Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page New Users' Hangout

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2013 (12:57 PM).
Murkrow

Nature: Adamant
Hello! Im a fake nurse with alot of downtime, I used to be on this sonic forum, but i left for a bit and it died while i was gone, But i play lots of pokemon... So hopefully ill fit right in. So without much else to say Im Soap! : D
Old February 16th, 2013 (08:33 PM). Edited February 16th, 2013 by Fergs.
New ***

Hey I'm Fergs I've been modding roms for a few years now, and have made very little progress on my own so I thought Id look for some friends here.

Quote originally posted by zubint1:
Hi to all i am a computer engineering student who also happens to be a very big and faithful fan of this poke world. I would love to talk about pokemon all day but to my fate nobody else in my surrounding still holds the interest as I do. Hope my company may only help others and bring happiness to everyone. Pokemon have been my life's inspiration since i first saw them on television. I played most of the roms excluding hacks (of which i came to know about only recently). Since I am a programmer if anyone needs help can contact me here.

Regards

Zubin
Hey if you're willing to lend a hand I'm doing a hack right now just to build up my skills ,and Id love a programming mentor for advice if it ends up being released ill credit you.
enlightenment and I've lost my key
a sea of nothing and everything
seeing far beyond and through me
understanding everything and nothing
a passing iota a small spark
that may some day plant a seed
that may someday ensure my vague obscure immortality in the universe.
-Fergs
Old February 17th, 2013 (03:08 AM).
異議あり!

Nature: Jolly
Hi guys im Chris. That's not my real name but i'd rather be called it. I'm from Turkey. My favorite pokemon is Lucario. I don't watch the pokemon anime often but i love the games and the manga Pokemon Adventures. Glad to meet you.
Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
Old February 17th, 2013 (03:10 AM).
I am a Dreamer~
Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Hi warship, nice to meet you here! And my real nickname is Chris. I like Lucario too, it is cool, isn't it? Have a great time in Pokecommunity, and welcome!
Old February 17th, 2013 (03:17 AM).
get to heaven
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by warship:
Hi guys im Chris. That's not my real name but i'd rather be called it. I'm from Turkey. My favorite pokemon is Lucario. I don't watch the pokemon anime often but i love the games and the manga Pokemon Adventures. Glad to meet you.
Heya Chris, and welcome!

I saw your account's join date and noticed you haven't been posting for a long time (your account does turn 2 come December) but it's never too late to get involved!

I joined that very same year as you, albeit much earlier in the year so there's a good shot you may have seen me around. Correct me if you're wrong, but I didn't have blue italics on my name back then.

I happen to like Lucario, used one in Black 2 for a while (ditched him for a Scrafty eventually) but my absolute fave Pokemon is Oshawott.

If you're interested in discussing the Pokemon Adventures manga, we have a section for that, it's found here. We also have various sections for the Pokemon games, so you should check them out as well. Are you excited for X & Y by any chance?

And you're from Turkey? We do get loads of members from around the globe so you'll see how different everyone is. If you need anything feel free to VM me or a mod, and enjoy your stay here!

Quote originally posted by SoapIsEmo:
Hello! Im a fake nurse with alot of downtime, I used to be on this sonic forum, but i left for a bit and it died while i was gone, But i play lots of pokemon... So hopefully ill fit right in. So without much else to say Im Soap! : D
Hi Soap, welcome.

I feel sad about what happened to your old forum, but you'll enjoy it here nonetheless. Why not tell us a bit about yourself so we can get to know you better?

Call me Hikari btw, and enjoy it here! Feel free to VM me or a staff member if you need anything.

- Hikari10

tumblr | twitter | lovely pairs | ask me
adoption center mentor | fairy club | water club

Old February 17th, 2013 (03:18 AM).
異議あり!

thanks and yes lucario is pretty cool. You guys seem to be quite friendly so i suppose i'll be having a great time here
i can't wait for x and y to come out of course plannig to buy it as soon as possible
Old February 17th, 2013 (03:32 AM).
get to heaven
Crystal Tier

thanks and yes lucario is pretty cool. You guys seem to be quite friendly so i suppose i'll be having a great time here
i can't wait for x and y to come out of course plannig to buy it as soon as possible
No worries, I'm always happy to show newbies around.

Although you're a pretty "old" newbie given your initial join date, we'll still consider you new due to the low postcount you have. And nice to see you want to get X and Y when it comes out, I've already planned myself since I got my 3DS last Christmas.

Old February 17th, 2013 (03:36 AM).
異議あり!

yeah actually when i first joined (i don't even remember when o_o) i didn't plan to talk with people rather downloading things since it's impossible without signing in. but i grew to like the forums too. anyways im still a newbie :D
Old February 17th, 2013 (03:43 AM). Edited February 17th, 2013 by Starry Windy.
I am a Dreamer~
Crystal Tier

yeah actually when i first joined (i don't even remember when o_o) i didn't plan to talk with people rather downloading things since it's impossible without signing in. but i grew to like the forums too. anyways im still a newbie :D
I was like you too, but I have grown to like being in Pokecommunity because I have started to talk more here! I like that you started to enjoy in Pokecommunity! And welcome again!
Old February 17th, 2013 (11:09 AM).
Sassmaster

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanWonderland
Hello everyone! I'm AmericanWonderland, but you can just call me Josh or any of a number of characters I like. I'm a huge dork and proud of it! I would love to make friends and stuff! ^u^
Old February 18th, 2013 (12:06 PM).
I live for the applause

Hello, I am Isseubnida, and I am a robot in disguise.

Have you ever seen a chicken strip?
Old February 18th, 2013 (12:47 PM). Edited February 18th, 2013 by QuickSilveri.
Veteran

Welcome guys. youve found your way to the hangout. chill out and make yourselves at home.

Regards, Chris

Theres only room here for one of us...... o_o

Reagrds, Chris
Started: Pokemon Yellow for GBC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old February 19th, 2013 (06:58 AM).
異議あり!

soo does that mean that im the exception :D
Old February 19th, 2013 (04:23 PM).
Veteran

hmm...we'll see about this
Started: Pokemon Yellow for GBC

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old February 19th, 2013 (10:33 PM).

Hello! I'm LassLynx, but everyone calls me Lynx, so I hope you will as well. I'm new! :D I don't have a specific Pokemon that is my favorite, but I do tend to favor Pokemon that I find aesthetically pleasing (cute/pretty/colorful/etc). Yes, I am that type of girl, haha. I hope I can make friends that I can battle and trade with, as well as participate in fun threads and polls!!!
Old February 19th, 2013 (10:37 PM).
I am a Dreamer~
Crystal Tier

Hi Lynx. I'm sure you'll be get along well in Pokecommunity! I bet you'll having fun here! Welcome to Pokecommunity!
Old February 20th, 2013 (07:36 AM). Edited February 20th, 2013 by TrainerDaniel.

Hello! This seems like a nice place stayin here for awhile doin some Pokemon Sprites

Btw i love Psychic Type Pokémon
Old February 20th, 2013 (09:03 AM).
Sassmaster

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanWonderland
Welcome! I love psychic type Pokemon as well! I'm sure you'll have fun here, hope to see you around! ^u^
Old February 20th, 2013 (11:41 AM).
dance of swords
AdministratorCS

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by TrainerDaniel:
Hello! This seems like a nice place stayin here for awhile doin some Pokemon Sprites :)

Btw i love Psychic Type Pokémon :)
Heya Daniel, welcome! :D I love Psychic types too.. especially Espeon. Alakazam is awesome as well, just never got to use him much since I don't have WiFi so I can't really evolve my Kadabra.

Hope you've been having fun here so far~
Old February 20th, 2013 (12:22 PM).

Hi people I'm Connor, still a high school student from the Netherlands, and I make pretty long hours at school. I recently got a job working in a restaurant as a servant, still have to start, but right now I've got a break from school so got loads of free time. To be honest, I think I might be too ambitious, but since I've always liked pokemon I was thinking about hacking in may, but that didn't really lift off. However, about a month ago some friends started playing a hack on their phones, I thought it was light platinum but I may be mistaking, so I thought I could give hacking another try. I recently tried some scripting tutorials and I'm getting the hang of it, so I was like yaayyy, but then I kinda failed when mapping. So first of all, I wanted to say that diego is awesome, as he helped me through scripting, I want to say hello to everyone and if anyone needs or can provide help, as I would love to be part of a gba hacking team, I would be glad to lend/receive it and last, sorry for being the troublesome guy right now, I know I shouldn't use this thread as a Bulbipedia of Serebii, I was wondering how palettes and blocks work, because I have a faint ideas, but whenever I try to work it out, it just fails when mapping, mainly blocks form a problem... thank you for paying attention
Old February 20th, 2013 (03:49 PM).

Hiya I'm Amac, I like the third gen games, and my favorite Pokemon are Sceptile and Raichu. Anyone interested in ROM hacking?

My Black 2 FC: 4213 5165 5318

It isn't easy being cheesy.....
Old February 20th, 2013 (04:09 PM).
SOLDIER 1st Class
Silver Tier

Nature: Timid
Welcome Connor96 and amac_ogain! It's great to have you two here. Just wanted to tell you that if you are searching for a rom-hacking team or creating one, head to the Team Discussions sub-forum in the Emulation section. Have fun you two and make great rom-hacks!

"
How about one date?"
~Zack Fair,
Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII
Old February 21st, 2013 (03:31 AM).

hey there, I'm hcwee, you can just call me that. i just joined a couple of days ago while searching for ROM hacks to try out. right now I'm not even sure if the "quick reply" option is how you post something. is there any jargon I need to familiarize myself with on this site?
Old February 21st, 2013 (03:42 AM).
get to heaven
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by hcwee:
hey there, I'm hcwee, you can just call me that. i just joined a couple of days ago while searching for ROM hacks to try out. right now I'm not even sure if the "quick reply" option is how you post something. is there any jargon I need to familiarize myself with on this site?
Hi hcwee, and welcome to PC!

If you want ROM hacks, you have come to the right place (don't ask for ROM downloads though, it'll hurt you badly) since loads of people join for that one purpose. You should head down to the Emulation section for all hack-related talk.

As for "Quick Reply", just scroll to the bottom of the thread you're in, don't worry if you feel lost, both staff and members alike are happy to help you out.

Old February 21st, 2013 (06:22 AM).

thank you for the information. I've been on this site for a couple of days and the only section I visited was the emulation section. just wondering, are there any means of patching roms on an android device? I've used the lunar ips patcher a couple of times.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)