The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 2nd, 2013, 08:02 PM
tanledesigner

Advertise here
Looks awesome, I can't wait till the final beta comes out!
Old October 6th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Charblade111

The early game in this is just plain awful. You're overwhelmed with trainer battles early on, and the only place to level up your Pokemon to make them be able to put up a fight is to keep fighting the trainers over and over until you eventually win. You have to fight waves of flying and psychic type Pokemon, making your type change to Axew arguably worse. Not only that, but because you get Pokeballs so late your only choice to give cut to is Axew because Ekans can't learn cut. You start off the game by wasting a moveslot in your starter Pokemon and can't fix it until the move deleter which I'm assuming isn't showing up until post 6th gym.

If I hadn't heard such good reviews about this, I'd quit it now and never play it again.
Old October 7th, 2013, 09:10 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanledesigner View Post
Looks awesome, I can't wait till the final beta comes out!
I'll not consider about adding new events into this hack, in other words, this hack is completed in storyline. What is left now is just fixing bugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charblade111 View Post
The early game in this is just plain awful. You're overwhelmed with trainer battles early on, and the only place to level up your Pokemon to make them be able to put up a fight is to keep fighting the trainers over and over until you eventually win. You have to fight waves of flying and psychic type Pokemon, making your type change to Axew arguably worse. Not only that, but because you get Pokeballs so late your only choice to give cut to is Axew because Ekans can't learn cut. You start off the game by wasting a moveslot in your starter Pokemon and can't fix it until the move deleter which I'm assuming isn't showing up until post 6th gym.

If I hadn't heard such good reviews about this, I'd quit it now and never play it again.
It is my fault, I just wanted to make this game more difficult by this way, so I didn't cnsider about how this game will be like at the beginning, sorry. So I've decided to get over these problems in my another project.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old October 8th, 2013, 06:18 AM
beraias

I am a bit stuck.. In the game I dunno where to go past Pinearouma village. and the Version 2.33? I have no idea how to patch UPS files..
Old October 10th, 2013, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beraias View Post
I am a bit stuck.. In the game I dunno where to go past Pinearouma village. and the Version 2.33? I have no idea how to patch UPS files..
Simply finish a event about Trick Master there, and you'll get pass. You need a clean rom and a software like tsukuyomi to patch the .ups file to the rom, you can download them in internet.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old October 10th, 2013, 08:46 PM
juperos94

where to find eliza after beating central area and i found the sword
Old October 11th, 2013, 11:59 PM
w3ndigiirl

can u name all the legendaries in there?? ) im kind of interested
Old October 12th, 2013, 01:12 AM
patchlist

you scraggy backsprite looks like a paper cutout... And litwicks animation is a bit too much
Old October 12th, 2013, 07:28 AM
Dachau

When I go to the Ancient Cave to catch Volcarona, the cave is sealed. There are three braille walls, but there is no opening to get in the cave. I have completed the Challenge Bridge and Central Area, and I have caught every legendary except Volcarona and Eliza.

Also, where's the stupid ancient sword? :l
Old October 13th, 2013, 05:24 AM
LegendaryMalZ

Awesome hack!

At this moment I've caught
Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, Cresselia, Deoxys, Latios, Genesect, Darkrai, Reshiram, Keldeo, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Kyurem, and TWO Giratina! Still missing Arceus and Eliza, where are they by the way? Are there anything else I missed out?
Old October 13th, 2013, 06:13 AM
balrogpogi

hi ,if i patch the v2.33 to clean emerald rom, it was 32 mb all?
Old October 13th, 2013, 11:09 PM
hate++

Nature: Serious
aside from blaziken, lucario and ampharos, can i have more mega pokemons ?
Old October 14th, 2013, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juperos94 View Post
where to find eliza after beating central area and i found the sword
Go to Crystal Villa, she is always there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3ndigiirl View Post
can u name all the legendaries in there?? ) im kind of interested
Well, the legendary Pokemon in this hack are: Victini, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem(With white and Black form), Keldeo, Genesect, Latios, Latias, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Celebi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Cressidia, Mew, Mewtwo(With Y mega form), Shaymin and Giratina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchlist View Post
you scraggy backsprite looks like a paper cutout... And litwicks animation is a bit too much
It is a problem, but I'm not sure if I can do it better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dachau View Post
When I go to the Ancient Cave to catch Volcarona, the cave is sealed. There are three braille walls, but there is no opening to get in the cave. I have completed the Challenge Bridge and Central Area, and I have caught every legendary except Volcarona and Eliza.

Also, where's the stupid ancient sword? :l
Use dig near the wall in the end of the cave, and it will be opened. Eliza is a Zoroark, it is not a legendary Pokemon. You can find the sword in a cave of Waterwave Path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryMalZ View Post
Awesome hack!

At this moment I've caught
Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, Cresselia, Deoxys, Latios, Genesect, Darkrai, Reshiram, Keldeo, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Kyurem, and TWO Giratina! Still missing Arceus and Eliza, where are they by the way? Are there anything else I missed out?
Arceus is on Azure Hall, you can get there from the entrance of Mt.Skywall in Marble City, but you need Azure Flute firstly, it can be found somewhere in Central Area. You can get a silver sword in an underground cave on Waterwave Path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balrogpogi View Post
hi ,if i patch the v2.33 to clean emerald rom, it was 32 mb all?
Yes, because I expanded the rom before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hate++ View Post
aside from blaziken, lucario and ampharos, can i have more mega pokemons ?
More than these, You can find the mega form of Absol and the X mega form of Mewtwo.
Old October 14th, 2013, 11:05 AM
samumadridista

Is this hack complete?
is the battle frontier available?
thanks
Old October 14th, 2013, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samumadridista View Post
Is this hack complete?
is the battle frontier available?
thanks

This is a completed hack, and the Central Area took the place of Battle Frontier, in which you can challenge so many strong trainers from so many regions.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old October 15th, 2013, 12:04 AM
patchlist

awesome hack.. Just finish the story and deal with bugs, then fix everything later :D
Old October 15th, 2013, 03:42 AM
lit000

Hey there, Mr. wind1158,
were the stats of the mega evolutions already correct?

this is the page, if not..
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads...ction.3489182/
Old October 18th, 2013, 02:39 AM
hate++

Quote:
More than these, You can find the mega form of Absol and the X mega form of Mewtwo.
do you mean to say that the mega form of absol can be encountered as wild pokemon ?
Old October 18th, 2013, 05:37 AM
Gorstak

Nature: Adamant
Where do i found xdx member that have key for secret doors that need uranium?

currently playing-pokemon ruby destiny-life of guardians:passd main story-waiting next beta.
Pokemon ruby snakewood-

http://www.dark-members.forumotion.net
Old October 18th, 2013, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchlist View Post
awesome hack.. Just finish the story and deal with bugs, then fix everything later :D
I think I've fixed everything except some music now, manadhon is helping me to fix this, and the story was finished in this hack already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lit000 View Post
Hey there, Mr. wind1158,
were the stats of the mega evolutions already correct?

this is the page, if not..
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads...ction.3489182/
I haven't adjust the stats of the mega evolution correctly because I need to work out a special item to make sure only 1 Pokemon can be in mega form in your team, to make sure the game will not be too easy. So please wait until I work out the item.

Quote:
do you mean to say that the mega form of absol can be encountered as wild pokemon ?
No, I just mean you can use Sun Stone to turn these Pokemon into theirs mega form, but of course, there will be one special item for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorstak View Post
Where do i found xdx member that have key for secret doors that need uranium?
Find the dark worker member in Redwood City the first time, then find him in Marble Grassland, Volcano Path and Bronze Port, he will hand over the key the last time you defeat him.

Hacks I'm working on:

Last edited by 1158; October 18th, 2013 at 10:14 PM.
Old October 20th, 2013, 03:52 AM
hate++

can i have morethan one mega pokemon in my party ?
Old October 20th, 2013, 08:57 AM
mikethepokemaster

Nature: Jolly
I am replaying Pokemon victory fire and i just beat team mirage at bronze port and i can't enter the bronze port gym it like it block by something.
Old October 25th, 2013, 05:27 AM

Quote:
can i have morethan one mega pokemon in my party ?
You can do so in Version 2.33, but in Version 2.34, you'll not be able to do so, so please cancel the mega form of them before you update to the newest version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikethepokemaster View Post
I am replaying Pokemon victory fire and i just beat team mirage at bronze port and i can't enter the bronze port gym it like it block by something.
That gym will be opened 1 year later, so this means you can't enter it in this hack, just forget it and go back to Amberyellow Town, go left to reach Mugwort Villa for your 6th badge, please.

The newest Version 2.34 was out for fixing the mega evolutions and adding new Pokemon/mega forms. Now about 8 new Pokemon from Kalos and 11 mega Pokemon are available in the Version 2.34. I choosed Charizard X form as the mega form in this hack, because I made its sprite eariler than Charizard Y. About the item for mega evolution, simply go to the Generator Room to meet and battle Engineer BC, he'll give you two items for it after you won, one is for evolving and another one is for canceling, so that you can only have one mega Pokemon in your team. You can only get new items after you canceled the previous mega evolved Pokemon.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old October 25th, 2013, 06:53 AM
hate++

if i use my saved file from 2.33 to 2.34, will it be glitchy ? or if i cancel my mega evolutions in 2.33 then it wont make my 2.34 glitchy, am i correct ?
Old October 25th, 2013, 01:17 PM
mikethepokemaster

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
You can do so in Version 2.33, but in Version 2.34, you'll not be able to do so, so please cancel the mega form of them before you update to the newest version.

That gym will be opened 1 year later, so this means you can't enter it in this hack, just forget it and go back to Amberyellow Town, go left to reach Mugwort Villa for your 6th badge, please.

The newest Version 2.34 was out for fixing the mega evolutions and adding new Pokemon/mega forms. Now about 8 new Pokemon from Kalos and 11 mega Pokemon are available in the Version 2.34. I choosed Charizard X form as the mega form in this hack, because I made its sprite eariler than Charizard Y. About the item for mega evolution, simply go to the Generator Room to meet and battle Engineer BC, he'll give you two items for it after you won, one is for evolving and another one is for canceling, so that you can only have one mega Pokemon in your team. You can only get new items after you canceled the previous mega evolved Pokemon.
Thanks for the info i feel dumb for forgetting were to go.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here