Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page New Users' Hangout

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread

Old November 12th, 2013 (03:14 PM).
more like uncommon sense

Just joined today, pretty excited to become a part of this community. Here's to making new friends!
Old November 13th, 2013 (10:45 AM).
take me to the moon 💫
CS

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by MasterBall:
I was also very surprised that this name was not taken. Im just wondering, does my signature show up in your view? It doesn't in mine.
I don't see your signature on my end. Be sure the "Show Your Signature" thing is checked every time you make a post. To make this as a default option, go to your User Control Panel > Edit Options > Visible Post Elements. Hope that works. Let me know if you still need help. :)

Quote originally posted by Mumzy:
No it doesn't. I realized that you have to type in the recapcha code after you save your signature to check if your a robot.
That kept happening before we had our server move yesterday. We just got into a new server, so we shouldn't be seeing those anymore...I hope!

Quote originally posted by ArcticArticuno:
Umm...Hello my name is Fernando, Ferny for short, I am new to all this so I am sorta lost on a few things. I really love Ice-Type Pokemon, my favorite being Articuno, and I am into ROM-hacking yet I am also new to that as well.
Hi there, Ferny! Welcome aboard. I LOOOOVE ARTICUNO. My favorite legendary of all time!! <3

You'll really love our ROM hacking section here, which has everything you need. Hopefully you can get acquainted with the community here and stick around, alright! :)

Quote originally posted by LoudSilence:
Just joined today, pretty excited to become a part of this community. Here's to making new friends!
Here's to making awesome friends as well! You just took the first step in doing so. :) Welcome aboard and hope you have fuuuuuuun ^__^
Old November 13th, 2013 (03:51 PM). Edited November 13th, 2013 by goldenarticuno.

Nature: Bold
Before posting this I explored the forums and so before I say anything else... YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME hahaha

I am Australian, love pokemon and love life! I enjoy making people laugh and just like being a positive influence on people's lives!

My favourite type of pokemon are water pokemon: Lapras, Vaporeon, Politoed (hehe) etc. And I also love Mew, Arceus (lol does anyone NOT love arceus) and, as per my username... ARTICUNO

Apparently I have an accent haha And I love the new Pokemon world: by which I mean - ROM Hacks and Challenges that your creative brains have thought of to make Pokemon even more awesome.

Thank you in advance for what I'm sure will be an awesome time... WOOP!
Peace out, mates!

Some of my favourite things include: making people laugh, playing pokemon, having fun!

I have recently discovered ROM hacks... an absolutely incredible idea from the heart of the best community in the world (the pokemon community!)!

Spread the pokéLove! Peace, mates!
Old November 13th, 2013 (05:41 PM).
more like uncommon sense

Quote originally posted by Meganium90:

Here's to making awesome friends as well! You just took the first step in doing so. Welcome aboard and hope you have fuuuuuuun ^__^
Thank you!

Quote originally posted by goldenarticuno:
Before posting this I explored the forums and so before I say anything else... YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME hahaha

I am Australian, love pokemon and love life! I enjoy making people laugh and just like being a positive influence on people's lives!
I like your positive outlook, welcome!!
Old November 14th, 2013 (05:45 AM).

Nature: Gentle
Wow, everyone seems so friendly here!
Anyhow, my name's Liz and I'm new here as well. I basically joined about thirty minutes ago so I haven't gotten to explore this wondrous site (and everything related to it) yet, and I'm not very familiar with how everything goes around here (my first time joining a site like this), but I'll catch up, eventually! Hope to make some new friends while I'm at it, though.
Old November 14th, 2013 (05:54 AM).
I am the Scorpion King B[
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by devastatinq:
Anyhow, my name's Liz and I'm new here as well. I basically joined about thirty minutes ago so I haven't gotten to explore this wondrous site (and everything related to it) yet, and I'm not very familiar with how everything goes around here (my first time joining a site like this), but I'll catch up, eventually! Hope to make some new friends while I'm at it, though.
Welcome to PC Liz ^^

Well if you read the rules here you are already on a way into the right direction, and you can always ask for help, cause everyone is friendly ^^

Have fun around here, and VM/PM me if you need any help or if you wanna chat :3

Destiny gear | Twitter | Video Games | #TheHunt (Destiny Edition): 13/22
Old November 14th, 2013 (05:58 AM).
born under saturn
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by devastatinq:
Hello Liz and welcome!

I see you've already met my buddy Shadow, who happens to be Dutch like you. Don't worry if you're new to forums, we're sure you can settle in well and make new friends. If you ever need one, don't hesitate to visit my profile and send me a VM. My wall's always open. Have fun here girl!

battle server | tumblr | profile | lovely pair
adoption center mentor | fairy-type club
on reduced activity for a while

Old November 14th, 2013 (06:20 AM).
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Nature: Relaxed
Hello Community members, This is Dragon trainer.
I may be new here but I'm an old hand at pokemon :D
Is there anyone here from India.....?

By XVaporeon!
Click on the banner above to be redirected to the Dragon Pokemon Club!
All lovers of Dragon Pokemon welcome

Old November 14th, 2013 (06:29 AM).
Potato Man

Nature: Jolly
Heya everyone! No one knows this but I have been on this site for like a year and didn't made a single account. So.. yeah..I made one and I have a weird nickname (lol) and I like potatoes. I loved all the hacks (especially Ruby Destiny Series) and I would kill.. like a carrot.. for this site. That's it.

I CAN COUNT TO POTATO! 1.. uh.. POTATO!

P.S. I just putted this banners just now.

'

^ This is too awesome.
Old November 14th, 2013 (06:56 AM).

I am new to the pokecommunity, although I have been playing pokemon for about 5 years.
Not sure how this works, so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Just a couple quick questions.
First, how do you send someone a pm to let them know you want them on your friend list in 3DS?
Also, I have been trying to sign my son up for the PGL and it won't let him log in.
I got mine signed up okay but can't remember how to get his to the page where he registers the game sync ID for his pokemon x game
Please help.
Old November 14th, 2013 (07:27 AM).
take me to the moon 💫
CS

Quote originally posted by Dragon_Trainer_:
There are a handful of people who come from India, no worries! You are not the only one, really. :33 Welcome to the forums, Dragon Trainer. :) Enjoy your stay, and don't be shy to ask any questions you may have.

Quote originally posted by pokemon123-:
Heya everyone! No one knows this but I have been on this site for like a year and didn't made a single account. So.. yeah..I made one and I have a weird nickname (lol) and I like potatoes. I loved all the hacks (especially Ruby Destiny Series) and I would kill.. like a carrot.. for this site. That's it.
I CAN COUNT TO POTATO! 1.. uh.. POTATO!

P.S. I just putted this banners just now.
Welcome to the forums :D Here's a potato gift basket as a welcome gift. <3

Quote originally posted by blueeyes4477:
I am new to the pokecommunity, although I have been playing pokemon for about 5 years.
Not sure how this works, so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Just a couple quick questions.
First, how do you send someone a pm to let them know you want them on your friend list in 3DS?
Also, I have been trying to sign my son up for the PGL and it won't let him log in.
I got mine signed up okay but can't remember how to get his to the page where he registers the game sync ID for his pokemon x game
Please help.
Visit someone's profile by clicking their name, then click on "visit x's profile" There's also an option for sending a private message directly to the user, but you have to be sure said user has a friend code they're willing to share.

Also, I don't think you may get some help regarding signing up for the PGL here. Try asking at the X&Y Quick Questions thread where you might get some help there.

Hope that helps, and welcome aboard! <3
Old November 14th, 2013 (07:31 AM).
born under saturn
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Dragon_Trainer_:
Well hello there. Welcome!

I've seen a few Indian members here so you're definitely not the first. And nope, I'm not from India (I'm Australian btw) but I'm sure you can still make friends here. Do have fun at PC and I'll be seeing you around!

Old November 14th, 2013 (08:02 AM).

Hey guys! Been a pokemon fan for almost 14 years now, from Dubai, and have played every game except for Crystal! Thought I should come online and share my love with all you poképeeps :D
Old November 14th, 2013 (08:14 AM).
take me to the moon 💫
CS

You should probably give Crystal a chance! I thought it was a great game. But then again, it's all up to you. :D Welcome to the forums, Lizardon! ^_^ Wonderful to see you here, and hopefully you get settled in ok! Have fuuuuuun!
Old November 14th, 2013 (11:29 AM).

thanks for the help and for the welcome.
Old November 14th, 2013 (06:48 PM).
doesn't work well with others...

Hello, everyone! I have pokemon pearl, heartgold, black, and I am DYING for X or Y, but I really like collecting the cards (even though I have no one to play with) and I LOVE MYSTERY DUNGEON!

I'm Reading...
Just finished a volume of Soul Eater, volume 14. At this point, it has become very different compared to the anime, and I kind of like it. Some of the characters have gotten a lot more fleshed out (specifically the meister team of Ox, Kilik, and Kim), and things are happening quite differently. An exciting read.

I'm Playing...
The iPod music game, Cytus. While I may not know very many of the songs, I really like its music, and the gameplay is easy to pick up yet takes quite a while to master. A friend has seen me play it and he says I make it look easy, but I am still having a fun and challenging time. Definitely worth the price.
Old November 14th, 2013 (09:45 PM).
born under saturn
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by isthatyoudan:
Hello, everyone! I have pokemon pearl, heartgold, black, and I am DYING for X or Y, but I really like collecting the cards (even though I have no one to play with) and I LOVE MYSTERY DUNGEON!
Hello there, welcome!

I gotta say nice avatar you have gurl. Vanellope and Jigglypuff are such adorable characters aren't they? Anyways, I'm sure you'll find topics on everything you love here and I'll be seeing you around!

Old November 15th, 2013 (03:42 AM).
doesn't work well with others...

Question! Everyone has a little sentence under their username. How dost thou get that, perhaps?

I'm Reading...
Just finished a volume of Soul Eater, volume 14. At this point, it has become very different compared to the anime, and I kind of like it. Some of the characters have gotten a lot more fleshed out (specifically the meister team of Ox, Kilik, and Kim), and things are happening quite differently. An exciting read.

I'm Playing...
The iPod music game, Cytus. While I may not know very many of the songs, I really like its music, and the gameplay is easy to pick up yet takes quite a while to master. A friend has seen me play it and he says I make it look easy, but I am still having a fun and challenging time. Definitely worth the price.
Old November 15th, 2013 (04:08 AM). Edited November 15th, 2013 by TheZenTraveler.
Free love, isn't free
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to TheZenTraveler
Hello everyone, I am TheZenTraveler. You can call me Zen, or Lost (Ha! I kid, I kid). I have played Pokemon since my first Game Boy Color (4 years old, Blue Version). I have recently revived my interest in Pokemon, thus leading me to this forum. I left the Pokemon scene during Gen 3, so I don't really have much knowledge past that point (I'll get there eventually ). I'll go about posting my intro thread after this post. If there is anything else anyone wants to know, or anything I left out let me know.
Old November 15th, 2013 (04:17 AM).
born under saturn
Crystal Tier

Question! Everyone has a little sentence under their username. How dost thou get that, perhaps?
You mean usertitles? You can set those yourself in the User Control Panel. But yeah, I'm sure that helped you out and have fun at PC!

Old November 15th, 2013 (04:17 AM).
Free love, isn't free
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to TheZenTraveler
I believe it is:
User Options -- Edit Your Profile -- Custom User Title.

I hope this is helpful .
Old November 15th, 2013 (07:49 AM).
take me to the moon 💫
CS

User Control Panel > Your Profile (or Edit Your Details) > Usertitle

Welcome btw!

Quote originally posted by TheZenTraveler:
Hello everyone, I am TheZenTraveler. You can call me Zen, or Lost (Ha! I kid, I kid). I have played Pokemon since my first Game Boy Color (4 years old, Blue Version). I have recently revived my interest in Pokemon, thus leading me to this forum. I left the Pokemon scene during Gen 3, so I don't really have much knowledge past that point (I'll get there eventually ^^). I'll go about posting my intro thread after this post. If there is anything else anyone wants to know, or anything I left out let me know.
Hello, ZenTraveler! Welcome aboard~ I look forward to your introduction thread, that is...if you did make one! ^_^ I kinda did left the scene at Gen 3 as well, but I returned back in full force at Gen 5 and never left since! Enjoy your return to Pokemon and have fun, alright!
Old November 15th, 2013 (10:31 AM).

hey everyone. new guy to the forums. looking forward to some battles, trades and friend safari goodness.

message me if you are looking to add my FC

3DS FC: 1805-2499-8168 GHOST

in game name: Stephen

Message me to add!
Old November 15th, 2013 (04:30 PM).
take me to the moon 💫
CS

Quote originally posted by ActionStephen:
hey everyone. new guy to the forums. looking forward to some battles, trades and friend safari goodness.

message me if you are looking to add my FC
Hey there, Stephen! Welcome! :)

Visit this thread to post your FC, so that way people can add you easily into your 3DS and hopefully you can start trading or battling immediately. :D Stick around and hope you enjoy your stay!
Old November 15th, 2013 (04:47 PM).

Hey everyone. I'm new here as well. you guys all seem pretty nice, I look forward to having many a battle and discussion with you all. If anyone wants to add me just let me know, sadly I don't know what type my friend safari is just yet.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links