The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 27th, 2012, 05:29 AM
Gallade1234
Unhatched Egg

where can i get magnemite?

Old September 27th, 2012, 06:16 AM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

Nature: Gentle
there is electivire in the game?

And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

Old September 27th, 2012, 06:49 AM
digimonqueen
Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend

Once again, can anyone help me? i really want to play this, yet I can't. I patched it with a clean Emerald Rom, but it still doesn't work on my TTDS with Wood RPG. HELP!

Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.”

"Harry--you're a great wizard, you know."
"I'm not as good as you," said Harry, very embarrassed, as she let him go.
"Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things--friendship and bravery and--oh Harry--be careful!"
Old September 27th, 2012, 07:24 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallade1234 View Post
where can i get magnemite?
In Cayon Passage,you can find some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
there is electivire in the game?
Sorry,there's no Electivire in this hack...

Hacks I'm working on:

Old September 27th, 2012, 07:27 AM
godlesplay

1158 can you tell me what should I do ? I can't go to gym in bronze port
Old September 27th, 2012, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlesplay View Post
1158 can you tell me what should I do ? I can't go to gym in bronze port
If you're trying to get the 8th badge,better not try to get into the gym in Bronze Port,that one was closed already...Now,head to Flora Island and try to challenge the gym there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digimonqueen View Post
I just downloaded this, but when I click on it, I get a message that says "erase flash NOR" or something like that. does anyone know what that means? I'm using a TTDS if that helps.
I'm terribly sorry,I don't know why...Maybe you need to adjust the flash settings into Flash 128K.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old September 27th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Korzone
The Zone

Nature: Timid
I would appreciate it if the question I listed in my previous post could be answered. I want to know if I have finished the game or not.
Old September 27th, 2012, 02:31 PM
xxbamxx
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korzone View Post
1) Is there anything to do after clearing the Central Area?

2) Is there a location for catching Suicune?

3) For me at least, the Deoxys and Reshiram/Zekrom events aren't triggering. Is there a way to fix this?

4) Is there a way to go up the stairs at Prof.Ivan's lab?

5) I think there might be certain tm's missing or missed by me such as earthquake, flamethrower, psychic ect. Are there locations for these?
I can't answer everything but I'll answer what I can, I don't believe you can catch Suicune seeing as Uranium caught it. The Deoxys event isn't triggering for me either but Reshiram can be found at the top of Jade Volcano after a Team Mirage event, can't remember which one. And Flamethrower is somewhere around Grey Island the others I'm not sure about.

Two final bugs I've found. In the first picture, when you click on the 'item/ball' it causes game to freeze. Second picture, the ball seems to be surrounded by these 'invisible' walls I've mentioned before, these are both near the beginning of Granite Cayon

Alas, @1158 would it be possible to say all the legendary Pokemon in this hack, and give an elaboration on Deoxys..."'User' picked up METEORITES' Deoxys: "... ..." and the ball disappears, no meteorites in my items, can't find Deoxys.

Last edited by DrFuji; September 27th, 2012 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old September 27th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Gallade1234
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
In Cayon Passage,you can find some.

Sure? I find only zubat and machop in canyon passage...

Old September 27th, 2012, 08:46 PM
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

Hack seems intense. Thanks now I got something to play before I start studying for midterms. I'll be sure to post any bugs I find *that aren't posted*

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Old September 28th, 2012, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbamxx View Post
I can't answer everything but I'll answer what I can, I don't believe you can catch Suicune seeing as Uranium caught it. The Deoxys event isn't triggering for me either but Reshiram can be found at the top of Jade Volcano after a Team Mirage event, can't remember which one. And Flamethrower is somewhere around Grey Island the others I'm not sure about.

Two final bugs I've found. In the first picture, when you click on the 'item/ball' it causes game to freeze. Second picture, the ball seems to be surrounded by these 'invisible' walls I've mentioned before, these are both near the beginning of Granite Cayon

Alas, @1158 would it be possible to say all the legendary Pokemon in this hack, and give an elaboration on Deoxys..."'User' picked up METEORITES' Deoxys: "... ..." and the ball disappears, no meteorites in my items, can't find Deoxys.
Thanks for reporting,I've fixed it just now and released the fixed version,as for how to find Deoxys,if you met it in Holy Karst Cave,now go to High Path,get into a small cave called "Mystery Cave",and you can meet and battle Deoxys inside.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old September 28th, 2012, 09:39 AM
xxbamxx
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Thanks for reporting,I've fixed it just now and released the fixed version,as for how to find Deoxys,if you met it in Holy Karst Cave,now go to High Path,get into a small cave called "Mystery Cave",and you can meet and battle Deoxys inside.
Thank you, I would have never figured that out.

Could you tell me of these pictures have any big thing to do with the game, or if they're just to throw our minds off to get us curious and figure out how to do the event (if there is one)

Picture 1: Celebi House of Time
Picture 2: The small indents in the wall (seen a few of them)
Picture 3: The cave opening on top of Mt. Skywall next to Tyron Tower
Picture 4: Another cave opening on Mt. Skywall
Picture 5: The mystery of getting upstairs in Prof. Ivan's lab

So far I haven't found anything I could do with any of these, but I wouldn't think they'd be in the game unless there's a significant reason, unless it's just to throw the player off.

Also, was it intentional that you get 3 master balls after beating Central Area?

Last edited by xxbamxx; September 28th, 2012 at 03:52 PM.
Old September 30th, 2012, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Thank you, I would have never figured that out.

Could you tell me of these pictures have any big thing to do with the game, or if they're just to throw our minds off to get us curious and figure out how to do the event (if there is one)

Picture 1: Celebi House of Time
Picture 2: The small indents in the wall (seen a few of them)
Picture 3: The cave opening on top of Mt. Skywall next to Tyron Tower
Picture 4: Another cave opening on Mt. Skywall
Picture 5: The mystery of getting upstairs in Prof. Ivan's lab

So far I haven't found anything I could do with any of these, but I wouldn't think they'd be in the game unless there's a significant reason, unless it's just to throw the player off.

Also, was it intentional that you get 3 master balls after beating Central Area?
The House of Time is a place where you'll meet and battle the Celebi of Rumors Forest after you find GS Ball and put it into the House of Time.And the small incients on the wall are for making secret bases,just like how R/S/E was,and the caves on the top of Mt.Skywall,they're for nothing and be canceled now,and the Prof.Ivan's lab's 2nd floor,it's not a secret,I just forgot to finish it,and it was finished in the newest Version 1.8.

By the way,I added some Pokemon(For example,Electivire)and some incompleted things(Prof.Ivan's lab) in the newest Version 1.8.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old September 30th, 2012, 03:19 AM
godlesplay

I beat elite 4, this is end of game ?
Old September 30th, 2012, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlesplay View Post
I beat elite 4, this is end of game ?
No,there's still some events after you defeated the E4,you can go to the western TYRON and Central Area,also,there're still some hidden events after you defeated the E4.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old September 30th, 2012, 07:33 AM
trickser
Unhatched Egg

Hey,
can someone please PM me a Pre-Patched version because for me the ups patch won't work and I'm really looking forward to play this game
greetings Trickser
Old September 30th, 2012, 08:52 AM
godlesplay

just download rom from other site, because it is not patcher fault
Old September 30th, 2012, 09:13 AM
xxbamxx
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
The House of Time is a place where you'll meet and battle the Celebi of Rumors Forest after you find GS Ball and put it into the House of Time.
Does the GS Ball happen to be one of those battle the Elite Four a numerous amount of times, or someone randomly gives it to you, I've talked to everyone I believe, and can't find it.

Also, I can't seem to find the person who gives you the the bike anymore. I thought he was in Volcano Town, but I guess I was wrong.

Last edited by xxbamxx; September 30th, 2012 at 03:47 PM.
Old September 30th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Korzone
The Zone

Nature: Timid
Sorry for being demanding, but I have a few more questions

1) The Reshiram/Zekrom event at the top of Jade Mountain still isn't triggering for me, is there a way to fix this?

2) My Cresselia in my box turn into a bad egg, is there a reason why? [through testing, it seems to be a specific spot in my box due to any pokemon put in that spot turning into a bad egg]

3) Is Victini not meant to learn Fire Blast/Overheat?

4) There's a couple on the shore of Sunny Beach that don't say anything, is there a purpose to them?

5) At Central Area you battle most important characters with the exception of Pure/Name or male character, is there a reason for this?

6) Is there a location for tm earthquake or psychic?
Old September 30th, 2012, 11:15 AM
FrozenInfernoZX
Legendary Trainer ZX

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to FrozenInfernoZX
So is this game fully completed? I saw on your first post that version 1 has almost everything done. Then the download link has version 1.8. So does that mean its fully completed now? Awesome looking game by the way.

-----------------------------------------------
Pokémon Teal Version
: Alphere's Throne
Pokémon Ultimate ZX
: God of Restoration
Uiyto region map still in progress...
Old September 30th, 2012, 12:12 PM
xxbamxx
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korzone View Post
Sorry for being demanding, but I have a few more questions

1) The Reshiram/Zekrom event at the top of Jade Mountain still isn't triggering for me, is there a way to fix this?

2) My Cresselia in my box turn into a bad egg, is there a reason why? [through testing, it seems to be a specific spot in my box due to any pokemon put in that spot turning into a bad egg]
I'm not sure about the Reshiram/Zekrom even maybe 1158 can help you there. As for number 2 I wonder if it's the same spot I had trouble with Box 1 second to last row down, first slot? What I did it just start storing Pokemon in box 2 and so on.
Old September 30th, 2012, 04:47 PM
xxbamxx
Unhatched Egg

Central Area seems to have a problem with wild encountered Pokemon
Attached Images
File Type: png Pokemon Victory Fire_01.png‎ (6.1 KB, 38 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old October 1st, 2012, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Does the GS Ball happen to be one of those battle the Elite Four a numerous amount of times, or someone randomly gives it to you, I've talked to everyone I believe, and can't find it.

Also, I can't seem to find the person who gives you the the bike anymore. I thought he was in Volcano Town, but I guess I was wrong.
To get the GS Ball,you just need a TM 28 and find a certain wall of a city to dig through,then you'll find the chamber where GS Ball was placed,as for the bike(Only Mach Bike),you can get one from the manager of Marble City Supermarket,he's on the 1st floor of the supermarket.

Quote:
Central Area seems to have a problem with wild encountered Pokemon
Thanks for reporting this,I've fixed it and added some more small events in the newest fixed version,and I released it just now.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old October 1st, 2012, 04:37 AM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

where is the last gym? help please

And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

Old October 1st, 2012, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
where is the last gym? help please
It's on Flora Island,you can find where it is by checking the town map.(Just ignore where you're shown to be.)

Hacks I'm working on:

Last edited by 1158; October 1st, 2012 at 09:23 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links