Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 14th, 2013 (11:19 AM).
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

Are you still working on this hack to? Because I know you are working on resolute version to.

FC:1521-4183-4396
In game name:Kylee(Y) Kyle(OR)
Old August 14th, 2013 (02:37 PM).
chaos_envoys

Nature: Modest
So no mega pokemon in resolute version? Anyways, Good job 1158, i loved the megas!!

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, Pokemon Version 6, GAIA
Old August 14th, 2013 (10:34 PM).
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Loving the Mega forms as well. I will suggest you add some more Megas even those not officially Mega.
Old August 15th, 2013 (07:35 AM).
openkaart
Chilling like snorlax

I just received an Eevee from the homeless pokémon club. And I want to evolve it into a leafeon, but I can't..... Why? I have a leafstone. Or is there an other way to get leafeon?

Old August 15th, 2013 (07:37 AM).
TotallyShweetAwesome
The Awesome

Nature: Jolly
i loveee this game! might need to do a playthrough if it at some point! :D
Old August 16th, 2013 (10:41 PM).

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by chaos_evoys:
So no mega pokemon in resolute version? Anyways, Good job 1158, i loved the megas!!
No, I just meant, mega Blaziken will not be in Resolute Version, just like mega Mewtwo will not be in this hack, I made them only appear in one of these hacks.

Quote originally posted by alienhunterx:
Loving the Mega forms as well. I will suggest you add some more Megas even those not officially Mega.
I just thought I'll get abandoned offical informations for me to add more mega Pokemon, but if they don't have enough informations, I'll consider about some "fake" mega Pokemon.

Quote originally posted by openkaart:
I just received an Eevee from the homeless pokémon club. And I want to evolve it into a leafeon, but I can't..... Why? I have a leafstone. Or is there an other way to get leafeon?
You need another kind of Eevee called Eevee-S, it can be received from someone on Flora Island, ordinary Eevee can't evolve into Leafeon and Glaceon.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 17th, 2013 (06:14 AM).
sy94123

l am curious about the newest version. what new things have you fixed in this new version(2.31). Also,what about the hack resolution?just working on the beta 3? Thank you.
Old August 17th, 2013 (07:42 AM).
davizy

So can someone help me? What i must to do?
Old August 17th, 2013 (11:55 AM).
VioletChaos
Aspiring Fanboy

Liking the hack. However, there are some definite grammar issues that got in the way of my enjoyment of the hack. You should get someone to fix that. On that note, I'd like to volunteer. I'm new to ROM hacking but I think I could help you out.
Old August 17th, 2013 (04:33 PM).
RPD490

Nature: Relaxed
This is me nitpicking, but you should fix the text so that each person's line of dialogue, isn't like "NPC:Hi! Blah blah blah." But more or less like, "NPC: Hi! Blah Blah Blah." Text is close to the colon to the person's name and just looks weird.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 19th, 2013 (03:59 AM).
Yuuki_Asura
Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD

Nature: Lax
I Found This Bug when i was switching pokemon1376876367716.png
Old August 19th, 2013 (05:06 PM).
lit000

hey..
May i ask how to get to the other side of the map?
Ive beaten the elite4, and i've nothing else to do..

There're these parts of tyron, though, that were not accessible by normal travel..
Do i have to do something else? Or is the hack really finished without these towns available..

Im still playing the old beta, though.. Do i have to upgrade it to gain access?
Old August 19th, 2013 (09:34 PM).
Orifiel
Priestess

Nature: Lonely
I think some tiles got overshaded :/ Good hack though
Old August 21st, 2013 (03:29 AM).

Quote originally posted by sy94123:
l am curious about the newest version. what new things have you fixed in this new version(2.31). Also,what about the hack resolution?just working on the beta 3? Thank you.
I added some mega Pokemon in the newest version, about Resolute Version, I think I need two or three days more to finish the "final event" in TYRON Region.

Quote originally posted by davizy:
Guys, can u help me? Cuz i have this key for ss blue, but i can enter it beacuse i dont have HM07. But this is not my problem, cuz how can i get this keys what need Uranium and how i can get into a Central Area? ;/
Go to Canyon Path to find a cave, finish a small event about Genesect, then go to the top of Mt.Skywall for HM07.

Quote originally posted by VioletChaos:
Liking the hack. However, there are some definite grammar issues that got in the way of my enjoyment of the hack. You should get someone to fix that. On that note, I'd like to volunteer. I'm new to ROM hacking but I think I could help you out.
I know these errors exist, but I simply can't fix them by myself, thanks for attending to help.

Quote originally posted by RPD490:
This is me nitpicking, but you should fix the text so that each person's line of dialogue, isn't like "NPC:Hi! Blah blah blah." But more or less like, "NPC: Hi! Blah Blah Blah." Text is close to the colon to the person's name and just looks weird.
Maybe you're right, but each conversation in this hack are all be like this, so I can't fix them all by myself since I'm still working on another hack.

Quote originally posted by JcB0619:
I Found This Bug when i was switching pokemonAttachment 69336
I'm not sure if I can really fix it, because it seems to be a systemic error.

Quote originally posted by lit000:
hey..
May i ask how to get to the other side of the map?
Ive beaten the elite4, and i've nothing else to do..

There're these parts of tyron, though, that were not accessible by normal travel..
Do i have to do something else? Or is the hack really finished without these towns available..

Im still playing the old beta, though.. Do i have to upgrade it to gain access?
Please update to the newest version, to go to western TYRON, go to Bronze Port Ferry to go there.

Quote originally posted by L96:
I think some tiles got overshaded :/ Good hack though
Maybe, some tiles in this hack are a bit rough, you're right. Whatever, I'm glad to see you like this hack.

Old August 23rd, 2013 (09:05 AM).
rockrockinjc

Thanks for adding some mega pokemon. I'm using mega ampharos right now and it's cool.
Old August 23rd, 2013 (04:12 PM).
chaos_envoys

Nature: Modest
@1158 is there any difference between the megas and the normal one? I mean, did you increase certain stats for the me gas?

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, Pokemon Version 6, GAIA
Old August 23rd, 2013 (08:32 PM).
darknessrules

Can someone tell me all the obtainable legendary pokemon and how to get them
Old August 25th, 2013 (04:21 AM).
dm20

Absolutely love the hack, is really fun, thanks very much.

Could someone tell me how to evolve Scyther please? Is it through happiness or with a stone? thanks very much.
Old August 26th, 2013 (01:18 AM).
lit000

may I then ask if mega blaziken's ATTACK was furthermore boosted in this hack? Or was it the special attack?
Old August 26th, 2013 (06:10 AM).

Quote originally posted by chaos_evoys:
@1158 is there any difference between the megas and the normal one? I mean, did you increase certain stats for the me gas?
Mega Pokemon are stronger than theirs ordinary form, it's true.

Quote originally posted by darknessrules:
Can someone tell me all the obtainable legendary pokemon and how to get them
The legendary Pokemon in this hack are: Victini,Reshiram/Zekrom, Latias/Latios (Male player meets Reshiram and Latios, female players meet Zekrom and Latias), Kyurem, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Keldeo, Mew, Mwetwo, Shaymin, Darkrai, Cresselia, Deoxys, Genesect and Giratina.

Quote originally posted by dm20:
Absolutely love the hack, is really fun, thanks very much.

Could someone tell me how to evolve Scyther please? Is it through happiness or with a stone? thanks very much.
Scyther evolves with its happiness value at 220.

Quote originally posted by lit000:
may I then ask if mega blaziken's ATTACK was furthermore boosted in this hack? Or was it the special attack?
I forgot to increase Blaziken's stats, I only gave it the hidden ability. And I'll fix this now, if you'd like to upload to the newest fixed version, then mega Blaziken's Atk and Sp.Atk are all increased.

Old August 26th, 2013 (06:15 AM).
flame902

Hi I wanted to know if you can catch Volcarona and if so how
Old August 26th, 2013 (06:24 AM).

Quote originally posted by flame902:
Hi I wanted to know if you can catch Volcarona and if so how
You can catch it in Mist Path, Dive to the depth of the sea and get back to the bottom of the sea when you reached the certain point, then go into the cave and use DIG to the wall, enter the opened cave and you'll see Volcarona there.

Old August 26th, 2013 (06:52 AM). Edited August 27th, 2013 by flame902.
flame902

Thank you so much your really awesome its amazing just how devoted you are t oyour hacks!I respect you!

Do you have a list of all the available Pokemon?

Could you hint me on how t ofind the ancient sword i cant find it anywhere and I'm beginning to get frustrated please

And Lastly what do i do after winning the central battle?
Old August 27th, 2013 (04:22 AM).
Hound of Justice
Banned

Nature: Naughty
I love your 2 hacks are you going for a third 1 after you finish those
Old August 27th, 2013 (06:38 AM).

Quote originally posted by flame902:
Thank you so much your really awesome its amazing just how devoted you are t oyour hacks!I respect you!

Do you have a list of all the available Pokemon?

Could you hint me on how t ofind the ancient sword i cant find it anywhere and I'm beginning to get frustrated please

And Lastly what do i do after winning the central battle?
Sorry, I didn't make a Pokemon list. And you can find the sword in an underground cave near Redwood City, try to search for it, what's more, it's not on High Path.

Quote originally posted by ElitePokes:
I love your 2 hacks are you going for a third 1 after you finish those
I'm not sure since I'm still working on Resolute Version, but I may consider about this.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links