The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 16th, 2013, 06:33 PM
TheAsvarduilProject

Advertise here
I'm a veteran of Gold/Silver/Crystal.

I'm considering getting a 3DS for either X/Y, and possibly HeartGold/SoulSilver, as well as the new Smash Bros. game when that comes out.

I found out on the Pokemon wiki that some trainers in Crystal and HG/SS give evolutionary stones periodically if you get their phone number. That would be so helpful in my LP right now...I would have an unstoppable Eevee army!

At Lv.27, my Umbreon was a beast.
Old October 16th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonKnight98 View Post
How do I post question in this forum (other than replying)?
Just click "new thread" to post a topic in a board (assuming you're asking how to post without having to make a reply to an existing thread). What question do you want to ask, though? It depends; if you have a question about Pokemon X and Y, for example, you'd post int he X/Y Quick Questions thread and so on. :3

Anyways, hi guys! Bickle, we have lots of people trading in X and Y right now so you'll definitely find everything you need.

pair | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Old October 16th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Vespy89

Hello i'm new i've been out of Pokemon for a while now so i don't know how much i can offer i have'nt played a pokemon game since silver and gold but its a pleasure to be here.
Old October 16th, 2013, 08:22 PM
serazo00
Charizard Lord

Nature: Relaxed
Hey whats up im serazo00 but you can call me Razo. I'm new here so yeah. found this place out looking for certain emulator hack roms. This site seem pretty nice. Everyone i know says im good at Pokemon games cause i got all pokemon games and all the gameboys and ds' and N64 and Wii but im more based on Xbox just my thing
Old October 16th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Denny Hamlin
The S o u l Survivor

Nature: Brave
Holy wow soo many new members coming in! I think today was the biggest turnout. xD Welcome everyone! You guys are really going to like it here. :333

Vespy89, I just sent you a VM reply :D Hope you're enjoying it here! & serazo00, check out the Hacks Showcase section of the ROM Hacking boards where there's a lot of hacks for you to try out. Some are still in beta and some others are finished. :D
Old October 16th, 2013, 10:34 PM
psypoison

hello all i am psypoison nice to meat you hope we get along and become friends
fc 2449-5579-9254
Old October 16th, 2013, 10:50 PM
awolfsquared
I like to do 'Garfield Mondays'
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAsvarduilProject View Post
I'm a veteran of Gold/Silver/Crystal.

I'm considering getting a 3DS for either X/Y, and possibly HeartGold/SoulSilver, as well as the new Smash Bros. game when that comes out.

I found out on the Pokemon wiki that some trainers in Crystal and HG/SS give evolutionary stones periodically if you get their phone number. That would be so helpful in my LP right now...I would have an unstoppable Eevee army!

At Lv.27, my Umbreon was a beast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vespy89 View Post
Hello i'm new i've been out of Pokemon for a while now so i don't know how much i can offer i have'nt played a pokemon game since silver and gold but its a pleasure to be here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by serazo00 View Post
Hey whats up im serazo00 but you can call me Razo. I'm new here so yeah. found this place out looking for certain emulator hack roms. This site seem pretty nice. Everyone i know says im good at Pokemon games cause i got all pokemon games and all the gameboys and ds' and N64 and Wii but im more based on Xbox just my thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by psypoison View Post
fc 2449-5579-9254
WOOOAH so many new members! I really haven't touched The Welcome Lounge in a while and probably really should come more often again. But welcome all of you guys!

@Asvarduil You should definitely get HeartGold/Soulsilver cause it's amazing! And yeah that's true about the evolutionary stones. That's one thing that makes the PokeGear in those games more useful. There's so many improvements in HGSS over the original that you'll definitely enjoy. They're probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite games in the series. I don't have X or Y but I really want them. From what I'm hearing from people they're amazing! Still need to get a 3DS myself too though. I hope I can get one soon! Umbreon is my favorite Eeveelution tooo!! I've used one in Gold, HeartGold, and Black 2 and it hasn't disappointed me yet!

@Vespy89 Hi there!!! Welcome back to Pokemon by the way. I'm just curious why are you suddenly getting back now? Is it cause of X and Y or for another reason? Well either way, I hope you enjoy yourself here.

@Razo And hello too you too! Welcome! As Meganium said, the Hacks Showcase is where all ROM hacks can be found and if you like you can post ones of your own creation. Have fun here!

@Psypoison Welcome!! Just so you know it's best to post your FC in your signature cause it's easier for people to find it that way. Or if you want to post your 3DS friend code for X and Y, we have a thread for that right here. Enjoy your stay!

Have fun here everyone!!

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."- Andy Dwyer
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old October 17th, 2013, 01:15 AM
She_Delphox
Delphox used Mystical Fire!

Hey guys, I'm also new on the Forum and I am currently editing my profile (FC follows). I'm quite the Pokemon Veteran, I have played since Red to currently X

I like the Pokemon games a whole lot, I pretty much grew up with these games and when I was a kid, Pokemon was a real revolution! I remember walking around in my local Toy Store everyday so I could check out the Pokemon stuff I unfortunately could'nt afford at the time When I got older I started collecting the TCG (I only like the first series like Base Set, Jungle, Fossil and Rocket though) and I was thrilled when I finally got my first Gameboy (Color) and my first game: Pokemon Gold. Since then, I was captivated with these games and the fun of collecting, trading and battling with all these Pokemon never grow old!

I look forward to be active on this forum, when I update my FC, feel free to add me (please send a PM or another message if you do) ^-^

My Pokemon Y team :3
Signature and Avatar made by: © She_Delphox

Old October 17th, 2013, 01:32 AM
Hikamaru
the hamster
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by She_Delphox View Post
Hey guys, I'm also new on the Forum and I am currently editing my profile (FC follows). I'm quite the Pokemon Veteran, I have played since Red to currently X

I like the Pokemon games a whole lot, I pretty much grew up with these games and when I was a kid, Pokemon was a real revolution! I remember walking around in my local Toy Store everyday so I could check out the Pokemon stuff I unfortunately could'nt afford at the time When I got older I started collecting the TCG (I only like the first series like Base Set, Jungle, Fossil and Rocket though) and I was thrilled when I finally got my first Gameboy (Color) and my first game: Pokemon Gold. Since then, I was captivated with these games and the fun of collecting, trading and battling with all these Pokemon never grow old!

I look forward to be active on this forum, when I update my FC, feel free to add me (please send a PM or another message if you do) ^-^
Hi there and welcome!

I saw your profile's About Me tag and you seem to have worked very well on it. Nice to see you're a long-time fan of Pokemon, I have been as well and even though I don't have the latest games (X and Y) I will plan to get them sometime. Anyways, have fun and I do look forward to talking to you!

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | credit | supporter

Old October 17th, 2013, 02:24 AM
Nymue
Draconic Neophyte

Nature: Calm
Quote:
I hear you, I'm only now playing through gens three and four and gens five/six will have to wait. xD But I was pleasantly surprised to find that I really, really dig a lot of the new Pokémon. I hope you enjoy discovering what you've missed out on. :3
Old October 17th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Jedijad

Hey i'm Jedijad, just looking to battle and trade some pokemans

X Friend Code: 2363-5735-8143
Old October 17th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Hatsuharu
☆ princess of despair ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedijad View Post
Hey i'm Jedijad, just looking to battle and trade some pokemans

Welcome Jedijad, I'm Haru! c: I'll definitely add you, and I'd love to trade and/or battle against you sometime. Have fun on PC!
Old October 17th, 2013, 06:35 PM
SpokeyDokey

Nature: Relaxed
So, hello other new members and lurking veterans. I am nice, I promise.
Old October 18th, 2013, 04:08 AM
LindseyTNamez
Wataru's Dragon Protege

Nature: Sassy
Hey y'all! I'm a new member but I'm a veteran to pokemon. I played since I was little and could get my hands on pokemon red and pokemon stadium. I've played pretty much every pokemon game up until platinum haha. I love the games and the manga! I'm a huge ROM and hack fan though since I had to sell all my gaming stuff to pay for repairs for my old computer! I don't know about battle friend codes or that type of stuff, and I'd probably be the worst person to play against xD

Anyways, hope to make new friends and just enjoy jumping back into the pokemon world!

I posted my own thread a few days ago but I'm happy to see so many new people and how big and constant this community is! It's awesome!

Pokemon X FC: 3668-9199-6474
Old October 19th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Welcome back to the world of Pokemon! You have a lot to catch up on if you've missed all the games since Gold and Silver. Have you gotten any newer games yet? :o

Quote:
Originally Posted by serazo00 View Post
Hey there, Razo! Great to meet you. Yeah, we're a great place for ROM hacks as well and it's how I found PC years ago myself. There's a lot to do on PokeCommunity outside of hacking though so I'm sure you're going to fit right in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psypoison View Post
fc 2449-5579-9254
Psypoison, huh? Are you perhaps a fan of poison types? Welcome to the community! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by She_Delphox View Post
Hey guys, I'm also new on the Forum and I am currently editing my profile (FC follows). I'm quite the Pokemon Veteran, I have played since Red to currently X ^_^

I like the Pokemon games a whole lot, I pretty much grew up with these games and when I was a kid, Pokemon was a real revolution! I remember walking around in my local Toy Store everyday so I could check out the Pokemon stuff I unfortunately could'nt afford at the time :( When I got older I started collecting the TCG (I only like the first series like Base Set, Jungle, Fossil and Rocket though) and I was thrilled when I finally got my first Gameboy (Color) and my first game: Pokemon Gold. Since then, I was captivated with these games and the fun of collecting, trading and battling with all these Pokemon never grow old!

Awesome! I've played since R/B all the way to X/Y too, so we have that in common. It's always great to see people enjoy the franchise past just the games and such so hearing that makes me super happy. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedijad View Post
Hey i'm Jedijad, just looking to battle and trade some pokemans :)

Hey, Jedijad! Poked around the Trade Corner and Battle Center yet? :o

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpokeyDokey View Post
You are indeed nice. I've been seeing you around a fair bit lately so keep on exploring and being the cool person that you are. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyTNamez View Post
Hey y'all! I'm a new member but I'm a veteran to pokemon. I played since I was little and could get my hands on pokemon red and pokemon stadium. I've played pretty much every pokemon game up until platinum haha. I love the games and the manga! I'm a huge ROM and hack fan though since I had to sell all my gaming stuff to pay for repairs for my old computer! I don't know about battle friend codes or that type of stuff, and I'd probably be the worst person to play against xD

Anyways, hope to make new friends and just enjoy jumping back into the pokemon world!

I posted my own thread a few days ago but I'm happy to see so many new people and how big and constant this community is! It's awesome!
Hey again Lindsey. The hacks here are really good, aren't they? I'll always be in awe of how much time and energy is spent making them the very best they can be. I'd never have that kind of patience. :(

pair | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Old October 19th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Hatsuharu
☆ princess of despair ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyTNamez View Post

Welcome! It's good to see another ROM/Hack fan around here, and you'll see we do have a separate section for hacks if you're interested in that. c: I'm sure the veteran members of that part of the community will accept you with more than open arms! And don't worry about not being good at battling, I'm not either, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpokeyDokey View Post
Welcome! I sure hope you are nice. c:
Old October 19th, 2013, 02:16 PM
iTorchwoodi
Waiting for the right Doctor

Well hi!
I've been playing pokemon since i was a Wee little lad! When i first got pokemon red on my old yellow gameboy i was delighted!
Seeing how far we have come is astounding!
I've beaten every generation of pokemon on at least one or more of the releases!
Ive beaten Y and have currently restarted to go over everything thoroughly

I'm aiming to completely Dex out the game. Get everything.
I do the breeding thing.
Get the right natures and that lark for the members of the forums !

Hope to get into a good battle with many of you!
Old October 19th, 2013, 04:20 PM
camelman

Hi, everyone my name is sam I've just joined as of yesterday, I'm still trying to find my way around the site I got out of pokemon for a good while and have recently bought a new ds and copy of pokemon white, I played all the way up through heartgold and soulsilver, btw HG and SS are are awesome wish i hadnt sold all my stuff in my opinion those are the best of the ds games, anyhoo I think im going to try and find the emulation thread i came here because now that I've started playing again i thought it might be fun to make my own hack and play through it and share if its any good but i keep running into problems cause im not very experienced at hacking so far iv changed it so you start with pikachu and your rival starts with eevee.Not much farther than that.
Old October 19th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Hatsuharu
☆ princess of despair ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTorchwoodi View Post
Well hi!
I've been playing pokemon since i was a Wee little lad! When i first got pokemon red on my old yellow gameboy i was delighted!
Seeing how far we have come is astounding!
I've beaten every generation of pokemon on at least one or more of the releases!
Ive beaten Y and have currently restarted to go over everything thoroughly

I'm aiming to completely Dex out the game. Get everything.
I do the breeding thing.
Get the right natures and that lark for the members of the forums !

Hope to get into a good battle with many of you!
Heya, Torchwood! You sound like you're ready to become an active and raring member of the community, so I can't wait to battle and/or trade with you! My FC's right in my profile if you'd like to battle sometime. c:

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelman View Post
Hi, everyone my name is sam I've just joined as of yesterday, I'm still trying to find my way around the site I got out of pokemon for a good while and have recently bought a new ds and copy of pokemon white, I played all the way up through heartgold and soulsilver, btw HG and SS are are awesome wish i hadnt sold all my stuff in my opinion those are the best of the ds games, anyhoo I think im going to try and find the emulation thread i came here because now that I've started playing again i thought it might be fun to make my own hack and play through it and share if its any good but i keep running into problems cause im not very experienced at hacking so far iv changed it so you start with pikachu and your rival starts with eevee.Not much farther than that.
Hello Sam and welcome to the PC forums! If you need any help with the hack you're working on, there's a whole section for ROMs and Emulation that you might find useful. Do be noted that you starting with Pikachu and your rival starting with Eevee is the same start as Pokemon Yellow, so you may want to tweak that a bit. Only if you want, simply giving advice . u-u;
Old October 20th, 2013, 12:54 PM
chopper

hello as you can guess my name chopper my real name is james and i joined this looking for new friends to play pokemon x/y with
Old October 20th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Goatie

I've totally missed out on this thread..

I was too eager to just head to the FC exchange thread, I guess.

Anyhow, Hello.

But then I realized that one picture would take more space then most of the posts I'll make..
Old October 20th, 2013, 01:44 PM
VIIIAxel

Nature: Quiet
Hey guys, call me Axel. I guess I'll say my Pokemon experience since everyone else is... I've been a fan since I watched the original anime when it first ran, and my first game was Silver on the GBC when that came out. I've bought at least one main series game from each generation since then (And Blue after a long time, too), and I'm currently playing through Y Version, which is my new favorite Pokemon game. I'm also a huge fan of the Mystery Dungeon side-games. I'm kinda getting into competitive battling through Pokemon Showdown, but have yet to try to build a crazy powerful team in the actual games. xD
Old October 20th, 2013, 04:43 PM
0mnipotence

Hello Hello!!!!
0mnipotence here from Texas!!
Just joined up and saying hello! Looking forward to being in the forum and meeting new people!
I'm interested in finding all the different forms of Vivillon (currently have JPN and ENG)
anyway pls PM me if you want to swap friend codes, could definitely use more friends for the Safari!!
Old October 21st, 2013, 03:40 PM
LindseyTNamez
Wataru's Dragon Protege

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatsuharu View Post
Welcome! It's good to see another ROM/Hack fan around here, and you'll see we do have a separate section for hacks if you're interested in that. c: I'm sure the veteran members of that part of the community will accept you with more than open arms! And don't worry about not being good at battling, I'm not either, haha.
Yeah I adore them because I can't afford game systems so I just fiddle around to get them to speed up so they aren't dragging along and I play them constantly! I just finished Soul Silver but I've done so many hacks it's crazy! I have a whole folder on my computer dedicated to them! Hopefully hehe I'd like to help out testing games and giving feedback to games people take the time and effort to make!

(sorry for the late reply, I've spent the last few days trying to pass in pre calc for the quarter xP)

Pokemon X FC: 3668-9199-6474
Old October 22nd, 2013, 06:47 AM
LordGilbunny
Pokemon Game Collector

Why hello there.

My name is Lord Gilbunny but you may call me Gilbu,Frances or just plain old Lord. I am new to the Pokecommunity but not new to the game at all. I started playing when I was about seven years old. My first Pokemon game ever was one of them for the Gameboy Color(it's been so long,I can't remember...I think it was blue). From there it became my passion and my most loved game ever.

At the moment I happen to be busy playing Pokemon X(I haven't really gotten the time with school and all). I received the game on the day it came out and I happen to be staring at the posters on my wall whilst typing this. I am also busy trying to find and buy older Pokemon games. I do enjoy emulators but holding the real thing gives me more nostalgia and I find it more fascinating. I do competitive battle but not as much as I used to,that and once I finish a pokemon game I like to move onto to another one. Don't worry,I do come back to that one game and train up my Pokemon to Lv 100 afterwards.

Anyways,nice meeting you all.

Last edited by LordGilbunny; October 22nd, 2013 at 07:00 AM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here