Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 8th, 2013, 02:28 AM
Hikamaru
I have not had my teeth whitened!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotta.catch.em.all View Post
hi guys just joined a few minutes ago and well i am pretty lost in both pkmn games and forum haha
Well hi there and welcome aboard!

I'm glad to be the first to welcome you because I love seeing new faces here at PC, it opens the way for more potential friends I'll be able to make. I'm sure you're excited about getting involved with the community due to our sheer diversity in sections and members. Have fun and I'm looking forward to getting to know you!
Old December 8th, 2013, 03:47 AM
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotta.catch.em.all View Post
hi guys just joined a few minutes ago and well i am pretty lost in both pkmn games and forum haha
Welcomeeee to PC!! :D Nice name you've got there haha. I'm sure you'll be able to catch 'em' all! So, I see you're lost here at the forums? I could direct you to a few sections which I think would interest you such as the Pokemon Gaming Central where you can find all sorts of help on how to go about with your games. Also, there are other really good places to post in such as Chit Chat & Polls and Pokemon General which contain many interesting post-worthy topics! Hope this is enough for you to get moving around this place.

If you still have any difficulties, our Moderators would be delighted to show you around! Do enjoy your stay here kays n_n
All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere;
every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old December 8th, 2013, 07:19 AM
Tech908

Hi!!! Tech here been playing pokemon since forever, now plying pokemon Y looking for friend codes for friend safari and just to hone my skills as a trainer, at this moment going through the pain staking process of iv breeding trying to ay least get a 4 iv charmander wish me luck... anyway just message on here to get my friend code!!! Tech out!
"I Came in like a wrecking ball!!!"

-TECH
Old December 8th, 2013, 07:31 AM
Hikamaru
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech908 View Post
Hi!!! Tech here been playing pokemon since forever, now plying pokemon Y looking for friend codes for friend safari and just to hone my skills as a trainer, at this moment going through the pain staking process of iv breeding trying to ay least get a 4 iv charmander wish me luck... anyway just message on here to get my friend code!!! Tech out!
Hello Tech and welcome!

If you ever need to leave your friend code you best bet might be in this thread right here. In fact, you'll be able to find others' friend codes to add as well. Anyways, have fun and I'll see you around at PC!
Old December 8th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Legendary_Trainer_Alexandre
Grand Duke

Nature: Calm
Bonjour, I am Legendary_Trainer_Alexandre, but you can call me Alex, or Alexandre. My strategy in Pokemon is to hit fast and hard, after all the best defense is a good offense.
Legendary_Trainer_Alexandre
"Regardless the circumstances, I intend to question the defendant with all I have. *takes off glasses* For that is a part of my creed. -Miles Edgeworth in episode 5 of Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destines Check out my story Pokemon Dual Dimensions
Old December 8th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Kiddinq
The Pokemon Completionist.

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Skype™ to Kiddinq
There doesn't seem to be too many excessively active newcomers around here. Dx Anyone out there :O

I'm currently playing my first game on Pokemon White 2...And I love it >.>
Old December 8th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Thatcher

Nature: Lax
I am new, an hour new. xD My name is Liam Thatcher. Welcome to any new user.

Old December 8th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Hikamaru
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary_Trainer_Alexandre View Post
Bonjour, I am Legendary_Trainer_Alexandre, but you can call me Alex, or Alexandre. My strategy in Pokemon is to hit fast and hard, after all the best defense is a good offense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddinq View Post
There doesn't seem to be too many excessively active newcomers around here. Dx Anyone out there :O

I'm currently playing my first game on Pokemon White 2...And I love it >.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
I am new, an hour new. xD My name is Liam Thatcher. Welcome to any new user.
Hello guys, welcome aboard!

I always feel excited to see more Pokemon fans come here like you guys, it opens up potential friends for me. But yeah, I sure hope you enjoy your stay here and if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask any staff members!

See ya around and if you ever need a friend just leave me a visitor message!
Old December 8th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Tommyturbo

Hi Guys,

I'm returning to Pokemon after a 12 year absence.

I just purchased a Fenneken Starter Deck.. why don't any of the cards have rarity symbols on them?

Thanks!
Old December 8th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Alex
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Alex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyturbo View Post
Hi Guys,

I just purchased a Fenneken Starter Deck.. why don't any of the cards have rarity symbols on them?

Thanks!
Hmm, that's… intriguing. I'm not currently into the TCG, so I wouldn't know. Maybe the TCG section has an answer for that.

I was part of a card tourney during the D/P saga, used Lebanese cedar dice as hit counters in matches. Still remember my Tyranitar, too. It was the king
Old December 8th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Kiddinq

Oh, goodness. I wish I had participated more in the TCG. But it's not like the other games didn't take up enough of my life or anything...<3
Old December 8th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Welcome, peeps! Totally amazing to have you all here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddinq View Post
Oh, goodness. I wish I had participated more in the TCG. But it's not like the other games didn't take up enough of my life or anything...<3
I wish I did too.. but I mostly just collected the TCG for the pretty pictures. ;o; But lately I've started trying out more games besides Pokemon and that has been pretty great. I sure missed out on a lot, haha.

rockin' | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Old December 8th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Kiddinq

I am a gamer in general, I mean, I love me some Nintendo, but God knows I could never replace my Xbox! I'm a HUGE Halo fan, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, and just about every other big name game you can think of...and then some smaller ones! My dad was raised on Mario and Zelda, so I've got a soft spot for the classics, too.
Old December 8th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Nature: Brave
hnngggg mass effect. yep, my kind of game! :D

I'm interested in getting into the new generation of gaming. I love me some Pokemon, Mario, and Kirby, but I want Battlefield and Halo in my life once in a while. I still have my 360, but I need an upgrade...I may move to a PS4 soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyturbo
Hi Guys,

Thanks!
I think there's a thread where you can ask a question like that in the TCG thread, which is riiiight here, I'm sure donavannj or any other experienced member can answer that for you.

Also, I am jelly @ your Fennekin starter deck...I want one. lol

Welcome!
MOD of FC&G & battle server // paired to Buoysel & Kanzler // rival of Jeff Gordon
[14:19] Slate...: yes megan is an independent black man who needs no shower & black woman to lead his new transsexual life
Old December 8th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Alex
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Alex
I hardly have time for games anymore. Programming, server management, ROM hacking, and tPC all take up about 90% of my free time.

When I do have time to sit down I usually either default to either Emerald or SoulSilver, since I have roughly 400 hours of gameplay each on those games. :)
Old December 9th, 2013, 12:59 PM
dydd90

Hi friends i am dydd90 i am very happy to be here this community is fantastic!!! Thank you for all your work
Old December 9th, 2013, 03:01 PM
King Zelos
Blame Your Fate

Sup! Joined last night and loving it thus far. Currently breeding mass amounts of Ralts with synchronize in order to make breeding easier for my other Pokemon. Man I forgot how hard it is to make your Dream Team in Pokemon Q_Q

Currently Playing: Pokemon X
Currently Watching: Kill la Kill/Hajime No Ippo
3DS Friend Code: 4914 - 4204 - 3973 (PM Me Once You've Added Me!)
Friend Safari: Normal Type: Aipom, Kecleon, Ditto

Old December 9th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Miracle Seed
Serpentine trainer
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Miracle Seed
Hello everyone. I'm new no duh. Get off the stage!

I've visited once or twice but was too much of a goober to make an account. Welp. I'm finally breaking that streak, so...*runs off*
Old December 9th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Ozymandias
we're just two lost souls
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Ozymandias
Hey to all of the above that just joined! Welcome and I'm glad all of yall decide to join the forum! :D I'm sure yall will love it here
"There’s 7 billion 125 million people on the planet
And most of us have the audacity to think we matter"
Old December 9th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Hikamaru
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dydd90 View Post
Hi friends i am dydd90 i am very happy to be here this community is fantastic!!! Thank you for all your work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Seed View Post

I've visited once or twice but was too much of a goober to make an account. Welp. I'm finally breaking that streak, so...*runs off*
Hi there you two, welcome aboard!

We are always happy to have new faces stepping in every day and I'm sure the two of you will fit in well. I do look forward to seeing you guys around and yeah if you need a friend I'm open for a chat anytime!
Old December 9th, 2013, 06:51 PM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Quote:
Originally Posted by dydd90 View Post
Hi friends i am dydd90 :) i am very happy to be here this community is fantastic!!! Thank you for all your work :)
& thank YOU for joining the forums dydd90! Welcome aboard. As Apollo mentioned, you will have a great time here. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Zelos View Post
Sup! Joined last night and loving it thus far. Currently breeding mass amounts of Ralts with synchronize in order to make breeding easier for my other Pokemon. Man I forgot how hard it is to make your Dream Team in Pokemon Q_Q
Nice! Breeding is so much fun. I did so much back last year but I stopped because I lacked a DS sadly. Maybe you should open a shop at the Trade Corner so you can give away your Ralts as well as any other Pokemon you may have breeded. It's a great way to meet friends and other traders!

Have fun, and nice to meet you too! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Seed View Post

I am a fan of your name imo! <3 Any name with a grass-type move or item is my favorite. I have an alt named Leaf Storm. :3

Glad to see you finally made an account yourself! It's the best choice ever. See ya around, sweetheart!
MOD of FC&G & battle server // paired to Buoysel & Kanzler // rival of Jeff Gordon
[14:19] Slate...: yes megan is an independent black man who needs no shower & black woman to lead his new transsexual life
Old December 9th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Miracle Seed
Serpentine trainer
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Miracle Seed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeliira View Post
I am a fan of your name imo! <3 Any name with a grass-type move or item is my favorite. I have an alt named Leaf Storm. :3

Glad to see you finally made an account yourself! It's the best choice ever. See ya around, sweetheart!
Leaf Storm? Nice! brb stealing that

I appreciate the welcomes♡
Old December 10th, 2013, 05:42 AM
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Hello everyone! It's wonderful seeing you guys join our huge family! You all are going to have an amazing time here, I can promise you that. Be you an artist or a ROM hacker or an avid battler, we warmly welcome you with open arms :D We'd love to see each and every one of you blossom into great assets of this community, so do stick around with us kay! Enjoooy yourselves and if in any doubt, feel free to ask us or any of our friendly moderators! See you around! n___n
All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere;
every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old December 10th, 2013, 11:44 AM
The Lord Archcanon

Hi all, I just joined the Community yesterday. I'm TLA, and I joined (mainly) for the ROM hacking section, because I enjoy hacking. I also have no clue what else to put in my intro... I guess I also joined for the cool emoticons. Anyway, how do I start a thread?
Old December 10th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord Archcanon View Post
Hi all, I just joined the Community yesterday. I'm TLA, and I joined (mainly) for the ROM hacking section, because I enjoy hacking. I also have no clue what else to put in my intro... I guess I also joined for the cool emoticons. Anyway, how do I start a thread?
Go to the main Welcome Lounge forum (which is right here!), and you should see a "New Thread" button (it can also be a + sign or "Create Thread" depending on the style you are using) located on the left hand side of the board. Click on it, and you are on your way to creating your thread.

For easier results, you can access the new thread page right here, but the above applies to all boards around PC.

Anyways, welcome welcome! ROM Hacking is a great place to get started, so I wish you all the best when it comes to that! You should be able to find the tools and the tutorials you need. :3
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here