Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page New Users' Hangout

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2013 (10:40 AM).
Floating

Nature: Bashful
Quote originally posted by Cid:
Can I call you Cassie? :p

Anyway, welcome to PC! :D It's really cool to hear someone who started out with the franchise at such a young age. I got introduced to it at around five years old so I think I can relate! What games have you played so far? I've played all five generations with at least two games each. Beat that. ;D

I'm just kidding of course. You mentioned that you like pretty much all Pokémon though. I'd like to say the same, but my brother makes me pick a handful to use that are outside of his own picks (because his favorites are off-limits, durr), so yeah. I believe you haven't mentioned what your favorites (and least favorites) are though! Mine's Squirtle. As for my least favorite, I never really liked Patrat.
Sure you can, I don't feel much like a Cassie-kind-of-person, but it's easier.

My first game was Gold, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing at the time, and I didn't read any english either, but I somehow managed to beat the elite four. Aside from Gold I've played Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Leaf Green, Diamond, Pearl, Heart Gold and Black, plus some spin-off games like Pokémon Stadium, Rangers and PBR. I guess you win?

Ooh but I like all of them, it's very hard picking out favourites. Aside from Gardevoir though, she'd be my favourite Pokémon... =w= I also like Chimecho, Whimsicott, Mewtwo, Mew, Furret, Squirtle of course, Bulbasaur, Ninetales, Ledian, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Froslass, Piplup, Cherrim, Chandelure, Scizor, Blastoise, Masquerain, Empoleon, Mismagius, Poliwhirl, Aipom, Bronzong etc. A lot.
As to Pokémon I dislike, the undisputed victor in this category would be Conkeldurr because it looks absolutely horrendous, and the name too. I also rather dislike Mandibuzz, Emboar, Dustox and Zubat. I'm sorry, it's not nice judging people (Pokémon) based on their looks...

And hello to Orin Carnia and TheOrochi too!
Old April 14th, 2013 (01:43 PM).

Hi my name is Pain, I just put lemanu99 for screen name, happy to be here
Old April 14th, 2013 (01:46 PM).

Quote originally posted by lemanu99:
Hi my name is Pain, I just put lemanu99 for screen name, happy to be here
Hi Pain! I'm JB!
How are you doing? What interests/hobbies do you have? :D

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Old April 14th, 2013 (01:47 PM). Edited April 14th, 2013 by lemanu99.

Also ima big competitve battle, but in games I'm just a casual player. Im looking to make a Rom soon. My favorite pokrmon is rayquaza because he appeals to me for some reason.

My hobbies are gaming, watching tv, and collecting quarters because its a long lasting fun hobby. After you are done, you feel accomplished.

Hi Jb, what are your hobbies and interests?
Old April 14th, 2013 (01:58 PM).

Quote originally posted by lemanu99:
Also ima big competitve battle, but in games I'm just a casual player. Im looking to make a Rom soon. My favorite pokrmon is rayquaza because he appeals to me for some reason.

My hobbies are gaming, watching tv, and collecting quarters because its a long lasting fun hobby. After you are done, you feel accomplished.

Hi Jb, what are your hobbies and interests?
Good to hear! :D At PC we cater to both casual and competitive battlers. If you're looking to find some people to battle, go here. I'm sure that you'll find someone who you could battle with! :D

If you're looking to make a ROM hack, then check out this section here. We have many helpful individuals who are expert ROM hackers and would be willing to help you if you need it!

Oooh, Rayquaza! I never owned the R/S/E games on GBA, but I remember all of my friends at the time coming in to school with their stories (real or not) of how they caught him in all varieties of ways.

If you play other games than pokemon, be sure to check out the Video Games section where you can discuss games (both old and new) with gamers similar to yourself! Also, check out the General Entertainment section to discuss what you watch on TV! :D Collecting quarters, I can imagine that to be a lengthy, but fulfilling experience! Congratz to you for sticking at it! :D

Well, I enjoy gaming, I will play almost any genre of game and enjoy it! Currently I am playing a mixture of RPGs, MOBAs and Platformers. A bit of an odd mix, but I've had weirder ones xD Other than gaming, I Skype with my friends or am coding/programming something (or learning to).

Well, enjoy your time here at PC! We all hope that you enjoy it to your full extent! :D

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Old April 14th, 2013 (02:19 PM).

Thanks for introduction :D
Old April 16th, 2013 (08:30 AM).

Hello. I'm seganintendo90. I'm a huge fan of Pokémon.
Old April 16th, 2013 (10:45 AM).
shotgun rider
CS

Nature: Brave
Hey there new members, and a special hello to seganintendo90 for recently joining the forums! Great to see you all, and hope you are enjoying the forums as much as I am! Trust me, you will love PC so much! ^_^

Everyone's a fan of Pokemon here, so you are not alone at all. :3
Old April 16th, 2013 (12:45 PM).

Nature: Mild
Hey everybody! Im luke Ive been playing pokemon since I was 4. First Starter was Bulbasaur

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old April 16th, 2013 (05:19 PM).
◆Bεlιενξ»

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Mαтт★H.
Uhh, hello everyone. I'm Matt :s

catacombninja
Old April 16th, 2013 (06:22 PM).
shotgun rider
CS

Quote originally posted by TheLaserLuke:
Hey everybody! Im luke :) Ive been playing pokemon since I was 4. First Starter was Bulbasaur ;)
I see you're getting settled here. Hope everything is going well for you, man!

Quote originally posted by Mαтт★H.:
Uhh, hello everyone. I'm Matt :s
Hi there, Matt! I love how you did with your name! Don't be shy to come forward and talk! I don't bite at all. Hope everything for you is going well too. :)
Old April 16th, 2013 (08:15 PM).

Nature: Calm
Hey everybody! I'm Crunchbuggy! My favorite starter is Chikorita and my favorite Pokemon is Heracross!

Old April 16th, 2013 (08:44 PM).
#radreds
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by CrunchBuggy:
Hey everybody! I'm Crunchbuggy! My favorite starter is Chikorita and my favorite Pokemon is Heracross!
Hey everybody! Im luke Ive been playing pokemon since I was 4. First Starter was Bulbasaur
Hi there you two, welcome to PC!

Since you two both love a certain Grass-type Pokemon, why not consider joining our Grass-type Pokemon Club? There's nice topics there relating to Grass-type Pokemon so definitely check it out. Chikorita and Bulbasaur do look cute but I love Water-types best as far as starters go.

Anyways, feel free to ask any staff members if you need help and I'm always open for a message!
Old April 16th, 2013 (08:55 PM).

Nature: Mild
Thank you! and Thank you for the offer but despite Bulbasaur being my first starter, My favorite pokemon as you might of guessed is Jolteon and Electric pokemon being my favorite kind of type. But my all time favorite starter is Cyndaquil. Mainly because Silver is my favorite game so I was absolutely breathless when I bought Soul Silver... Sorry i rant about pokemon, its a bad habit haha.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old April 17th, 2013 (04:24 AM).

hi everyone i'm just newbie in here. Hello everyone!
Old April 17th, 2013 (08:53 AM).
shotgun rider
CS

Quote originally posted by CrunchBuggy:
Hey there. :D My favorite starter is Chikorita too!, Which is why I love Meganium so much. <3

Welcome aboard! Hope you stick around. :)

Thank you! and Thank you for the offer but despite Bulbasaur being my first starter, My favorite pokemon as you might of guessed is Jolteon and Electric pokemon being my favorite kind of type. But my all time favorite starter is Cyndaquil. Mainly because Silver is my favorite game so I was absolutely breathless when I bought Soul Silver... Sorry i rant about pokemon, its a bad habit haha.
Haha, ranting about Pokemon is okay here...as long as you don't go all violent and stuff. xD

There's actually an Electric-Type Pokemon club in the Pokemon Clubs section if you like to check that out...since you like Electric-Types & stuff. :)

Quote originally posted by gyro16:
hi everyone i'm just newbie in here. Hello everyone!
Hey there fellow newbie! Lovely to see you here. How's everything going here on PC?
Old April 17th, 2013 (12:21 PM).

Nature: Timid
Here goes.
Greetings! I am Marethyu Liamini. I am a fanfiction writer and I prefer Pokemon Contests to battles. Any other Coordinators here? Sorry if I asked my first question to soon. Man this is harder than socializing in real life. But anyway. Here I am. And remember, please don't insult darling Cubone. Oh, and if Ralts is there if you do... run.
Old April 17th, 2013 (12:49 PM).
shotgun rider
CS

Quote originally posted by Marethyu Liamini:
Here goes.
Greetings! I am Marethyu Liamini. I am a fanfiction writer and I prefer Pokemon Contests to battles. Any other Coordinators here? Sorry if I asked my first question to soon. Man this is harder than socializing in real life. But anyway. Here I am. And remember, please don't insult darling Cubone. Oh, and if Ralts is there if you do... run.
Hi there, Marethyu! I just responded to your thread. To be quite honest, I wasn't into contests and coordinating when it was first introduced...but I so want to learn more about it! I do think Ralts is a cute Pokemon~
Old April 17th, 2013 (01:51 PM).

Nature: Calm
Thanks for the warm welcome! love to do Nuzlocke Challenges in case anybody likes them as well! :D

Old April 17th, 2013 (04:06 PM).

Hey everyone. Im new but this forum is better than all the others so far. my favourite starter is Charmander (sorry to all you grass lovers^) but my all time favourite type is Steel. i was wondering if there is a steel-type group or something that you could link me to? that would be awesome

Old April 17th, 2013 (08:04 PM).
#radreds
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by lmcde22:
Hey everyone. Im new but this forum is better than all the others so far. my favourite starter is Charmander (sorry to all you grass lovers^) but my all time favourite type is Steel. i was wondering if there is a steel-type group or something that you could link me to? that would be awesome
Hi there, welcome to PC!

I know Charmander's line gets a fair share of fans, but I love Water-type starters slightly better lol. And wow, a Steel-type fan! That type definitely needs more love. And sadly we don't have an active Steel-type club right now but you can head over to the Pokemon Clubs section and make one by reserving it through the Grandmaster Thread there. While you're there, feel free to check out some of the other clubs too!

Have fun here, and feel free to ask me or a moderator if you need anything!
Old April 17th, 2013 (11:48 PM).
Kabocha Hime

Nature: Jolly
UUummm... nooot sure what im doing, AT ALL. But ummm...i was referred to this new users hangout \XD SO here i am! But...i dont know what to do...Ive never had internet til recently, so ive never used forums...i really dont know what to do on em or how to use em... Anyways...i guess im just trying to introduce myself and find friends here. Soo...um...if you wanna talk, or whatever...pm me, or whatever you like :D Yaaay! and all that

0347-8652-2573
Thats'a my'a friend code :D White 2
Old April 17th, 2013 (11:51 PM).
#radreds
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Tea_with_Kyary:
UUummm... nooot sure what im doing, AT ALL. But ummm...i was referred to this new users hangout \XD SO here i am! But...i dont know what to do...Ive never had internet til recently, so ive never used forums...i really dont know what to do on em or how to use em... Anyways...i guess im just trying to introduce myself and find friends here. Soo...um...if you wanna talk, or whatever...pm me, or whatever you like :D Yaaay! and all that
Oh hi Kyary, nice to see ya again!

Yeah this is Hikari from your introduction thread, and I understand if you're new to forums but you'll eventually learn how they work in no time! Anyways, I'm always open if you need someone to talk to, or just contact a moderator if you need help!
Old April 18th, 2013 (12:26 AM).
Kabocha Hime

Nature: Jolly
Yeah, hi again and thanks guess ill mouse around for some people to exchange friend codes with and stuff

0347-8652-2573
Thats'a my'a friend code :D White 2
Old April 18th, 2013 (06:26 PM).
SylpyStar

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to SylphyStarr
Um hullo there .-. I already posted an into thread before I saw this... so I hope it's ok that I did both. Anywayyy this place looks like so much fun already ^-^ I can't wait!

Sponsored Links