the mood takes me, and will occasionally make something in photoshop...the phrase "Jack of all trades, master of none" comes to mind.

I have many other fandoms, but it'd take an eternity to list them. So, I guess it's nice to meet you all, and I'll see you all around~
Hey there and welcome aboard! Did you post a thread in the main NU/W forum yet? You should so you can get a personalized welcome. That's okay if you don't want to. xD

Roleplay is always good, we have a few good roleplays, and I can also provide you any tips and help if you need any. :D have fun!

Old November 8th, 2012 (09:01 PM).
soulstillblazing420
Unhatched Egg

Im new but I love pokemon anf playing it on my android I already beat pokemon light platinum n I want a new hack to play on my gba emulator anyone any help here
Old November 8th, 2012 (09:07 PM).
Sheep
sheeple sheeple

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by soulstillblazing420:
Im new but I love pokemon anf playing it on my android I already beat pokemon light platinum n I want a new hack to play on my gba emulator anyone any help here
I'd recommend looking around in the Hacks Showcase subforum of Emulation. You'd have a lot more luck checking there. :3 Welcome to PC!

da best | family | my star | twin
cute club LV
Old November 13th, 2012 (06:51 AM).
madela3352
Unhatched Egg

hey, very new to forums, never really had any interest but i just started playing pkmn black and want to make sure i'm not just playing it alone. any tips or advice to keep this whole thing fun?
Old November 13th, 2012 (07:01 AM).
Hikamaru
this is all yours
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by madela3352:
hey, very new to forums, never really had any interest but i just started playing pkmn black and want to make sure i'm not just playing it alone. any tips or advice to keep this whole thing fun?
Hi there, and welcome.

Since you're playing Black, you might want to check out the Black and White forum where you can take part in discussions relating to the games, as well as write your recent happenings in the Travel Journal and also ask questions in the Quick Questions sticky.

Also, feel free to contact a moderator since they are here to help you.
Old November 13th, 2012 (07:25 AM).
Galoria
Moo~ ♪

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Galoria Send a message via Skype™ to Galoria
Haiii. I guess I should introduce myself here as well ^-^

Glad to meet you all! I'm new here since some days. I played Pokémon since the first version came.

You can call me Galoria or Oksy if you want. I'm from Ukraine, so my native language is not english :3
Anyway, I like to speak with everyone! About everything. So if you mind, or if you're bored you can send me a message.

I love Eevee and it's eeveelution, mainly Leafeon. Because I'm a nature lover. I love to hang out outside to paint and draw some flowers, trees, plains, montains, bodies etc...

Glad to meet you all, and the wonderful world of PC.

See you around~

Old November 13th, 2012 (06:21 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Hey there Oksy! I've seen ya around and you seem pretty awesome! ^_^ Great to see ya here, and hope PC is treating you well :D

I love nature as well, which is one reason I adore grass-types :D So yay for grass-type lovers :)

Old November 19th, 2012 (07:12 PM).
Smogoon
Unhatched Egg

Hi, I'm new here, sooo nice to meet you all n_n
Old November 19th, 2012 (07:18 PM).
Soar
n00b

Nature: Lonely
Hey Smogoon. Glad you decided to Join
and it took you long enough to post this

Pokemon Snakewood Series: Click Here :D

Pokemon Emerald Series: Click Here :D

Pokemon Dark Energy: Click Here :D
Old November 19th, 2012 (07:31 PM).
Hikamaru
this is all yours
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Smogoon:
Hi, I'm new here, sooo nice to meet you all n_n
Hi Smogoon, nice to meet ya.

Anything on PC you're interested in btw?

Call me Hikari btw.
Old November 19th, 2012 (09:07 PM).
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Hi Smogoon, welcome to PC :D! Enjoying yourself so far n_n? It'd be cool to know you more, so if you want to, feel free to tell us more about yourself :3. But of course this is optional, so just take you time and decide n_n.

PC has great discussions and users around here, I think you'll love it. But yeah have a good time Smogoon and I'll see you around alright :D?
. :p
Old November 22nd, 2012 (10:17 AM).
Evil Writer
Unhatched Egg

Greetings all.

I'm Evil Writer... and I love GenII games (especially Emerald). So, um... hi? *sheepish grin*
Old November 22nd, 2012 (10:30 AM).
Cory2012
The Great Detective~

Nature: Relaxed
Hey there you all...Looks like you all are the fiercest human i have ever seen...haha..Just Kidding...You all looks like kinda friendly though..Oh yeah..Forgot to introduce Myself...My name's Chris...I hope I enjoy here In PC...Many things I will look here in this forum...xD

Even if I were holmes it'd still be impossible to figure it out.The heart of the girl whom one like..How can one accurately deduce that..

Zero is where everything started.Nothing would ever be born if we didn't depart from there...and nothing would ever be archieved..

Old November 22nd, 2012 (06:43 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Quote originally posted by Evil Writer:
Greetings all.

I'm Evil Writer... and I love GenII games (especially Emerald). So, um... hi? *sheepish grin*
Quote originally posted by Cory2012:
Hey there you all...Looks like you all are the fiercest human i have ever seen...haha..Just Kidding...You all looks like kinda friendly though..Oh yeah..Forgot to introduce Myself...My name's Chris...I hope I enjoy here In PC...Many things I will look here in this forum...xD
Lovely to see ya both here :D

Evil Writer, I ADORE THE 2ND GENERATION. <3 Or did you mean 3? Emerald is Generation 3 jsyk xD

I've been seeing ya around the forums, Chris. Hopefully you are having a great time here :) I'm sure you are. :D

Old November 22nd, 2012 (07:30 PM).
Hikamaru
this is all yours
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Cory2012:
Hi Chris, I've seen you posting a fair bit.

Welcome to PC btw. Call me Hikari~
Old November 23rd, 2012 (12:55 AM).
Evil Writer
Unhatched Egg

Quote originally posted by Leaf Storm:
Lovely to see ya both here :D

Evil Writer, I ADORE THE 2ND GENERATION. <3 Or did you mean 3? Emerald is Generation 3 jsyk xD

I've been seeing ya around the forums, Chris. Hopefully you are having a great time here I'm sure you are. :D
I do mean 3rd Gen. o.o :derp:

It's nice to see you here, too! :D
Old November 23rd, 2012 (01:37 AM).
ObsidianSnorlax
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed
Hello World! My name is Obsidian Snorlax, but I'm actually just Nick. I'm 14, so I guess that's cool, and I came to the forums to find new ROM hacks. I pretty much love all gens... My first Pokemon was Emerald, and I chose Mudkip as my starter. Well, I'm new and such, so any and all of your help is appreciated. Yea... okay then
Old November 23rd, 2012 (02:06 AM).
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Hi Nick <3! So another ROM Hacker :D? I'm not into hacking myself unfortunately D:, but there's a ROM Hacking section filled with help,tips and tricks <3. It's amazing our ROM Hacking community, it's definitely popular or at least the most popular :3. I love Mudkip,it's adorable :D, what do you like about it <3?

I'm Rainbow by the way,enjoy yourself at PC alright?
. :p
Old November 23rd, 2012 (02:22 AM).
Hikamaru
this is all yours
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by ObsidianSnorlax:
Hello World! My name is Obsidian Snorlax, but I'm actually just Nick. I'm 14, so I guess that's cool, and I came to the forums to find new ROM hacks. I pretty much love all gens... My first Pokemon was Emerald, and I chose Mudkip as my starter. Well, I'm new and such, so any and all of your help is appreciated. Yea... okay then
Hi Nick, welcome to PC.

My real name is actually similar to yours, but online I just get called Hikari.

And I definitely recommend you browse the Emulation forum for all hacking needs, sadly I'm terrible at hacking but you'll make loads of friends here.
Old November 23rd, 2012 (04:27 AM).
jeffbillser
Unhatched Egg

Hey peeps, im jeffery but people call me jeff. Im playing Black 2 right now and would really appreciate if someone wanted to trade me an elekid.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links