Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 6th, 2013 (05:13 PM). Edited November 6th, 2013 by Sheep.
DannyX1528

Hey everyone!!! im new to this forum but not new to pokemon competitive very much.... i really wanted to come here and make some friends to battle with.. maybe even compete with?!?!?!?! so if anyone wants to do some training or even trading for competitive or even wants to help out a fresh one like me to this new game by donating extra pokemon it is truly appreciated... i dont have that much time anymore like i did in 4th gen.. but get ahold of me!!! hope we can all be good friends!!
Old November 6th, 2013 (06:27 PM).
BenevolenceGaming
BenevolentPsyche

Nature: Lonely
Sup guys I'm BenevolenceGaming and I'm looking for some Gen 1 and Gen 2 playin psychos who can skypes with meh and play on emus. So hmu or whatevs.
Old November 6th, 2013 (09:52 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by DannyX1528:
Hey everyone!!! im new to this forum but not new to pokemon competitive very much.... i really wanted to come here and make some friends to battle with.. maybe even compete with?!?!?!?! so if anyone wants to do some training or even trading for competitive or even wants to help out a fresh one like me to this new game by donating extra pokemon it is truly appreciated... i dont have that much time anymore like i did in 4th gen.. but get ahold of me!!! hope we can all be good friends!!
All of your battling needs are right here. Whether you want to battle via wifi or on our Showdown server, you can all do just that. You'll have an awesome time here battling with peeps here. Welcome aboard and don't hesitate to ask questions alright!

Quote originally posted by BenevolenceGaming:
Sup guys I'm BenevolenceGaming and I'm looking for some Gen 1 and Gen 2 playin psychos who can skypes with meh and play on emus. So hmu or whatevs.
It's been a while that I played a Gen 1-2 game, really. So my skills can be pretty rusty! Welcome aboard! :D
that lights up the dark.
leave of absence 2/22 - 2/27
Old November 6th, 2013 (11:34 PM).
NoGod4613

Hello, my name is Cameron and I am new here, hoping to make friends and exchange some pocket monsters.

Check my home page to see my current IV bred Pokemon that I have for trade.
Make offers, I'm not greedy
Old November 7th, 2013 (12:16 AM).
Edward Newgate
Everyone is a child of the sea
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by NoGod4613:
Hello, my name is Cameron and I am new here, hoping to make friends and exchange some pocket monsters.
welcome Cameron!
For both you're at the right place, i'm sure you will find both around here!
for trading, you should visit the Trade Corner! I'm sure you'll find the pokemon(s) you want over there. As for friends, i'm always looking for new friends too, so you can always leave a friend request
- Munna
- Duosion
- Espurr
Send me a message if you add me, then I will add you too
Old November 7th, 2013 (05:54 AM).
Hikamaru
The Sea Otter Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by DannyX1528:
Quote originally posted by BenevolenceGaming:
Quote originally posted by NoGod4613:
Hello there guys, welcome!

Megan and Alpha have got the ideal sections for you guys covered, but the best part is to explore around the community and see what you like. Anyways, I do hope to see all of you around and if you ever have a question or just wanna chat, feel free to leave a VM on my profile! Good luck all of you in getting active.
Old November 7th, 2013 (06:05 AM).
XanMan

Hello everyone! I'm looking to add more people to the friend's roster for my friend safari! If you would like to add me, drop an vistor's message or PM! Thanks.
Old November 7th, 2013 (06:15 AM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Quote originally posted by XanMan:
Hello everyone! I'm looking to add more people to the friend's roster for my friend safari! If you would like to add me, drop an vistor's message or PM! Thanks.
Hi there! Have you checked out this thread yet? It's probably best if you put your FC there so that way people can see that you are interested in trading, battling or just adding friends into your roster. Putting your FC on your siggy can also ensure you that people can find your FC easily as well. Hope you are enjoying PC so far! Don't hesitate to ask questions should you have any~
that lights up the dark.
Old November 8th, 2013 (04:43 AM).
Master_Bait
にょろーん~

Nature: Jolly
Hey guys. Just wanna say I'm new here.
Spoiler:
My username doesn't describe me though, to be honest.

But if I were to introduce myself...

I am still a high school student, so I might, uhh,
erm,

gah,

egh,

erf,

derp,

dangit.

I don't know what to say anymore.

Therefore, I am just some normal dude who likes Pokemon, listen to music, sleep during class, eat some cereal while watching gory movies, avoiding possible enemies, stalking beautiful ladies (although there ain't much in our campus, tsk, tsk), reading some fanfics, criticizing fanfics (maybe), writing some fanfics (if I ever have the brain juice to do so), has short-term memory, and eventually, have a girlfriend (not particularly in that order).

So, yeah. I am Master_Bait, and I rule all baits there is.

Spoiler:
Wait. WTF am I typing? I just wanna say I'm new here, I want to have some new friends, and to meet new people. The text above really was uncalled for. I probably have the longest post here.
Old November 8th, 2013 (05:42 AM).
Hikamaru
The Sea Otter Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Master_Bait:
Hey guys. Just wanna say I'm new here.
Spoiler:
My username doesn't describe me though, to be honest.

But if I were to introduce myself...

I am still a high school student, so I might, uhh,
erm,

gah,

egh,

erf,

derp,

dangit.

I don't know what to say anymore.

Therefore, I am just some normal dude who likes Pokemon, listen to music, sleep during class, eat some cereal while watching gory movies, avoiding possible enemies, stalking beautiful ladies (although there ain't much in our campus, tsk, tsk), reading some fanfics, criticizing fanfics (maybe), writing some fanfics (if I ever have the brain juice to do so), has short-term memory, and eventually, have a girlfriend (not particularly in that order).

So, yeah. I am Master_Bait, and I rule all baits there is.

Spoiler:
Wait. WTF am I typing? I just wanna say I'm new here, I want to have some new friends, and to meet new people. The text above really was uncalled for. I probably have the longest post here.
Heya Master Bait, welcome to the forum! :3

If you joined for fanfics I'm sure you'll love the Fan Fiction & Writing section where you can share your own fanfics and also read existing ones. The resident mod there, Slayr231 is always there to assist you if you need help and he's a nice guy in general. There's more to PC than just that section so do take time and explore. Have fun and I'll be seeing you around!
Old November 10th, 2013 (09:32 PM).
lucariokul
Illusions surround me. Help...

Nature: Lonely
Hello.. Yes, i am not a human. I like to role play and such to assimilate with you, similar to the Three Wolves Trio of legendary pokemon that serve Ho-oh. But dont let me spoil your fun. Ps: I have played the Pokemon games to further asimilate, and have found 52 shinies since 2004 without trying.

Old November 10th, 2013 (09:56 PM).
awolfsquared
Not wearin glasses.I wanna look awesome.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote originally posted by lucariokul:
Hello.. Yes, i am not a human. I like to role play and such to assimilate with you, similar to the Three Wolves Trio of legendary pokemon that serve Ho-oh. But dont let me spoil your fun. Ps: I have played the Pokemon games to further asimilate, and have found 52 shinies since 2004 without trying.
Well you seem fun. Are you a robot or Pokemon then? XD Welcome to PC lucariokul! Roleplay Corner is perfect for you if you love roleplaying. Magic Fox and Skymin, the moderators there are really nice guys and can help you with any questions you may have on their section. Also you're really lucky to have found that many shinies. O.O I've only found about 5 and the rest I got from friends. XD

Well I hope you enjoy yourself and make tons of friends here!
Old November 11th, 2013 (08:20 AM).
Melfice

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Melfice
Hello there, my name is Ryan. I've been playing Pokemon since Red/Blue. I hope this community is fun.
Old November 11th, 2013 (08:23 AM).
Edward Newgate
Everyone is a child of the sea
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Melfice:
Hello there, my name is Ryan. I've been playing Pokemon since Red/Blue. I hope this community is fun.
Hey Ryan!
welcome to the community! I'm sure you will like it here, there are lots of veteran pokemon lovers like yourself!
if you ever need help, just send a message!
- Munna
- Duosion
- Espurr
Send me a message if you add me, then I will add you too
Old November 11th, 2013 (10:28 AM).
TheSonicMaster662
The Master of Sonic Games

Hi Im Thomas!! I Really like sonic and pokemon games!!!!
Team: Swampert,Kyogre,Rayquazza,Linoone,Hariyama,Lugia

Me In X
Trainer Name: Thomas
Badges: 8
Team: Delphox,Lapras,Talonflame,Charizard,Blaziken,Xerneas

Friend Code:0774-5341-4439
Nintendo Network ID: SonicMaster662
Old November 11th, 2013 (10:56 AM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Welcome aboard, SonicMaster! You know what's awesomeness? You can talk about both things here in the community. Check out this Sonic group we have within the Fanclubs & Groups section, as well as other fandom groups we have! And don't hesitate to check out the rest of the forums as we have a ton of Pokemon goodness!

Have fuun and hope you enjoy your stay~
that lights up the dark.
Old November 11th, 2013 (11:12 AM).
TheSonicMaster662
The Master of Sonic Games

Where is that section??????
Team: Swampert,Kyogre,Rayquazza,Linoone,Hariyama,Lugia

Me In X
Trainer Name: Thomas
Badges: 8
Team: Delphox,Lapras,Talonflame,Charizard,Blaziken,Xerneas

Friend Code:0774-5341-4439
Nintendo Network ID: SonicMaster662
Old November 11th, 2013 (11:17 AM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

I linked the Sonic group in my previous post, but if you want to visit the section that contains that and other groups. It's right here.
that lights up the dark.
Old November 11th, 2013 (07:53 PM).
MasterBall

Nature: Mild
Hello! MasterBall here! I didn't post here when I joined, 2 months ago, but I think I should make my introduction. I am MasterBall, my favorite pokemon is Mudkip, I am a big fan of pokemon ROM hacks, my favorite series of pokemon games were the Gen 3 games, and I love battling with "hackmons" on pokemon showdown!

Games
Ruby
Sapphire
Emerald
Red
Blue
Favorite Pokemon
Mudkip

Old November 11th, 2013 (08:03 PM).
Starry Windy
Show Your Victory!
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Quote originally posted by MasterBall:
Hello! MasterBall here! I didn't post here when I joined, 2 months ago, but I think I should make my introduction. I am MasterBall, my favorite pokemon is Mudkip, I am a big fan of pokemon ROM hacks, my favorite series of pokemon games were the Gen 3 games, and I love battling with "hackmons" on pokemon showdown!
Hi there MasterBall. It's never too late to post here, since you're still new. Looks like we have something in common now, liking Gen 3 games and stuff. I like them, especially for Emerald.

Btw, I wonder if you have visited PC's Battle Server? It's based on Showdown, and I bet you're having great time there. Have fun, and I hope you enjoy in here.

PC | SPC | PC Battle Server | Gold | Hello World | My Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog
Old November 11th, 2013 (08:13 PM).
awolfsquared
Not wearin glasses.I wanna look awesome.
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Welcome to PC MasterBall!! Honestly didn't expect that name to be available still. I like it. And I liek Mudkips too lol. They're cute, though my favorite of the Hoenn starters is Treecko. Gen III was so amazing imo and I'd love a RSE remake. Since you use Showdown, I'm assuming you know of our server there? I don't go on there much, but I know when I've been there in the past, it's been really fun!

Anyway, hope you have a really fun time here!!
Old November 12th, 2013 (09:42 AM).
MasterBall

Nature: Mild
Quote originally posted by AWsquared:
Welcome to PC MasterBall!! Honestly didn't expect that name to be available still. I like it. And I liek Mudkips too lol. They're cute, though my favorite of the Hoenn starters is Treecko. Gen III was so amazing imo and I'd love a RSE remake. Since you use Showdown, I'm assuming you know of our server there? I don't go on there much, but I know when I've been there in the past, it's been really fun!

Anyway, hope you have a really fun time here!!
I was also very surprised that this name was not taken. Im just wondering, does my signature show up in your view? It doesn't in mine.
Old November 12th, 2013 (09:51 AM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Master[space]Ball was taken, I believe. But MasterBall with no space looks pretty cool too! Welcome to the forums, awesome sir! Enjoy your stay~
that lights up the dark.
Old November 12th, 2013 (11:09 AM).
Mumzy
Pokemon Raiser

Nature: Calm
I was also very surprised that this name was not taken. Im just wondering, does my signature show up in your view? It doesn't in mine.
No it doesn't. I realized that you have to type in the recapcha code after you save your signature to check if your a robot.

I love to battle! Feel free to add or message me!

Old November 12th, 2013 (02:44 PM).
ArcticArticuno
Icy Cold

Send a message via Skype™ to ArcticArticuno
Umm...Hello my name is Fernando, Ferny for short, I am new to all this so I am sorta lost on a few things. I really love Ice-Type Pokemon, my favorite being Articuno, and I am into ROM-hacking yet I am also new to that as well.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links