Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 22nd, 2013 (07:19 PM).
QuickSilveri
Veteran

im coming to hangout. that works right?

Regards, Chris
Started: Pokemon Yellow for GBC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old January 22nd, 2013 (08:30 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Can of Nothing:
Hi, I'm Can of Nothing, someone... drawing... thing..., composer and musician (under the buy 1 get 1 free campaign), and complete amateur at all of them.
I'm not really into the newer ones (save Gen5.5), and really, my interests lie in Kanto, Sinnoh, Johto and the White2 Unova.
Like I said, I'm an amateur composer, so yeah, I might be of some assistance to some of you guys making fangames wishing original music.

My portfolio of sorts can be found in my SoundCloud page (found in my profile), and my music is inspired mostly by Mario, Sonic, Kirby and Pokemon... Though the more Pokemon-ish tracks have yet to be shown.

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell, in the game for the music.
Can of Nothing? Well, you need something in that can of yours! xD You can check out some of the hack threads there who are wanting a composer to compose music, that would be pretty awesome. :D Welcome to PC, and make yourself at home! Hopefully you can stick around <3

Quote originally posted by QuickSilveri:
im coming to hangout. that works right?

Regards, Chris
You are more than welcome to enter <3 How's PC treating ya?

Old January 23rd, 2013 (12:56 AM).
Hikamaru
this is all yours
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Can of Nothing:
Hi, I'm Can of Nothing, someone... drawing... thing..., composer and musician (under the buy 1 get 1 free campaign), and complete amateur at all of them.
I'm not really into the newer ones (save Gen5.5), and really, my interests lie in Kanto, Sinnoh, Johto and the White2 Unova.
Like I said, I'm an amateur composer, so yeah, I might be of some assistance to some of you guys making fangames wishing original music.

My portfolio of sorts can be found in my SoundCloud page (found in my profile), and my music is inspired mostly by Mario, Sonic, Kirby and Pokemon... Though the more Pokemon-ish tracks have yet to be shown.

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell, in the game for the music.
Hi Can of Nothing, and welcome!

Pretty unusual username you have there, but we're glad to have some unique usernames here. Have fun here okay?
Old January 23rd, 2013 (03:53 AM). Edited January 23rd, 2013 by Thereaperofdeath19.
Thereaperofdeath19
The Rookie

Nature: Relaxed
Hello everyone it is nice to meet all of you i new here my self haha so if you wanna talk about anything i all ears

man i never thought there would be alot of rookies like myself this is exciting
Old January 23rd, 2013 (04:09 AM).
Starry Windy
Show Your Victory!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Hi Thereaperofdeath19! You should be excited like this anytime, since Pokecommunity is a great place to talk about Pokemon! Enjoy yourself here!

PC | SPC | PC Battle Server | Gold | Hello World | My Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog
Old January 23rd, 2013 (06:19 AM).
annikaprue
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Lonely
I'm not sure if I'm a newbie or not, but anyway, you can say I have no idea what I'm supposed to do here even though I've been a member for more than seven days. You can call me Rain. By the way, is it alright that I never did post an introduction thread? Hello anyway.
Old January 23rd, 2013 (06:23 AM).
Hikamaru
this is all yours
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by annikaprue:
I'm not sure if I'm a newbie or not, but anyway, you can say I have no idea what I'm supposed to do here even though I've been a member for more than seven days. You can call me Rain. By the way, is it alright that I never did post an introduction thread? Hello anyway.
Hi there Rain, and despite joining a month ago we'll still consider you new for now due to the low postcount. So yeah, I guess you're still entitled to an introduction thread given you haven't been active a lot lately.

Anyways, welcome to PC! VM me if you need anything.
Old January 23rd, 2013 (06:30 AM).
Starry Windy
Show Your Victory!
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Hiya Rain, looks like you're still newbie here because of your post count. Like Hikari10 advises, you should make an introduction thread too. Welcome to PC and best wishes to you!

PC | SPC | PC Battle Server | Gold | Hello World | My Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog
Old January 23rd, 2013 (10:34 AM). Edited January 23rd, 2013 by metalpikachu6.
metalpikachu6
Unhatched Egg

Hey guys i'm metalpikachu6 and i'm new here i'm a big fan of every pokemon gen you can call me metal or pikachu

Hey let's battle it will be fun but not using level 100
Old January 23rd, 2013 (11:18 AM).
Sheep
sheeple sheeple

Nature: Timid
Welcome guys, great to see you all here! I'd reply individually but I need to run off to do something in just a minute, gack.

Quote originally posted by metalpikachu6:
Hey guys i'm metalpikachu6 and i'm new here i'm a big fan of every pokemon gen you can call me metal or pikachu

Hey let's battle it will be fun but not using level 100
Heya Metal, welcome to PC! :3 You should ask for battles over at the Quick Battle Requests thread, I'm sure you'd get more replies there than here. We have a Pokemon Showdown server too, so if you join it you'd probably be able to find people to battle, too. Good luck! ^^

Quote originally posted by annikaprue:
There are lots of sections here so a good way to get involved is to post around the places you're most interested in. Just explore around a bit or we can make suggestions on where you should post here based on your interests. n~n But it's fine if you don't want to make an intro, not everyone wants to have one up and it's totally fine.

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 LV
Old January 25th, 2013 (11:16 AM).
DavidtheDeadPhilosopher

Well im a little late to the party (being passes 50 posts and all), but helllo
Old January 25th, 2013 (11:57 AM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Quote originally posted by DavidtheDeadPhilosopher:
Well im a little late to the party (being passes 50 posts and all), but helllo
Great to see ya here! I see you've been doing some roleplaying here on PC. How's that going for ya? :)

Old January 25th, 2013 (01:11 PM).
Eeveelution Co-ordinator
Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveelution Co-ordinator
Although being around five months and having over 50 posts, I never actually came here at the beginning of my PC life, so here am I am! On forums I'm mostly into the role-play section and really want to start my own RP, but don't know where to start.

White 2:
Old January 25th, 2013 (02:36 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Quote originally posted by Eeveelution Co-ordinator:
Although being around five months and having over 50 posts, I never actually came here at the beginning of my PC life, so here am I am! On forums I'm mostly into the role-play section and really want to start my own RP, but don't know where to start.
As a roleplayer myself, I'd be more than happy to give you a couple pointers. You can show off your idea at the Roleplay Discussion Thread, where roleplayers can give you feedback, as well as help you with the plot. The community there is pretty awesome, so you don't have to feel intimidated. Constructive criticism really helps!

If you feel that if you don't want to share it in public, I'd be more than happy to help you out via private message. You can always send me one anytime! My replies tend to be quick. xD

Once you're done with your roleplay, post it in the Lounge, where Out-Of-Character threads go. :D Hope that helps, and hopefully I'll see more of you at the RP corner!

Old January 25th, 2013 (05:01 PM).
DavidtheDeadPhilosopher

Quote originally posted by Leaf Storm:
Great to see ya here! I see you've been doing some roleplaying here on PC. How's that going for ya?
It's going quite well actually! Considering the orignal reason for signing up was to chat about X and Y, I kinda got sidetracked lol
Old January 25th, 2013 (06:17 PM).
QuickSilveri
Veteran

Quote:
You are more than welcome to enter <3 How's PC treating ya?
Pretty great ATM.

Hows everyone doing tonight?

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old January 25th, 2013 (07:11 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

It's going quite well actually! Considering the orignal reason for signing up was to chat about X and Y, I kinda got sidetracked lol
Yeah that's kinda normal for some members here. I originally signed up for ROM hacking, but then I got interested in fanfic writing, anime discussion, new member greeting, and now, roleplay. There's literally a lot to do here than just discussing Pokemon.

Pretty great ATM.

I am... tired! xD But that doesn't really stop me from going on PC to post here. :P Though I do have a lot of psychology homework to do. lol

Old January 25th, 2013 (07:23 PM). Edited January 26th, 2013 by QuickSilveri.
QuickSilveri
Veteran

Quote:
I am... tired! xD But that doesn't really stop me from going on PC to post here. Though I do have a lot of psychology homework to do. lol
After a long week i tend to want to lay down and sleep for a day or two. Anyone hit by the snow/ridiculously cold temperatures? (unless youre arizona, which basically set every record High, while im sitting here freezing my a...butt off )

Old January 26th, 2013 (12:00 AM).
Hikamaru
this is all yours
Community Supporter

Pretty great ATM.

I'm having a fun day, it's actually Australia Day for me today where I celebrate my culture with pride.

And yeah, having some fun on the Showdown server.
Old January 26th, 2013 (12:03 AM).
revere
best promise girl
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
im good too, thanks for asking

welcome to pc btw, im midnightshine but feel free to call me mid
Old January 26th, 2013 (12:07 AM).
DavidtheDeadPhilosopher

Fairly good, just trying to relax myself enough to fall asleep acually (It's quite late in my timezone atm)
Old January 26th, 2013 (12:25 AM).
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
Fairly good, just trying to relax myself enough to fall asleep acually (It's quite late in my timezone atm)
Hey guy, you should sleep earlier, sleeping is good for your health.

Snorlax uses Snore on DavidtheDeadPhilosopher.

There you go, you should be able to sleep now.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old January 26th, 2013 (12:47 AM).
DavidtheDeadPhilosopher

you wuold of found it easier to knock me out Now I have to wait a few turns
Old January 26th, 2013 (01:48 AM).
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
you wuold of found it easier to knock me out Now I have to wait a few turns
I see you offline now, does that meant it worked? Good night if it worked, I guess.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old January 26th, 2013 (09:31 PM).
DavidtheDeadPhilosopher

Quote originally posted by SNOR(es)LAX:
I see you offline now, does that meant it worked? Good night if it worked, I guess.

Well 2 turns, I think turns out be like 12 seconds...(assuming logically that D and D time is the established time for all battle systems)

so....

yup.

Sponsored Links