The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 21st, 2012 (06:42 AM).

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbamxx View Post
Woman in this house in Greenland City causes game to go white, have to reset rom to continue

Also, can anyone fill me in on how to get to "Central Area" and/or Rose Town/Orange Villa, which ever one you go to first.
After you defeated the Elite Four,go to the Bronze Port ferry,you can reach the western TYRON by the ship.

I just fixed some bugs and added some small things,also,I canceled the seller of Rare Candies,and now,I released a newer fixed Version 1.2.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old September 21st, 2012 (11:55 AM).
blazerj13
Impossibly Possible~

Nature: Adamant
are saves transferrable or do i have to start it over again???
Old September 21st, 2012 (01:25 PM). Edited September 21st, 2012 by xxbamxx.
xxbamxx
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerj13 View Post
are saves transferrable or do i have to start it over again???
Transferable, I just copied the .sav and .sgm file to the clean patched folder and it worked.
Old September 21st, 2012 (04:52 PM). Edited September 21st, 2012 by xxbamxx.
xxbamxx
Unhatched Egg

I'm really liking this hack, but it seems to the more new patches you put out the more bugs I come across, some big some small.

First picture, when you walk out the right side of the Elite Grandfathers house you end up behind the vending machine next to the Mt. Skywall exit above Tyron Tower. Second picture, Collector Jack at Marble Grassland causes black screen. There was more but I'll have to work my way back to them to get pictures.

Otherwise keep up the good work.

Edit: Is there a good place to train level 50-60 Pokemon? It seems the option we're left with is hours and hours and hours of grinding just to get high enough to beat the Elite Four. I've played through the game doing everything and even multiple grind sessions, with the highest level I've got up to 65 (Excluding Reshiram) which is 10 levels lower than the lowest Elite Four member, and seems their stats are off the charts no matter who I use.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg InsideOut.JPG‎ (132.6 KB, 19 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg Collector Jack.JPG‎ (89.8 KB, 22 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old September 22nd, 2012 (03:00 AM).

Quote:
I'm really liking this hack, but it seems to the more new patches you put out the more bugs I come across, some big some small.

First picture, when you walk out the right side of the Elite Grandfathers house you end up behind the vending machine next to the Mt. Skywall exit above Tyron Tower. Second picture, Collector Jack at Marble Grassland causes black screen. There was more but I'll have to work my way back to them to get pictures.

Otherwise keep up the good work.

Edit: Is there a good place to train level 50-60 Pokemon? It seems the option we're left with is hours and hours and hours of grinding just to get high enough to beat the Elite Four. I've played through the game doing everything and even multiple grind sessions, with the highest level I've got up to 65 (Excluding Reshiram) which is 10 levels lower than the lowest Elite Four member, and seems their stats are off the charts no matter who I use.
I guess you're using the .sav file of older beta,right?Yes,it'll be tough to defeat E4 if you're using a .sav file which's from the older beta,because I re-leveled all of the trainers' level.So if you want to make it easier,just use the older beta when you're going to battle E4,after you defeated them,just swith on the newest version,but still,it will be hard after you reached the western TYRON,because the trainers there are also powerful...And the bugs you mentioned...
I've fixed them and released a fixed Version1.3.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old September 22nd, 2012 (09:50 AM).
jstolze

Hey, this is an amazing hack! I'm surprised it's not in the Hacks Showcase, since it is done, and is basically completely different from Emerald. Also, is there a place I could see the levels of all Gym leaders and E4? I would have used A-Trainer to view them, but the tool is infected with a virus or worm of some sort... Anyways, keep up the good work!
Old September 22nd, 2012 (11:55 AM).
xxbamxx
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
I guess you're using the .sav file of older beta,right?Yes,it'll be tough to defeat E4 if you're using a .sav file which's from the older beta,because I re-leveled all of the trainers' level.So if you want to make it easier,just use the older beta when you're going to battle E4,after you defeated them,just swith on the newest version,but still,it will be hard after you reached the western TYRON,because the trainers there are also powerful...And the bugs you mentioned...
I've fixed them and released a fixed Version1.3.
I'm still getting a black screen when battling Collector Jack, I guess it could just be my rom, and thanks for the advice. I'm thinking about starting over from the beginning just to see all the changes since I started with beta3 I believe.
Old September 22nd, 2012 (01:23 PM).
Korzone
The Zone

Nature: Timid
The Halfleaf City gym leader's (dragon gym) building seems to be bugged. When I enter the first elevator door after entering the building, I end up in a room full of beds and a lady that's assumingly an elevator operator. Is there a way to fix this or is there an event i missed?

if this looks weird, that's because this is my first post
Old September 22nd, 2012 (03:38 PM).
xxbamxx
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korzone View Post
The Halfleaf City gym leader's (dragon gym) building seems to be bugged. When I enter the first elevator door after entering the building, I end up in a room full of beds and a lady that's assumingly an elevator operator. Is there a way to fix this or is there an event i missed?

if this looks weird, that's because this is my first post
Was about to post the same thing.
Attached Files
File Type: avi Halfleaf_xvid.avi‎ (4.00 MB, 38 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old September 22nd, 2012 (08:55 PM).

Quote:
Was about to post the same thing.
Thanks for all of your's reporting,now I've fixed this,and the black screen bug is also fixed now(I think),and another bug I found in Central Area(After you defeated all the trainers from other reigons and defeated the Center Head,you'll still be able to enter the battle ground and cannot get out).Now I released the fixed Version1.5.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old September 23rd, 2012 (05:37 AM).
xiaoqiao143
Unhatched Egg

so if we download the latest fixed patch are we going to start over again?
Old September 23rd, 2012 (05:50 AM).
xxbamxx
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoqiao143 View Post
so if we download the latest fixed patch are we going to start over again?
No just get a clean Emerald rom and copy the .sav file from your old Victory Fire folder and paste in the new patched rom.
Old September 23rd, 2012 (06:36 AM).
Korzone
The Zone

Nature: Timid
Where are the locations of the grunts that you're asked to find by Uranium after encountering the grunts at Crystal Villa?
Old September 23rd, 2012 (08:11 PM). Edited September 24th, 2012 by xxbamxx.
xxbamxx
Unhatched Egg

Decided today that I was going to start over from the beginning, I've made it to Bronze Port so far and only found a few problems.

Picture one, Nurse Joy on Navel Path doesn't talk to you, battle you, or heal you.
Picture two, not a big deal but the fishing sprite.

Since you made every trainers levels higher, the game has got a little tougher, but that just makes it more fun. Keep up the good work.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NurseJoy.JPG‎ (71.9 KB, 13 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg Fishing Sprite.JPG‎ (48.0 KB, 16 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old September 23rd, 2012 (08:53 PM).
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

I'm having a problem patching using tsukuyomi, it's keep failing to write the ups. which patcher did you use?

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Old September 23rd, 2012 (11:14 PM). Edited September 23rd, 2012 by xiaoqiao143.
xiaoqiao143
Unhatched Egg

where is the 8th gym miss Siena said she is the 8th gym leader i cant find her help

its ok now i find the flora island
Old September 24th, 2012 (12:41 AM). Edited September 24th, 2012 by giradialkia.
xiaoqiao143
Unhatched Egg

i found some bug of the Pinearouma Villa
but i dont know how to put image here

i have question where i could find the dark worker grunt? uranium said i should find that grunt to get the keys and i defeated it and then the grunt said he will going away without giving me the keys where i can find the grunt againg
-sorry for the bad english
Old September 24th, 2012 (01:38 AM).
xiaoqiao143
Unhatched Egg

-Korzone i met the grunt at the redwood but after that if got away without giving the key
Old September 24th, 2012 (05:19 AM).

Quote:
Decided today that I was going to start over from the beginning, I've made it to Bronze Port so far and only found a few problems.

Picture one, Nurse Joy on Navel Path doesn't talk to you, battle you, or heal you.
Picture two, not a big deal but the fishing sprite.
And seems in every cave Swoobat is named "Woobat"

Since you made every trainers levels higher, the game has got a little tougher, but that just makes it more fun. Keep up the good work.
I think I've fixed these now...And I released the newer fixed version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoqiao143 View Post
-Korzone i met the grunt at the redwood but after that if got away without giving the key
Try to find him again,he'll not give you the key until you find him for four times,after you found him in Redwood,try to find him in other places...As for where he actually can be found,just try to find the answer by yourself...

Hacks I'm working on:

Old September 24th, 2012 (06:01 AM). Edited September 24th, 2012 by giradialkia.
xiaoqiao143
Unhatched Egg

Quote:

Try to find him again,he'll not give you the key until you find him for four times,after you found him in Redwood,try to find him in other places...As for where he actually can be found,just try to find the answer by yourself...

I dont know where i already visit every places in the region
and i have a question does the grunt only hiding in the city with gym? or in any route also?

Quote:

i have another question on the map is it bug cause when im in Marble City but my Heroine face is in the west of central city
Old September 24th, 2012 (06:59 AM).
godlesplay

do you have list of all used pokemons in your hack? or can you tell me if is there 3rd form of elekid ?
Old September 24th, 2012 (09:42 AM).
war rock exe
Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!

Nature: Hardy
WOW THIS HACK LOOKS AMAZING!!!!! I'm glad that there's another Emerald hack out there besides flora sky, btw how far does the latest beta go?
Old September 24th, 2012 (09:43 AM).
xxbamxx
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
I'm having a problem patching using tsukuyomi, it's keep failing to write the ups. which patcher did you use?
Have you tried just applying patch to an existing rom (clean Emerald rom) and copying the .sav file to the new patch?
Old September 24th, 2012 (11:21 AM).
casacaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by war rock exe View Post
WOW THIS HACK LOOKS AMAZING!!!!! I'm glad that there's another Emerald hack out there besides flora sky, btw how far does the latest beta go?
It is complete. Have you read the first page?
Old September 24th, 2012 (11:40 AM).
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

Quote:
Have you tried just applying patch to an existing rom (clean Emerald rom) and copying the .sav file to the new patch?
It is a clean rom. & no I havn't copied a .sav from an old patch, this is my 1st time trying to patch with this hack *I finally had time 2 start the hack*.

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links