The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 14th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Mochorro

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelly View Post
I still need help on Expert S. He is not in the 20th century building, nor is he on Whitewave Path.
Did I not complete something?
I found him in that building where there were some stairs and scientists, in the latest room...

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakostorm17 View Post
Where do I go to go to get to the event of mt skywall? Im completely stuck
Which event do you mean? If you mean the Kyurem-Victini event, go to Marble City, and enter Mt. Skywall from there (go north). Go to the stairs and enter the room where you need Flash. Explore that place going northwest (using Surf, and you'll find stairs. Then you'll begin to find Team Mirage grunts. Also, go with 5 Pokémon...

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.
Old February 15th, 2013, 02:07 AM
pokelicious
Masterlicious

Just beat the Elite Four. Quite a challenge. While looking for a place to grind(since I didn't before beating the 8th gym), I manage to catch Zekrom, Kyurem, Celebi and Keldeo. I noticed the catch rate is much higher, since I only had to be lucky throwing balls at them at red health.

Here's my team:
Mr. 0 Garchomp Dragon Fang lv 71
Earthquake
Fly
Dragon Claw
Slash

Big Momma Bouffalant Leftover lv 65
Swords dance
Megahorn
Return
Brickbreak

Candlene Chandelure Shadow Tag lv 65
Flamethrower
Shadow ball
Psychic
confuse ray

Leviathan Lapras Nevermeltice lv 61
Surf
Dive
Ice Beam
Body Slam

Kid Electrivire Magnet lv 61
Thunderbolt
Brickbreak
Psychic
Strength

Assassin Sceptile Miracle seed lv 58
Leafblade
Pursuit
Earthquake
Toxic

I tried to only use the lower leveled pokes in my party to level them up during the Elite Four. Barely used my Garchomp.
Only used Garchomp, Bouffalant and Chandelure for the Champion. At the start, set up 3 Swordsdance with Big Momma and sweep them except for two pokes.

ps. I noticed I may have spoiled some things, but its my first post here in this community, so I dont know how to hide it as spoilers.
Old February 15th, 2013, 04:17 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperLaluigi View Post
I found a bug! when you check the map either by pokenav or pokecenter you get the wrong location so this is what i mean!

this is amberyellowtowns wrong location
Spoiler:

this is the right spot for Amber Yellow Town
Spoiler:

Thanks for reporting,and so many people mentioned this before,but I always forgot to fix it,now thanks to your reporting,your reporting reminded me of this,and now I fixed it in the newest Version 2.21.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokelicious View Post
Just beat the Elite Four. Quite a challenge. While looking for a place to grind(since I didn't before beating the 8th gym), I manage to catch Zekrom, Kyurem, Celebi and Keldeo. I noticed the catch rate is much higher, since I only had to be lucky throwing balls at them at red health.

Here's my team:
Mr. 0 Garchomp Dragon Fang lv 71
Earthquake
Fly
Dragon Claw
Slash

Big Momma Bouffalant Leftover lv 65
Swords dance
Megahorn
Return
Brickbreak

Candlene Chandelure Shadow Tag lv 65
Flamethrower
Shadow ball
Psychic
confuse ray

Leviathan Lapras Nevermeltice lv 61
Surf
Dive
Ice Beam
Body Slam

Kid Electrivire Magnet lv 61
Thunderbolt
Brickbreak
Psychic
Strength

Assassin Sceptile Miracle seed lv 58
Leafblade
Pursuit
Earthquake
Toxic

I tried to only use the lower leveled pokes in my party to level them up during the Elite Four. Barely used my Garchomp.
Only used Garchomp, Bouffalant and Chandelure for the Champion. At the start, set up 3 Swordsdance with Big Momma and sweep them except for two pokes.

ps. I noticed I may have spoiled some things, but its my first post here in this community, so I dont know how to hide it as spoilers.
Whatever,congratulations for your winning,and yes,it's true that Dragon Dance always make this hack too easy,and I still cannot come up with a proper way to make it "weaker".

Finally,to make it more clear,I may need to say that I fixed the worldmap error in the newest version,and there's nothing else changed.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old February 15th, 2013, 04:46 AM
icebringer99

whr do i go after the lighthouse event? got hm fly but cant use it yet
Old February 15th, 2013, 05:17 AM
Mochorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by icebringer99 View Post
whr do i go after the lighthouse event? got hm fly but cant use it yet
Go to Amberyellow Town and take the west exit, to get to Mugwort Villa.

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.
Old February 15th, 2013, 05:19 AM
vincent18

hey 1158 i go to mt. volcano and i cant find reshiram there..and i didn't encountered it yet..
Old February 15th, 2013, 06:09 AM
juravski
Unhatched Egg

Hello, I just started this game, is very good by far but i want to know if the attack and sp. attack are split like in gen 3 or like in gen 4 or 5?
Old February 15th, 2013, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent18 View Post
hey 1158 i go to mt. volcano and i cant find reshiram there..and i didn't encountered it yet..
This happened to someone else before,and I think I may need to come up with a way to fix it,so I did something and released the newer fixed version,after updated the game into the newest version,you may need to make sure you're not on the top of Jade Volcano or just leave,and then get back,you'll be able to meet it after this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juravski View Post
Hello, I just started this game, is very good by far but i want to know if the attack and sp. attack are split like in gen 3 or like in gen 4 or 5?
In the versions which order than Version 2.14,the Physic/Special split is still depend on the type of the move,and in the older versions,I made the Physical/Special split the same as how it is in the 4th generation and the 5th generation.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old February 15th, 2013, 06:27 AM
tifaluv

1: How do I get to Brozeport or whatever it's called? The villains just caught Zekrom and now I'm lost

2. Where can you catch a Murkrow?
Old February 15th, 2013, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifaluv View Post
2 questions.

1: How do I get to Brozeport or whatever it's called? The villains just caught Zekrom and now I'm lost

2. Where can you catch a Murkrow?
Go to the Lighthouse of Bronze Port to continue,and after that go back to Amberyellow Town and then get through Light Path,you'll reach the Snowy Path.In addition,you can find Murkrow in Snowy Path.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old February 15th, 2013, 06:57 AM
tifaluv

No lol, I don't even know how to get to Bronze Port in the first place. I mean how do I get to the city hahaha, not where to go once I'm there.
Old February 15th, 2013, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifaluv View Post
No lol, I don't even know how to get to Bronze Port in the first place. I mean how do I get to the city hahaha, not where to go once I'm there.
Sorry...To reach Bronze Port,you need to get back to Marble City and get through Rumors Forest,then get through Shappire Path,I think you can find it out with the newest fixed version's map as the locations error was fixed.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old February 15th, 2013, 12:48 PM
ISNorden
Teddiursa

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to ISNorden
Does the patch for this hack have the wrong extension? I did a Google search for .UPS and saw that those files open with MS Works, which I've never heard of anyone using to patch games. Please let me know what I need to run your game in a Windows-based emulator; I've already downloaded the Emerald ROM and Visual Boy Advanced. Thank you for all your help!

" Coming this fall to Jubilife TV: Lost Beyond Space!"
Old February 16th, 2013, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISNorden View Post
Does the patch for this hack have the wrong extension? I did a Google search for .UPS and saw that those files open with MS Works, which I've never heard of anyone using to patch games. Please let me know what I need to run your game in a Windows-based emulator; I've already downloaded the Emerald ROM and Visual Boy Advanced. Thank you for all your help!
You can patch this file to an Emerld Rom(Make sure the rom is clean).You can do this by tsukuyomi or some other .ups file patchers.If you think the patxh have the wrong extension,please try the newest patch which published in this thread.

By the way,I checked the fixed map of the hack and find that there're still some errors exist,so I fixed them again,and I'm sure that player will not be shown up in a wrong place when checking the region map.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old February 16th, 2013, 04:28 AM
onyx79
Red Dead Revolver

Nature: Modest
after I get HM dive and I need to find the evil team I don't really know where to find them can someone help me?
Old February 16th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Smingo
Unhatched Egg

How do I keep playing after the elite 4? The game just goes through the credits and then says the save file has been erased.
Old February 16th, 2013, 03:09 PM
juravski
Unhatched Egg

i just received victini, what is best for him in this game? physical or special?
Old February 17th, 2013, 12:09 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by juravski View Post
i just received victini, what is best for him in this game? physical or special?
Victini can pretty much be mixed sweeper... its BS are equal so you can either have it as mixed or make it physical/special sweeper according to the nature and attacking stat that is higher.
Old February 17th, 2013, 12:17 AM
tifaluv

anybody remember where the tm shop is? The one that sells every TM in the game. I'm looking for it for Victini but forgot which city has it
Old February 17th, 2013, 01:03 AM
juravski
Unhatched Egg

Halfleaf city, the city with 7th gym and move deleter
Old February 17th, 2013, 01:04 AM
icebringer99

do you get to go white wave city before or after elite 4?
Old February 17th, 2013, 01:18 AM
juravski
Unhatched Egg

is eliza obtainable, if yes, how?

Last edited by juravski; February 17th, 2013 at 02:19 AM.
Old February 17th, 2013, 04:52 AM
anuragroy2001
Unhatched Egg

My tranquil lvl 32 but it hasnt evolved when will it evolve??
But other than that it's a awesome hack

Last edited by anuragroy2001; February 17th, 2013 at 04:58 AM.
Old February 17th, 2013, 06:59 AM
swagdylan32
Unhatched Egg

I can't find HM02 Fly or HM03 Surf. HELP!

Last edited by swagdylan32; February 17th, 2013 at 07:32 AM.
Old February 17th, 2013, 09:52 AM
jon12y
Unhatched Egg

What do I do when I get the flute
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links