The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 8th, 2013, 07:21 PM
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by mau1196 View Post
How I can play this hack?
I´m new in this things & I don´t know how
Search the threads. Many members might get pissed off if you continue asking. I'm not threatening you, but that's my observation.

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
Old May 8th, 2013, 10:25 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Well i am kinda stucked right now. Currently at Amber Yellow town. Cannot find the gym leader or go any further because i need Surf to get on the next route
Old May 9th, 2013, 04:40 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlpokemon View Post
where are strenght? i want it then go i to the next city/town
You can get it from the Black Belt which near the exit of Mt.Skywall(The part which you need to use HM04 to clean the way).

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Well i am kinda stucked right now. Currently at Amber Yellow town. Cannot find the gym leader or go any further because i need Surf to get on the next route
Go left, get through Cayon Passage and visit the Cutter's House on the end of the road, after the event there, go to the library to look for the leader.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old May 9th, 2013, 10:22 PM
alienhunterx

Silly me not to watch that cave opening but ah well I passed that event. Man so fed up with training all 6 pokes in the team that I decided to just complete the game with only my Axew
Old May 14th, 2013, 02:35 AM
UnlethalMango
[Insert Witty Title Here]

Nature: Lax
Looks so awesome, will play ASAP! :D
Old May 14th, 2013, 06:43 AM
deftrance
Unhatched Egg

Indeed, this does look quite legit. Looking forward to trying it out at a later time. Thank you for all of your hard work.
Old May 16th, 2013, 10:46 PM
alienhunterx

OK the game is very nice in terms of graphics and tiles. But the problem is due to unavailibility of Location guide I am frustrated to chose any wild poke for my team apart from that Axew of course. Can any one help me in this?
Old May 17th, 2013, 12:13 AM
warlockopain

Hey i need help , this game is nt opening for me
Its saying its not supported ...
Its UPS file right , and so i cant play...what to do ??
Old May 17th, 2013, 12:53 AM
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by warlockopain View Post
Hey i need help , this game is nt opening for me
Its saying its not supported ...
Its UPS file right , and so i cant play...what to do ??
*sigh* Here we go again.

Patch the UPS file on your base ROM (a clean Emerald ROM for this hack) using a UPS patcher (like Tsukoyomi).
Read posts before you post anything else.

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
Old May 18th, 2013, 04:20 AM

Quote:
OK the game is very nice in terms of graphics and tiles. But the problem is due to unavailibility of Location guide I am frustrated to chose any wild poke for my team apart from that Axew of course. Can any one help me in this?
The Location guide broke down? That's unexpective, well, I think I can just tell you that some special Pokemon can be obtained from some people in each towns/cities. Majority of them are powerful enough for you(I think), and you can find a Spiritomb in the church of Redwood City, by the way, you can find Celebi once you get TM28 and be able to access Rumors Forest.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old May 19th, 2013, 08:17 PM
noobsaid

Nature: Naughty
Nice game enjoying it. I can confirm that Graveller evolves into Golem at Level 42, just in case someone is wondering. I can confirm that happiness works because I got my Crobat. I ditched Axew and Lampent because I wasn't satisfied with their movesets.
My team so far ( up to the fire gym );
Sceptile
Golem
Crobat
Vaporeon

Quote:
Did you talk to the NPC in different towns? You can get several starters, egg etc.

Last edited by noobsaid; May 19th, 2013 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 19th, 2013, 09:21 PM
gagz101
Unhatched Egg

sir, a want to know if there is an NPC here which would say if you have completed your EV training? and if there are berries which would drop the other attibute like defence, hp, special defence etc (for EV train)
tnx

isn't there an updated file that is already in .gba? im only playing in my android phone, tnx sir

Last edited by gagz101; May 19th, 2013 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 19th, 2013, 11:35 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobsaid View Post
Nice game enjoying it. I can confirm that Graveller evolves into Golem at Level 42, just in case someone is wondering. I can confirm that happiness works because I got my Crobat. I ditched Axew and Lampent because I wasn't satisfied with their movesets.
My team so far ( up to the fire gym );
Sceptile
Golem
Crobat
Vaporeon

Did you talk to the NPC in different towns? You can get several starters, egg etc.
Damn I was too careless to talk with every NPC but I am sure I never missed someone. Oh well back to the hunting then. By the way where did you found that Eevee. Because the map does not shows it's location...?
Old May 20th, 2013, 12:25 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Damn I was too careless to talk with every NPC but I am sure I never missed someone. Oh well back to the hunting then. By the way where did you found that Eevee. Because the map does not shows it's location...?
Then it's another gift Pokemon.
If map does not show location of Pokemon it's either not in game or given in script form.
Basically, it's not catchable in wild.
Old May 20th, 2013, 11:04 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Then it's another gift Pokemon.
If map does not show location of Pokemon it's either not in game or given in script form.
Basically, it's not catchable in wild.
And that made me very sad because I was hoping to raise an Eevee team aside from my Axew
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:38 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
And that made me very sad because I was hoping to raise an Eevee team aside from my Axew
Breed it? If Day Care Center is present (which I don't know) then you can have Eeveam.
Old May 21st, 2013, 05:14 PM
Aceraptor

I didn't get a key to the store room from Max. What do I do?

I didn't get a key from Max what do I do

"Let's eat fast so we can eat again!"-Ash Ketchum

Last edited by Aceraptor; May 21st, 2013 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 21st, 2013, 06:57 PM
noobsaid

Quote:
You can get an Eevee from Volcano town ( the fire gym ) and it's a gift ; get the stones from the black market in Marble city. You can get different starters from different cities but I'm not spoiling it for others :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceraptor View Post
I didn't get a key to the store room from Max. What do I do?

I didn't get a key from Max what do I do
You don't get it immediately after. It's an event after 8th gym.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Breed it? If Day Care Center is present (which I don't know) then you can have Eeveam.
The day care is at Redwood city btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagz101 View Post
sir, a want to know if there is an NPC here which would say if you have completed your EV training? and if there are berries which would drop the other attibute like defence, hp, special defence etc (for EV train)
tnx

isn't there an updated file that is already in .gba? im only playing in my android phone, tnx sir
Not sure about updated, but you can download .gba file from shofu's Victory Fire Walkthrough( Youtube)

Last edited by noobsaid; May 21st, 2013 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:31 PM
alienhunterx

Ah thanx for the answer. I did not know I have to go back all the way to the first gym now that I am so far. Anyways thanks again
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:44 AM
noobsaid

This is a solid hack except some minor errors here and there. Here is my team after the 8th gym.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 2013.05.22-18.22.33.jpeg‎ (523.0 KB, 50 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:13 AM

Quote:
This is a solid hack except some minor errors here and there. Here is my team after the 8th gym.
The team is great, by the way, could you please tell me what's the minor errors you mentioned except the grammatical errors?

Hacks I'm working on:

Old May 23rd, 2013, 06:39 PM
BeetTester
Unhatched Egg

To be honest with you, I hated this hack. I think the worst part is that you're forced to teach your starter cut because you don't get PokeBalls at that point (AFTER you've beaten the goddamn first gym). I played farther but it was mostly terrible. Sorry.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:52 PM
BoobGoblin
Unhatched Egg

Hey. Really enjoying this hack so far. Going to try resolute next. One thing I've noticed is that the Phys/Spec split from Gen 4 isn't in this hack, or if it is, it isn't working properly on my game. Will it be in Resolute?
Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:05 PM
noobsaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
The team is great, by the way, could you please tell me what's the minor errors you mentioned except the grammatical errors?
Sorry if it's already mentioned:
  • Grammatical errors (You know it)
  • Too many battles. "You....bla....bla...bla......? Let's have a battle!"
  • No Physical/Special split. For e.g. Dragon claw is not a worthy move on Haxorus.
  • Having to teach your starter cut. Furthermore, the move deleter in one of the last cities.
  • Special pokemon are too late. For. eg. I got Mudkip at level 5 when my team was around 40-45.
  • The region map is glitched.
  • When you have to go to Mt.Skywall why are you only allowed 5 pokemon. It hurts more when the Grunt's pokemon are higher levelled(not a bad thing but...) You either have to carry a HM slave or carry a team member with crappy moveset ( It's hard to fight the boss enemy with that.)
  • Plot is confusing. Was Uranium my friend or foe?
Don't mind. It's just my opinion.

Last edited by noobsaid; May 25th, 2013 at 06:42 AM.
Old May 26th, 2013, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeetTester View Post
To be honest with you, I hated this hack. I think the worst part is that you're forced to teach your starter cut because you don't get PokeBalls at that point (AFTER you've beaten the goddamn first gym). I played farther but it was mostly terrible. Sorry.
Sorry for this hack, it seems that this hack make you unhappy, I must apologize, and I'll try harder, then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobGoblin View Post
Hey. Really enjoying this hack so far. Going to try resolute next. One thing I've noticed is that the Phys/Spec split from Gen 4 isn't in this hack, or if it is, it isn't working properly on my game. Will it be in Resolute?
Physical/Special spilt works in this hack, I believe this because I tested it before, and obviously when Haxorus uses Dragon Claw, it can hurt the foe more than before, so I believe that the Physical/Special split works in this hack, and I tested this in Resolute, too, so I think it also works in Resolute.

Quote:
Sorry if it's already mentioned:
  • Grammatical errors (You know it)
  • Too many battles. "You....bla....bla...bla......? Let's have a battle!"
  • No Physical/Special split. For e.g. Dragon claw is not a worthy move on Haxorus.
  • Having to teach your starter cut. Furthermore, the move deleter in one of the last cities.
  • Special pokemon are too late. For. eg. I got Mudkip at level 5 when my team was around 40-45.
  • The region map is glitched.
  • When you have to go to Mt.Skywall why are you only allowed 5 pokemon. It hurts more when the Grunt's pokemon are higher levelled(not a bad thing but...) You either have to carry a HM slave or carry a team member with crappy moveset ( It's hard to fight the boss enemy with that.)
  • Plot is confusing. Was Uranium my friend or foe?
Don't mind. It's just my opinion.
Thanks for your thought, I may do more in my next hack to prevent these problems from happening. As for your puzzle about Uranium, I think I need so many words to explain, in fact, Uranium is neither your friend nor your foe, he is your rival, and he looks down upon you at first, after battled with you for several times, he graually became your friend, he never use his own Pokemon until you defeated him the first time, his words seems that he didn't care about you, but he changed, so he started to use his own Pokemon since the second battle. So it's not easy to explain about him, but if you think he's a bit confusing, then, I may make things easier to be recognized in my next project. Thanks anyway.

Hacks I'm working on:

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links