The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 4th, 2013 (12:06 AM).
Cid
Find your niche.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedCubone View Post
Hey guys I am quiet new to this and I left my last Fourm because it was to hard to make posts and you had to pay! Well I am CursedCubone and message me if you can help me get used to this site!

Hey there I am CursedCubone (If this is a dupliacte sorry my computer has lag spikes) But anyways I am here to make Pokemon CreepyPastas and make freinds and also just chill! If someone could help me that would be nice!
Oh man, that doesn't sound like a fun forum to be in. I hope you can easily make it through the move from that forum to this one! And that you keep in touch with your old friends there, because goodbyes are hard. ;;

That being said, welcome to PC, CursedCubone! I've read quite a lot of creepy pastas and I like spooky ones once in a while (not the ones that involve too creepy aspects though, I don't enjoy stuff that's not for the faint of heart, haha). I think that like Bandit said, most of your writing skills fit our Fan Fiction & Writing forum the most among our sections. So you might want to check that place out! :) Although try to check its rules first, alright? Just to stay on the safe side.

As for helping you get used to this site, I think I can help you out! You can send in a private message to me with a question related to the forum that's troubling you, to help you get used to the site. I know it's generally hard to hear your own voice in such a large forum as this, but if you reach out in the best way possible yourself, then it won't be too much of a problem. Like Cirno said, staff members with the bold, colored usernames can always happily assist you with anything related to their forum section, if you ask in an amicable manner. :D Plus, I think that you really have to take action yourself, and not just let others come to you to help you out all the time, so that you actually feel yourself striving to become a better member, you know? You don't have to agree, but that's just what I believe in. ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterEevee View Post
Hey Im monstereevee and i joined here cuz a friend recommended me to join this site. i wanna make a trade thread or get into the competitive battling scene cuz im pretty bored with my games :/
Hey there MonsterEevee! I'm glad that your friend let you know of this site. :D Cirno suggested the Trade Corner and the Battle Center, and I'm going to have to relay that message because that's precisely where your current PC goals fit in. I suggest that you try new things out, though! Like after you've visited those places, look around the forum. See how awesome it is, haha. It's kind of difficult to do that if you don't stay active, but if you try your best to visit, read, chat and post around then you might sense the magic eventually. c: I trust that you'll know where to go from here (the rules, the FAQ, section specific-threads, the search function, etc.), especially with a friend and a fellow member to help you out, but don't be afraid to approach staff for further help! We don't bite. :p

Welcome to our forum, MonsterEevee. :)
Old February 4th, 2013 (12:16 AM).
Hikamaru
osha osha
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterEevee View Post
Hey Im monstereevee and i joined here cuz a friend recommended me to join this site. i wanna make a trade thread or get into the competitive battling scene cuz im pretty bored with my games :/
Hi MonsterEevee, and welcome!

I like it when people suggest you to join us, it makes you feel even more welcome doesn't it?

As Cid and Cirno said, we have the Trade Corner and Battle Center for all trading and battling purposes. You can also hang out on our Pokemon Showdown server, I also hang out a bit there, under the username +OshyHikari.

Glad to have you here and have an awesome time here.

- Hikari10
Old February 5th, 2013 (04:58 PM).
Amateur Conductor

I'm here because my friend and I were looking for a place to terrorize hang out, I'm waiting for him to join if he hasn't already. I'm really looking forward to Poking the Mons with you guys!
Old February 5th, 2013 (06:42 PM).
Starry Windy
Working Combee's on the house!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Hi Quote, and welcome to Pokecommunity! You could hang out here, to talk about Pokemon, entertainment, anything off-topic, everything! Welcome again and have a great time here!
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
"... But I won't give up! I won't lose anymore!" - Wally
Old February 5th, 2013 (07:59 PM).
Hikamaru
osha osha
Community Supporter

Hi Quote, and welcome to PC.

I was pretty shocked to hear your name wasn't taken yet until now, but you never know right? I'd be happy to talk to you anytime. Just send me a VM and I'd be happy to reply back!

- Hikari10
Old February 7th, 2013 (02:51 AM).
BoxmanNI
Unhatched Egg

Hullo! I am new to poke community.
Old February 7th, 2013 (03:08 AM).
Starry Windy
Community Supporter

Hi, BoxmanNI! Welcome to Pokecommunity! It's nice to see you here!
Old February 7th, 2013 (05:11 AM).
Hikamaru
osha osha
Community Supporter

Hello Boxman, and welcome to PC!

Why not tell us more about yourself? We don't bite.

Have a fun time here and feel free to ask anyone if you need help. Both staff and members alike are always happy to lend a hand to you.

- Hikari10
Old February 7th, 2013 (09:10 PM).
DarwinianLoser
Unhatched Egg

Hi! I'm new here! I'm not really sure what I want to do here or how I found it, but I like both Pokémon and the internet, so the combination of the two seems like a good idea.
Old February 7th, 2013 (09:14 PM).
Starry Windy
Community Supporter

That's great, DarwinianLoser! Welcome to Pokecommunity. I presume you're interested in science? Anyway, you could ask members like Cid and Cirno if you need help. Have a great time!
Old February 7th, 2013 (09:24 PM).
Hikamaru
osha osha
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarwinianLoser View Post
Hi! I'm new here! I'm not really sure what I want to do here or how I found it, but I like both Pokémon and the internet, so the combination of the two seems like a good idea.
Hi there, glad to hear you joined.

Trust me, I love helping newbies like you. I won't bite ya.

Why not tell us more about yourself so we can show you around? As Wind Heart said, Cirno and Cid, along with the rest of the staff and members alike are always happy to help ya.

Feel free to send me a VM if you need to talk!

- Hikari10
Old February 8th, 2013 (07:05 AM). Edited February 8th, 2013 by divy.
divy
Unhatched Egg

hey i just got on this site and dont really get were or how to make an intro can you help

um im a newbie lol but im looking to make a hack if you can help
Old February 8th, 2013 (07:07 AM).
Starry Windy
Community Supporter

Hi, divy, and welcome to Pokecommunity. In Emulation section, you could find the tools and tips needed to make a Pokemon hack. Nice to see you here, and have a nice day!

P.S. You could make a welcome thread in New Users / Welcome section by clicking New Thread button there!
Old February 8th, 2013 (02:41 PM).
Hikamaru
osha osha
Community Supporter

Hi Divy, welcome!

I see you're a hacker, eh? What kinds of hacks do you like? As Wind said, Emulation should have everything you need.

You should make an introduction thread here so people can greet you, but remember it must be about yourself and not your hack. Threads that aren't intros will get locked so you know.

Anyway, have fun and good luck with any projects you have!

- Hikari10
Old February 8th, 2013 (10:56 PM).
Psychic Blizzard
Konnichiwa 💋

Nature: Calm
Konnichiwa!! I'm a new member around here and I'm Japanese so I'm sorry if there are any grammar errors that I make. PC's mods are really nice and I hope all you new users out there also have fun time in PC! I hope to make your acquaintance. Arigato!

EDIT: I don't know how to make an intro but I hope this is enough :D
Old February 10th, 2013 (08:46 AM).
Pokemaster234
Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Bold
Koniciwa to you Too! Japanese eh?Pretty Cool!So you Must have Been lucky to have Epic
Games First than the Other World hehe!Welcome and Have a Good time!

Pokemaster's firered nuzloke adventures:http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Fo...pic/8784761/1/
Old February 10th, 2013 (01:44 PM).
Dradier234

Nature: Careful
Hey guys, I'm Dradier. Ive been here for 5 months now. I have to say, its fun hanging around in Pc. Can you have only 95 posts to have a pair?
Old February 10th, 2013 (01:51 PM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dradier234 View Post
Hey guys, I'm Dradier. Ive been here for 5 months now. I have to say, its fun hanging around in Pc. Can you have only 95 posts to have a pair?
Heya Dradier, nice to meet you! You should be able to pair up whenever you want so if you have a pair already, you can announce it in the Pairing thread. :D

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic
Old February 10th, 2013 (11:57 PM).
Can of Nothing
Loose Screw without Initiative

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Can of Nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Storm View Post
Can of Nothing? Well, you need something in that can of yours! xD You can check out some of the hack threads there who are wanting a composer to compose music, that would be pretty awesome. Welcome to PC, and make yourself at home! Hopefully you can stick around <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Hi Can of Nothing, and welcome!

Pretty unusual username you have there, but we're glad to have some unique usernames here. Have fun here okay?
Whoo, nearly forgot to reply about this thing. So yeah, splitting what you guys said into pieces.

1) Unusual username you have there/*insert overdone pun about username*
Well, it's certainly better than xXSonictheHedgehog1824Xx (no offense to any users with such a username) for my image, both on the net and when that dream day when I finally get to apply for a game company comes.

2) Check out the hack threads, they might need music!
Ahaha, volunteered to help with Pokemon Obsidian already. Just gonna take this as an experiment with lesser-quality samples (he said to keep it around DS-quality) and without the risks of lawsuits, since non-commercial and all. Also making music for hacks decrease my range of samples even more than I did for Obsidian, so yeah.

3) Have fun in here!
Ahaha, thanks, I will.
Though please don't ever expect me to make music for your game unless I ask you. Nahjk maybe XD;

EDIT: Also, I can has introduction topic?
Old February 11th, 2013 (01:34 AM).
xXSonictheHedgehog1824X
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can of Nothing View Post

1) Unusual username you have there/*insert overdone pun about username*
Well, it's certainly better than xXSonictheHedgehog1824Xx (no offense to any users with such a username) for
im offended,and im willing to take this all the way to the UN - you'll hear from my lawyers about this!
Old February 11th, 2013 (06:44 AM).
Faceington
Captain Butts

Nature: Sassy
Howdy! Looking for a new internet place to call home. Hoping this might be it
Old February 11th, 2013 (06:49 AM).
Hikamaru
osha osha
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceington View Post
Howdy! Looking for a new internet place to call home. Hoping this might be it
Heya Face, I already greeted you via your thread but hey, nice to see another 20-year-old Aussie female on this community.

I'm Hikari, but you can call me Hika for short. Enjoy your stay here!
Old February 11th, 2013 (09:49 AM).
Can of Nothing
Loose Screw without Initiative

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Can of Nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSonictheHedgehog1824X View Post
im offended,and im willing to take this all the way to the UN - you'll hear from my lawyers about this!
Oh what in the-
Oh wait, it's 1824X, not 1824Xx. Nearly fell for it for a second there.
Old February 13th, 2013 (07:44 AM).
Diaphanous
delicate

Nature: Adamant
hi guys, everyone's fav mid here. this is a sweet little alt i call 'diaphanous', which means light, delicate or translucent. ill get on this once in a while so feel free to friend request me before you vm me, kay?

im more strict with friend requests now
Old February 15th, 2013 (09:26 AM).
zubint1
Unhatched Egg

Hi to all i am a computer engineering student who also happens to be a very big and faithful fan of this poke world. I would love to talk about pokemon all day but to my fate nobody else in my surrounding still holds the interest as I do. Hope my company may only help others and bring happiness to everyone. Pokemon have been my life's inspiration since i first saw them on television. I played most of the roms excluding hacks (of which i came to know about only recently). Since I am a programmer if anyone needs help can contact me here.

Regards

Zubin
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links