Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page New Users' Hangout

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread

Old May 6th, 2013 (11:18 PM). Edited May 6th, 2013 by Zorogami.
WUB WUB
Gold Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
Well hello there Overheat!
For help on Hacks, visit the *Emulation & Rom Hacking Forum*, im sure there you will find plenty of guides and nice people to help you out. If you need help on buolding a Team on W2, make sure to check the *5th Gen Forum*.
Have a lot of fun!! :D

Well hello there Overheat!
For help on Hacks, visit the *Emulation & Rom Hacking Forum*, im sure there you will find plenty of guides and nice people to help you out. If you need help on buolding a Team on W2, make sure to check the *5th Gen Forum*.
Have a lot of fun!! :D

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old May 7th, 2013 (03:52 AM).
Master of Ideals

Nature: Naughty
Hello all, I'm new here!
As stated in my username, Zekrom is my favourite Pokemon.
I am currently playing Pokemon Black 2 and Platinum now. My B2 Team is now Level 100, but I'm lazy to EV train them.
The only personal info I'm going to reveal is that I live in Singapore and I'm a male aged 14.

My current team is...
Zekrom L100 Jolly
Kyurem L100 Hasty
Latios L100 Hasty Male
Azelf L100 Naughty
Heatran L100 Adamant Female
Samurott L100 Serious Male

Furthermore, I have only just started playing Platinum, now at Eterna Forest.

I personally hope to learn more about pokemon in this forum

Naughty Nature Zekrom with 422 Attack stat and 252 Attack EVs traded from Pokemon White Version FTW!!!
Old May 7th, 2013 (04:12 AM).
the closed eyes of love
Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Koishi Komeiji
Hello there Zekrom1066! May I just say-Your username's full of awesome. Zekrom's definitely a strong and cool Pokemon :D
Ooh, you're my age :3 Ah, your Black 2 team's really strong, as I can see Zekrom's the leader

Anyway, if you ever need help with either of those games, here's the 4th Gen help thread, for when you have trouble with Platinum.

Welcome :D (sorry if I rushed this - I'm about to sleep..)
beloved
theme
credit
Old May 7th, 2013 (05:15 AM).
WUB WUB
Gold Tier

Hello Zekrom1066 and welcome to PC!!
Nice to see young people join us and "carry on the legacy" (:
You have a really well trained team, i'm sure you'll do well on platinum too.
If you ever need anything, people around here are very nice, so don't
be afraid to ask for help See you around man!! :D

Old May 7th, 2013 (05:39 AM).
you made me ink
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by Zekrom1066:
Hello all, I'm new here!
As stated in my username, Zekrom is my favourite Pokemon.
I am currently playing Pokemon Black 2 and Platinum now. My B2 Team is now Level 100, but I'm lazy to EV train them.
The only personal info I'm going to reveal is that I live in Singapore and I'm a male aged 14.

My current team is...
Zekrom L100 Jolly
Kyurem L100 Hasty
Latios L100 Hasty Male
Azelf L100 Naughty
Heatran L100 Adamant Female
Samurott L100 Serious Male

Furthermore, I have only just started playing Platinum, now at Eterna Forest.

I personally hope to learn more about pokemon in this forum:)
Hi! Welcome to PC! Happy to have you. Awesome team you have there, and Zekrom is my favorite Pokemon from the Unova region!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!
Old May 7th, 2013 (06:51 AM).

Nature: Brave
Hellooooooo everyone! I'm James!

I'm new here (yeah like today new), and I joined up specifically because I'm interested in completing my 'dex, which is impossible with the GTS because I don't have a level 9 or under Reshiram (damn!).

I'm also interested in getting started on some battling, but I'll just start off simple

Please look after me!

Old May 7th, 2013 (10:38 AM).
WUB WUB
Gold Tier

Hello there McJames and welcome to PC!!
Nice to have you with us, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here
If you are looking for traded, go ahead and check out the *Trade Corner*.
Not only can you set up trades, but sometimes some really nice members give away pokemon, so don't miss out on that!!
If you want to Battle, check out the *Battle Center*.
And if you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask for help
See you around!

Old May 7th, 2013 (11:08 AM). Edited May 7th, 2013 by Connotage24.
pokehacks ftw!!

Nature: Mild
Hey guys im new here as well, i was wondering how do you add friends and stuff like that?

also i lovwe playing pokemon hacks, and i was wondering if i could download a pokemon hack with shiny pokemon as random encounters everywhere
Old May 7th, 2013 (11:18 AM).
you made me ink
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by Connotage24:
Hey guys im new here as well, i was wondering how do you add friends and stuff like that?

also i lovwe playing pokemon hacks, and i was wondering if i could download a pokemon hack with shiny pokemon as random encounters everywhere
Hey! Welcome to PC!

To add friends, simply view the member's profile, and under their list of friends to the right, click befriend. That's it! If they accept your request to be friends, they will appear under your friends on your profile.

For Rom Hacking, check out our large Emulation section of the forum. There, you can find tutorials, hacks to download, and all the resources you need to make your own if you choose to do so. I hope I answered your questions, and if you have any more, do not hesitate to ask!

Hope to see you around the forum!
Old May 7th, 2013 (10:32 PM).
Master of Ideals

Nature: Naughty
Thanks to everyone who welcomed me:D

Naughty Nature Zekrom with 422 Attack stat and 252 Attack EVs traded from Pokemon White Version FTW!!!
Old May 8th, 2013 (01:46 PM).

Hi my name is Troubleo31 I just made an account. I love pokemon and would like to talk and trade on pokemon. I have pokemon white two and would love to be friends
Old May 8th, 2013 (01:52 PM).
the closed eyes of love
Crystal Tier

Send a message via Skype™ to Koishi Komeiji
Quote originally posted by Troubleo31:
Hi my name is Troubleo31 I just made an account. I love pokemon and would like to talk and trade on pokemon. I have pokemon white two and would love to be friends
'ello there Troubleo31, welcome to PokeCommunity ^-^ We all love Pokemon here, so you won't have any problems adapting, I'm sure of it!
If trading's on your mind, then the Trade Corner's your new home, found here. If discussing the Fifth Generation is what you're into, then Fifth Generation Gaming's where you got to go to talk B/W2! Found here, where you can discuss anything that's Black 2 or White 2.

Hope you have a fun time on the forum ^-^
beloved
theme
credit
Old May 8th, 2013 (10:07 PM).
how big, how blue, how beautiful
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Troubleo31:
Hi there Troubleo, and welcome to PC!

Classic Sonic already showed you the places you should check out, I love Black 2 & White 2 as well, in fact I'm a fan of 5th Gen as a whole, because it introduced most of my fave Pokemon. I'm playing Black 2 a lot until I get X & Y, which I hear are gonna be awesome! Follow those links Classic Sonic posted above me and get posting!

Also, our friendly but helpful staff are always happy to lend a hand so feel free to ask them any questions, and I hope to see you around during your stay here!

battle server | tumblr | twitter | lovely pairs
adoption center mentor | fairy club | #teamtrivia

Old May 12th, 2013 (05:46 PM).

hey people!
How are you today?
Old May 12th, 2013 (05:59 PM).
how big, how blue, how beautiful
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Zensi Larvitar:
hey people!
How are you today?
I'm doing very fine thank you!

Welcome to PC, Zensi! I noticed you initially joined back in February so what made you only start posting right now? I heard you joined for the hacks, since I heard you're working on a new hack. I think I know the perfect place for you, PC's big hangout for hackers known as Emulation & ROM Hacking. You'll find loads of fun hacks to play, and even tools and resources you can use to make your own! Sadly I'm not really that great at hacking, but you'll love that section nonetheless.

Just remember you read the rules, they are there for a reason. Also remember that the moderators are there to help you if you have any questions! I'm looking forward to getting to know ya so feel free to leave a VM on my profile!

battle server | tumblr | twitter | lovely pairs
adoption center mentor | fairy club | #teamtrivia

Old May 13th, 2013 (05:12 AM).
Lametrainer

Nature: Jolly
It's been a while since I joined this forum but I never came in this section to present myself, so I thought I should do it sooner or later, & here I am.
I'm AnonygooseD, & I'm liking this forum more & more by the day, mainly because everybody here is having awesome conversations in a mature & civilized way unlike the yelly world I'm living in & also because the forum is not limited to Pokemon only but also other off-topic discussions which I like a lot .
Oh & one more thing, HACKS! :D
So I'm currently in an exams period but still can't resist coming to this lovely forum wish me luck!
Old May 13th, 2013 (05:45 AM).
you made me ink
Silver Tier

Hey! Welcome to PC! Or at least, thanks for introducing yourself xD

Yeah, I love PC because of the members and the many various sections. It's not just a Pokemon forum like many others, there are tons of other non Pokemon sections as well which is nice. I actually took a break from Pokemon, and was still able to post since the forum is not all Pokemon! The members are also a plus of PC. They are so kind and very creative.

I'm sure you're already familiar with the hacking section of the forum, so I won't bother to explain it. Anyway, if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask! Also btw, I like your avie!
Old May 13th, 2013 (06:28 AM).
Lametrainer

Well thank you my friend & I love your sig very much
Old May 13th, 2013 (06:54 AM).
♥ Cammybear ♥
Crystal Tier
CS

Nature: Gentle
I'd have to agree! What's odd is that for a Pokemon forum, where one would assume that the fanbase is perhaps younger (therefore immature), there are a lot of healthy and mature discussions in D&D and CC&P. Throughout the forum, really, everyone is just so respectful and courteous. It's really nice and refreshing.

Hope you do well on your exam! PC can be a bit addictive, so be careful not to get too involved around important r/l things like these Exam is more important!

FC: 4699-7283-5972; IGN: Irène, Etoile; Trade Shop; Trade Reviews
Old May 13th, 2013 (01:05 PM).
WUB WUB
Gold Tier

Hello there and welcome to PC!!
So you are the guy who is liking all my posts nice to meet you (:
I'm glad you are enjoying the forums so far, there really is sooo much to see and talk about!
And you are right about everyone the threads being civilzed and mature, everyone around here is really nice and just wants to have fun and share his ideas and opinions.

There are also a LOT of hacks for you to try out, so you should definitely get back to them whenever you are done with exams. Also, good luck on those!! Looking forward to see you around, hope you'll stick with us for a while

Old May 14th, 2013 (06:31 AM).

Nature: Hardy
Hey there everyone! Who am I? idunno, read my username?

But anyways, as you can probably tell, I love being silly, ...and mature. In fact, I agree with like the last five posts or so. It's so nice having an awesome forum like this, for all ages, where everyone is so mature and friendly! A lot better than the middle school I'm in. Looking forward to visiting the trade corner and emulation forum! And...

Man... I really got to go back and beat my black version... I suddenly mis playing it...

Red/Blue:Not owned
Yellow: Not currently playing
Gold/Silver/Crystal: Not owned
Fire Red: Beginning soon!
Emerald: Not currently playing
Diamond: Not currently playing
Heart Gold/Soul Silver: Not owned
Black: Not currently playing
Black 2/White 2: Not owned

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
Old May 14th, 2013 (07:23 AM).
Just keep swimming...
Crystal Tier

Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Welcome to PC PichuVSLink! I'm glad that you enjoy it! Yes, I'm feeling the same way when I joined about 5 months ago. I hope you can keep on being active here!
Old May 14th, 2013 (08:37 AM).
~Dragon~

Nature: Gentle
Blarg, I thought I might as well post here too, just to further immerse myself into this family of poke lovers. <3

So let's see, I covered most things in my hello thread, but I guess I'll repeat myself.

So, I'm Shiki~ I love everyone. (Another reason I'm posting here as well, so I can find more people to love <3)

I like being silly and playful, but also serious and mature, so people take me seriously. =)

I love playing nuzlockes. Which brings me to a question...hmmm, would anyone be interested in reading a let's play of me playing through blaze black? It wouldn't be a video, just a written playthrough. Eh, I don't know if that question was stupid or not. (I'm a little unsure and shy )

So I love anime, pokemon (obviously), music, writing, dragons, fantasy, and a lot of other things too. I'm a girl and I'm 16. (I know old to be playing pokemon lol)

That's about it. Gee this post was pretty long. Hopefully nobody gets bothered by it. My main goal with this post is to just meet new people. Yep, I'm a friendly person. <3

Old May 14th, 2013 (08:40 AM). Edited May 14th, 2013 by AnonygooseD.
Lametrainer

Thank you all for the kind welcomes, & yes I do press "like" on a lot of posts as I'm a bit used to Facebook well anyway I'll focus on my studies & just come here for brief updates when I'm done I'm going to be all over dis forum :D cheers.

Quote originally posted by MistressShiki:
I love playing nuzlockes. Which brings me to a question...hmmm, would anyone be interested in reading a let's play of me playing through blaze black? It wouldn't be a video, just a written playthrough.
Welcome & I'd say that a nuzlocke would be fun, I believe it belongs in the challenges section, but you must ask a moderator first ofc or you can directly post your nuzlocke on the official Nuzlocke Forum, it's a very nice place there too, I go there often to read others' nuzlockes.
Once again welcome & have fun
Old May 15th, 2013 (07:05 AM).
I'm awesome

Nature: Calm
my signature pic insn't showing when i post something. it is 256x256 pixels. can somebody help
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links