The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 12th, 2012, 10:42 AM
godlesplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
oh nooo I was stuck can not get out!

also this is what happens when I hit one grunt!
[IMG=http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2381/pokmonfirered01.png][/IMG]
same here and here my save maybe it can help you Suicune http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/31875189/file.html
Old September 13th, 2012, 11:45 AM
dwsquirtle

Hey suicune, first off I wanna say I am loving the hack, and I can't wait for the finished product. You took a classic in fire red and made some exciting and fresh additions, while still keeping the original stuff there. Another thing I really like about the game is the difficulty has increased but at a fair pace. I hate grinding and I havent had to once. Im just past celadon city.

Couple of things I will mention that I have noticed:
The battle with May by cerulean city is bugged

The guy who gives you clamperl is also bugged

Some of the trainers dialogue dont match their pokemon. ie/ By the clamperl guy

And Oak's aids only go by the kanto dex, not the nat'l one. Not sure if you're going to change that, but just thought I should let you know.

Keep up the good work and Ill keep you posted if I find anything else.

David;b

I think I spoke too soon haha. I got to Fuschia and it hit me. For all those playing this for the first time, I recommend a strong psychic and dark type. I also have a Venusaur, Corsola, and Bagon. Koga and that weezing with tbolt le sigh haha. Anyways, suicune one other thing:

There is no May sprite for the battle outside fuschia.

I really dont wanna restart again, anybody have any ideas or suggestions?

David;b

Last edited by DrFuji; September 14th, 2012 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old September 14th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwsquirtle View Post
Hey suicune, first off I wanna say I am loving the hack, and I can't wait for the finished product. You took a classic in fire red and made some exciting and fresh additions, while still keeping the original stuff there. Another thing I really like about the game is the difficulty has increased but at a fair pace. I hate grinding and I havent had to once. Im just past celadon city.

Couple of things I will mention that I have noticed:
The battle with May by cerulean city is bugged

The guy who gives you clamperl is also bugged

Some of the trainers dialogue dont match their pokemon. ie/ By the clamperl guy

And Oak's aids only go by the kanto dex, not the nat'l one. Not sure if you're going to change that, but just thought I should let you know.

Keep up the good work and Ill keep you posted if I find anything else.

David;b
Thanks for the report and I appreciate the update! The problem with the Clamperl person is that I didn't add a removesprite command in the script so I'll most likely relocate them to a different location that isn't blocking the way of getting to the next area.
With the Pokédex, I don't think there is a problem since last time I checked, I had seen 160+ Pokemon and it was definitely the National Dex but I'll double check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwsquirtle View Post
I think I spoke too soon haha. I got to Fuschia and it hit me. For all those playing this for the first time, I recommend a strong psychic and dark type. I also have a Venusaur, Corsola, and Bagon. Koga and that weezing with tbolt le sigh haha. Anyways, suicune one other thing:

There is no May sprite for the battle outside fuschia.

I really dont wanna restart again, anybody have any ideas or suggestions?

David;b
Thanks for the May comment, I looked and it's cause she was out of the map area, with the next update it should be fixed.

Last edited by DrFuji; September 14th, 2012 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old September 14th, 2012, 09:03 PM
knightangelx
Unhatched Egg

can anybody please tell me the progress of this hack.and if it is complete how many bugs are here?i want to play this badly but dont want to start midway again due to newer version or bugs...
Old September 15th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Tetra
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
The current beta is all of Kanto, and the Sevii Isles.
The next Beta will have the same, but with Hoenn, added up to Route 104. :)
Old September 15th, 2012, 02:11 AM
godlesplay

Suicune™ can you add hole or ability to use escape rope after beat master of team magma? because I don't want start game from 0 ...
Old September 15th, 2012, 02:50 AM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
Quote:
Originally Posted by godlesplay View Post
Suicune™ can you add hole or ability to use escape rope after beat master of team magma? because I don't want start game from 0 ...
We should have the next beta out within a few days, things will change in that. Rather than defeating Team Magma before the Elite Four, once you become the Champion and reach Island Four there will be a cave which will take you to the newly designed Magma Cave, once at the end there is a hole that you fall down in an event that lands you in your bed in Hoenn.

Old September 15th, 2012, 02:55 AM
godlesplay

so I will be able to finish it when I'm in Magma Cave before fight with master of team magma ?
Old September 17th, 2012, 05:08 AM
knightangelx
Unhatched Egg

thanks man...so i will start my game with the new release then..
Old September 22nd, 2012, 04:28 PM
xTheAndyx
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Lax
so will I miss anything new if i fought the elite four right now?
Old September 22nd, 2012, 08:11 PM
kuropi

scyther dun evolve to scizor at lvl 45 or is there another way?
Old September 25th, 2012, 07:01 AM
Chiyobaa
Unhatched Egg

i dont want to complain great hack one of the best ive ever played but i cant go on playing because a of a bug i dont know why but when i exit island three im in the middle of the sea and i cant move
unfurtunately i have to go on island three for the story so im stuck now and cant play on
Can somone help me?????
Old September 25th, 2012, 08:13 AM
xiaoqiao143
Unhatched Egg

i have question when will the beta end?
Old September 25th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Tetra
Community Supporter

You need to start looking at posts above you...
Old September 25th, 2012, 03:13 PM
arkdragon
dragon fighter

I plan on playing this hack seems good enough
Old September 25th, 2012, 03:53 PM
xTheAndyx
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by atif View Post
You need to start looking at posts above you...
yeah, for real

and @ Chiyobaa, you have to use a walk through walls cheat for right now. Suicune provided the code in a previous post on this thread.
Old September 26th, 2012, 01:35 PM
playplayj
TheArchangle

You may want to add on the Multipatch also is fully capable for patching the rom
Old October 1st, 2012, 09:58 AM
Cabe

Hey, one question. I checked the "general changes" file and inmidiately after seeing Shedinja had had its base HP risen to 100 I started training a Nincada. Anyway, I got my beloved Shedinja after a lot of training (Nincada grows really slow) just to find that it still has 1 HP. What happened? The stats changes were the main reason I started playing this hack Is there a problem with stats changes or something? Are every other change also not working?
Old October 1st, 2012, 03:35 PM
arkdragon
dragon fighter

Will there be a dragon pokemon event? (dartini,bigon,flygon) if I spelled wrong please correct me!
Old October 2nd, 2012, 05:29 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabe View Post
Hey, one question. I checked the "general changes" file and inmidiately after seeing Shedinja had had its base HP risen to 100 I started training a Nincada. Anyway, I got my beloved Shedinja after a lot of training (Nincada grows really slow) just to find that it still has 1 HP. What happened? The stats changes were the main reason I started playing this hack Is there a problem with stats changes or something? Are every other change also not working?
Shedinja has 1HP always. It's because of Wonder Guard.
And 1HP feature is implemented into the ROM. It cannot be changed with normal meanings.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 06:59 AM
Cabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Shedinja has 1HP always. It's because of Wonder Guard.
And 1HP feature is implemented into the ROM. It cannot be changed with normal meanings.
Yes, I know about wonderguard and shedinja having always 1HP. That's why I'm asking SuicuneTM why it has 1HP in this hack since in "General Changes" it clearly specifies:

Quote:
#292 – Shedinja
HP 1 → 100
Defence 45 → 65
SP. Attack 30 → 95
SP. Defence 30 → 90
Speed 40 → 66
Total 236 → 506
Old October 2nd, 2012, 05:43 PM
xTheAndyx
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkdragon View Post
Will there be a dragon pokemon event? (dartini,bigon,flygon) if I spelled wrong please correct me!
i'm pretty sure there is... check in the event pokemon document?
Old October 2nd, 2012, 06:11 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Yes, I know about wonderguard and shedinja having always 1HP. That's why I'm asking SuicuneTM why it has 1HP in this hack since in "General Changes" it clearly specifies:
No matter how a rom hacker tries to change Shedinja's stats, it won't work. You can try changing it's base stats in YAPE but it's Hp base won't change in-game. Like Ash493 said, the 1HP is incoded into Shedinja. Even if you were to replace it with another Pokemon and remove the wonder guard ability, it'll Always have 1hp.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 11:06 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Well Suicune probably changed it into 100 HP base stat but it won't affect it anyways =D
Old October 3rd, 2012, 07:31 AM
Cabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
No matter how a rom hacker tries to change Shedinja's stats, it won't work. You can try changing it's base stats in YAPE but it's Hp base won't change in-game. Like Ash493 said, the 1HP is incoded into Shedinja. Even if you were to replace it with another Pokemon and remove the wonder guard ability, it'll Always have 1hp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Well Suicune probably changed it into 100 HP base stat but it won't affect it anyways =D
Oh, ok. I didn't get that from the first answer. I should have lol sorry and thanks! Isn't there a way to make a new pokemon in a new slot with shedinja's sprite, ability, stats and movepool and with more hp? Wonder Guard plus good HP would make an awesome poke..

Still, good news is that this is something that only involves shedinja and I can asume the rest of the stat changes are working

... right?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links