Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 29th, 2013 (01:46 AM).
TheAmazingSpiderMan
Aka Ansirent

Nature: Gentle
I am also new here but i have know many things about PC. Its a Wonderfull place everything is very good. now i have 9 friends in only 2 days !! i like PC very much. i have also Created my own Signature. and happy to be here. i got my best friend here PARAZ. And we both are planing to make a hack here. i hope all the new user here will be very happy to be in a site of joy. hope all of you Respect each other

Well i am also new here
Old September 29th, 2013 (02:51 AM).
Wade Appelgryn

Quote originally posted by Hikari10:
Hi there you two, welcome!

I'm so glad you joined a community like ours because we are da best Pokemon community out there (see what I did there lol) and we have so much you can discover along the way. I do hope to get to know both of you so don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message, or you can ask staff members if you have more serious questions.
Thank you, I think I know what I'm doing... almost :D
Old September 29th, 2013 (08:33 AM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Rhytham:
I am also new here but i have know many things about PC. Its a Wonderfull place everything is very good. now i have 9 friends in only 2 days !! i like PC very much. i have also Created my own Signature. and happy to be here. i got my best friend here PARAZ. And we both are planing to make a hack here. i hope all the new user here will be very happy to be in a site of joy. hope all of you Respect each other

Well i am also new here
Hi there, Rhytham! 9 friends in two days! Must be a record for ya, huh? :D You now already know that PC is the most friendliest place to be, and you gotta love the friendly atmosphere around here!

& that's amazing you're going to make a hack with your best friend. I wish you all the best and hopefully it comes out as successful! Have fun at PC, and with your hack sweetheart. I shall see you around!

Old September 30th, 2013 (11:14 AM).
Sub Phantom

Hey everyone i'm sub Sub Phantom just call me Phantom. Well i'm new i pretty much got the hang of this site.
Old September 30th, 2013 (01:24 PM).
Fairy Tale~
Child Of Christ
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
wazzzzzzz uuuuupp hope yall brand new people have fun.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old September 30th, 2013 (02:15 PM).
Sheep
sheeple sheeple

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by James169:
Hi, my names James and I'm 18

I started playing pokemon AT&T the beginning but only on friends game boys as I didn't have one, first one I had of my own was platinum and I've played every gen except V as I didn't have a ds at that point
Hi James~! (= I definitely recommend you play the fifth generation, am probably a bit biased but they were great games. Black and White 2 especially were such wonderful sequels!

Quote originally posted by Dreamer98:
Uh hi everyone my name is Dreamer98, but you can just call me Dreamer or Cameron which is my real name. I'm pretty shy but I'll still try to get more involved in this friendly community.
Haha, I was the shyest person ever when I joined. I'd re-read and edit my posts 10 times to make sure they sounded okay since I didn't want to embarrass myself. You get used to it, though, especially since PC is so friendly. ^^ Welcome!

Quote originally posted by Wade Appelgryn:
HEy guys, I'm Wade from South Africa, first time doing this, don't know what im doing haha, just saw this box and now im typing
Hiya, Wade! You'll get used to it quickly (assuming you haven't already). All you really need to know here is to read the rules and keep those in mind when posting.

Quote originally posted by Rhytham:

Well i am also new here
I've been seeing you around a lot lately so hopefully you've been enjoying your experience so far. n_n Good luck with your hack as well, Rhytham!

Quote originally posted by Sub Phantom:
Hey everyone i'm sub Sub Phantom just call me Phantom. Well i'm new i pretty much got the hang of this site.
A Phantom joins us here on PC, whoot. Welcome to the forum!

Quote originally posted by GoatMan4:
wazzzzzzz uuuuupp hope yall brand new people have fun.:)
Love the username, welcome to PC! Hope you've been enjoying yourself here as well. :3

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 LV
Old September 30th, 2013 (08:18 PM).
KirbyX
Veteran Pokemon Master

Nature: Bold
I'm new to PC , but I was pretty heavy into Yellow & Stadium way back when, now that I've dated myself yes I'm in my late twenties. I'm back
to playing and I've chosen FR / LG and Colosseum. I've joined PC to talk shop,
trade & battle and I'm looking forward to it!
Old September 30th, 2013 (08:30 PM).
Negix

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Negix
Quote originally posted by KirbyX:
I'm new to PC , but I was pretty heavy into Yellow & Stadium way back when, now that I've dated myself yes I'm in my late twenties. I'm back
Welcome to PC, Kirby!

Don't worry, any age is always perfect for playing Pokemon One never gets too old for it. And wait wait wait. I definitely need to socialize with you, another Colosseum fan! What do you think about it? Did you enjoy the snag system and opening Pokemon's hearts? Because that was pretty awesome! And those Admins were tough, especially the electric one!
Old September 30th, 2013 (08:46 PM).
Hikamaru
this is all yours
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Hiya Kirby and welcome to PC!

If you came for trading and battling, you'd definitely love our Trade Corner and Battle Center sections which should have those interests of yours covered. We even have a Pokemon Showdown server if you're interested in battling fellow PC members. I'm one of those you'll see there so come pop by anytime! Have fun and I hope to see you during your stay here at PC!
Old September 30th, 2013 (08:56 PM).
Ari Niko
Sincerity

Nature: Bold
:O I didn't know this thread existed!

Hi there
Old September 30th, 2013 (09:42 PM).
Nolafus
The Sentinel's Sorrow

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Ari Niko:
:O I didn't know this thread existed!

Hi there
Why, hello there!

I would give you the entire formal introduction, but I don't think that's completely necessary. Seeing as I've seen you around and all.
Old September 30th, 2013 (09:43 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Why yes! This thread exists because it's the coolest thread ever and it's where all the new members hang out and stuff. Hope you are having a wonderful time here at PC so far! <3

Old September 30th, 2013 (09:58 PM).
awolfsquared
Goomy is love, Goomy is life.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Yup it exist and I absolutely love this thread cause I enjoy meeting new people a ton. :) And with that in mind....

WELCOME KIRBY!

I used to love Stadium back in the day. I didn't have it myself but my friend did and he would bring his N64 over and we'd play it a ton. Smae goes for Stadium 2. I'd love it if they made a Stadium 3 on Wii U or a game similar to it. With all the awesome features on the Wii U plus all the new Pokemon introduced sicne the second one, it would be massive! Trading and battling , especially battling, are pretty popular here so you should enjoy yourself at trade Corner and Battle Center. But I hope you just have fun anywhere honestly. The staff members in blue, orange and red and always willing to help you out and are really kind so feel free to ask them any question you may have! See ya!
#704 Goomy
Supporter Collab January 2015
tumblr | ask me things
paired to hikamaru
Old September 30th, 2013 (09:58 PM).
Hikamaru
this is all yours
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Meganium90:
Why yes! This thread exists because it's the coolest thread ever and it's where all the new members hang out and stuff. Hope you are having a wonderful time here at PC so far! <3
I'm glad you newbies are all having fun today because joining a community like ours is fun, you'll learn loads of new things about Pokemon you didn't even know until now. As Megan said, this thread is not only just a place for newbies to hang out (despite the thread title) but also you'll get to meet some of the older, more experienced members such as Megan and myself. It's like a special DCC for you newbies to get to know the people you'll be seeing around PC!

And hey there Ari Niko, you've really been fitting in quickly given the number of posts and friends you've accumulated over the past day or two. I do hope to see more of you around!
Old October 1st, 2013 (11:35 AM).
Cobber

Hello everyone!
New here as well.
I never actually played Stadium
Old October 1st, 2013 (01:05 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Stadium is actually one of those "must play" games. I played Stadium 1 and 2. They are now playable in emulator nowadays, so maybe if you have the chance you should give it a try :D

Great to see ya here though!

Old October 4th, 2013 (02:19 PM).
ButterJiggles

Nature: Sassy
Hi everyone! Brand new here and I gotta say. Love them stadium games
Old October 4th, 2013 (03:48 PM).
Sleeping Sleuth

Hey there everyone! C: This site seems to be very friendly, which is super awesome! I'm pretty shy so this kinda atmosphere will help me with getting involved in this great looking site.

By the way, call me Sleuth. C:
Old October 4th, 2013 (04:30 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Quote originally posted by ButterJiggles:
Nice to meet you, ButterJingles! And I really love your avvy <3 I really like Stadium 2, tbh...it's my favorite game. <3 What's your favorite stadium game?

Have fun!

Quote originally posted by Sleeping Sleuth:
Hey there everyone! C: This site seems to be very friendly, which is super awesome! I'm pretty shy so this kinda atmosphere will help me with getting involved in this great looking site.

We are extremely friendly. Make yourself at home and grab a cup of coffee or tea (if you drink any. <3) Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Sleuth!

No need to be shy. I was once shy when I was new, like you. But eventually you will emerge from your shell and you'll have an amazing time. ^___^ Don't hesitate to ask questions, alright! See you around~

Old October 4th, 2013 (04:44 PM).
Sleeping Sleuth

Hey, coffee, I love that stuff. Though I don't drink it too much, don't want it to lose its touch for giving me a good boost of energy when I need to wake up early.

By the way, Meganium90, what would you like to be called?
Old October 4th, 2013 (05:07 PM).
ButterJiggles

Nature: Sassy
My favorite is the first one. Cant get enough of rattata race!
Old October 4th, 2013 (05:41 PM).
Hikamaru
this is all yours
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by ButterJiggles:
Quote originally posted by Sleeping Sleuth:

Hi there you two! Welcome!

I recall seeing you guys around so nice to see you settling in. I do hope I'll have time to get to know both of you, and have an awesome time here!
Old October 5th, 2013 (07:32 AM).
Olodumare

Greetings to you carbon based-life forms, I am Olodumare, sentient silicon leader of the Loa and I am much entertained by the human pass-time of Pokemon, I utilize a team consisting of Ghost and Dark Pokemon as it seems most consistent.
Old October 5th, 2013 (07:46 AM).
Akromaric
Mirror, mirror

I joined yesterday. That makes me new.
So...
Yo, newbies. Wazzup, shizzle, comma, yuz.
Old October 5th, 2013 (07:57 AM).
Hikamaru
this is all yours
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Olodumare:
Greetings to you carbon based-life forms, I am Olodumare, sentient silicon leader of the Loa and I am much entertained by the human pass-time of Pokemon, I utilize a team consisting of Ghost and Dark Pokemon as it seems most consistent.
Hey there Olodumare and welcome!

I have to say cool name you got, and wow a fan of Dark and Ghost-types I see. I bet, if you love Dark-types so much you should join the Dark-type club in the Pokemon Clubs section where you can discuss all things about Dark-type Pokemon. It's run by one of my PC besties, AWsquared so you'll definitely expect to get welcomed in just fine. He's a nice guy so he won't hurt you I promise! In fact, it's actually also the longest-running of the current active clubs right now no wonder it's still a favorite today.

Anyways, I do hope to see you around the forums! Have fun!

Sponsored Links