The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 10th, 2013, 07:45 AM
vhen88

i searching for 2 days at same place. Maybe i have no luck on that pokemon. But im happy that my guess of finding sigilyph is right. Thanks for the info about snorunt. About graveler and onix, how can i evolve them into golemn and steelix. Is there any chance on completing the dex of this game. Hope you finish the resolute. Keep up the good work.
Old September 10th, 2013, 10:20 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Yeah I think it's just my luck. Another buggy thing in my mind : Have you changed Larvitar's movepool or it is just like original games cause I want to train it easily. Got it at Lv 18 but still learning original moves only.
Old September 11th, 2013, 12:37 PM
flame902

I still cant find the sword is it south of redwood city in the little hole just south of the statue where you battle the trainers with celebi
Old September 13th, 2013, 05:29 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhen88 View Post
i searching for 2 days at same place. Maybe i have no luck on that pokemon. But im happy that my guess of finding sigilyph is right. Thanks for the info about snorunt. About graveler and onix, how can i evolve them into golemn and steelix. Is there any chance on completing the dex of this game. Hope you finish the resolute. Keep up the good work.
Onix evolve into Steelix with its happiness value at 220. Golem evolve in this way, too. You didn't have a chance to complete Pokedex before the newest version 2.33 was out. Now, I'm sure that it's possible since I added the last two Pokemon: Durant and X mega Mewtwo. So you'd better try the newest version for completing Pokedex. About Resolute Version, I'm still working on it, recently, the 2nd stage of 6th gen starter are being added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Yeah I think it's just my luck. Another buggy thing in my mind : Have you changed Larvitar's movepool or it is just like original games cause I want to train it easily. Got it at Lv 18 but still learning original moves only.
I didn't change its movepool. In fact, Larvitar is difficult to raise in all offical games. I didn't change this because I think it would be strong when it evolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flame902 View Post
I still cant find the sword is it south of redwood city in the little hole just south of the statue where you battle the trainers with celebi
Search for a hole on Waterwave Path carefully. You'll find the cave soon, I think. And then, the sword can be found there.

The newest Version 2.33 is out. In this version, X mega Mewtwo is available while Y mega Mewtwo is available in Resolute Version. And Durant is available in this hack, too.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old September 13th, 2013, 05:36 AM
Akai019

question? how do you change the name of the Rom // emerald to victory fire // ?
Old September 14th, 2013, 03:32 AM
MysticisM

Does all pokemon that evolve through trade will evolve when it happy? 0.o
Because i wanted to try new pokemon team but I have no idea what pokemon i should try, i scare pokemon that evolve through trade will not evolve..
Old September 15th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Hound of Justice

Nature: Naughty
Umm what do you mean by changing the name of the rom lol
Old September 16th, 2013, 02:21 AM
Akai019

Elitepoke I mean
im making a poke game hack

and am new to it
so I want know how to change

the "pokemon fire red" name
to the new name of the Rom

so when it starts up
Pokemon .......
press start
Old September 16th, 2013, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akai019 View Post
Elitepoke I mean
im making a poke game hack

and am new to it
so I want know how to change

the "pokemon fire red" name
to the new name of the Rom

so when it starts up
Pokemon .......
press start
Use certain softwares like Unlz to find this picture(in 256 colors mode), make your own title and simply insert it.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old September 16th, 2013, 03:14 AM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Nature: Relaxed
Hey guys stil cannot find sienna(gym leader of flora island).
Completed all known team mirage tasks.
Help needed..

Life iz very short, live each moment of it...
No one knows whats gonna happen tomorow, so enjoy today...
Old September 16th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Akai019

thankyou , can you mail me
the site to download unlz.Gba? English
Old September 16th, 2013, 02:12 PM
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

thank for an updated beta with new mega pokemon. Gona re-play this when I finish Resolute. And will use the walkthroughs from youtube when I'm stuck.

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Old September 17th, 2013, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jésrøñ bans View Post
Hey guys stil cannot find sienna(gym leader of flora island).
Completed all known team mirage tasks.
Help needed..
Really? Have you been to Mt.Skywall and finished the event there? If you didn't, simply go there, if you did, then tell me, thanks.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old September 17th, 2013, 10:07 PM
BlueNwz

Want to play this hack now!!Just finished Light Platinum and Dark Rising. Are there any gen 4-5 moves in this game ?The story, graphics and the pokemon all look very interesting and are encouraging me to go for this hack. Just wanted to know about the moves?
Old September 18th, 2013, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNwz View Post
Want to play this hack now!!Just finished Light Platinum and Dark Rising. Are there any gen 4-5 moves in this game ?The story, graphics and the pokemon all look very interesting and are encouraging me to go for this hack. Just wanted to know about the moves?
Only a few new moves available here, just like Night Daze, Dragon Pulse and Shadow Claw for balancing the physical/special moves for some Pokemon.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old September 20th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Saltsas

Soooo, I downloaded this game 3 days ago and I just ended the central area. It was really awesome! Seriously, good job 1158! Also, is there anything else I can do? And is there a location for the mega pokes? I have managed to find only Ampharos. Anyways, good luck with your other hack. I will probably wait until it is completed to play it :D

*Edit: Also, what is this thing about Mr. Grey in Grey Island?

Last edited by Saltsas; September 20th, 2013 at 07:18 AM.
Old September 20th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
Really? Have you been to Mt.Skywall and finished the event there? If you didn't, simply go there, if you did, then tell me, thanks.
Yes I completed all known events of team mirage, even the mt.skywall event once.
Is there one more event to be completed?

Life iz very short, live each moment of it...
No one knows whats gonna happen tomorow, so enjoy today...
Old September 22nd, 2013, 02:18 PM
icecool86

what is good about this hack? The grammar in here is very lackluster for me when i heard so much good things about this hack.
Old September 22nd, 2013, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltsas View Post
Soooo, I downloaded this game 3 days ago and I just ended the central area. It was really awesome! Seriously, good job 1158! Also, is there anything else I can do? And is there a location for the mega pokes? I have managed to find only Ampharos. Anyways, good luck with your other hack. I will probably wait until it is completed to play it :D

*Edit: Also, what is this thing about Mr. Grey in Grey Island?
I think you mean Expert S, I made the building there simply for making Expert S more like a "legendary trainer", no events there yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jésrøñ bans View Post
Yes I completed all known events of team mirage, even the mt.skywall event once.
Is there one more event to be completed?
So, you've defeated White Kyurem/Black Kyurem? Maybe you should go back with 5 Pokemon and have a look again. You must didn't defeat it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecool86 View Post
what is good about this hack? The grammar in here is very lackluster for me when i heard so much good things about this hack.
Sorry for the grammar errors, I apology. And I even can't fix them now since there are too many errors. Sorry.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old September 23rd, 2013, 10:08 AM
RimasLT
My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to RimasLT
Yeah.... I have 2.32 version and I lost after 3rd gym ;( where to go? I really like this hack so much, but after gym I'm very very confused

Old September 24th, 2013, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RimasLT View Post
Yeah.... I have 2.32 version and I lost after 3rd gym ;( where to go? I really like this hack so much, but after gym I'm very very confused

Go down from Redwood City to Waterwave Path, meet Luke and Eva there. After battled them, you'll get a HM06. Teach it to a Pokemon. Then go back to Mt.Skywall, smasher the rugged rock there and go to TYRON Tower from the opened road.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old September 30th, 2013, 02:12 PM

Anyone know a good place to grind for experience. Normally it would be the area around the Elite 4 but you get to that area before marble city and those pokemon give low exp in comparison to how much exp i need to level up.
Old October 1st, 2013, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 072665995 View Post
Anyone know a good place to grind for experience. Normally it would be the area around the Elite 4 but you get to that area before marble city and those pokemon give low exp in comparison to how much exp i need to level up.
Sorry, I didn't make enough place for this, so I think you can buy Lucky Eggs from Marble City black market to make it easier to level up your Pokemon.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old October 1st, 2013, 05:31 AM
icecool86

How come axew evolutions don't learn any fighting moves moves
Old October 1st, 2013, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecool86 View Post
How come axew evolutions don't learn any fighting moves moves
I know it. Because it is a pure Dragon-Type Pokemon in Black/White. So I didn't give it any Fighting-Type moves by leveling up. I gave it Fighting-Type just for making more weaknesses to keep the balance of this hack(Garchomp has more weaknesses if I didn't change its type), but it can learn some Fighting-Type moves by TMs.

Hacks I'm working on:

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links