The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 24th, 2012, 12:03 PM
giradialkia
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia

Advertise here
Remember guys, if someone double posts, simply report the later post. Despite best intentions, you're actually creating more work, not to forget that mini-modding is against the rules too! ;)

This one's called 'Red', and it's actually kinda Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.
Old September 24th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Korzone
The Zone

Nature: Timid
1) Is there anything to do after clearing the Central Area?

2) Is there a location for catching Suicune?

3) For me at least, the Deoxys and Reshiram/Zekrom events aren't triggering. Is there a way to fix this?

4) Is there a way to go up the stairs at Prof.Ivan's lab?

5) I think there might be certain tm's missing or missed by me such as earthquake, flamethrower, psychic ect. Are there locations for these?
Old September 24th, 2012, 01:51 PM
xxbamxx
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Lax
Two things I'm not sure if they were intentional or not, in the first picture, Mt. Skywall in the direction of battling Team Mirage there's an 'invisible wall' in the marked area blocking off a path to and item.

Second picture, one of the Trick House events (if you're like me and want to battle everyone) if you battle this female trainer your only exit is blocked off and have no way out.

Read "Edit:" Also you might want to take a look at all the trick house events same section as second picture there's an 'invisible wall' blocking off the door, same line the item is on. It's the only door I can't get into and it has to be the way through the rest of the path.

Edit: Don't know what I did but Trick House started working right for me. It's really glitchy on my computer, could just be me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg InvisibleWall.JPG‎ (131.1 KB, 17 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg Trick House.JPG‎ (57.6 KB, 25 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by xxbamxx; September 24th, 2012 at 03:17 PM.
Old September 24th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Digidestined123
Hacker in training

Location: In a house. In a town. In a state. In a country. On a planet.
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Digidestined123
We meet again, my arch nemesis, the bane of my gaming existance.. UPS File. ...No jk. XD I've had some trouble patching with UPS files before and this is going to be the secound hack I attempt to try it with. I hope it works, this looks really good.

The Pokemon I am:
Old September 25th, 2012, 04:28 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbamxx View Post
Two things I'm not sure if they were intentional or not, in the first picture, Mt. Skywall in the direction of battling Team Mirage there's an 'invisible wall' in the marked area blocking off a path to and item.

Second picture, one of the Trick House events (if you're like me and want to battle everyone) if you battle this female trainer your only exit is blocked off and have no way out.

Read "Edit:" Also you might want to take a look at all the trick house events same section as second picture there's an 'invisible wall' blocking off the door, same line the item is on. It's the only door I can't get into and it has to be the way through the rest of the path.

Edit: Don't know what I did but Trick House started working right for me. It's really glitchy on my computer, could just be me.
Thanks for reported these,and now I've fixed this and released the fixed version.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old September 25th, 2012, 04:35 AM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

Nature: Gentle
it possible running indoors?

And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

Old September 25th, 2012, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
it possible running indoors?
Sorry,you still cannot run indoors yet...

I fixed some small bugs and released the fixed Version1.7 just now.

Hacks I'm working on:

Last edited by 1158; September 25th, 2012 at 06:10 AM.
Old September 25th, 2012, 06:37 AM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

this is an ugly, strange error
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...merald01l.png/
please fix!

Old September 25th, 2012, 08:51 AM
xxbamxx
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
Thanks for reported these,and now I've fixed this and released the fixed version.
No problem just trying to be helpful, but just realize how much I've posted on here, if it becomes a problem just let me know.

Quote:
this is an ugly, strange error
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...merald01l.png/
please fix!
I think it was intentionally put like that, so people realize there's a base there and a town above, I wouldn't have realized the town if I didn't try walking along the glitched area.

Also this isn't really a bug I don't think I just can't find this Gentleman Hope anywhere on Light Path could you possibly fill me in 1158?
Edit: Found him in Canyon Path
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gentleman Hope Light Path.JPG‎ (44.8 KB, 19 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by xxbamxx; September 25th, 2012 at 09:43 AM.
Old September 25th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

there are moviment permission error in redwood city

Old September 25th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Digidestined123
Hacker in training

Hey, can someone help? Whenever I try to patch this game to the emerald rom, it says "Failed! Input checksum is invalid." Anyone know whats going on? And if not, can someone just patch it for me then send it to me?

The Pokemon I am:
Old September 25th, 2012, 04:09 PM
xxbamxx
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digidestined123 View Post
Hey, can someone help? Whenever I try to patch this game to the emerald rom, it says "Failed! Input checksum is invalid." Anyone know whats going on? And if not, can someone just patch it for me then send it to me?
Use tsukuyomi > "Apply patch to existing file" > Top section select the USP patch > Bottom section select Clean Emerald Rom > Click Apply patch.

It can take a minute to patch. If that doesn't work then If 1158 doesn't mind I'll send you the a pre-patched zip.
Old September 25th, 2012, 04:37 PM
xxbamxx
Unhatched Egg

Not sure what happened here, but thought I'd bring it to your attention.
This is the bottom left corner of Volcano Town, Jade Pass. Sorry for double post, couldn't attach in edit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JadePass Volcano Town.JPG‎ (55.0 KB, 23 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old September 25th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Digidestined123
Hacker in training

Quote:
Use tsukuyomi > "Apply patch to existing file" > Top section select the USP patch > Bottom section select Clean Emerald Rom > Click Apply patch.

It can take a minute to patch. If that doesn't work then If 1158 doesn't mind I'll send you the a pre-patched zip.
Thats what I have been doing, and everytime I get that message. And thanks, an already patched version would help a lot.

The Pokemon I am:
Old September 25th, 2012, 07:45 PM
搞五搞六
战5渣

Quote:
Thats what I have been doing, and everytime I get that message. And thanks, an already patched version would help a lot.
Can you send the zip to me?I have the same question as yours.THX!
Failed! Input checksum is invalid.
Old September 26th, 2012, 03:49 AM

Quote:
there are moviment permission error in redwood city

Thanks for your reporting,I fixed the bugs in Pinearoma Villa,Trick House,Central area and Redwood City,and I released the fixed Version 1.75 just now.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old September 26th, 2012, 04:47 AM
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX

Nature: Modest
Hello, 1158. I want to ask you something.
Can you fix the grammar error in this hack? Or ask someone like SnakeByte or SP to do it? It is indeed a VERY good hack after all.
Old September 26th, 2012, 05:10 AM
godlesplay

i can't go to gym in bronze port (i have 7 badges) (i'm playing in gameboid)
Old September 26th, 2012, 07:06 AM
xxbamxx
Unhatched Egg

So I've come across a huge problem, but not sure if it's a game problem or not, I beat the Elite Four, went to Whitewave City like I assumed you were to do, met Silk in the gym with her sister and they ran off. I was just running around looking for new things and came across Genesect, I save before I battled it, and caught it. N proceeded to tell me to meet him at the top of Mt. Skywall I flew to Tyron Tower, saved then ran inside accidentally ran in to the door towards the Elite Four, restarted the rom thinking it would start me off outside Tyron Tower, but it started me off inside shows that I haven't battled the elite four yet never been to Whitewave City and no longer have Genesect. Not sure what happened but just wanted to see if I could get some opinions.

I assume I'll have to rebattle the Elite Four then proceed back to where I was in the game.

Edit: I found a nifty little .sgm from when I beat Jacob, so my problem is solved. But not sure if it'll happen again.

Now just can't figure out what to do after talking to Silk in Whitewave.

When you go in High Edge Falls' 'secret' area it places you on a rock you can walk around on the water but can't get up to the Pokemon that's in there without using surf which you can't use anywhere in there. Really wanting the Pokemon in there and I know you'll fix it soon.

Also, how do you get into your hidden base now that you fixed Pinaroma Villa?

And is there a secret to get to the top of Holy Karst Cave in the pic? Or am I just a moron and can't figure it out. Seems every path I take leads me to I believe Pure Village

Attached Images
File Type: jpg High Edge Falls.JPG‎ (73.4 KB, 15 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by DrFuji; September 26th, 2012 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old September 26th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Uzigunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
I've tested this beta today and found some bugs...So I fixed them and uploaded a new fixed patch,in this newer version,you can go further than the last one(Up to Bronze Port),and I have to say that I will finish this hack,but I need more time,so I have to release it right now in case of losing it...
Dude u know that u should have posted documents on how to evolve pokes that need to be traded. Like how do u evolve Electabuzz to Electivire?
Old September 26th, 2012, 09:52 AM
xxbamxx
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
Dude u know that u should have posted documents on how to evolve pokes that need to be traded. Like how do u evolve Electabuzz to Electivire?
I'm not sure that Electivire is in this hack, but most Pokemon that evolve by trade evolve somewhere between 45-65 that I've noticed.

Also, when chasing the grunt around when Uranium sends you to find the key, can the grunt go inside? I've ran around, flew around, and surfed around, and looked in caves, and can't find him a third time.

Last edited by xxbamxx; September 26th, 2012 at 03:44 PM.
Old September 26th, 2012, 02:55 PM
boogaluke
Unhatched Egg

is there a way to get leafeon? I assumed a leaf stone but it doesn't work. Some trainer said she evolved her eevee with a sunstone and that doesn't work with me to get espeon.

Last edited by boogaluke; September 26th, 2012 at 03:17 PM.
Old September 26th, 2012, 09:03 PM
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

Quote:
Quote:

lol glad to see I'm not the only person that tsukuyomi doesn't like. I also tried at least a dozen times & it still fails.

& @ xxbamxx can u also pm me the link as well.

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Old September 26th, 2012, 10:16 PM
digimonqueen
Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend

I just downloaded this, but when I click on it, I get a message that says "erase flash NOR" or something like that. does anyone know what that means? I'm using a TTDS if that helps.

Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.”

"Harry--you're a great wizard, you know."
"I'm not as good as you," said Harry, very embarrassed, as she let him go.
"Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things--friendship and bravery and--oh Harry--be careful!"
Old September 27th, 2012, 03:31 AM

Quote:
I'm not sure that Electivire is in this hack, but most Pokemon that evolve by trade evolve somewhere between 45-65 that I've noticed.

Also, when chasing the grunt around when Uranium sends you to find the key, can the grunt go inside? I've ran around, flew around, and surfed around, and looked in caves, and can't find him a third time.
The grunt can be found in a route of sea the third time,and this route is always be ignored or regarded as a road of ground so it's not easy to find him the third time.

Also,I fixed the bug in High Edge Falls,Greenland Cave and Pinearoma Villa Furniture Shop(Added a TM43 seller and expanded the shop.)

Hacks I'm working on:

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here