The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #251    
Old October 9th, 2012, 03:53 AM
Uzigunner's Avatar
Uzigunner
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
The fact that you can't accept this is a third gen. game and that the evolutions are fourth gen. is shocking. Editing the Pokémon data is no easy task. Are you willing to give up on your favourite Pokémon to add your extra evo?

I thought so.

Cyclone
Instead of putting words in my mouth why don't u just shut up and listen. If pokemon need to be replaced for it, why would he not want to replace a useless Dunsparce or other pokes which suck ass and have no use in the pokemon world for it. He could just replace any baby form of some pokes for it u know? Like Magby to be replaced with Magmortar and Elekid to be replaced with Electivire that's all I am saying. Even though he dosen't wanna replace these two pokes he could just replace a Dunsparce u know. And please next time don't put words or thoughts in my mouth, it's unnecessary if u ask me.
  #252    
Old October 9th, 2012, 07:03 AM
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
Instead of putting words in my mouth why don't u just shut up and listen. If pokemon need to be replaced for it, why would he not want to replace a useless Dunsparce or other pokes which suck ass and have no use in the pokemon world for it. He could just replace any baby form of some pokes for it u know? Like Magby to be replaced with Magmortar and Elekid to be replaced with Electivire that's all I am saying. Even though he dosen't wanna replace these two pokes he could just replace a Dunsparce u know. And please next time don't put words or thoughts in my mouth, it's unnecessary if u ask me.
The creator has chosen not to add any new Pokémon from fourth generation to the game. It still comes across to me that you refuse to accept that he didn't want to change the Pokémon. This is not "putting words in your mouth"; this is interpreting the words that are already coming out of your mouth. Therefore my earlier comment stands.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

  #253    
Old October 9th, 2012, 02:43 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
I would like to ask for the pipz to stop arguing in this here thread.
Let's be respectful, please? *puppy-dog eyes*

Anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
If pokemon need to be replaced for it, why would he not want to replace a useless Dunsparce or other pokes which suck ass and have no use in the pokemon world for it. He could just replace any baby form of some pokes for it u know? Like Magby to be replaced with Magmortar and Elekid to be replaced with Electivire that's all I am saying. Even though he dosen't wanna replace these two pokes he could just replace a Dunsparce u know.
Replace Dunsparce?
Ouch... Dunsparce is one of my favorite PKMN.
Anyway, no, I will be sticking with the 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation PKMN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdrule View Post
wish people wld stop bumping this thread with the same old bugs mentioned thousands of years back already. that keep making me think the update is here.
S-sorry about that. :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat20cool View Post
I just got a Tauros, thinking I'll be destroying everything, but when I start training it's EXP bar won't go up at all. Then I look at how much EXP it needs to get to Level 11... 317711027... Looks like I can't use this thing huh?
This is a known bug. I am hopeful that it will be removed in the next update. Anyway, I heard that you need to give it a Rare Candy though, so it would sky-rocket to level 100.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
I don't think anyone would actually mind replacing Ledyba-line, Sunkern-line, Seedot-line, etc... =D
Ledyba is my younger brother's favorite bug type.
I won't mind replacing Seedot and Sunkern, but as I said, I'll be sticking with the old gen PKMN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaretornado View Post
I found a lv34 Seviper,legal?!
It's probably one of the "mini-boss" I added in the wild.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robson200 View Post
Great hack , but just for making sure cause im new to these things:
Those effort values u gain for battleing champions , they still exist in this version , right?
And if they do , is there any possibility to check them?
...I have no idea about that field in PKMN battling. :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirakonGxi View Post
I Tell You Who Make This Script is Realy-realy Good .... Nice Story Nice Graphich... 10000/10
Thanks.
Not sure about the graphics, but thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaretornado View Post
Would You have to trade to get Scizor?
I'll be changing their requirements to evolve. Probably through level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
Srsly, man the fact that u r using 386 pokemon is swell but the fact that u have no intentions on making them reach their final form like Tangela, Magmar, Electabuzz, Togepi, Rhydon, Kirlia to Gallade, Magneton to Magnezone and Roselia to Roserade and many other pokes to their tertiary form which they have in 4th gen is not fair don't u think. I get the fact that u only wanna use the original 386 pokemon but why would u not want them to reach their final form?
I don't know how to add a new PKMN without replacing the already-existing ones. So yeah, I'll be sticking with the old ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Jester. View Post
Rebattling trainers after each gym gives a little bit too much of an edge in my opinion. I finished the game with a level 68 swampert via rebattling every single trainer after each gym.

Also there is a person in WindString Town next to the gym who blocks the item on Route 7.
Er...eheheh...? Well, uh, I have no idea what to say about that.
And yeah, I already change that NPC's location in the next update...I think...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteReiko View Post
i really enjoyed the game you made here jagold i have had the pleasure to play all of the ones you made and i must say i like them a lot and i hope you continue the great work and keep making more and more hacks :D
I don't think I'll be able to make any more new hacks, though. :\
I'm already struggling to continue making progress with SkyLine.
But thanks~
__________________
  #254    
Old October 10th, 2012, 02:44 AM
Uzigunner's Avatar
Uzigunner
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
The creator has chosen not to add any new Pokémon from fourth generation to the game. It still comes across to me that you refuse to accept that he didn't want to change the Pokémon. This is not "putting words in your mouth"; this is interpreting the words that are already coming out of your mouth. Therefore my earlier comment stands.

Cyclone
Well your interpretation was wrong since I never meant that, so your argument is invalid, I guess mes just gots to stick with pokes from 3rd gen, but still really looking forward to it But any intentions of putting 4th or 5th gen items or moves into the game?
  #255    
Old October 10th, 2012, 02:47 AM
PokemonMasters's Avatar
PokemonMasters
Always Remember Forever&After
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Nuvema Town, Unova
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
nice. hack havent seen a new beta in a while though. anyways take your time. good hacks shouldnt be rushed. ^.^
__________________

+ForeverDash on PC's Battle Server | Pair | VM/PM |Partner In Crime
  #256    
Old October 10th, 2012, 05:10 AM
SS Goku
 
Join Date: May 2009
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
Well your interpretation was wrong since I never meant that, so your argument is invalid, I guess mes just gots to stick with pokes from 3rd gen, but still really looking forward to it But any intentions of putting 4th or 5th gen items or moves into the game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Goku View Post
What I meant to say was whether or not Jagold will edit some moves to be a 4th/5th gen move, like Aura Sphere and Venoshock in LoG.
Nope.
That's for the moves, I think it's the same with items.
  #257    
Old October 11th, 2012, 03:11 AM
Uzigunner's Avatar
Uzigunner
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Since we all know that u r a extreme hacker, why not give the pokes their DW Abilities like Blaziken's Speed Boost, Breloom and Scizor's Technicican and other pokes DW Abilities. Oh and as for Pidgeot, it deserves an upgrade don't u think and if I remember correctly, u didn't include Brave Bird into the game, u planning on doing so?
  #258    
Old October 11th, 2012, 03:28 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
Since we all know that u r a extreme hacker, why not give the pokes their DW Abilities like Blaziken's Speed Boost, Breloom and Scizor's Technicican and other pokes DW Abilities. Oh and as for Pidgeot, it deserves an upgrade don't u think and if I remember correctly, u didn't include Brave Bird into the game, u planning on doing so?
I'll be saying this phrase for the 12th time (no, I did not count it...) but... "Technician or any other ability introduced in 4th/5th gen cannot be implemented into the 3rd gen without SERIOUS hacking the game"
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #259    
Old October 11th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
Since we all know that u r a extreme hacker, why not give the pokes their DW Abilities like Blaziken's Speed Boost, Breloom and Scizor's Technicican and other pokes DW Abilities. Oh and as for Pidgeot, it deserves an upgrade don't u think and if I remember correctly, u didn't include Brave Bird into the game, u planning on doing so?
I believe my usage "refuse to accept" earlier will now be supported in regards to your comments by other members of this board. If the hackmaker has chosen not to do it (i.e. not an "extreme hacker"), and other people have already explained it's not there, DROP IT and leave it be. It's not there, there's no point begging and pleading for him to reconsider. Finito.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

  #260    
Old October 11th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Uzigunner's Avatar
Uzigunner
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
I'll be saying this phrase for the 12th time (no, I did not count it...) but... "Technician or any other ability introduced in 4th/5th gen cannot be implemented into the 3rd gen without SERIOUS hacking the game"
U never said that it was impossible since Jagold was extreme enough to script the skyline chip battle into the game, I am doubting that he cannot do so. U actually never told me that it is impossible that's why I said it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
I believe my usage "refuse to accept" earlier will now be supported in regards to your comments by other members of this board. If the hackmaker has chosen not to do it (i.e. not an "extreme hacker"), and other people have already explained it's not there, DROP IT and leave it be. It's not there, there's no point begging and pleading for him to reconsider. Finito.

Cyclone
Do u actually frigging expect me to look at all the pages. I am not a regular follower of this, I do have a life, I don't waste my entire day looking at countless pages and see his response. I never knew that he was not gonna put them into the game since I never had and never will have any intentions of going through all the pages and looking at other streams of comments. I am new btw and that's basically it. No need for 4th gen evos but u gotta admit, without Brave Bird and other moves, Pidgeot and other flying types r not that useful. But however I accept it and that's that.

Last edited by Uzigunner; October 11th, 2012 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #261    
Old October 11th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
U never said that it was impossible since Jagold was extreme enough to script the skyline chip battle into the game, I am doubting that he cannot do so. U actually never told me that it is impossible that's why I said it.
I'm saying that as a countermeasure because nothing's technically impossible but this is as close to impossible as possible.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #262    
Old October 11th, 2012, 11:09 PM
manutdrule's Avatar
manutdrule
Not your cup of tea.
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Nature: Calm
well u can give blaziken speed boost since that is a 3rd gen ability,
but technician is a no-no as it does not exist in 3rd gen and require massive hacking (which i dont think anyone has done yet) to implement in 3rd gen.
__________________

  #263    
Old October 12th, 2012, 02:56 AM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Guys, seriously, calm down and respect each other, please?

Anyway, no, I won't be adding any 4th or 5th generation PKMN, items, moves, abilities. Only reason why, is that it's beyond my abilities. =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdrule View Post
well u can give blaziken speed boost since that is a 3rd gen ability,
but technician is a no-no as it does not exist in 3rd gen and require massive hacking (which i dont think anyone has done yet) to implement in 3rd gen.
I'll try and consider that one.
__________________
  #264    
Old October 12th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
Do u actually frigging expect me to look at all the pages. I am not a regular follower of this, I do have a life, I don't waste my entire day looking at countless pages and see his response. I never knew that he was not gonna put them into the game since I never had and never will have any intentions of going through all the pages and looking at other streams of comments. I am new btw and that's basically it. No need for 4th gen evos but u gotta admit, without Brave Bird and other moves, Pidgeot and other flying types r not that useful. But however I accept it and that's that.
This is the first comment where you've said that you accept that.

I'm not trying to pick a fight, either. I'm just pointing out that your question was answered the first time (SS Goku six days ago said "Because those evolutions are from 4th gen, while he only want to use Pokemon from the first three gen? But even if he want to add them, he can't do it without removing some of the 386 Pokemon already ingame.") and yet you kept making posts suggesting that there had to be a way to do it. Continuing to post as if you never saw the answer just makes yourself look bad. I don't mind pointing that out. Again, no offense is or was intended.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

  #265    
Old October 13th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Uzigunner's Avatar
Uzigunner
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
This is the first comment where you've said that you accept that.

I'm not trying to pick a fight, either. I'm just pointing out that your question was answered the first time (SS Goku six days ago said "Because those evolutions are from 4th gen, while he only want to use Pokemon from the first three gen? But even if he want to add them, he can't do it without removing some of the 386 Pokemon already ingame.") and yet you kept making posts suggesting that there had to be a way to do it. Continuing to post as if you never saw the answer just makes yourself look bad. I don't mind pointing that out. Again, no offense is or was intended.

Cyclone
I am not trying to pick a fight with u my friend. The thing which I only do is read the introduction and skip over to the last page for any other new updates, that's what I do. I am only doing this in the first place because u see, I am kinda of a competitive wifi player and without the new abilities and moves using these pokes won't be the same. However I do consider this as a challenge and I looking forward to playing this hack. However I need to ask though, will the physical/special split be there?
  #266    
Old October 13th, 2012, 07:28 AM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
I need to ask though, will the physical/special split be there?
In the next beta release, yes, the Physical / Special split will be available.
__________________
  #267    
Old October 13th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
I am not trying to pick a fight with u my friend. The thing which I only do is read the introduction and skip over to the last page for any other new updates, that's what I do. I am only doing this in the first place because u see, I am kinda of a competitive wifi player and without the new abilities and moves using these pokes won't be the same. However I do consider this as a challenge and I looking forward to playing this hack. However I need to ask though, will the physical/special split be there?
I always go into a hack expecting it to follow what the same Pokémon had available in 3rd gen. and never expect anything more. I'm playing Light Platinum right now and discovered in a video of what's ahead of me that the Guardian Tower has a grunt whose Scraggy knows Fly, and whose Mienfoo knows some new move called "Fire Blow" (perhaps renamed now, I'll find out when I get there but that move has nothing on Bulbapedia). These strange additions I always find - well - strange, but in terms of actual Pokémon from the actual generation, I never expect to see anything more than what that Pokémon had in that generation, and when deciding what moves to add, always check their original movesets not expecting anything added. 4th and 5th gen. added to a game I obviously can't do that with because there will be big changes; for instance, I could have taught Giga Drain to a Snover in place of a later-gen. move not in the hack.

It would be cool if moves could be added and accurate movesets created for the 4th gen. additions (especially starters), but you can't ask for everything.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

  #268    
Old October 13th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Shootingace's Avatar
Shootingace
Lord
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
This is great. I have played the ruby destiny series and i loved it. The hacks you make are great jagold. Also i hope you continue your hack making series after this game, even if you said you wouldn't. But hey you did say its over after the ruby destiny series and...here we are.
__________________

Hacks i strongly recommend:

Last edited by Shootingace; October 13th, 2012 at 09:45 AM.
  #269    
Old October 14th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Z-THE-MASTER-OF-POKEMON
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Hey destinedjagold I know you said that you won't add 4th/5th generation pokemon but maybe if I lot of people agree with me can you just add LEAFEON and GLACEON and this hack is awesome so far
  #270    
Old October 14th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-THE-MASTER-OF-POKEMON View Post
Hey destinedjagold I know you said that you won't add 4th/5th generation pokemon but maybe if I lot of people agree with me can you just add LEAFEON and GLACEON and this hack is awesome so far
There's no point as you wouldn't be able to evolve them from Eevee.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #271    
Old October 15th, 2012, 01:32 AM
miksy91's Avatar
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: A small country in the North
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingace View Post
This is great. I have played the ruby destiny series and i loved it. The hacks you make are great jagold. Also i hope you continue your hack making series after this game, even if you said you wouldn't. But hey you did say its over after the ruby destiny series and...here we are.
You should respect djg's decision more than that. Rom hacking is a hobby and I think he's already made his mind about it, to quit after finishing this hack. As doing it as a hacker myself, I know that you may take the hobby too seriously leaving what's important, aside. No one should push him to continue doing it. I'll say, everyone, let him think over things himself. If he decides to come back to the scene later, it will be of his own desire, not of anybody else.
__________________
My Rom Hack



Hacks I support





Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations
  #272    
Old October 15th, 2012, 03:00 AM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by miksy91 View Post
You should respect djg's decision more than that. Rom hacking is a hobby and I think he's already made his mind about it, to quit after finishing this hack. As doing it as a hacker myself, I know that you may take the hobby too seriously leaving what's important, aside. No one should push him to continue doing it. I'll say, everyone, let him think over things himself. If he decides to come back to the scene later, it will be of his own desire, not of anybody else.
Uh... I never said that I will no longer hack or leave the scene when I'm done with SkyLine. :\
Maybe I will, maybe I won't. Dunno for the moment, but meh~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-THE-MASTER-OF-POKEMON View Post
Hey destinedjagold I know you said that you won't add 4th/5th generation pokemon but maybe if I lot of people agree with me can you just add LEAFEON and GLACEON and this hack is awesome so far
Believe me, I really would love to add them (because Leafeon and Glaceon are favorites of my two younger siblings). But I don't know how to add a new PKMN without replacing the already existing ones, and I don't even know how to increase the maximum evolution of one PKMN (3rd gen has only 5 as maximum)...

---

Anyway, small update.
I made progress with editing the trainers. I just finished editing those in Spring Field. When I can get free time again, I'll continue the editing until AceWood, and then continue making 'real' progress.
__________________
  #273    
Old October 15th, 2012, 04:58 AM
Z-THE-MASTER-OF-POKEMON
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Hey destinedjagold you said in one of the messages that maybe you would remove sunkern and sunflora(there way to weak to be even used...........no offense to those who use them) so maybe you can remove them and add the awesome sinnoh duo LEAFEON and GLACEON.
You can also separate(they don't evolve) the other five(JOLTEON,VAPOREON,FLAREON,ESPEON,UMBREON) with those two and make like a special cave or something where you can catch them..........
  #274    
Old October 15th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-THE-MASTER-OF-POKEMON View Post
Hey destinedjagold you said in one of the messages that maybe you would remove sunkern and sunflora(there way to weak to be even used...........no offense to those who use them) so maybe you can remove them and add the awesome sinnoh duo LEAFEON and GLACEON.
You can also separate(they don't evolve) the other five(JOLTEON,VAPOREON,FLAREON,ESPEON,UMBREON) with those two and make like a special cave or something where you can catch them..........
No offense, but can you read? He just said he can't. And someone else higher up said that even if he did add them, there's no way to evolve them (in other words, it would be necessary to put them in the wild, which these types literally never are). How do I know this? Glaceon needs an Ice Rock (see Twist Mountain in B/W for an example) and Leafeon requires a Moss Rock (see Pinwheel Forest). The mechanics to evolve using these do not exist in the ROM base. So quit asking for them.

Please stop harassing DJG to do something he has already said he will not do. Things like this could discourage him from doing hacking in the future.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

  #275    
Old October 15th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Z-THE-MASTER-OF-POKEMON
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
No offense, but can you read? He just said he can't. And someone else higher up said that even if he did add them, there's no way to evolve them (in other words, it would be necessary to put them in the wild, which these types literally never are). How do I know this? Glaceon needs an Ice Rock (see Twist Mountain in B/W for an example) and Leafeon requires a Moss Rock (see Pinwheel Forest). The mechanics to evolve using these do not exist in the ROM base. So quit asking for them.

Please stop harassing DJG to do something he has already said he will not do. Things like this could discourage him from doing hacking in the future.

Cyclone
I just said that maybe he could remove sunkern and sunflora and replace them with glaceon and leafeon.......
Also he could make eevee evolve in leafeon via leaf stone
And a female eevee into glaceon with water stone(male for vaporeon)
AND I also mentioned that maybe he could make a cave (like a EON cave) with all the eeveelutions in it .

Oh and DJG if you still think it can't work then I will leave it be.................awesome hack so far

Last edited by Z-THE-MASTER-OF-POKEMON; October 15th, 2012 at 11:46 AM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 01:19 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.