The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 7th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

Nature: Gentle
I've just won the 6th badge. The game is favolous but there are still errors.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

Last edited by Hacker Bisharp; February 7th, 2013 at 08:33 AM.
Old February 7th, 2013, 09:10 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
I've just won the 6th badge. The game is favolous but there are still errors.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Thanks for reporting,and I've fixed these just now.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old February 7th, 2013, 09:46 AM
hinkage
Go make some new disaster
Community Supporter

This hack is very good, like it a lot but I have one problem... I'm stuck on the 5th Badge.

There is a guard blocking the way to the next area and he says I need to continue. Please help, I've been looking for hours and cannot find it.
Old February 7th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

Nothing of special, just new errors:

Old February 7th, 2013, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrkur View Post
Hey man, great rom-hack!

But I have a problem, I've just beaten the Ice gym and I do not know where to go now!
I've battled the woman straight after it but I didnt pay attention to where she told me to go.

Could you help me? Thanks xD
After defeated the gym of Aisha,head to the left of the town of Aisha's gyma and help the trainer on Cloud Path to withdraw his Murkrow,and then go up to the Cloud Path,get through Rainbow Path,after the event of Alvaro,go to Halfleaf City,it's on the left of Rainbow Path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoxFox View Post
You can put pokemon on the question mark slots so you could put in the sinnoh and unova starters
Those space datas were used for the mugshots,so,sorry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
hi, this hack is good looking, i have a question for 1158, have you ever considered to add the original cries for 4th and 5th gen pokemon in your hack?, i'm looking forward to that feature if you ever want to implement it, because i can't stand for example, a shinx that makes a weddle cry...
Maybe I'll do it someday,but maybe not yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinkage View Post
This hack is very good, like it a lot but I have one problem... I'm stuck on the 5th Badge.

There is a guard blocking the way to the next area and he says I need to continue. Please help, I've been looking for hours and cannot find it.
After earned the 5th badge,talk to the guard,there'll be a event and after that you'll be able to pass.

Quote:
Nothing of special, just new errors:

Thanks,I fixed them right now.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old February 7th, 2013, 12:26 PM
MerchantGhost
Unhatched Egg

1158, I was wondering if you would be open for me working on the script for this game. I could correct all of the grammatical errors. I have no hacking experience, but I figured I should extend an offer since proof-reading and revision is something I can do well.
I am really enjoying this hack, so I would like to help out if I can.
Old February 7th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Mochorro

Nature: Adamant
First of all, now, with the Physical/Special split, Crunch should lower Defense instead of Special Defense.

I don't know if you did this intentionally, but it's annoying that every time that I want to go to the Challenge Bridge, I have to fly to Whitewave City, and from there go on foot to the Challenge Bridge (which is a long way), because I can't fly to Orange Villa, Iris Town, Skylight Villa and Challenge Bridge. Will we be able to fly there some time, or will it stay as it is?

I wanted to tell you that the Challenge Bridge doesn't work as it should. After you beat the first two trainers, you can skip all the other trainers without fighting, and get to the end. Also:

Spoiler:
This is Skylight Villa Pokémon Center, which has the same problem with the menu that the Iris Town one had.
This is the third trainer's Luxray, in Challenge Bridge. It doesn't have any attacks, it uses Struggle.
This is what I mentioned before, I had to speak to him to fight, but I could have just gone past him without fighting. This can be done with the other trainers as well after the 3rd one.
This was in one house of Skylight Villa if I recall correctly. People there have that strange text.

And I have a (silly) question: is Eliza obtainable in the game?

I am now in the Challenge Bridge, against the fifth trainer. Let's see if I can beat them all!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Ok, I have finished the Challenge Bridge, finished the Central Area and caught a few legendaries. I have found several more bugs:

Spoiler:
Using Fly here takes you to Grey Island.
This man is now buggy, and TM 47 isn't available yet.
Why is this closed now? I earned that symbol a while ago, and now, after I have finished the Challenge Bridge, I cannot enter.
Movement permission.
After catching Celebi, if you speak to that pillar again the game freezes.

Not the best screenshot I could have taken, but a Poké Ball appears there when facing a Wild Pokémon (this is a really minor bug, but still...)
He doesn't look at me when I speak to him.
Going through the Champion, literally.

I think you meant Weavile, right?

Edit2: Ok, I found the Azure Flute, and caught Cresselia. I can't believe I posted a screenshot of a bug in the place where the Flute is. Now the problem is that, while I have been in the place where it must be used, it was a long time ago, and I don't remember where it was...

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.

Last edited by Mochorro; February 8th, 2013 at 05:38 AM.
Old February 7th, 2013, 11:14 PM
KingJulien
Unhatched Egg

Ok, I found the Azure Flute, and I think I now need to go the the Azure Hall, but I have no idea where that is, can I get some help with this?
Old February 8th, 2013, 05:21 AM
tannerv
Unhatched Egg

how do you patch using .ups??
Old February 8th, 2013, 05:30 AM
Mochorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannerv View Post
how do you patch using .ups??
Download Tsukuyumi UPS, and patch it using it.

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.
Old February 8th, 2013, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochorro View Post
First of all, now, with the Physical/Special split, Crunch should lower Defense instead of Special Defense.

I don't know if you did this intentionally, but it's annoying that every time that I want to go to the Challenge Bridge, I have to fly to Whitewave City, and from there go on foot to the Challenge Bridge (which is a long way), because I can't fly to Orange Villa, Iris Town, Skylight Villa and Challenge Bridge. Will we be able to fly there some time, or will it stay as it is?

I wanted to tell you that the Challenge Bridge doesn't work as it should. After you beat the first two trainers, you can skip all the other trainers without fighting, and get to the end. Also:

Spoiler:
This is Skylight Villa Pokémon Center, which has the same problem with the menu that the Iris Town one had.
This is the third trainer's Luxray, in Challenge Bridge. It doesn't have any attacks, it uses Struggle.
This is what I mentioned before, I had to speak to him to fight, but I could have just gone past him without fighting. This can be done with the other trainers as well after the 3rd one.
This was in one house of Skylight Villa if I recall correctly. People there have that strange text.

And I have a (silly) question: is Eliza obtainable in the game?

I am now in the Challenge Bridge, against the fifth trainer. Let's see if I can beat them all!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Ok, I have finished the Challenge Bridge, finished the Central Area and caught a few legendaries. I have found several more bugs:

Spoiler:
Using Fly here takes you to Grey Island.
This man is now buggy, and TM 47 isn't available yet.
Why is this closed now? I earned that symbol a while ago, and now, after I have finished the Challenge Bridge, I cannot enter.
Movement permission.
After catching Celebi, if you speak to that pillar again the game freezes.

Not the best screenshot I could have taken, but a Poké Ball appears there when facing a Wild Pokémon (this is a really minor bug, but still...)
He doesn't look at me when I speak to him.
Going through the Champion, literally.

I think you meant Weavile, right?

Edit2: Ok, I found the Azure Flute, and caught Cresselia. I can't believe I posted a screenshot of a bug in the place where the Flute is. Now the problem is that, while I have been in the place where it must be used, it was a long time ago, and I don't remember where it was...
Thanks,I've fixed these bugs,as for those town which unable to fly to,I think they'll keep on being like that yet,the move Crunch,too,also,I meant to make Challenge Bridge unable to be reached by Fly,and the "Pokeball bug" you mentioned is just where the Azure Flute located in,so that means,that Pokeball is Azure Flute,and as for Cresselia,you can meet it aftet you get Lunar Wing on Rocky Road.And as I said before,Eliza is independent,and if you really want it to battle for you,just find an ancient sword somewhere(Only avaliable in Version 2.17 II),then give the sword to it,it will battle for you as a return,but as it's independent,you'll still be able to battle it in Crystal Villa,but it'll not in it's own Pokemon team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post
Ok, I found the Azure Flute, and I think I now need to go the the Azure Hall, but I have no idea where that is, can I get some help with this?
It's in a part of Mt.Skywall which is near to Marble City.

Hacks I'm working on:

Last edited by 1158; February 8th, 2013 at 08:11 AM.
Old February 8th, 2013, 10:37 AM
sicness09
Unhatched Egg

Just found my first shiney..... Before i get pokeballs on a new game.. sigh

Purpple Wurmple

Can some please help me where to go? I just beat the 3rd gym leader and went down to where the crashed boat is, i wasnt paying attention on where I was told to go next.. please help

Last edited by sicness09; February 8th, 2013 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 8th, 2013, 06:59 PM
KaoTicZombieZ
Unhatched Egg

Umm, can you change the friendship evolutions like Chandelure? I want to get those, but getting friendship is REALLY annoying, plus I put the clock on a random time at the begginning of the game so I don't know what time it ever is. Also is the physical/special split in this game? Other then that awesome hack :D
Old February 8th, 2013, 09:53 PM
WargreymonX

Where do you go after you finish the Lighthouse? I'm stuck on it and i can't go into Marble City's Gym..
Old February 9th, 2013, 01:23 AM
Ky000015
Unhatched Egg

Where do you go after the kyurem w event? I wasn't paying attention when we were in Tyron tower. Also which legendary pokemon can I catch before the E4?
Old February 9th, 2013, 03:51 AM
Mochorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicness09 View Post
Just found my first shiney..... Before i get pokeballs on a new game.. sigh

Purpple Wurmple

Can some please help me where to go? I just beat the 3rd gym leader and went down to where the crashed boat is, i wasnt paying attention on where I was told to go next.. please help
If I recall correctly, you have to go back to Mt. Skywall, and use Rock Smash there. And I am sorry about that Wurmple... You know, I had a similar experience with my first shiny. It was a Seaking, but at the Safari Zone, and it fled...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoTicZombieZ View Post
Umm, can you change the friendship evolutions like Chandelure? I want to get those, but getting friendship is REALLY annoying, plus I put the clock on a random time at the begginning of the game so I don't know what time it ever is. Also is the physical/special split in this game? Other then that awesome hack :D
Physical/Special Split is in this game. Also, about Lampent, it was the easiest evolution for me, because I caught a lv 7 Litwick, and after evolving into Lampent, in the following level it became Chandelure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WargreymonX View Post
Where do you go after you finish the Lighthouse? I'm stuck on it and i can't go into Marble City's Gym..
After you finish the Lighthouse event, go to Amberyellow Town, and take the west exit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky000015 View Post
Where do you go after the kyurem w event? I wasn't paying attention when we were in Tyron tower. Also which legendary pokemon can I catch before the E4?
You have to go to Flora Island to get your eighth medal, and after that go back to the Tyron Tower to fight the E4.

About the legendaries, apart from the obvious Victini, I think Celebi is available, and I am not sure if Mew is too (I think it isn't), because it was lv 30... Celebi is catchable I think, just go to Pinearoma Villa, use Dig next to the boy that speaks about something hidden there, get the GS Ball, and take it to the Rumors Forest. Suicune may be available too, because it's level 1. Look for it in the Pure Tower. And maybe Keldeo too, surfing below Freshwind Villa (at Freshair Bay).

You know, I caught all the legendaries after the Elite Four, so I am not sure if some were available before it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I thing I can say I have almost finished the game. Now I'll try getting Eliza in the newest version, but other than that, I think I don't have anything else to do, here are my two important boxes and my team:

(Legendary Pokémon)
(Important Pokémon; Treecko is Sceptile because the Daycare leveled it up)
(Team)

Am I missing any legendary/important Pokémon? (Apart from Eliza)

I found 4 more bugs:

Spoiler:
Ancient Meadow
After speaking to him once, he doesn't look at me when I speak to him again.
When coming from Greenland.
Movement Permission.

I've enjoyed (and will keep on enjoying) this hack. I have to thank you a lot because of this great game.

Hacks I support:

Last edited by Mochorro; February 9th, 2013 at 08:43 AM.
Old February 9th, 2013, 05:34 AM
KaoTicZombieZ
Unhatched Egg

One last thing, do the starters only have normal abilities? It would be awesome to put dream world abilities on yrs pokemon (if the ability is unavailable then do one close to it.) it would be awesome to have speed boost blaziken
Old February 9th, 2013, 08:24 AM
emme_yes
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
Could you please send me your .sav file?I need it so that I can find out where I did wrong and fix it.

You can get it from a dark worker which is in a city,and you must try to find and battle him for 4 times,he will give you the key as you find and defeat him the 4th time.
Please help me i need the keys only found one redwood city...but could you just say what citys the dark worker is? please i beg you!!!
Old February 9th, 2013, 08:41 AM
Mochorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by emme_yes View Post
Please help me i need the keys only found one redwood city...but could you just say what citys the dark worker is? please i beg you!!!
Spoiler:
Now, go to Marble Grassland and find him there. Then, you will find him in Waterwave Path, and finally he'll be in Bronze Port.

Hacks I support:
Old February 9th, 2013, 08:58 AM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

I'am at Pokèmon League, I'm so excited!
Anyway i found new errors:

Ah and another thing, the type of scolipede is wrong, correct it!

Old February 9th, 2013, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochorro View Post
If I recall correctly, you have to go back to Mt. Skywall, and use Rock Smash there. And I am sorry about that Wurmple... You know, I had a similar experience with my first shiny. It was a Seaking, but at the Safari Zone, and it fled...

Physical/Special Split is in this game. Also, about Lampent, it was the easiest evolution for me, because I caught a lv 7 Litwick, and after evolving into Lampent, in the following level it became Chandelure.

After you finish the Lighthouse event, go to Amberyellow Town, and take the west exit.

You have to go to Flora Island to get your eighth medal, and after that go back to the Tyron Tower to fight the E4.

About the legendaries, apart from the obvious Victini, I think Celebi is available, and I am not sure if Mew is too (I think it isn't), because it was lv 30... Celebi is catchable I think, just go to Pinearoma Villa, use Dig next to the boy that speaks about something hidden there, get the GS Ball, and take it to the Rumors Forest. Suicune may be available too, because it's level 1. Look for it in the Pure Tower. And maybe Keldeo too, surfing below Freshwind Villa (at Freshair Bay).

You know, I caught all the legendaries after the Elite Four, so I am not sure if some were available before it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I thing I can say I have almost finished the game. Now I'll try getting Eliza in the newest version, but other than that, I think I don't have anything else to do, here are my two important boxes and my team:

(Legendary Pokémon)
(Important Pokémon; Treecko is Sceptile because the Daycare leveled it up)
(Team)

Am I missing any legendary/important Pokémon? (Apart from Eliza)

I found 4 more bugs:

Spoiler:
Ancient Meadow
After speaking to him once, he doesn't look at me when I speak to him again.
When coming from Greenland.
Movement Permission.

I've enjoyed (and will keep on enjoying) this hack. I have to thank you a lot because of this great game.
Congratulations for have collected all the legendary Pokemon and rare Pokemon of this hack,and also,those bugs you mentioned are fixed now,and as for the ancient sword and Eliza event,I'm afraid that you must finish the event in Orange Villa again to make it avaliable,because I completely reset the flags of this event to fix some bug.

Quote:
I'am at Pokèmon League, I'm so excited!
Anyway i found new errors:

Ah and another thing, the type of scolipede is wrong, correct it!
Thanks,and I've fixed these bugs.

In the newest fixed version,you'll be able to re-match all the base leaders of western TYRON,and there's also a bad thing for the players who have finished the event in Orange Villa,the event of Orange Villa is now show up as an unfinished mission even you really did finished it before because I changed the flags of this event,so you must retry for finishing it(Defeat Liam again).

Hacks I'm working on:

Old February 9th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Mochorro

Ok, I have redone the Giratina event, caught Giratina again (With a Repeat Ball, and now I have 2 Giratina!) and battled Uranium again at the airport. Since then I've begun looking for that sword, with no success. Can you give a few hints? Is it in West, or East Tyron? Is it in a city, in a route, or in a cave? I have another question. My PC is "SOMEONE'S PC" Where is the person that is in charge of the PCs in Tyron? I haven't found that person yet...

While looking for the sword, I found an odd, but funny bug, the PC tower!:

If you speak to that PC in that position...

This is what happens. After speaking to the PC in that position, a new PC appears, after speaking to it, a new one appears, etc., until it becomes a tower.

Also, the Celebi bug has not been fixed, I went back there, and the GS Ball event triggered again, making me battle another Celebi. Again, after battling it, speaking to the pillar or however it is called causes the game to freeze.

Now I have 2 Celebi and 2 Giratina...

Two more minor bugs:

Movement permission.

Also, while you fixed it and now flying to Flora Island works fine, now I can't fly to Grey Island.

Hacks I support:

Last edited by Mochorro; February 9th, 2013 at 03:20 PM.
Old February 9th, 2013, 01:19 PM
emme_yes
Unhatched Egg

Please i need help where can i find the dark worker guy? i found him in redwood city but the otherS? please say wich city
Old February 9th, 2013, 01:27 PM
SoraTheTruth

Nature: Naive
when do i get a Riolu? someone tell me please
Old February 9th, 2013, 01:46 PM
KaoTicZombieZ
Unhatched Egg

How do you evolve Electabuzz and Murkrow? Is it by level or what?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links