The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 3rd, 2012, 06:00 PM
lugia.199x

Advertise here
Why my gible can't evolve ?? It now lv 30 ?
Old November 3rd, 2012, 06:05 PM
搞五搞六
战5渣

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugia.199x View Post
Why my gible can't evolve ?? It now lv 30 ?
It evolve in lv 35 then evolve again in lv 60.
Old November 4th, 2012, 04:03 AM
softlinker
Unhatched Egg

Why My favourite electric pokemon shinx doesn't learn any electric move even when he evolves
now hi think he evolve at 15 and in this game he evolve at 18 to luxio, and he evolves again at 30 and in this game he just evolve to luxray at 40 ?? hi think
and electic moves none...
Old November 4th, 2012, 06:18 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by 搞五搞六 View Post
Well,first,thanks for releasing a new fixed version.
And I haven't found Azure in the older version.Does it a new legendary that can be caught in this new version?
Yes,this event does not exist in the previous versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by softlinker View Post
Why My favourite electric pokemon shinx doesn't learn any electric move even when he evolves
now hi think he evolve at 15 and in this game he evolve at 18 to luxio, and he evolves again at 30 and in this game he just evolve to luxray at 40 ?? hi think
Sorry,and thank you for told me this,now I just edited the data of Shinx,Luxio and Luxray.Now it can learn electic moves in the newest fixed version.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old November 4th, 2012, 06:18 AM
搞五搞六
战5渣

Quote:
Luxray can learn thunder at lv 57.And it can recall the thundershock and thunderpunch,which should be learn at lv 9 and lv 30.
Old November 4th, 2012, 06:48 AM
RedZero
~RedZero~

Nature: Careful
is this hack finished yet tho? i only download hacks if there finished and if its not do you know when you will be able to finish it?

Old November 4th, 2012, 10:32 PM
manscoske
Unhatched Egg

im playing victory fire on vizzed how do i update the 1.75 to 1.8 also were do i find exp share and mech bike dont work

Last edited by manscoske; November 4th, 2012 at 10:50 PM.
Old November 5th, 2012, 05:51 AM
搞五搞六
战5渣

Well,1158,since you have relaesed a new version,I am willing to play it again.Before I start,I want to ask you some questions.
1.Can I get Zekrom,Kyurem B and Kyurem W?I didn't get or find them when I play 1.75 and 1.86.
2.In the deep of Holy Cast Cave,when I went downstairs,I could't go upstairs again in other two stairs.And when I went upstairs via the only one and leaf the cave,I was tranported to the pure tower.Is it a bug?

Last edited by 搞五搞六; November 5th, 2012 at 06:11 AM.
Old November 6th, 2012, 04:42 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZero View Post
is this hack finished yet tho? i only download hacks if there finished and if its not do you know when you will be able to finish it?
This hack can be said as "completed",I've done almost everything I need to do.So it's finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manscoske View Post
im playing victory fire on vizzed how do i update the 1.75 to 1.8 also were do i find exp share and mech bike dont work
You can find that you'll be able to buy one Exp.Share in the newest version 1.92,as for the Mach Bike,I tested it and finally find it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 搞五搞六 View Post
Well,1158,since you have relaesed a new version,I am willing to play it again.Before I start,I want to ask you some questions.
1.Can I get Zekrom,Kyurem B and Kyurem W?I didn't get or find them when I play 1.75 and 1.86.
2.In the deep of Holy Cast Cave,when I went downstairs,I could't go upstairs again in other two stairs.And when I went upstairs via the only one and leaf the cave,I was tranported to the pure tower.Is it a bug?
You can evelove Kyurem to Kyurem B and Kyurem W by Thunder Stone and Fire Stone in the newest Version 1.92,and you can only get Reshiram as the male player,Zekrom will only be avaliable for female player.As for the errors of Holy Karst Cave you just reported,I'm sorry,I forgot that in the latest fixed version,but it's fixed in the newest one.So,thank you for reporting this.

Hacks I'm working on:

Last edited by 1158; November 6th, 2012 at 06:01 AM.
Old November 6th, 2012, 06:41 AM
搞五搞六
战5渣

THX,1158!
Finally I catch Azure.The hidden item flute is really difficult to find.

Old November 6th, 2012, 06:45 AM
manscoske
Unhatched Egg

will lucky egg be in the 1.91 btw were do you buy exp share at and in pokemon 1.91 the 3 gym leader pokemon have electric moves bazaar for dark pokemon anyways 1.91 alot better then 1.75 good job on fixing the buggs 1158 also the map buggy still it dont show my location and mach bike dont work everywhere just in town areas but im playin on 1.91 lol idk if u fix em yet on 1.92

Last edited by manscoske; November 6th, 2012 at 05:41 PM.
Old November 7th, 2012, 05:55 AM
softlinker
Unhatched Egg

hi beat the elite four after that hi went in the boat now the guy said to lock for a key in hall region, pure luck hi found a guy dressed in white twice but he escape again and i can't find im the third time
can someone help me !!!!
Old November 7th, 2012, 06:54 AM
搞五搞六
战5渣

Quote:
wath's up guys
hi beat the elite four after that hi went in the boat now the guy said to lock for a key in hall region, pure luck hi found a guy dressed in white twice but he escape again and i can't find im the third time
can someone help me !!!!
He first appear in Redwood City,then Marble Greenland,Waterwave Path and Brozen Port
Old November 7th, 2012, 07:35 AM
softlinker
Unhatched Egg

I can't find im in Waterwave Path and Brozen Port
Old November 7th, 2012, 07:48 AM
搞五搞六
战5渣

Quote:
I can't find im in Waterwave Path and Brozen Port
He is in th land of Waterwave Path.And it will appear in Brozen Port.
Old November 8th, 2012, 11:24 PM
搞五搞六
战5渣

I'm sorry to bother you again,1158.
Can I get all the 50 TM in Victory Fire?

Old November 9th, 2012, 05:35 AM
softlinker
Unhatched Egg

could you please change the pokemon the guy gaves to you, because ekans sucks, if you can change im for, jus't for example a water tipe pokemon (because it's extreamly difficult to find one ).
And another thing if axew is a pokemon type dragon/fight , dragon moves he learn but in the older versions he learn reversal and in this new one he doesn't learn any fighting move.
Old November 9th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Cinccino1223
Unhatched Egg

Can someone please help me? I'm at the part of the hack where I am supposed to go to Bronze Port, but I can't seem to figure out how to get there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old November 9th, 2012, 10:24 AM
搞五搞六
战5渣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinccino1223 View Post
Can someone please help me? I'm at the part of the hack where I am supposed to go to Bronze Port, but I can't seem to figure out how to get there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Go to Marble City,go south and cross the Rumors Forest.When you leave the forest,use Surf,and you will arrive the port if you go stright south.
Old November 9th, 2012, 01:04 PM
meboli
Unhatched Egg

Old November 9th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Korzone
The Zone

Nature: Timid
1) Will the Grey Island Tourist Center or the Bronze Port Lunar Hotel have a function?

2) Any help for finding the Azure Flute?

3) No matter what version I use, Reshiram still never shows for me, is there a reason or is my game save bugged?
Old November 9th, 2012, 03:47 PM
EnglishMilkshake
Delapitated Account

The bird Pokémon is called Pidove,
Pidove evolves into another bird, called Tranquill
Tranquill then evolves into Unfezant

They are even catchable in a game I am making!

Oh yeah, and I'm observing this game without playing it for ideas...

Former Creator of Pokémon Pear Blue and Pokemon Chocolate Green. Coming soon, Pokemon Virus Lavender. To be made in RMXP Pokemon Essentials v12.

Also the founder of "Project Pokemon Advantage Cream".
Old November 9th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Cgboy11
May arceus protect this thread

Nature: Bold
I dont know if it was my emulator or not but please help me!!!! When I continued from a save state evertything was unhacked! My Pokemon the hero even the land and then when I went into a menu (pokenav,pokemon,options) and came back out it everthing was black please help I love this game!
Old November 9th, 2012, 05:39 PM
EnglishMilkshake
Delapitated Account

I don't plan on trying out the game, so could you answer this question?
Spoiler:

What type of Pokemon do each of the gym Leaders use? (Excluding the first one)

Former Creator of Pokémon Pear Blue and Pokemon Chocolate Green. Coming soon, Pokemon Virus Lavender. To be made in RMXP Pokemon Essentials v12.

Also the founder of "Project Pokemon Advantage Cream".
Old November 9th, 2012, 05:58 PM
搞五搞六
战5渣

Quote:
Originally Posted by meboli View Post
Where is Celebi and Darkrai....?
Celebi:use dig beiside the genius kid in Pinearoma Villa,there's a cave.Get the GS Ball in the cave,and there's an event inRumors Forest.

Darkrai:Finish the event of WIND in Central Area,and Darkrai will appear in Whitewave City,near the PC center.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here