The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 22nd, 2013, 08:04 AM
Savant
Natural Born Breeder

Nature: Quirky
I made my thread but I'll just drop in here to say a hi to my fellow new members.

Hey all, I'm Savant

3DS FC: 1564-2977-3425
Friend Safari: Psychic (Drowzee - Espurr - ???)

my.anime | my.manga | Circle of One | Pokemon Breeders FC | Fire Emblem FC

Old August 22nd, 2013, 08:11 AM
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savant View Post
I made my thread but I'll just drop in here to say a hi to my fellow new members.

Hey all, I'm Savant ^^
Hi Savant! I'm Megan, it's nice to meet ya! Hope everything is going well for you around here, and hope you settled in the forum. :D
One seems to hear words of good cheer from everywhere filling the air.
Oh how they pound, raising the sound. O'er hill and dale, telling their tale.
Gaily they ring while people sing songs of good cheer, Christmas is here!
Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas! Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas!
On on they send, on without end, their joyful tone to every home.
Moderator of FC&G ~ Paired to Buoysel & Kanzler

Old August 22nd, 2013, 08:13 AM
Tsutarja
Happy Holidays

Nature: Jolly
Quote:

Hey all, I'm Savant
I posted in your thread but I'd like to welcome you over here as well!

Remember, if you have questions, feel free to ask a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator, and we'd be glad to help out!
Old August 22nd, 2013, 08:16 AM
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Quote:

Hey all, I'm Savant
Hey again Savant and welcome!

I know I already welcomed you but it won't hurt to post here too, and while the thread is called the New Users' Hangout, it's also a place where you can actually meet some of the members who have been around for ages like Zach, Megan and myself. Remember, meeting some of the experienced members is good because you'll know how friendly we are towards newbies.

We all do hope to see you getting active in the near future!
Old August 22nd, 2013, 03:31 PM
Blueredemption
Kanto's Castaway

Nature: Careful
Hi, I'm new here. I really don't know what to say so ... Yea. I came across this site a wile back and just decided to join. I have been a pokemon fan since the release of fire red and I like to think that I know my stuff, but I most likely don't. I do like to test myself regardless of what others say. With that said, I hope I can find some new friends to talk and trade pokemon!

I will complete the National dex!
223/719
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old August 22nd, 2013, 03:46 PM
Savant
Natural Born Breeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueredemption View Post
Hi, I'm new here. I really don't know what to say so ... Yea. I came across this site a wile back and just decided to join. I have been a pokemon fan since the release of fire red and I like to think that I know my stuff, but I most likely don't. I do like to test myself regardless of what others say. With that said, I hope I can find some new friends to talk and trade pokemon!
Hey man welcome I'm always up for a discussion on just about anything (except politics lol) so feel free to hit me a VM.

@ Megan, Zach and Hikari, thanks guys

Old August 22nd, 2013, 03:53 PM
NameMeansAll
Stay true-anything is Possible

Nature: Calm
Hello I just joined here today. So far a lot of lovely cool people on here. Thanks for the short few who did welcome me. I just wanted to ask in the ART section on here how do you set up your own gallery? And when you do, do you have to have a lot of work to show first off? I only got one sketch a an Pokemon so far. Was not sure if I have to wait to upload more. If anyone can help me out be much appreciative.
Old August 22nd, 2013, 04:53 PM
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueredemption View Post
Hi there and welcome!

It's glad you finally joined because PC is a really active and friendly community and you'll be certain to meet new friends here. And if you joined for trades, you're definitely in luck because we have the Trade Corner where you can trade any and every Pokemon out there. And if you ever need help there's those helpful staff members in the blue, orange and red.

Anyways, the name's Hikari btw. It's not my real name, but usually what people here call me. Hope to see you around!
Old August 22nd, 2013, 04:57 PM
TheTorraRegion

Hello! TheTorraRegion is actually four people! I'm Igloo, and I'm always looking for friends. I also get bored very easily, soooooooo......chat with me! Anyways some extra info;
TheTorraRegion is an account for our ROM hack, Copper and Flint versions! SME sneak-peak info;
We have two new eeveelutions
Sylveon and fairy type are OUTA HERE!
the new region is, you guessed it, the Torra region.
We have the starters all figured out!
The legendaries are beastly dragons (yes, I know, legendary dragon-types are way over-done, but these are.......really, really cool!)
We can't start until football season is over because pokedude plays football.
Old August 22nd, 2013, 04:59 PM
awolfsquared
I wish you a Merry Christmas!! (or CHRIStmas)
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTorraRegion View Post
Hello! TheTorraRegion is actually four people! I'm Igloo, and I'm always looking for friends. I also get bored very easily, soooooooo......chat with me! Anyways some extra info;
TheTorraRegion is an account for our ROM hack, Copper and Flint versions! SME sneak-peak info;
We have the starters all figured out! :P
The legendaries are beastly dragons (yes, I know, legendary dragon-types are way over-done, but these are.......really, really cool!)
Woah four people! Don't think we have a collab account before. That means I can talk with four people at once! XD But welcome you guys and have fun and good luck with the game!

Merry Christmas everyone!
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old August 22nd, 2013, 05:11 PM
TheTorraRegion

Thanks! PS, nice siggy. I love the Treeko line! *hugs the Treeko*
Old August 22nd, 2013, 05:12 PM
awolfsquared
Community Supporter

Thank you man! Thanks for giving my Treecko some love lol. It's my favorite Pokemon. : 3

Old August 22nd, 2013, 05:18 PM
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Quote:
Heya guys and welcome to PC!

I bet if hacks are your thing you should check out the Emulation & ROM Hacking section here if you haven't yet. It is PC's most popular section so you'll know that the hackers lurking there will love to see your project. And I understand if you don't like the new Fairy-type that's coming in Pokemon X & Y, some people thought it was a silly move by Game Freak but I actually like the new type, it's got potential to be awesome so I can't wait to try them out when I play X & Y.

And yeah, have an awesome time here and contact a staff member if you need help!
Old August 22nd, 2013, 05:22 PM
TheTorraRegion

Old August 22nd, 2013, 06:46 PM
Wallet The Totodile
The Unloved Starter

Nature: Relaxed
Hello world! I am new here, That is all...or is it!?...yeah, it is, have a nice day everyone!!!
Old August 22nd, 2013, 06:49 PM
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallet The Totodile View Post
Hello world! I am new here, That is all...or is it!?...yeah, it is, have a nice day everyone!!!
Well hi there Wallet, welcome to PC!

Is there any reason for joining? Do you have any fave Pokemon or stuff? Maybe you should tell us a bit about you or make an introduction thread if you haven't done so already. I'm Hikari, and I sure hope to see you around the forums. Don't hesitate to ask Cirno or another staff members if you need help!
Old August 22nd, 2013, 06:49 PM
Tsutarja
Happy Holidays

Quote:
Heya Wallet, welcome to PC! The name's Zach and it's great to meet ya!

Feel free to tell us more about yourself if you want to, particularly your interests and or your motive for joining us here at PC! :3 That's certainly a great way for us members to get to know ya better! (:

As a reminder if you haven't done so already, please be sure to look at the rules so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble at all! The last thing we want to see here of new members is them getting an infraction but I have my hopes ya aren't like that!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting anyone around here on staff, whether that'd be a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator, and we'd be more than glad to get to help you out! :D

Hope to see ya around Wallet! You're always more than welcome to VM me if you ever wanna chat!
Old August 24th, 2013, 05:50 AM
awolfsquared
Community Supporter

Quote:
Hey Wallet!! I love your avatar cause Soul Eater is one of my favorite anime and Doctor Franken Stein is one of the best character ( though my favorite is Kid :P ).

Anyway, have a wonderful time and feel free to talk with me anytime by dropping a message on my profile! See ya!

Old August 24th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Savant
Natural Born Breeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NameMeansAll View Post
Hello I just joined here today. So far a lot of lovely cool people on here. Thanks for the short few who did welcome me. I just wanted to ask in the ART section on here how do you set up your own gallery? And when you do, do you have to have a lot of work to show first off? I only got one sketch a an Pokemon so far. Was not sure if I have to wait to upload more. If anyone can help me out be much appreciative.
Hey there, looking forward to seeing some of your sketches!

Quote:
Quote:
Chibi Stein is adorable.

Welcome to PC everyone!

Old August 24th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Sheep
sheep x steven OTP

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Hey there Wallet, welcome to PC! I really love your avatar. Stein is one of my favorites from Soul Eater right next to Death the Kid. :D Looks like they're two of the more popular characters from the series...

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic
Old August 24th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Pikachuie
Go Seahawks!

Nature: Lonely
I'm new here and new to pokemon communities itself, I've loved pokemon from a young age (My brother and sister had pokemon blue and sliver for the gameboy) I grew up playing the games and watching the anime and then i started to buy cards and in about 2011 or sometime i stoped because my mom said "i need to act like a girl" but i'm moe of a tomboy than a girl, emerald made me go back to pokemon and now time to buy the 3ds for Pokemon Y and X XD
Old August 24th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachuie View Post
I'm new here and new to pokemon communities itself, I've loved pokemon from a young age (My brother and sister had pokemon blue and sliver for the gameboy) I grew up playing the games and watching the anime and then i started to buy cards and in about 2011 or sometime i stoped because my mom said "i need to act like a girl" but i'm moe of a tomboy than a girl, emerald made me go back to pokemon and now time to buy the 3ds for Pokemon Y and X XD
Hello Pikachuie and welcome!

If you came to join a place full of Pokemon fans, you picked a good one indeed because we're very diverse and everyone here loves to help you out. I'm a tomboyish girl like yourself, and if you want to discuss about the upcoming Pokemon X & Y games I advise you check out this section here. Any thoughts on what starter you'll pick? I'm definitely going with Froakie.

But hey, if you ever need a friend just leave me a message on my profile, friend request, anything! I sure hope you have an awesome time here at PC.
Old August 24th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Pikachuie
Go Seahawks!

Nature: Lonely
Hikari10 Thanks and Fennekin mostly likey, or the others I was just looking for a place for pokemon stuff so i could be a nerd XD
Old August 25th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Axeliira
the sugar plum fairy

Nature: Brave
I'm still struggling between Fennekin and Chespin! But Chespin has this badass-ish look and Fennekin looks pretty powerful. xD I still have a ways to go to decide. xD Welcome, btw! Hikari got you covered a bit, so hopefully you got settled and have a wonderful time here. :3
One seems to hear words of good cheer from everywhere filling the air.
Oh how they pound, raising the sound. O'er hill and dale, telling their tale.
Gaily they ring while people sing songs of good cheer, Christmas is here!
Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas! Merry, Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas!
On on they send, on without end, their joyful tone to every home.
Moderator of FC&G ~ Paired to Buoysel & Kanzler

Old August 25th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Tsutarja
Happy Holidays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachuie View Post
Hey there, welcome to the world of PokéCommunity! You'll really like it here, and I hope you do indeed stick around! If you have any questions, feel free to ask a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator, and we would be more than glad to help you out! :D

My name is Zach, btw and you are always free to either send me a friend request or just leave a VM on my profile if you want to chat!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links