Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 9th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Mochorro

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoraTheTruth View Post
when do i get a Riolu? someone tell me please
You get it at Bronze Port.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emme_yes View Post
Please i need help where can i find the dark worker guy? i found him in redwood city but the otherS? please say wich city
You know, I answered your question in post 644, you didn't notice it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoTicZombieZ View Post
How do you evolve Electabuzz and Murkrow? Is it by level or what?
Murkrow evolves by happiness at night. Electabuzz evolves at level 50.

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.

Last edited by Mochorro; February 9th, 2013 at 03:06 PM.
Old February 9th, 2013, 03:09 PM
KaoTicZombieZ
Unhatched Egg

You know, should include something in the definition of the hack on evolution changes (methods). It would really help people like me who want to know before catching it.

Last edited by KaoTicZombieZ; February 9th, 2013 at 06:51 PM.
Old February 9th, 2013, 07:25 PM
NeonBlue27
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Impish
Been playing this hack today. It's got potential, though the major sound corruption and grammar issues are a nuisance.

The only thing that really pissed me off was being one-shotted by an Abra because Axew's secondary type is set to fighting. Axew is supposed to be a pure Dragon-type.

On another note, some of the cries seem pretty off. Mienfoo has Rhydon, Shinx is a low growl, etc. There's some issues with sprite centering on the Pokemon, as well, and a lot of the trainer sprites could use a brush up - they tend to be lacking in the shading department.

Last edited by NeonBlue27; February 9th, 2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old February 9th, 2013, 11:07 PM
prvndgrt

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korzone View Post
Where are the locations of the grunts that you're asked to find by Uranium after encountering the grunts at Crystal Villa?
can any 1 say grunt and his locatons.. i have roamed whole.. map bt didnt find uranium's grunt and key.. 1st he got near red wood
Cool Cool Angry Man
Old February 10th, 2013, 12:27 AM
Mochorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonBlue27 View Post
Been playing this hack today. It's got potential, though the major sound corruption and grammar issues are a nuisance.

The only thing that really pissed me off was being one-shotted by an Abra because Axew's secondary type is set to fighting. Axew is supposed to be a pure Dragon-type.

On another note, some of the cries seem pretty off. Mienfoo has Rhydon, Shinx is a low growl, etc. There's some issues with sprite centering on the Pokemon, as well, and a lot of the trainer sprites could use a brush up - they tend to be lacking in the shading department.
I like a lot Axew being Dragon/Fighting, as the other starter, Gible, is Dragon/Ground, Axew is given two types as well. Also, Fighting-type opens a new dimension to it , while giving it a few weaknesses, it gives it an awesome STAB Brick Break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prvndgrt View Post
can any 1 say grunt and his locatons.. i have roamed whole.. map bt didnt find uranium's grunt and key.. 1st he got near red wood
I've answered this question in this very page, and in the previous page as well... The answer is in post #644! But I will repeat it, ok, let's see if this time somebody sees it...

Now, go to Marble Grassland and find him there. Then, you will find him in Waterwave Path, and finally he'll be in Bronze Port.

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.

Last edited by Mochorro; February 10th, 2013 at 12:33 AM.
Old February 10th, 2013, 01:22 AM
NeonBlue27
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochorro View Post
I like a lot Axew being Dragon/Fighting, as the other starter, Gible, is Dragon/Ground, Axew is given two types as well. Also, Fighting-type opens a new dimension to it , while giving it a few weaknesses, it gives it an awesome STAB Brick Break.
For one, Axew and its evolutions don't really even look like Dragon/Fighting. For two, the dual-type doesn't really confer much. It doesn't set up a type cycle or anything like that. Dual types aren't even necessarily stronger for having two types. In fact, as far as I can tell, it's a detriment to have Fighting on there. Ordinarily, Axew would own Psychic types, but in this hack, a level 9 Abra with Psybeam will mop the floor with it. Why Abra has Psybeam when that's not even a move it can learn is beyond me, much less why it has it at such an early level. ( On that note, why does a Level 3 WILD Pineco have Protect? )

Most importantly, Axew is not canonically a dual-type.

Besides, there's already way too many dual-types when it comes to dragons. A pure dragon line is a blessing - and Axew's line is the only line that keeps that pure Dragon type throughout all stages, if you don't count Druddigon, since it doesn't evolve.

Last edited by NeonBlue27; February 10th, 2013 at 02:03 AM.
Old February 10th, 2013, 02:55 AM
KingJulien
Unhatched Egg

How do you battle Benjamin, I accidently skipped through the text and now I don't know what to do
Old February 10th, 2013, 03:49 AM
Mochorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonBlue27 View Post
For one, Axew and its evolutions don't really even look like Dragon/Fighting. For two, the dual-type doesn't really confer much. It doesn't set up a type cycle or anything like that. Dual types aren't even necessarily stronger for having two types. In fact, as far as I can tell, it's a detriment to have Fighting on there. Ordinarily, Axew would own Psychic types, but in this hack, a level 9 Abra with Psybeam will mop the floor with it. Why Abra has Psybeam when that's not even a move it can learn is beyond me, much less why it has it at such an early level. ( On that note, why does a Level 3 WILD Pineco have Protect? )

Most importantly, Axew is not canonically a dual-type.

Besides, there's already way too many dual-types when it comes to dragons. A pure dragon line is a blessing - and Axew's line is the only line that keeps that pure Dragon type throughout all stages, if you don't count Druddigon, since it doesn't evolve.
Without Physical/Special split, the second typing was necessary, as Haxorus needed a STAB attack that used his physical Attack stat. But even with the split, I think it doesn't make it worse. Yes, you can't use it against Psychic-types, but Dragon Dance turns it now into a fearsome sweeper, with incredible coverage with its two STAB moves (rounded by Earthquake). I have a lv 83-84 Haxorus in this hack, and I'm telling you, it is amazing.

Also, I don't understand your complaint about Pineco, because Protect is a move that Pineco has at level 1 in the original games, that isn't something of this hack. And about Psybeam, maybe it should be Confusion, but I see it fine...

Hacks I support:
Old February 10th, 2013, 06:08 AM
anheroin
Unhatched Egg

I like the game so far; however, it really frustrated me that I had to teach my starter cut due to no possibility of obtaining another pokemon. ;[

Also I can't figure out where to go after the old chumps give me the fire orb; little help? :D
---
ANOTHER ALSO ;P , the starter in the game is dragon/fighting but he's actually not part fighting..

Last edited by anheroin; February 10th, 2013 at 06:36 AM.
Old February 10th, 2013, 10:54 AM
masterofthecards
Unhatched Egg

Question where do I go after I beat the sage people and get the red orb? I am completely lost the last 3 hours :/
Old February 10th, 2013, 11:03 AM
anheroin
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterofthecards View Post
Question where do I go after I beat the sage people and get the red orb? I am completely lost the last 3 hours :/
Just figured this out on my own after hours myself xD top right there's an entrance in the trees (near the sage people's building) Wahlah!
Old February 10th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Lex Luther
Unhatched Egg

nvm found out on my own still its a great hack enjoing every minute of it thanks for creatin it

Last edited by Lex Luther; February 10th, 2013 at 12:17 PM.
Old February 10th, 2013, 12:33 PM
4herbcor
Unhatched Egg

My gible is level 30 and hasn't evolved yet any ideas on why?
Old February 10th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4herbcor View Post
My gible is level 30 and hasn't evolved yet any ideas on why?
Gible evolve at lv 35. :D
Hacks I support:

And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

Old February 10th, 2013, 01:15 PM
NeonBlue27
Unhatched Egg

Just something I noticed, I had just registered Psychic Miguel in my PokeNav, and I tried calling him - it let me, just fine, even though I was only a few steps from him. Gentleman Hope, who is on another route, however, it wouldn't let me call, because it claimed he was close by. The issue seems to be the locations the PokeNav has them set to. Hope is on Canyon Path, but the PokeNav thinks he's on Light Path. Miguel is on Light Path, but the PokeNav thinks he's in the Ancient Meadow.

Oh, another thing - are there some shiny sprites missing? I just had a shiny Pidove appear, stars and all, but it looks just like a regular Pidove.

Not that it matters, since I have no Pokeballs.
Old February 10th, 2013, 04:07 PM
4m4z1n9

how do you battle benjamin i skipped through all the text
Old February 10th, 2013, 06:26 PM
KaoTicZombieZ
Unhatched Egg

How do you evolve Roselia?
Old February 10th, 2013, 10:22 PM
Ky000015
Unhatched Egg

So I finished the gyms but I want to train all of my pokemon before the E4. Where is the best place to train with wild pokemon? Like highest level?
Old February 11th, 2013, 02:13 AM
Mochorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4m4z1n9 View Post
how do you battle benjamin i skipped through all the text
You have to look for the Buneary in the Gym, after finding it twice, you can battle him. He's a magician, so he'll hide the Buneary in the Gym. It's easy to find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoTicZombieZ View Post
How do you evolve Roselia?
Roselia evolves using a Sun Stone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky000015 View Post
So I finished the gyms but I want to train all of my pokemon before the E4. Where is the best place to train with wild pokemon? Like highest level?
I don't know, there are not many good places. Maybe PokéNav rematches? But I think the best for training is battling the E4, even if you lose, just make sure you spend your money buying Full Restores, Hyper Potions, Revives, and Lava Cookies, so that you don't lose a lot of money after losing.

Hacks I support:
Old February 11th, 2013, 03:36 AM
tommeh19
Unhatched Egg

great hack so far but i can't figure out where to use the azure flute
Old February 11th, 2013, 06:07 AM
Mochorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommeh19 View Post
great hack so far but i can't figure out where to use the azure flute
Go to the Azure Hall, which is in a part of Mt. Skywall you can access using Surf in Marble City.

Hacks I support:
Old February 11th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Ky000015
Unhatched Egg

One more question. Where is the herb shop in this game? I remember going to it but I didn't have money at the time.
Old February 11th, 2013, 09:35 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky000015 View Post
One more question. Where is the herb shop in this game? I remember going to it but I didn't have money at the time.
It's in Mugwort Villa,it can be said as the symbol of Mugwort Villa.

I fixed some bugs which I found in the previous fixed version,edited the colors of the textbox,expanded the width of Marble City,and then,I released the fixed version just now.
Hacks I support:

Hacks I'm working on:

Old February 11th, 2013, 11:53 AM
techfolo2
Unhatched Egg

i was curious when will my gabite evolve and will my electabuzz evolve?
Old February 11th, 2013, 01:30 PM
fawaz100
Unhatched Egg

where can I find Larvitar ? please
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here