Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2 Released)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old November 12th, 2012 (06:43 PM).

Quote originally posted by 搞五搞六:
The gym is not available.You should go to the top of Mt.skywall.
i see.. thank u.. now i can proceed to my game! thank u so much
Old November 12th, 2012 (06:50 PM). Edited November 13th, 2012 by giradialkia.
战5渣

Quote originally posted by qaz015393:
I did the zekram event. now where do I go. I really hope can do a walkthrough from permission from 1158 bc I'm keep getting stuck in the game *i finished the event almost 2 months ago & keep dropping the game when I get stuck*.
Zekram Event?
Before Elites Four or after them?
After Elites Four,the final destination is central area.

Quote originally posted by arjiegodz:
i see.. thank u.. now i can proceed to my game! thank u so much
Oh wait.you will face the team mirage in bronze port twice.Is it your first time or the second time?The first time is facing WIND and Reshiram or Zekrom,then you should go to Mugwort Villa.The second time is that you enter the base of team mirage and you shoulad go to Mt.skywall after finish it.
Old November 12th, 2012 (07:20 PM). Edited November 13th, 2012 by giradialkia.

Oh wait.you will face the team mirage in bronze port twice.Is it your first time or the second time?The first time is facing WIND and Reshiram or Zekrom,then you should go to Mugwort Villa.The second time is that you enter the base of team mirage and you shoulad go to Mt.skywall after finish it.
1st time. so yeah i know it. that i should go to mugwort villa.. but i thought i can battle the gym leader. so that i can fly.. but thanks anyway

i hope 1158 would add some new region/regions. and add an online battle/trade. like connecting to the net.

i battle kyurem w. is it really hard to catch him? or i just need to kill him. and battle him again nxt tym? cuz he's so hard to catch and i dont hav a master ball. and btw i found a bug. when u lose to kyurem u hav a victrini. then facing kyurem again u can still hav victrini. and now there are 2 victrini. repeating that can hav many victrini.
Old November 13th, 2012 (06:45 AM).
战5渣

i battle kyurem w. is it really hard to catch him? or i just need to kill him. and battle him again nxt tym? cuz he's so hard to catch and i dont hav a master ball. and btw i found a bug. when u lose to kyurem u hav a victrini. then facing kyurem again u can still hav victrini. and now there are 2 victrini. repeating that can hav many victrini.
Kyurem W can not be caught in this game.But you can get it via using a fire stone to the Kyurem.
Old November 13th, 2012 (06:51 AM).

Kyurem W can not be caught in this game.But you can get it via using a fire stone to the Kyurem.
but why i can use a ball on him? i thought i can catch it so i stop playing pkmn this morning. btw thanks for ur answer i can now proceed to my game.
Old November 13th, 2012 (02:45 PM).

oops sorry i thought i hav 2 victrini. its only 1. when u deposit victrini in ur pc and face again kyurem. the victrini in ur pc will be gone. sorry about my old post about i dup my victrini.
Old November 13th, 2012 (03:29 PM).
战5渣

but why i can use a ball on him? i thought i can catch it so i stop playing pkmn this morning. btw thanks for ur answer i can now proceed to my game.
Because it is a wild pokemon here,but its capture rate is zero.
Old November 13th, 2012 (03:52 PM).

Because it is a wild pokemon here,but its capture rate is zero.
oh i thought kyurem was own by team mirage. so kyurem just want to help team mirage in killing all people... cool!
Old November 13th, 2012 (05:53 PM).

i finish the E4. what to do nxT?
Old November 13th, 2012 (08:20 PM).
战5渣

i finish the E4. what to do nxT?
Brozen port,talk to the waitess in the port and you can gon to the west Tyron.
Old November 14th, 2012 (02:59 AM).

Brozen port,talk to the waitess in the port and you can gon to the west Tyron.
thank u man.. u really help me a lot... but i think 1158 should fix the map bug. its not really right.
Old November 14th, 2012 (07:16 AM).
战5渣

Hello,1158.
I found a small bug.After I talk to the man who sell Magikarp in the black market,the dialog box won't disappear.
And can you tell me where I can find the TM seller?I really can't find him.

Old November 14th, 2012 (07:43 AM). Edited November 14th, 2012 by arjiegodz.

can anyone recommend a strong moveset for haxorus?
my haxorus have only
1 Sky Uppercut
2 Sheer Cold
3 Volt Tackle
4 Shadow Ball

im trying to delete the sky uppercut but idk what to replace on it.

i only use 2 pkmn. the other 1 is swampert. cuz its a nice choiz for teaming up wd my haxorus. if this hack can be played online i would love to build a team.
Old November 14th, 2012 (07:48 AM).

Hello,1158.
I found a small bug.After I talk to the man who sell Magikarp in the black market,the dialog box won't disappear.
TM Seller can be found in the Halfleaf City. Its also the same location of the move deleter
Old November 14th, 2012 (08:05 AM).
战5渣

my haxorus have only
1 Sky Uppercut
2 Sheer Cold
3 Volt Tackle
4 Shadow Ball

i only use 2 pkmn. the other 1 is swampert. cuz its a nice choiz for teaming up wd my haxorus. if this hack can be played online i would love to build a team.
THX!
How can it learn that four skill?
Mine is sword dance,earthquake,hyper voice(or slash) and brick break.
Old November 14th, 2012 (12:02 PM).

what is the way to the 6st. gym ?
thanx
Old November 14th, 2012 (02:02 PM).

THX!
How can it learn that four skill?
Mine is sword dance,earthquake,hyper voice(or slash) and brick break.
i input the skills. after i finished the gym leaders i thought that i should hav that moves for E4.

Can anyone help me how to hav patch the .ups? i use tsukoyumi but its an error. can anyone help me?
and what are the differences between 1.93 and 1.94 version?
1158 if u updated the hack can u also tell us what new in that?
Old November 14th, 2012 (02:05 PM).

my haxorus have only
1 Sky Uppercut
2 Sheer Cold
3 Volt Tackle
4 Shadow Ball

Why Sheer Cold? It has a very low hit rate and it can only be used five times. (eight at most)
Not to mention that Volt Tackle would have been better on another Pokemon. Since VT is electric, it relies on Special Attack. That is sort of a waste with Haxorus, as while it has 135 ATK and only 80 sATK.
Sky Uppercut is nice, but I prefer Brick Break as it can bypass barriers and has a 100% hit rate. I would also keep the Shadow Ball against Ghost and Psychic types, as it is physical, which means it will take advantage of Haxorus' ATK.

For a suggestion, I would say Earthquake for your Haxorus. Its 100 power and 100% hit rate is good, albeit it is sort of outclasses by a STAB-ed Brick Break. (75 power*1.5 STAB=112.5) Not to mention that BB covers several types that EQ already covers. (Steel and Rock) The only good use for it would be against Poison, Fire and Electric. Another suggestion for attack would be Aerial Ace, not only is it a perfect hit, but also has 60 power, which can be used against Bug, Grass, and Fighting.

I'd also tell you keep away from Iron Tail, as it has just a 75% hit rate and its type coverage is already covered by Brick Break. I'd also tell you to put either Dragon Dance or Sword Dance for sweeping purposes.
Here's my Fraxure, for comparision:

Fraxure@Leftovers
-Dragon Dance
-Brick Break
-Shadow Ball
-Sword Dance
Old November 14th, 2012 (02:11 PM). Edited November 14th, 2012 by arjiegodz.

Quote originally posted by Ach7AC:
Why Sheer Cold? It has a very low hit rate and it can only be used five times. (eight at most)
Not to mention that Volt Tackle would have been better on another Pokemon. Since VT is electric, it relies on Special Attack. That is sort of a waste with Haxorus, as while it has 135 ATK and only 80 sATK.
Sky Uppercut is nice, but I prefer Brick Break as it can bypass barriers and has a 100% hit rate. I would also keep the Shadow Ball against Ghost and Psychic types, as it is physical, which means it will take advantage of Haxorus' ATK.

For a suggestion, I would say Earthquake for your Haxorus. Its 100 power and 100% hit rate is good, albeit it is sort of outclasses by a STAB-ed Brick Break. (75 power*1.5 STAB=112.5) Not to mention that BB covers several types that EQ already covers. (Steel and Rock) The only good use for it would be against Poison, Fire and Electric. Another suggestion for attack would be Aerial Ace, not only is it a perfect hit, but also has 60 power, which can be used against Bug, Grass, and Fighting.

I'd also tell you keep away from Iron Tail, as it has just a 75% hit rate and its type coverage is already covered by Brick Break. I'd also tell you to put either Dragon Dance or Sword Dance for sweeping purposes.
Here's my Fraxure, for comparision:

Fraxure@Leftovers
-Dragon Dance
-Brick Break
-Shadow Ball
-Sword Dance
i choose volt tackle for haxorus weakness. cuz his weak against water and ice pokemon. sheer cold for dragon type. shadow ball for his weakness for the the psychic pkmn. the sky uppercut. i want to delete that fighting move but i cant find any move to replace. also i choose sheer cold rather than ice beam or any ice move so cuz i know haxorus can do it. within 1-2 turns.... and btw i choose to hold him a leftover because of the recoil of volt tackle.
Old November 14th, 2012 (11:37 PM).
pokemon revenge developer

Zekram Event?
Before Elites Four or after them?
After Elites Four,the final destination is central area.
before elite 4. I only got 6 badges.

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Old November 15th, 2012 (02:24 AM).
战5渣

Quote originally posted by qaz015393:
before elite 4. I only got 6 badges.
6 badges?Then you have finished the ice type gym,right?Go west and get to the Halfleaf City.
Old November 15th, 2012 (04:10 AM).

How do you catch a Pokemon before having to HM Cut through the tree north of the first Gym? I don't want my starter to learn that move for as long as I meet the Move Deleter.
Old November 15th, 2012 (04:18 AM).

Quote originally posted by JackOfPKMNMoPofNone:
How do you catch a Pokemon before having to HM Cut through the tree north of the first Gym? I don't want my starter to learn that move for as long as I meet the Move Deleter.
i know what u feel man.. my starter learn cut move. its stays for a while. and then after i arrived at halfleaf i deleted it.
Old November 16th, 2012 (02:47 AM).

Nature: Calm
Hello,1158.
I'm terribly sorry,I forgot to fix the bug of Magikrap seller,and you can find TMs seller in the Move Researching Club of Halfleaf City.

i input the skills. after i finished the gym leaders i thought that i should hav that moves for E4.

Can anyone help me how to hav patch the .ups? i use tsukoyumi but its an error. can anyone help me?
and what are the differences between 1.93 and 1.94 version?
1158 if u updated the hack can u also tell us what new in that?
Try another Emerld rom which matches the patch.
Well,in fact,I've released Version 1.95 just now,it's almost the same as Version 1.94,but a few bugs were fixed.
Differences between Version 1.93 to Version 1.94(Version 1.95):
Daynight system was added in Version 1.94(Version 1.95)
Iron(The male player)'s overworld sprite was changed
Iron and Pure's diving sprite changed
Added several 4th gen and 5th gen Pokemon
Fixed some errors of some trainers

Hacks I'm working on:

Old November 16th, 2012 (05:28 AM). Edited November 16th, 2012 by arjiegodz.

Quote originally posted by 1158:
I'm terribly sorry,I forgot to fix the bug of Magikrap seller,and you can find TMs seller in the Move Researching Club of Halfleaf City.

Try another Emerld rom which matches the patch.
Well,in fact,I've released Version 1.95 just now,it's almost the same as Version 1.94,but a few bugs were fixed.
Differences between Version 1.93 to Version 1.94(Version 1.95):
Daynight system was added in Version 1.94(Version 1.95)
Iron(The male player)'s overworld sprite was changed
Iron and Pure's diving sprite changed
Added several 4th gen and 5th gen Pokemon
Fixed some errors of some trainers
1158 i need to ask this... is its ok to just delete the old ips/ups and replace it with the newer one? i hav a save data, would that be ok or not?
oh and btw i uses a my!boy. it is an android app so idk what to do. please help me
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links