Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page New Users' Hangout

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread

Old July 21st, 2013 (10:54 AM).
Administrator
CS

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by shiranui93:
Just thought I'd post on here to introduce myself.

Hi I'm Lukiaa, I'm 20 and female. I was meaning to join PC a long time ago, but other things got in the way. I'm a University student doing games design which is pretty epic.
I'm not a major Rom hacker but I'm going to get better, need to finalise some of my ideas first, so I have a little project going on at the moment. Plus I'm doing a PKMN Emerald Randomiser Nuzlocke comic as well as another project.

Anyway I hope to hear from you all soon ^.^
What's up, Lukiaa! Glad you decided to join us here, good choice. :D Game design sounds especially awesome; I'm a little bit jealous, haha. Hope you've been having fun here so far!

cool | family | my star | twin | credit
Old July 21st, 2013 (08:03 PM).
Buoysel is best 🍐
CS

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by drutribe:
Hello guys, I'm new and I might need help around....
No fear! We regulars here are always around to help you out. If you want, you are more than welcome to shoot me a VM or a PM if you wanna talk! I'm basically online at random times so I'd love to help out. :3 You can always contact Cirno as she's a staff member here as well as she's always around to answer your questions. :3 Welcome!

Hi I'm Lukiaa, I'm 20 and female. I was meaning to join PC a long time ago, but other things got in the way. I'm a University student doing games design which is pretty epic.
I'm not a major Rom hacker but I'm going to get better, need to finalise some of my ideas first, so I have a little project going on at the moment. Plus I'm doing a PKMN Emerald Randomiser Nuzlocke comic as well as another project.

Most important thing is that you're here and you finally signed up! Welcome! Take your time on your ideas. Usually the ideas that have been worked on the longest are the bestest ideas around. :3
Old July 21st, 2013 (08:08 PM).
with a temperature of 103
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
I understand if you feel scared. Like what Megan above me said, we have people who can help you, both staff and members alike. I'm usually online a lot and I'd love to show you around and as Megan said, Cirno is a great person to ask for help. Don't worry, she won't bite you. But I do hope you have an awesome time at PC!

Lukiaa! That's a really cool name you have there. Is there any particular country it originates from? PC is famous for its ROM hacking community but don't worry if you keep practicing you'll be sure to eventually make your hack and show it off. Have a great time here too okay?
Old July 21st, 2013 (09:31 PM).
Not wearin glasses.I wanna look awesome.
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
It's okay! There are some very helpful regulars so don't be scared to ask anything. There are also [mod]moderators like Cirno who are really nice too and can glad help you with anything! We're a friendly community so you shouldn't feel intimidated! :)

Hi Lukiaa! Nice name , welcome to PC!

I'm no expert in ROM hacking but we have lots of people here who are. In Emualtion & ROM Hacking you can find all sort of tutorials to help you out. There's also many resources and other things needed to building a hack which even includes team development. If your into challenges you might also like the Challenges forum where you can find and discuss all sorts of challenges.

Hope you have a great time and if you need anything don't hesitates to ask alright?

paired to hikamaru
Gold Supporter

tumblr| instagram| twitter
Old July 23rd, 2013 (08:09 AM).
Man who's coming up with a plan

Nature: Lonely
Hey there im legendaries tamer. im new here but ive been playing pokemon for many years.
seven years to be exact, and over that time ive gathered quite a bit of knowledge on them. its gotten to the point where all I have to do is read the pokemons name or hear its cry and I can come up with what type it is, and how to most efficiently beat it.

I'd also like to say that im not a very social person, so don't be surprised if you don't me posting a lot. I tend to save my breath and watch until I have something important to say. however, if you have a question on pokemon, feel free to pm me (ex. what evolves into what, how do I cheat on my game, how do I beat so-so in pokemon so-so version, etc.)

oh,and I'd prefer to be called simply as "Legendaries"

Legendaries tamer is my name, partnering with the most powerful Pokémon in the world is my game.
Old July 23rd, 2013 (09:42 AM).
CS

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by Legendaries tamer:
Hey there im legendaries tamer. im new here but ive been playing pokemon for many years.
seven years to be exact, and over that time ive gathered quite a bit of knowledge on them. its gotten to the point where all I have to do is read the pokemons name or hear its cry and I can come up with what type it is, and how to most efficiently beat it.

I'd also like to say that im not a very social person, so don't be surprised if you don't me posting a lot. I tend to save my breath and watch until I have something important to say. however, if you have a question on pokemon, feel free to pm me (ex. what evolves into what, how do I cheat on my game, how do I beat so-so in pokemon so-so version, etc.)

Hey there Legandaries and welcome to PC! It's okay to be shy and not post alot, as you're more than welcome to post as much or as little as you wish!

And you're from Richmond? Cool! My dad's family is from Richmond and it's such a historic and beautiful city, as I have been there a few times in my life

Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! My name is Zach, and you're more than welcome to send me a friend request, or leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever want to chat with me!
t
o
o
n

n
e
t
w
o
r
k

staff collab
april 2o15
Old July 23rd, 2013 (04:00 PM).
Not wearin glasses.I wanna look awesome.
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared

Hello there Legendaries! Welcome to PC! It's okay to be shy at but I think once you post around you'll open up a bit. But posts whenever you feel like it. No one's rushing to get as many post as you can! If you know alot on Pokemon , there's a few "quick questions and answers" thread in the various sections for Pokemon gaming . This one's an example. You can help people out who are stuck on anything. You can find most of these threads in the General Pokémon Gaming and Current Pokemon Gaming categories.

See you around and if you need anything just contact a moderator cause they're there to help you! VM or PM me if you ever want to chat with someone!

paired to hikamaru
Gold Supporter

tumblr| instagram| twitter
Old July 23rd, 2013 (04:32 PM).
Administrator
CS

Hey there Legendaries, welcome to PC! Don't worry about not being much of a talker; we understand and there are others like you out there. It's just good that you decided to write this post to meet our wonderful forumers. You'll fit right in if you're experienced at Pokemon though, especially if you'll be there to help people out! :D; There's always someone asking for team or game help around here.

Again, welcome to the forum and enjoy yourself here!

Old July 24th, 2013 (03:24 PM).

Hey guys (and girls) I am relatively new to this and have just made my first post if any of you guys could check it out and help me I would appreciate it,
Many thanks.
Old July 24th, 2013 (11:32 PM).
Buoysel is best 🍐
CS

Quote originally posted by lolzugottrolled:
Hey guys (and girls) I am relatively new to this and have just made my first post if any of you guys could check it out and help me I would appreciate it,
Many thanks.
Welcome, sweetheart! What is it that you need help with? Cirny (the mod of this awesome place), as well as many of the regulars such as myself can also help you out. Shoot any of us a message if you like :D

Hope you have fun!
Old July 24th, 2013 (11:43 PM).
Pokémon Commander

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Skype™ to MasterDraco
Hello, I am MasterDraco, but thy peoples can call me Draco for short. I like all the games and I do enjoy playing some of the hacks... I am a compotent battler but I rarely focus on EV training and just level up until I can beat my opponent... My favorite Pokémon is Arceus but I also Really like Arcanine.
Old July 25th, 2013 (03:40 AM).
CS

Quote originally posted by MasterDraco:
Hello, I am MasterDraco, but thy peoples can call me Draco for short. I like all the games and I do enjoy playing some of the hacks... I am a compotent battler but I rarely focus on EV training and just level up until I can beat my opponent... My favorite Pokémon is Arceus but I also Really like Arcanine.
Hey there Draco, and welcome to PC! Yeah, we have a large hacking community here at PC, so be sure to check out our Emulation & ROM Hacking section here if you haven't already done so!

You you enjoy your stay here at PC, Draco! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you!
t
o
o
n

n
e
t
w
o
r
k

staff collab
april 2o15
Old July 25th, 2013 (08:02 AM).
Touhou and Pokemon Fanatic

Hi, I'm a new user! Just stopping by to say hi!
Old July 25th, 2013 (08:51 AM).
Buoysel is best 🍐
CS

Quote originally posted by Gogofreak:
Welcome, Gogofreak! Hello to you as well! Hope you have fun here! It's a lovely place to be in. :3
Old July 25th, 2013 (08:57 AM).
CS

Hey there Gogofreak, welcome to PC! Care to tell us a little more about your interest (mainly in Pokémon)? That'll get us to know you better, and feel free to create an intro thread! :]

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! My name is Zach, and it's nice to meet you!
t
o
o
n

n
e
t
w
o
r
k

staff collab
april 2o15
Old July 25th, 2013 (02:57 PM).
Crystal Tier

And hello from me too Gogofreak, welcome to PC!

I do hope you enjoy your stay here and if ever need help don't hesitate to ask those moderators!
Old July 25th, 2013 (03:01 PM).
Administrator
CS

Quote originally posted by lolzugottrolled:
Many thanks.
Heya lolz! Welcome to PC, hope you have a great time here. n~n We've already exchanged messages but nonetheless, I do hope you have been enjoying yourself here so far. If there's anything I can help you with in regards to the forum, let me know!

Quote originally posted by MasterDraco:
Arceus is one of my favorites too... and of course it's hard to dislike Arcanine. I enjoy hacks every once in a while as well, though I haven't beaten Ultra Violet yet. Been a bit lazy. :( Great to meet you, Draco!

Hey there, welcome to PokeCommunity Gogo! Have a splendid time posting around and be sure to let us know if you need any help. We're always here to lend a helping hand.

Old July 25th, 2013 (03:07 PM).

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and a lifelong Pokemon fan. I received Pokemon Red as a birthday present when I was a kid and I've been hooked ever since. I love the games, anime, manga, and cards (only to collect, sad to say I've never played the actual card game)
Old July 25th, 2013 (03:09 PM).
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Radioactivechimp:
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and a lifelong Pokemon fan. I received Pokemon Red as a birthday present when I was a kid and I've been hooked ever since. I love the games, anime, manga, and cards (only to collect, sad to say I've never played the actual card game)
Well hello there and welcome to PC!

My first Pokemon game, Ruby was given as a birthday present as well so I guess it's something we have in common. Although I never played anything before 3rd Gen, I am still a dedicated Pokemon fan today. I do hope you have an awesome time at PC!
Old July 25th, 2013 (03:46 PM).
CS

Hey there, welcome to PC! (: Gold was my first game, but I've been a Pokéfan shortly after the games came out, and when I beat Gold, I worked backwards and played Red and Blue, and eventually Yellow as well.

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you!
t
o
o
n

n
e
t
w
o
r
k

staff collab
april 2o15
Old July 25th, 2013 (08:39 PM).
Administrator
CS

Hey there! Welcome to the forum. :~D I got Blue and Red as gifts when I was a kid and have been hooked since then as well, so we've already got something in common. It's great to see that you love so many things about Pokemon! Don't think I ever played the TCG either, but collecting the cards for the pretty pictures is always fun. :)

Old July 26th, 2013 (01:20 AM).

So I wanted to say hello to everyone here and hopefully meet a few new people. I already made a new thread introducing myself so yea, that's there. Its my first time on this website and my first time joining anything like this. So its all new to me. Nice to meet you!
Old July 26th, 2013 (01:36 AM).
CS

Quote originally posted by jbryse:
So I wanted to say hello to everyone here and hopefully meet a few new people. I already made a new thread introducing myself so yea, that's there. Its my first time on this website and my first time joining anything like this. So its all new to me. Nice to meet you!
Hey there, welcome to PC! I'll check out your intro in a moment but I wanted to say you have joined the best forum for Pokémon talk, and I really hope you enjoy it here! (:
t
o
o
n

n
e
t
w
o
r
k

staff collab
april 2o15
Old July 26th, 2013 (01:42 AM).
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by The Jam King:
Uhh... Hi, I'm new here... Call me Jam...
One question... DO you actually NEED to be 13 to join? Cos I'm only 10.
You don't necessarily need to be 13, we'll accept anyone no matter if they're older or younger. But hey, welcome to PC Jam! Glad to see you contributing to an ever-growing memberbase here, is there any particular reason as to why you joined?

And maybe you could make an introduction thread so people can get to know you better. If you have questions, I'm sure everyone here will be able to help you in any way. Have an awesome time at PC!
Old July 26th, 2013 (08:20 AM).
Buoysel is best 🍐
CS

<3 please do make an intro thread, so that way we can get to know you personally. :D

Welcome aboard, Jam King! Wonderful to see you here.. :)
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links