Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Hi am new here....

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old October 5th, 2012 (03:48 AM).
King of Dragons

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DragonKingUK Send a message via Yahoo to DragonKingUK Send a message via Skype™ to DragonKingUK
Hi........wow big place......Well My name is DragonKingUK, or DragonKing, or Dragon, or Drag, or Drago, or Drag Queen, or whatever else you come up with. I came here to well post my fanfictions, I have a lot of ideas and well I wanted to share........yh.....
Old October 5th, 2012 (04:56 AM).

Nature: Modest
Hi Drago! Welcome to very-very big place named Pokècommunity. My name is Rambagos. Ohh... Fanfiction? Great, actually Iam looking for Pokèmon Fanfiction about birthday because I never met a fanfiction like that. Probably you are able to making this fanfiction for me? lol, whatever till you ready and had a lot of time. Do my request would make me so happy because I need some idea to making a birthday fanfiction for my pals. Eh, I just send you friend request. Please accept it. Anyway good luck for your fanfiction and enjoy your stay here.
Old October 5th, 2012 (05:16 AM).
King of Dragons

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DragonKingUK Send a message via Yahoo to DragonKingUK Send a message via Skype™ to DragonKingUK
Thank you very much, sorry I haven't accepted you yet, I was doing something. I may do your request sometime later but not right now, sorry. Although I may add a birthday in my fanfiction, the one am doing now later in the chapters.
Old October 5th, 2012 (11:59 AM).
Administrator
CS

Nature: Timid
Hiya, Dragon, welcome to PC~ :3 Yeah, we're a big forum, but also very friendly.

And oh, it's great to see more writers join us! I'm a writer myself, though I've been in a bit of a stump in regards to what to write about lately. My muse doesn't seem to want to cooperate, aha. >: Glad to see you've already explored the Fanfiction & Writing section already; the regulars there would love to see your stories. <3

But yeah, it's great to meet you! You seem like you'll fit right in here, the more the merrier. :D So stick around and contact me if you need any help, all right?

cool | family | my star | twin | credit
Old October 5th, 2012 (12:19 PM).
King of Dragons

Thank you for the welcome, cute picture. If you need any ideas, come see me, I have plenty. You should see my fanfic, and please, give feedback if you want to. It's always welcome.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links