Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 27th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

Advertise here
... I don't know how to write a haiku ;; But I'll try my best! Can we do it on any Bug Pokémon? If so I'll do it on Dwebble because it's so cute and tough and intricately designed and it's just adorable! <3 But yeah, I don't know if you were intending for us to actually sign up or not, but I'll be taking part so sign me up! Is there an end date for the contest? :)

Also yes, the emblem is in effect, so there will be an emblem prize for first place. :D
Old August 27th, 2012, 05:34 PM
GolurkIsDaBomb
Strawberry Sunrise, no ice.

Nature: Lonely
Any bug pokemon, yup! There's no sign up form or anything, but notification is good. Oh shoot, thanks for reminding me about that end date! Hm, how about on the 9th of september, about a week and a half. In the mean time, we need a new topic, so...

When did you start actively using bug pokemon/become a fan? If you can remember, what was your first bug-type? (Props if you actively used them in generation 1 or 2!)
Old August 29th, 2012, 12:54 AM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

Nature: Jolly
Dang, I totally forgot about this club.. well, here goes

Spoiler:

Volcarona rocks
It is like fire and bug
Its storm will rock you

I could type more if you want me to, lol.. Actually, if this isn't good, I can type up some more since poetry is one of the strongest areas for me in terms of writing.

Happy Halloween!
mod pairs family tumblr twitter pc social sites
Old September 1st, 2012, 05:46 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Okay, here's an attempt at haiku! Don't judge...

Determined Dwebble
All he has is what he's made
Hidden strength inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolurkIsDaBomb View Post
When did you start actively using bug pokemon/become a fan? If you can remember, what was your first bug-type? (Props if you actively used them in generation 1 or 2!)
Tbh, it wasn't till Gen V that I really started loving Bug types. I'd always loved them due to their natural affinity with Grass and Poison, my two other favourite types, but they were always too weak to warrant proper usage. But when Gen V came along and introduced Dwebble and Sewaddle, this changed completely. I use one of these two Pokémon in every team I train now, so Gen V definitely marked the start of using Bug types properly for me. Other than that, the only Bug type I actually remember training was a Forretress in HG which was my main Pokémon in that play through - it wasn't strong and it certainly wasn't very useful, but it was fulfilling to use :3 Two that I've always wanted to try using are Heracross and Pinsir, but I just never got round to it haha.
Old September 1st, 2012, 02:13 PM
GolurkIsDaBomb

Nice haikus guys! 8 more days to entry (other people) Also, ZachLMedia, you got a reward, just tell me what you want to do with it please! :D

Topic: I think my interest started with my first game of pokemon. (diamond) It was only a slight interest because the first bugs I saw were dustox/beautifly and well, they weren't very strong. BUT. Then I learned there were Heracross to be found in my second pokemon game of heartgold (I was a fan from the anime) And while it took a lot of headbutts, I finally found one, which boosted my interest up a lot. Then from more playthroughs and gen V, I got to loving the bugs as I do now! :D
Old September 8th, 2012, 06:46 AM
GolurkIsDaBomb

Okay guys, I'm going to extend the contest a bit longer as there are only two entries, so it's now open to the 12th. Keep those haikus coming! :D

Edit: Oh, and it's time for a new bug of the week!
Old September 12th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

I hate when school starts, people always forget about Bug types ;; Guess they're mainly favoured by students? \o/

As for new Bug Pokémon of the week, how about Dwebble? :D For no reason other than it'd make the front page look freaking adorable! <3 I mean, it is relatively somewhat strong and has a lot of interesting quirks like building it's own home and looking amazing, plus it's anime appearance as Cilan's Pokémon is impossible not to fall in love with, so it seems like a good candidate to me! The only problem I have with Dwebble is it's evolution, but I guess that can be solved if you shove everstones down it's throat n.n
Old September 26th, 2012, 07:07 PM
ShinyUmbreon189
Never go full retard

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to ShinyUmbreon189
Of the two split evolution groups in Generation 3, which was your favorite and why? (Nincada, Shedinja, Ninjask vs Wurmple, Silcoon/Cascoon, Beautifly/Dustox) Discuss!

I hope this is still the topic. Nincada, Shedinja, Ninjask. Ninjask is super fast and every move it's speed boost's and if you have an extra spot in party you get an extra Pokemon so that's a bonus.

Old September 27th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Club closed due to owner's request. :'(
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here