The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 19th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta

Advertise here
Normally we don't post these things until the international release, but this one was worded oddly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serebii
For those of you who have imported Black 2 & White 2, the first Wi-Fi event is now live for the games. This event gives a special Piplup which knows the move Sing, a move it cannot normally learn. This Piplup is released to promote the movie short: Meloetta's Sparkling Recital. It runs until August 9th so get it while you still can. Click the image to go to our WiFi Event page

So ya it says Imported. I'm thinking that it'll allow any of you in the US with the Japanese games to download Piplup and as far as I know this is something new.
Old July 19th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Livewire
でんきタイプ

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Livewire
Of all the Pokemon to promote the Meloetta movie with, they pick Piplup with Sing. o.O
Old July 19th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Haseyo
쏘쿨

Although it's the 19th here, it's the 20th there so I can confirm the gift is up and running.
Old July 19th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Team Fail
The fine line between in|sanity
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I think what they mean by that, is because their site is mostly for English-speaking people, if they've imported the Japanese game to their country, they can download it. It's been like that since DP, as Mystery Gift isn't country-restricted.

But besides that, I will be getting it. I haven't yet beat the game, but whatever.

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman

[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world
Old July 19th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
I think what they mean by that, is because their site is mostly for English-speaking people, if they've imported the Japanese game to their country, they can download it. It's been like that since DP, as Mystery Gift isn't country-restricted.

But besides that, I will be getting it. I haven't yet beat the game, but whatever.
I was under the suspicion that it was cause others couldn't download Japanese events while having Japanese games.
Old July 19th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Haseyo
쏘쿨

It functions fine even on an Acekard, and I'm in the states.
Old July 19th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Team Fail
The fine line between in|sanity
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
I was under the suspicion that it was cause others couldn't download Japanese events while having Japanese games.
Yeah. I have a Japanese Heart Gold and it worked fine, as well as a Japanese Black on my Acekard.

Anyways, enough of me off topic. I plan to clone it first with AR codes, then I'll use a clone for myself. Keep the original in the PC.

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman

[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world
Old July 21st, 2012, 06:03 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
God forbid we get anything decent. ): But I guess since Piplup isn't available in BW2 without trading it's nice for those who want to get their own Piplup. Plus Sing is kinda... yeah. n_n
Old July 21st, 2012, 06:55 AM
johnny18
Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
You can download Japanese events as long as it is a wifi one.
On topic, I am kind of disappointed with this event since the only thing I want is a Meloetta. I was excited when I heard about the Meloetta event, turned out that meloetta is a real life event while what I can get is just a Piplup with sing
Old July 22nd, 2012, 07:12 AM
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
Yeah, Xander, it was released over Nintendo WFC... so it's something that anyone with the game worldwide can get. :D I know Gonzo already got and RNG'd it... and boy is it cool. :D It was actually released a day early, too.
Old July 22nd, 2012, 09:17 AM
Haseyo
쏘쿨

It was released on time. Japan is 13 hours ahead of us, so it seemed early for us.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here