The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 22nd, 2012, 11:56 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx

Advertise here
When I wanted to play it yesterday I saw all the original FireRed title screen and stuff and I thought that I have not been successful in patching the game right so without thinking I deleted the game data. how longer will the link be down
Old November 23rd, 2012, 06:01 AM
Azure
» e l e c t r i c
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
Beta 2.7

Right, I've decided to reinstate this hack back to the Side Showcase for the time being because the motivation and work on the Hoenn half of the project has just plummeted; It kind of doesn't offer much of Hoenn at all really which doesn't deem it to be a Progressive hack. Since everything in Kanto has been edited from gyms to wild Pokemon, if this was to return to the Side showcase and I blocked off the access to Hoenn, this project would be 100% complete in that respect, hence why I have made this decision. This doesn't mean that the project won't be continued, I wanted to remedy the current situation by not having it up against much bigger titles in the Progressing Hacks section since not much work has been contributed towards it yet. I do hope to continue this at a later date however since I did enjoy creating Hoenn with atif, for the time being this will remain here in it's original place. - It will be moved back once HOTQ is over at the beginning of December.

I have been spending the past couple of days working on the Islands, making sure that they are working without any errors and making sure all scripts operate correctly and after reviewing all of this; I have added all of the legendary events that were not originally in Fire Red & I've released Beta 2.7 which makes this hack 100% complete.

A couple of images from the update;

Old November 23rd, 2012, 08:03 AM
godlesplay

I'm in route 104 in Hoenn and I can't back to previos city, I can't use fly too...
Old November 23rd, 2012, 06:51 PM
Tryploshion
I become a Pokemon Master!

How i do get the legendary dogs? i find they in the wild? or i only will find one on the wild?
Old November 23rd, 2012, 07:22 PM
Gerokunz

Wow the new update is amazing!
I don't think there's Kyogre and Groudon event too!

Keep up the good work or I'll ban you!
Old November 24th, 2012, 04:06 AM
AmazingCharizard
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

1.Celeby is bugged. When I beat it/run away Im teleported and stuck. Also Charizard instead Celeby(my first pokemon) appears.
2.Are Deoxys and Ho-oh and Lugia catchable? The path seems to be blocked.

Check out my hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike" http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319844
How to patch a rom:
1.Download the patch. If it is in a zip file then use a free tool named WinRar to unzip the file.
2.Use Google to find the rom you need.
3.PATCH THAT THING AND LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
Old November 24th, 2012, 05:22 AM
Azure
» e l e c t r i c
Community Supporter

I've tested all of the events several times and I've found no problems with any of them.

Old November 24th, 2012, 05:23 AM
Azure
» e l e c t r i c
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlesplay View Post
I'm in route 104 in Hoenn and I can't back to previos city, I can't use fly too...
Go into the Pokemon Center in Petalburg City to return to Kanto.

Old November 24th, 2012, 06:15 AM
gibstack693

Okay, picked my starter, Squirtle and got up to Viridean City. I go to heal, and it plays normally until the "We've restored your bla blah etc. etc." It goes to a eyesore color invert afterwards. I would post a pic, but 1, I can't having less than 15 posts. 2nd, I don't see the need to post a pic of a bad color invert.
Old November 24th, 2012, 06:37 AM
Azure
» e l e c t r i c
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibstack693 View Post
Okay, picked my starter, Squirtle and got up to Viridean City. I go to heal, and it plays normally until the "We've restored your bla blah etc. etc." It goes to a eyesore color invert afterwards. I would post a pic, but 1, I can't having less than 15 posts. 2nd, I don't see the need to post a pic of a bad color invert.
I'm aware of that one since the same thing happened when I was testing it; just re-download the Beta which has the Pokemon Center blocked off for the time being until I can figure out how to fix it.

Old November 24th, 2012, 06:47 AM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
Hey, I don't know if this is a glitch or anything, but I read that Scyther evolves in Level 45. I caught my Scyther at LV 50 and I raised him to Level 60 yet he didn't evolve.

Last edited by Volcanix769; November 24th, 2012 at 07:36 AM.
Old November 24th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Tryploshion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
I'm aware of that one since the same thing happened when I was testing it; just re-download the Beta which has the Pokemon Center blocked off for the time being until I can figure out how to fix it.
I got the same problem, but how we heal the pokemons?
Old November 24th, 2012, 09:59 AM
godlesplay

Quote:
Go into the Pokemon Center in Petalburg City to return to Kanto.
but I can't go back to Petalburg City, there is invisible wall on the way
Old November 24th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Azure
» e l e c t r i c
Community Supporter

Evolutions, Viridian City Pokemon Center Error & More has been fixed.

Old November 24th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Tryploshion

see what i found:

Last edited by Tryploshion; November 24th, 2012 at 07:39 PM. Reason: bad question
Old November 25th, 2012, 10:38 AM
johnr754
I am JOHN, heck yeah!

Nature: Modest
I think I found a bug.

After the fight against May on Route 9, I went forward to Route 9 a bit, then I went back, and then the same script for May's battle repeated.

Then again, I think I'm playing an older version.
Old November 25th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Vestra
Unhatched Egg

Is Seafoam meant to be completely blocked off?
Old November 26th, 2012, 12:27 AM
alienhunterx

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
The update was cool and I am happy that I got the chance finally to play it. Can you change the Title Screen as one person thinks he has not patched the game correctly after seeing it.
Old November 26th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Azure
» e l e c t r i c
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vestra View Post
Is Seafoam meant to be completely blocked off?
It's only blocked off from Fuchsia, you can access it by going through the Cinnabar Island route.

Old November 26th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Vestra
Unhatched Egg

It's only blocked off from Fuchsia, you can access it by going through the Cinnabar Island route.
The Cinnabar route leads into Seafoam, but down a series of ladders to the point where the water is running too fast.
It's been a long time since I've done the Seafoam puzzles but I'm fairly sure you needed to come in from the fuchsia side, or at least in this instance you do.

Why has Fucshia -> Seafoam been blocked anyway? Trainer levels?
Old November 26th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Azure
» e l e c t r i c
Community Supporter

Quote:
The Cinnabar route leads into Seafoam, but down a series of ladders to the point where the water is running too fast.
It's been a long time since I've done the Seafoam puzzles but I'm fairly sure you needed to come in from the fuchsia side, or at least in this instance you do.

Why has Fucshia -> Seafoam been blocked anyway? Trainer levels?
Yeah, basically with the over abundance of trainers from Route 16-18 and Cycling Road it can come to a point where you can become over leveled so I wanted to split it up so it's not all at once. You can still get to Articuno through the Route 20 way.

Old November 26th, 2012, 07:03 PM
InToXiC8D
Unhatched Egg

I can't get to Four Island and further. I have defeated the Elite 4 and talken to Celio, but he says: " was trying to find the gem even while I was studying.¶ As a result, I've made no headway in both my search and studies...¶ If I relied on Bill, I'm sure my research would progress.¶ But this time, I want to try to do things by myself." This game is extremely time consuming with a great level of grinding or luck needed, but I don't want to have wasted my time by being stopped here.
Old November 26th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Vestra
Unhatched Egg

Yeah, basically with the over abundance of trainers from Route 16-18 and Cycling Road it can come to a point where you can become over leveled so I wanted to split it up so it's not all at once. You can still get to Articuno through the Route 20 way.
The entrance via Cinnabar doesn't allow you to go through the Seafoam caves though, as you were meant to come down through Fuchsia to make the connection by completing the strength puzzle.

If you could check it out, perhaps I've missed something but I'm not sure, and make sure you can get from Cinnabar to the eastern side of Seafoam without coming from Fuchsia, that would help greatly.
Old November 27th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Azure
» e l e c t r i c
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by InToXiC8D View Post
I can't get to Four Island and further. I have defeated the Elite 4 and talken to Celio, but he says: " was trying to find the gem even while I was studying.¶ As a result, I've made no headway in both my search and studies...¶ If I relied on Bill, I'm sure my research would progress.¶ But this time, I want to try to do things by myself." This game is extremely time consuming with a great level of grinding or luck needed, but I don't want to have wasted my time by being stopped here.
I've just tested the Celio event, after deafeating the E4 he asked to get the Sapphire which I did and then he gave the Pass to access all seven islands. Have you got the National Dex from Oak with 60+ Pokemon? It still needs to be activated through that in order to progress.

Old November 27th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Azure
» e l e c t r i c
Community Supporter

Quote:
The entrance via Cinnabar doesn't allow you to go through the Seafoam caves though, as you were meant to come down through Fuchsia to make the connection by completing the strength puzzle.

If you could check it out, perhaps I've missed something but I'm not sure, and make sure you can get from Cinnabar to the eastern side of Seafoam without coming from Fuchsia, that would help greatly.
Try re-downloading, I've fixed a couple of things and made both entrances accessible through Route 20.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here