The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 8th, 2012, 07:12 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Advertise here
To an earlier question, as with all ROMhacks, moves are only up to 3rd gen. Moves introduced in a 4th gen. or 5th gen. game are virtually impossible to program in from scratch in older games.

Not saying it can't be done, just that I have yet to see one done.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old September 8th, 2012, 04:19 PM
SS Goku

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
To an earlier question, as with all ROMhacks, moves are only up to 3rd gen. Moves introduced in a 4th gen. or 5th gen. game are virtually impossible to program in from scratch in older games.

Not saying it can't be done, just that I have yet to see one done.

Cyclone
What I meant to say was whether or not Jagold will edit some moves to be a 4th/5th gen move, like Aura Sphere and Venoshock in LoG.
Old September 8th, 2012, 05:07 PM
rpg man
My new account is Critx

Nature: Naughty
Still doing Great!

Can't wait till final!

I made a new account was cuz i didn't like the name RPg Man
Old September 8th, 2012, 05:35 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Goku View Post
What I meant to say was whether or not Jagold will edit some moves to be a 4th/5th gen move, like Aura Sphere and Venoshock in LoG.
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Goku View Post
Jagold, I have a questions:
Can we obtain all 386 pokemon?
Probably and hopefully. =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogaluke View Post
does anyone else's game freeze BEFORE you face N?
I will try and check his script when I get the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkish Purple View Post
To tell you the very truth and not meaning to offend but to advice, the Tree, sand, and grass (not bushes, grass!) colours aren't good.
None taken.
I just used the pallete of PMD 1. I will try and tone them down, but I don't know if I can make it look nice, 'cause I ain't really good at palletes, and graphics as a whole.
Old September 9th, 2012, 02:03 PM
PokeReject
Great Pokémon Reject

Nature: Quirky
great hack, even though I just started, and from what I read from previous posts, the Normal Gym is going to be a toughie
Old September 9th, 2012, 05:51 PM
digimonqueen
Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend

Nature: Gentle
how do i beat the 1st Gym leader? the one in Comet Town? My Eevee is level 15 and it doesn't know Bite yet. why? can anyone help me here?

Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.”

"Harry--you're a great wizard, you know."
"I'm not as good as you," said Harry, very embarrassed, as she let him go.
"Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things--friendship and bravery and--oh Harry--be careful!"
Old September 9th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by digimonqueen View Post
how do i beat the 1st Gym leader? the one in Comet Town? My Eevee is level 15 and it doesn't know Bite yet. why? can anyone help me here?
To answer the Eevee question, it always learns Bite at...wait for it...Level 30. Source: 3rd gen. movelist.

Of course, this does not take into account any additional moves that might have been added on the hack, such as moves added only for this hack, or any changes made for gameplay purposes in this hack. This is simply the basic Eevee move guide.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old September 9th, 2012, 08:20 PM
digimonqueen
Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend

Nature: Gentle
what about the 1st Gym leader? I can't get by her 2nd Pokemon. Its Confusion attack kills.

Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.”

"Harry--you're a great wizard, you know."
"I'm not as good as you," said Harry, very embarrassed, as she let him go.
"Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things--friendship and bravery and--oh Harry--be careful!"
Old September 10th, 2012, 01:17 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by digimonqueen View Post
what about the 1st Gym leader? I can't get by her 2nd Pokemon. Its Confusion attack kills.
Evolve Eevee into Espeon.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 10th, 2012, 05:28 AM
Ukanlos96
Beginning Trainer

i got a question where can i get the poke flute?
Old September 10th, 2012, 05:37 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Evolve Eevee into Espeon.
A quick note here. Espeon does NOT learn Bite. Therefore, if you want it to know Bite, you must reach Lv.30 without evolving.

Cyclone

Old September 11th, 2012, 04:23 AM
Ukanlos96
Beginning Trainer

great hack but what i must do after getting the 6th badge
Old September 11th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Cabe

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukanlos96 View Post
great hack but what i must do after getting the 6th badge
I'm just starting to play this hack, but the main post says:

Beta Information...
- Up to the 6th gym.
- Up to 7 towns.
- Beta ends in AceWood Town.

so you might have reached the end.
Old September 14th, 2012, 04:05 AM
hils21
Temporary Pokemon Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabe View Post
I'm just starting to play this hack, but the main post says:

Beta Information...
- Up to the 6th gym.
- Up to 7 towns.
- Beta ends in AceWood Town.

so you might have reached the end.
so....you just have to collect 6 badges?? aww
Old September 14th, 2012, 04:23 PM
BIGJRA

Where is HM Strength? I have been looking? And is after 6th badge, is strength through Mt. Voltage, glitchy (?) bridge on rt.6 or glitchy (?) water on rt.5 or snorlax on rt.9 the way to go? Im confused.
Old September 14th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGJRA View Post
Where is HM Strength? I have been looking? And is after 6th badge, is strength through Mt. Voltage, glitchy (?) bridge on rt.6 or glitchy (?) water on rt.5 or snorlax on rt.9 the way to go? Im confused.
If I'm reading the first post correctly, the 6th badge ends the beta. It ends at Acewood Town, so whichever of the paths still has somewhere to go, I guess. I'd go with Route 9 since Acewood Town is a new area.

Cyclone

Old September 14th, 2012, 07:09 PM
hils21

when i playing this game for the first time, i change my eeve to charmander, is that ruin the story of pokemon skyline??
Old September 14th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hils21 View Post
when i playing this game for the first time, i change my eeve to charmander, is that ruin the story of pokemon skyline??
How did you do that? Did you go in and change the data for Pokémon in the wild? Or did you actually modify the scripts and starters? Personally, I don't think messing with that type of thing is a good idea; you never know if Eevee will appear out of its Pokéball on the screen outside of battle (as a sprite) or not. I'm guessing not, but hey...you never know. Besides, it can breed several new Pokémon and types whereas Charmander breeds...well, Charmander.

Cyclone

Old September 14th, 2012, 07:48 PM
bctincher15
blue eye + brown eye =awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
How did you do that? Did you go in and change the data for Pokémon in the wild? Or did you actually modify the scripts and starters? Personally, I don't think messing with that type of thing is a good idea; you never know if Eevee will appear out of its Pokéball on the screen outside of battle (as a sprite) or not. I'm guessing not, but hey...you never know. Besides, it can breed several new Pokémon and types whereas Charmander breeds...well, Charmander.

Cyclone
Near the beginning, there is an NPC that is searching for his Eevee on the same beach you got Eevee at, and give it to him, and he'll give you a Charmander.
Old September 14th, 2012, 08:20 PM
hils21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bctincher15 View Post
Near the beginning, there is an NPC that is searching for his Eevee on the same beach you got Eevee at, and give it to him, and he'll give you a Charmander.
exactly like "bctincher15" said, but he`ll give you random pokemon, not only charmander
Old September 14th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Ah...never mind then. I thought there was some play-hacking going on here.

Cyclone

Old September 15th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hils21 View Post
Since DJG made this NPC, I don't think it would ruin the storyline...
Not to mention we all want to evolve our little ball of fur into something else, so having a story depending on Eevee/Eeveelution you own would be overkill =D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 16th, 2012, 11:51 AM
chimchar8
Oshawott RULEZ!!! :D

Nature: Brave
This looks really promising!! Another amazing hack thanks to Jagold. Will this be the first entry in a new saga or will it just be a stand alone game??
Old September 16th, 2012, 06:29 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimchar8 View Post
Will this be the first entry in a new saga or will it just be a stand alone game??
It's a stand-alone game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGJRA View Post
HM Strength is not yet available, and the beta ends only after obtaining the sixth badge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukanlos96 View Post
i got a question where can i get the poke flute?
There is no PokéFlute♪ in the game.
And if you are wondering how to get rid of Snorlax, then you can't at the moment. Obtaining the
Old September 17th, 2012, 10:02 PM
hils21

at last i made it, i finished this game (actually, beta)

i want add some banner, but i`m newbie here, so i can`t
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here