Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2 Released)
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #176    
Old September 21st, 2012 (06:42 AM).
1158's Avatar
1158 1158 is offline
......
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbamxx View Post
Woman in this house in Greenland City causes game to go white, have to reset rom to continue

Also, can anyone fill me in on how to get to "Central Area" and/or Rose Town/Orange Villa, which ever one you go to first.
After you defeated the Elite Four,go to the Bronze Port ferry,you can reach the western TYRON by the ship.

I just fixed some bugs and added some small things,also,I canceled the seller of Rare Candies,and now,I released a newer fixed Version 1.2.
Hacks I support:




Hacks I'm working on:


  #177    
Old September 21st, 2012 (11:55 AM).
blazerj13's Avatar
blazerj13 blazerj13 is offline
Impossibly Possible~
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: STALKER!
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 135
are saves transferrable or do i have to start it over again???
http://gearsteam.webs.com/
enter and join the gears! reviews of hacks done there, credited to the hackers!
  #178    
Old September 21st, 2012 (01:25 PM). Edited September 21st, 2012 by xxbamxx.
xxbamxx's Avatar
xxbamxx xxbamxx is offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Missouri, USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerj13 View Post
are saves transferrable or do i have to start it over again???
Transferable, I just copied the .sav and .sgm file to the clean patched folder and it worked.
  #179    
Old September 21st, 2012 (04:52 PM). Edited September 21st, 2012 by xxbamxx.
xxbamxx's Avatar
xxbamxx xxbamxx is offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Missouri, USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 24
I'm really liking this hack, but it seems to the more new patches you put out the more bugs I come across, some big some small.

First picture, when you walk out the right side of the Elite Grandfathers house you end up behind the vending machine next to the Mt. Skywall exit above Tyron Tower. Second picture, Collector Jack at Marble Grassland causes black screen. There was more but I'll have to work my way back to them to get pictures.

Otherwise keep up the good work.

Edit: Is there a good place to train level 50-60 Pokemon? It seems the option we're left with is hours and hours and hours of grinding just to get high enough to beat the Elite Four. I've played through the game doing everything and even multiple grind sessions, with the highest level I've got up to 65 (Excluding Reshiram) which is 10 levels lower than the lowest Elite Four member, and seems their stats are off the charts no matter who I use.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg InsideOut.JPG‎ (132.6 KB, 19 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg Collector Jack.JPG‎ (89.8 KB, 22 views) (Save to Dropbox)
  #180    
Old September 22nd, 2012 (03:00 AM).
1158's Avatar
1158 1158 is offline
......
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbamxx View Post
I'm really liking this hack, but it seems to the more new patches you put out the more bugs I come across, some big some small.

First picture, when you walk out the right side of the Elite Grandfathers house you end up behind the vending machine next to the Mt. Skywall exit above Tyron Tower. Second picture, Collector Jack at Marble Grassland causes black screen. There was more but I'll have to work my way back to them to get pictures.

Otherwise keep up the good work.

Edit: Is there a good place to train level 50-60 Pokemon? It seems the option we're left with is hours and hours and hours of grinding just to get high enough to beat the Elite Four. I've played through the game doing everything and even multiple grind sessions, with the highest level I've got up to 65 (Excluding Reshiram) which is 10 levels lower than the lowest Elite Four member, and seems their stats are off the charts no matter who I use.
I guess you're using the .sav file of older beta,right?Yes,it'll be tough to defeat E4 if you're using a .sav file which's from the older beta,because I re-leveled all of the trainers' level.So if you want to make it easier,just use the older beta when you're going to battle E4,after you defeated them,just swith on the newest version,but still,it will be hard after you reached the western TYRON,because the trainers there are also powerful...And the bugs you mentioned...
I've fixed them and released a fixed Version1.3.
Hacks I support:




Hacks I'm working on:


  #181    
Old September 22nd, 2012 (09:50 AM).
jstolze jstolze is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 188
Hey, this is an amazing hack! I'm surprised it's not in the Hacks Showcase, since it is done, and is basically completely different from Emerald. Also, is there a place I could see the levels of all Gym leaders and E4? I would have used A-Trainer to view them, but the tool is infected with a virus or worm of some sort... Anyways, keep up the good work!
  #182    
Old September 22nd, 2012 (11:55 AM).
xxbamxx's Avatar
xxbamxx xxbamxx is offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Missouri, USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
I guess you're using the .sav file of older beta,right?Yes,it'll be tough to defeat E4 if you're using a .sav file which's from the older beta,because I re-leveled all of the trainers' level.So if you want to make it easier,just use the older beta when you're going to battle E4,after you defeated them,just swith on the newest version,but still,it will be hard after you reached the western TYRON,because the trainers there are also powerful...And the bugs you mentioned...
I've fixed them and released a fixed Version1.3.
I'm still getting a black screen when battling Collector Jack, I guess it could just be my rom, and thanks for the advice. I'm thinking about starting over from the beginning just to see all the changes since I started with beta3 I believe.
  #183    
Old September 22nd, 2012 (01:23 PM).
Korzone's Avatar
Korzone Korzone is offline
The Zone
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 11
The Halfleaf City gym leader's (dragon gym) building seems to be bugged. When I enter the first elevator door after entering the building, I end up in a room full of beds and a lady that's assumingly an elevator operator. Is there a way to fix this or is there an event i missed?

if this looks weird, that's because this is my first post
Korzone...
  #184    
Old September 22nd, 2012 (03:38 PM).
xxbamxx's Avatar
xxbamxx xxbamxx is offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Missouri, USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korzone View Post
The Halfleaf City gym leader's (dragon gym) building seems to be bugged. When I enter the first elevator door after entering the building, I end up in a room full of beds and a lady that's assumingly an elevator operator. Is there a way to fix this or is there an event i missed?

if this looks weird, that's because this is my first post
Was about to post the same thing.
Attached Files
File Type: avi Halfleaf_xvid.avi‎ (4.00 MB, 38 views) (Save to Dropbox)
  #185    
Old September 22nd, 2012 (08:55 PM).
1158's Avatar
1158 1158 is offline
......
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbamxx View Post
Was about to post the same thing.
Thanks for all of your's reporting,now I've fixed this,and the black screen bug is also fixed now(I think),and another bug I found in Central Area(After you defeated all the trainers from other reigons and defeated the Center Head,you'll still be able to enter the battle ground and cannot get out).Now I released the fixed Version1.5.
Hacks I support:




Hacks I'm working on:


  #186    
Old September 23rd, 2012 (05:37 AM).
xiaoqiao143's Avatar
xiaoqiao143 xiaoqiao143 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 27
so if we download the latest fixed patch are we going to start over again?
  #187    
Old September 23rd, 2012 (05:50 AM).
xxbamxx's Avatar
xxbamxx xxbamxx is offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Missouri, USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoqiao143 View Post
so if we download the latest fixed patch are we going to start over again?
No just get a clean Emerald rom and copy the .sav file from your old Victory Fire folder and paste in the new patched rom.
  #188    
Old September 23rd, 2012 (06:36 AM).
Korzone's Avatar
Korzone Korzone is offline
The Zone
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 11
Where are the locations of the grunts that you're asked to find by Uranium after encountering the grunts at Crystal Villa?
Korzone...
  #189    
Old September 23rd, 2012 (08:11 PM). Edited September 24th, 2012 by xxbamxx.
xxbamxx's Avatar
xxbamxx xxbamxx is offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Missouri, USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 24
Decided today that I was going to start over from the beginning, I've made it to Bronze Port so far and only found a few problems.

Picture one, Nurse Joy on Navel Path doesn't talk to you, battle you, or heal you.
Picture two, not a big deal but the fishing sprite.

Since you made every trainers levels higher, the game has got a little tougher, but that just makes it more fun. Keep up the good work.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NurseJoy.JPG‎ (71.9 KB, 13 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg Fishing Sprite.JPG‎ (48.0 KB, 16 views) (Save to Dropbox)
  #190    
Old September 23rd, 2012 (08:53 PM).
qaz015393's Avatar
qaz015393 qaz015393 is offline
pokemon revenge developer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 779
I'm having a problem patching using tsukuyomi, it's keep failing to write the ups. which patcher did you use?

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
  #191    
Old September 23rd, 2012 (11:14 PM). Edited September 23rd, 2012 by xiaoqiao143.
xiaoqiao143's Avatar
xiaoqiao143 xiaoqiao143 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 27
where is the 8th gym miss Siena said she is the 8th gym leader i cant find her help

its ok now i find the flora island
  #192    
Old September 24th, 2012 (12:41 AM). Edited September 24th, 2012 by giradialkia.
xiaoqiao143's Avatar
xiaoqiao143 xiaoqiao143 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 27
i found some bug of the Pinearouma Villa
but i dont know how to put image here

i have question where i could find the dark worker grunt? uranium said i should find that grunt to get the keys and i defeated it and then the grunt said he will going away without giving me the keys where i can find the grunt againg
-sorry for the bad english
  #193    
Old September 24th, 2012 (01:38 AM).
xiaoqiao143's Avatar
xiaoqiao143 xiaoqiao143 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 27
-Korzone i met the grunt at the redwood but after that if got away without giving the key
  #194    
Old September 24th, 2012 (05:19 AM).
1158's Avatar
1158 1158 is offline
......
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbamxx View Post
Decided today that I was going to start over from the beginning, I've made it to Bronze Port so far and only found a few problems.

Picture one, Nurse Joy on Navel Path doesn't talk to you, battle you, or heal you.
Picture two, not a big deal but the fishing sprite.
And seems in every cave Swoobat is named "Woobat"

Since you made every trainers levels higher, the game has got a little tougher, but that just makes it more fun. Keep up the good work.
I think I've fixed these now...And I released the newer fixed version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoqiao143 View Post
-Korzone i met the grunt at the redwood but after that if got away without giving the key
Try to find him again,he'll not give you the key until you find him for four times,after you found him in Redwood,try to find him in other places...As for where he actually can be found,just try to find the answer by yourself...
Hacks I support:




Hacks I'm working on:


  #195    
Old September 24th, 2012 (06:01 AM). Edited September 24th, 2012 by giradialkia.
xiaoqiao143's Avatar
xiaoqiao143 xiaoqiao143 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
I think I've fixed these now...And I released the newer fixed version.



Try to find him again,he'll not give you the key until you find him for four times,after you found him in Redwood,try to find him in other places...As for where he actually can be found,just try to find the answer by yourself...

I dont know where i already visit every places in the region
and i have a question does the grunt only hiding in the city with gym? or in any route also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
I think I've fixed these now...And I released the newer fixed version.



Try to find him again,he'll not give you the key until you find him for four times,after you found him in Redwood,try to find him in other places...As for where he actually can be found,just try to find the answer by yourself...
i have another question on the map is it bug cause when im in Marble City but my Heroine face is in the west of central city
  #196    
Old September 24th, 2012 (06:59 AM).
godlesplay godlesplay is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 265
do you have list of all used pokemons in your hack? or can you tell me if is there 3rd form of elekid ?
  #197    
Old September 24th, 2012 (09:42 AM).
war rock exe's Avatar
war rock exe war rock exe is offline
Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: wouldn't you like to know?
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Hardy
Posts: 801
WOW THIS HACK LOOKS AMAZING!!!!! I'm glad that there's another Emerald hack out there besides flora sky, btw how far does the latest beta go?
POKÈMON COLOSSEUM TRILOGY FOR RMXP!! COMING THIS SUMMER!
STATUS; BETA 1 70%
  #198    
Old September 24th, 2012 (09:43 AM).
xxbamxx's Avatar
xxbamxx xxbamxx is offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Missouri, USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
I'm having a problem patching using tsukuyomi, it's keep failing to write the ups. which patcher did you use?
Have you tried just applying patch to an existing rom (clean Emerald rom) and copying the .sav file to the new patch?
  #199    
Old September 24th, 2012 (11:21 AM).
casacaos casacaos is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Battle Zone
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by war rock exe View Post
WOW THIS HACK LOOKS AMAZING!!!!! I'm glad that there's another Emerald hack out there besides flora sky, btw how far does the latest beta go?
It is complete. Have you read the first page?
  #200    
Old September 24th, 2012 (11:40 AM).
qaz015393's Avatar
qaz015393 qaz015393 is offline
pokemon revenge developer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbamxx View Post
Have you tried just applying patch to an existing rom (clean Emerald rom) and copying the .sav file to the new patch?
It is a clean rom. & no I havn't copied a .sav from an old patch, this is my 1st time trying to patch with this hack *I finally had time 2 start the hack*.

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:07 PM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.