Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page New Users' Hangout

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2013 (12:30 PM).
Team Hoenn

Hi im new not really sure what im doing lol. needs friends for friend safari. My names Ben Friend code is 3668 8572 4101. iv beaten the elite four and just breeding for good ivs to start a real team if anyone needs any help breeding or anything. Il do what I can
Old October 22nd, 2013 (05:30 PM).
Team Johto

Nature: Hardy
Hey everyone, Im Reecho. I just joined and as I have not posted on the Internet before I have no idea what I'm doing. I do have two questions though. 1 I read about some kind of mod on the first page, how do I get into that? 2 ... well... I forgot the other one!
Oh yeah ...how do you check your friend code?
Old October 22nd, 2013 (09:49 PM).
Underdog of Truth
Team Sinnoh

Nature: Calm
Hi. I just joined two days ago, I think. Hi.
Old October 22nd, 2013 (11:24 PM).
Not wearin glasses.I wanna look awesome.
Team Johto
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote originally posted by Whitey90:
Hi im new not really sure what im doing lol. needs friends for friend safari. My names Ben Friend code is 3668 8572 4101. iv beaten the elite four and just breeding for good ivs to start a real team if anyone needs any help breeding or anything. Il do what I can :)
Ahh!! So many people beating X and Y already and I don't have either of them yet. :/ But hello anyways Ben! If there's anything you need help with you can just ask a staff member which you'll find in the bold letters. They're here to help so they'll answer any questions you may have! See you around!

Quote originally posted by Reecho:
Hey everyone, Im Reecho. I just joined and as I have not posted on the Internet before I have no idea what I'm doing. :) I do have two questions though. 1 I read about some kind of mod on the first page, how do I get into that? 2 ... well... I forgot the other one!
Oh yeah ...how do you check your friend code?
Welcome Reecho! If you have never posted on the Internet/ an Internet forum before (I'm assuming you mean internet forum) that's fine. It's good to know you have a general idea of what you're doing though. However, if you do ever have a question on the forum or forums in general, you're free to send me a visitor's message or private message or you can also contact any member of the staff. As I already said to Whitey90 , they are the members with bold usernames.

And as for your other question, if you're talking about the DS games , your friend code can be found in your Pal Pad a item you get sometime early in the games. I'm assuming you mean for X and Y though. I don't have a 3DS yet, but i know your friend code is actually programmed into the system and probably found some where on the home screen. Sorry I'm not anymore help. Hope you enjoy your stay here though!
Quote originally posted by MetalxTongue:
Hi. I just joined two days ago, I think. Hi. :)
Hi MetalxTounge and Welcome!! Anything interesting about yourself? We'd like to get to know you more! Don't feel pressured to put too much though. I can get if you're shy, I am myself in real life. But I really hope you have a wonderful time here!

paired to hikamaru
Gold Supporter

tumblr| instagram| twitter
Old October 23rd, 2013 (03:13 PM).
Team Hoenn

Hey guys, I'm new my friend code is: 3582-9384-7896. Add me! and we can be BFF, and ever and ever...
Old October 23rd, 2013 (03:19 PM).
The Mighty Scizor
Team Unova

Nature: Serious
Indi click on the ds icon under my posts my fc is there
Old October 23rd, 2013 (08:35 PM).
Pushstart89
Team Kalos

Nature: Modest
hey guys another new kid on the block . Also post game on my Pokemon X looking to achieve my targets of shiny eevee & ghastly so hit me up for friend codes

fc: 1864-9737-5900
Old October 23rd, 2013 (09:03 PM).
only love can set you free
Team Johto
ModeratorCSEO

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by indi:
Hey guys, I'm new my friend code is: 3582-9384-7896. Add me! and we can be BFF, and ever and ever...
Quote originally posted by Ig Pokemon Lover:
Indi click on the ds icon under my posts my fc is there
Quote originally posted by pushstart89:
hey guys another new kid on the block :). Also post game on my Pokemon X looking to achieve my targets of shiny eevee & ghastly so hit me up for friend codes

fc: 1864-9737-5900
Hey there guys! Welcome aboard! If you want people to add you as friends on your games, you can use this thread to get your FC out! It's the best way to show off your FC, but it's also possible to show off your FC on your signature. Great advertising place there, actually!

I hope you guys are enjoying XY, and I hope to see y'all around! Again, welcome, and don't hesitate to ask the staff any questions you may have <3
Old October 25th, 2013 (05:56 AM).
The Godfather of Pokemon ;)
Team Kanto

Nature: Serious
literally just joined the forum yesterday as i am definitely going to be getting Pokemon x or y in the next month or so (waiting for the XMAS sales as it is obviously cheaper) but would like to meet some new acquaintances on the website ready for when i do get it and we can trade, battle, whatever you fancy. sooooo hit me up and we will begin our Pokemon journey (pretty sad for a 22 yr old playing pokemon xD but ohwell).

Look forward to it (Y)
Old October 25th, 2013 (07:27 AM).
Fighting-Type Fanatic
Team Kanto

Nature: Quirky
Hi everyone! I joined a day or two ago, I can't quite remember, college makes the days all blend together. Anyway I recently got Pokemon X and am loving it! I hope to eventually trade and battle with some people here, but I'm a little busy at the moment to get very far in the game. My FC is in my signature and should be in that little icon thingy, feel free to hit me up!
Old October 26th, 2013 (02:02 PM).
Snootchie Bootchies!!!
Team Kalos

Nature: Relaxed
Hello everyone, mgalles18 here! But you guys may call me Matt. I'm a new member on this site, just signed up, but I've been playing Pokemon since I was in elementary school (I'm 23 now). Just started playing the games and collecting the cards again to pay homage to my childhood, so I'm looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends on here. I'm a really laidback guy, so if there's anything you wanna know about me that I haven't already listed on my profile page, feel free to ask
Old October 26th, 2013 (05:02 PM).
Team Unova
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by mgalles18:
Hello everyone, mgalles18 here! But you guys may call me Matt. I'm a new member on this site, just signed up, but I've been playing Pokemon since I was in elementary school (I'm 23 now). Just started playing the games and collecting the cards again to pay homage to my childhood, so I'm looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends on here. I'm a really laidback guy, so if there's anything you wanna know about me that I haven't already listed on my profile page, feel free to ask
Well hi Matt and welcome!

Nice to see another fan who has stayed true to Pokemon even into their 20's like myself. I know you'll love PC and yeah, I do hope to get to talk to you. Have fun and if you need help don't hesitate to approach a staff member!

#teamunova

tumblr | twitter | lovely pairs | ask me
adoption center mentor | fairy club | water club

Old October 26th, 2013 (05:44 PM).
Team Sinnoh

Hello all!!~

I could have joined in earlier but I was hooked on the Super Training minigame on Pokémon X and managed to max out a Pinsir's Attack EV from scratch
I started playing X last week and I was hooked I was considering getting a copy of Y later to get some of the exclusives to Y but then with a site like this, we can trade together so I can get Pokémon like Dragalge and Yveltal, and even Mega Charizard X which I didn't get.. I selected Bulbasaur because I already had Froakie and Pansear and didn't have a grass type at the time, and only later did I notice that Mega Charizard X is Fire and Dragon type like Reshiram, and therefore isn't weak to water
Old October 26th, 2013 (09:16 PM).
Snootchie Bootchies!!!
Team Kalos

Quote originally posted by Hikari10:
Well hi Matt and welcome!

Nice to see another fan who has stayed true to Pokemon even into their 20's like myself. I know you'll love PC and yeah, I do hope to get to talk to you. Have fun and if you need help don't hesitate to approach a staff member!
Thanks, I appreciate it and I'll be sure to keep that in mind if I ever need help. Looking forward to talking to you and other members as well!

Positive vibes people, positive vibes. That's where it's at. Trust me
Old October 27th, 2013 (10:53 AM).
Team Hoenn

Hello guys. I am new here. I am 20 years old girl who addicted in pokemon since 5. 「that skeleton gameboy?????」
I want to try the trading and battle via internet because I did not tried before. I only tried that cable when I was kid.(*´艸`*)ァハ♪

Please add me up. By the way nice to meet you all!
Old October 27th, 2013 (02:16 PM).
Team Unova

Hey I'm Regal_Koala, I've been playing Pokemon since Firered and collect shiny Pokemon even though I have no luck . You can follow me on twitter at Regal_Koala. Tweet or message me about your shiny Pokemon you've caught, so far I've caught a shiny Clawitzer and a shiny Foongus. So pumped; love the new games.
Old October 27th, 2013 (04:17 PM).
Team Unova
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by kaochii:
Hello guys. I am new here. I am 20 years old girl who addicted in pokemon since 5. 「that skeleton gameboy?????」
I want to try the trading and battle via internet because I did not tried before. I only tried that cable when I was kid.(*´艸`*)ァハ♪

Please add me up. By the way nice to meet you all!
Quote originally posted by Regal_Koala:
Hey I'm Regal_Koala, I've been playing Pokemon since Firered and collect shiny Pokemon even though I have no luck . You can follow me on twitter at Regal_Koala. Tweet or message me about your shiny Pokemon you've caught, so far I've caught a shiny Clawitzer and a shiny Foongus. So pumped; love the new games.
Hello there you two and welcome!

I happen to be a big Pokemon fan just like you guys, and I'm sure you'll have an awesome time here at PC. Remember, don't hesitate to ask the staff or more experienced members if you have questions! Have fun you two and I'll be seeing ya around!

#teamunova

Old October 27th, 2013 (04:57 PM).
Team Hoenn

Hi, I'm lee, and I really want to trade with people and exchange fc for the x and y safari.

-Pokemon Master Red
Old October 28th, 2013 (03:20 AM).
Team Kanto

heyo,
I'm tornadoedge , currently residing in australia, victoria, i am an anime lover.
Watch anything or everything that interests me.
uhh it is a pleasure being on this forum site
Old October 28th, 2013 (03:27 AM).
Team Unova
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by tornadoedge:
heyo,
I'm tornadoedge , currently residing in australia, victoria, i am an anime lover.
uhh it is a pleasure being on this forum site
Hello there and welcome to PC!

I happen to be an Aussie as well, we have quite a good chunk of them here at PC. Anyways, I'm happy that you're excited to be part of the community because I love meeting fresh faces every day. Well I do hope to see you around the forums, and don't hesitate to drop by my profile if you need a new friend.

The name's Nichole btw, have fun here!

#teamunova

Old October 28th, 2013 (10:25 AM).
Team Johto
ModeratorCSEO

Quote originally posted by leedalee:
Hi, I'm lee, and I really want to trade with people and exchange fc for the x and y safari.
Quote originally posted by tornadoedge:
heyo,
uhh it is a pleasure being on this forum site :)
Hey there you two! Welcome aboard. :D

Leedalee, there's a special thread where you can post your FC there. You may get a lot of requests that way and that's because a lot of people are playing XY just like you :D Have fun~

What kind of Anime do you watch, tornadoedge? Welcome aboard and hope you're settled in just fine!
Old October 28th, 2013 (06:45 PM).
Team Unova

-Stands Up-
Hi, I'm Venice
-Hears Hi Venice in the background-
I recently just joined and I'm interesting in Training Pokemon and Using Friend Safari.
I haven't played in years and this would be the first since FireRed
-You may all :O *GASP* now-

Other than that, Hello!
Old October 28th, 2013 (09:47 PM).
Team Johto
ModeratorCSEO

Hi Venice!

*GASP* YOU PLAY POKEMON. THAT'S OKAY. WE ALL DO.

Wow, since FireRed, that is a looong time! Pokemon X can give you the back up you need for the past generations, it's all good! Hope you have a wonderful time here! :D
Old October 28th, 2013 (09:53 PM).
Team Unova
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Venice:
-Stands Up-
Hi, I'm Venice
-Hears Hi Venice in the background-
I recently just joined and I'm interesting in Training Pokemon and Using Friend Safari.
I haven't played in years and this would be the first since FireRed
-You may all :O *GASP* now-

Other than that, Hello!
And a big hello from me too! Love the username btw, surprised it wasn't taken yet.

But wow that's a long time to have been away from the Pokemon games, I know how different X/Y are from FR/LG and here at PC we'll be sure you learn everything you need to know for the new generation. I do hope you have an awesome time here and don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message!

#teamunova

Old October 29th, 2013 (05:22 AM).
Team Unova

Nature: Careful
I joined for trades, but to also make friends and try to join a Role Playing game on this site. Really learning the basics but, catching on fast and enjoying the site so far.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links