The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.


Advertise here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old July 24th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Gold_62's Avatar
Gold_62
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male

Advertise here
Heey there PC community...I'm new to the forums, but not to Pokemon. Been a huge fan of the manga&video games since...well as long as I can remember. I finally got a gameboy DS and I'm starting my venture on SoulSilver. My favorite character in all Pokemon manga is (if you can't tell by my handle and avatar lol) is Gold. He is just awesome, as are all his Pokemon. With that being said, is there anyone that would be willing to help me get my Politoed? Keep in mind that I just started this play through, but I'll be able to get King's Rock in no time, and it would be really awesome to have the whole cast, and I'm willing to trade any items/Pokemon for it. If anyone could help that would be awesome! Thanks guys...and I'm really excited to be home among other Pokemon fans!
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old July 24th, 2012, 10:18 PM
halcyonic's Avatar
halcyonic
hates bulk up talonflame
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Nature: Relaxed
Hello Gold, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's biggest fan. Seems like you're a 2nd Gen fan.

How do you like this place so far? Neat, eh?

What boards are you into? I gotta say u must try Other Trivia, it's so much fun.

If you want to chat with me, VM me at my page.

Huv fun.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest fan
__________________

sword art online II
phantom bullet


  • vm . pm - feel free to contact me
  • server - chat and battle
  • blog - random thoughts and stuff
  • #aerilate- mega pinsir team

Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old July 24th, 2012, 10:34 PM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
the hamster
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold_62 View Post
Heey there PC community...I'm new to the forums, but not to Pokemon. Been a huge fan of the manga&video games since...well as long as I can remember. I finally got a gameboy DS and I'm starting my venture on SoulSilver. My favorite character in all Pokemon manga is (if you can't tell by my handle and avatar lol) is Gold. He is just awesome, as are all his Pokemon. With that being said, is there anyone that would be willing to help me get my Politoed? Keep in mind that I just started this play through, but I'll be able to get King's Rock in no time, and it would be really awesome to have the whole cast, and I'm willing to trade any items/Pokemon for it. If anyone could help that would be awesome! Thanks guys...and I'm really excited to be home among other Pokemon fans!
Hi Gold, I am Hikari.

As I can see by your name you obviously love Gold.

So, you are starting your SoulSilver playthrough? Did you pick Chikorita, Totodile or Cyndaquil? (When I played SS, I picked Cyndaquil)

Well, you can talk all about HG/SS and D/P/Pt in the Fourth Generation Games board. We also have the Trade Corner where you can have any trade requested and eventually help other PC users and yourself complete the Pokedex.

Remember to read the rules or contact a mod if you need help.

Watch out for Diab_Low, he is trying to be my rival.

Have a great time on your adventure through Johto! Just watch out for that one Miltank...

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"
__________________


paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | credit | supporter


Last edited by Hikamaru; July 24th, 2012 at 11:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old July 25th, 2012, 05:13 AM
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold_62 View Post
Heey there PC community...I'm new to the forums, but not to Pokemon. Been a huge fan of the manga&video games since...well as long as I can remember. I finally got a gameboy DS and I'm starting my venture on SoulSilver. My favorite character in all Pokemon manga is (if you can't tell by my handle and avatar lol) is Gold. He is just awesome, as are all his Pokemon. With that being said, is there anyone that would be willing to help me get my Politoed? Keep in mind that I just started this play through, but I'll be able to get King's Rock in no time, and it would be really awesome to have the whole cast, and I'm willing to trade any items/Pokemon for it. If anyone could help that would be awesome! Thanks guys...and I'm really excited to be home among other Pokemon fans!
As an FYI, in the rippling water on Route 6, you can get Poliwag, Politoed OR Poliwhirl. All are available in both Black and White, though in B2/W2 you have to evolve your own Politoed as only up to Poliwhirl is there.

This is just a sampling of the insightful information that can be gained in the B/W and B2/W2 forums. If you order now, for just $19.99, you'll get the premium version of the forums mentioned, and we'll throw in a bonus free of charge! Order now!

(This offer is not a real offer. Please treat lightly.)

That aside, welcome to PC, and feel free to pop into those forums or the many others that we have here. I see MS and Hikari have already welcomed you, so I don't think there's anyone else to warn you about.

Cyclone
__________________
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.


Last edited by Cyclone; July 25th, 2012 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Corection.
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old July 25th, 2012, 06:27 AM
diab_low's Avatar
diab_low
#SmashingTheMaroons
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Sydney NSW Australia
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold_62 View Post
Heey there PC community...I'm new to the forums, but not to Pokemon. Been a huge fan of the manga&video games since...well as long as I can remember. I finally got a gameboy DS and I'm starting my venture on SoulSilver. My favorite character in all Pokemon manga is (if you can't tell by my handle and avatar lol) is Gold. He is just awesome, as are all his Pokemon. With that being said, is there anyone that would be willing to help me get my Politoed? Keep in mind that I just started this play through, but I'll be able to get King's Rock in no time, and it would be really awesome to have the whole cast, and I'm willing to trade any items/Pokemon for it. If anyone could help that would be awesome! Thanks guys...and I'm really excited to be home among other Pokemon fans!
Welcome to the forums of PC. I see you are playing SS how do you like it? I think its cool but White version wins my heart.

I hope you have a great time in PC and yes you are at home. PC is my second home just tell anyone. Hope we be good friends :D
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old July 25th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Sodom's Avatar
Sodom
with a capital Y.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Hey there Gold! I love it when people say "I'm new to the forum, but not to Pokemon" because it reminds me of when people call into radio shows and say "long-time listener, first time caller!" and I think that's so cute haha.

I can't help you get your Politoed because my DS sucks at WiFi, but there is a whole Trade Corner full of people who I'm sure would be more than happy to help you out. I don't spend any time there myself but I'm assured it's very friendly, so there's no need to be shy

But anyway enjoy the community, I hope you can find your way around OK. If you run into any trouble let me know! See you round :D
__________________

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old July 25th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Gold_62's Avatar
Gold_62
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightShine View Post
Hello Gold, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's biggest fan. Seems like you're a 2nd Gen fan.

How do you like this place so far? Neat, eh?

What boards are you into? I gotta say u must try Other Trivia, it's so much fun.

If you want to chat with me, VM me at my page.

Huv fun.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest fan
Ya I'm a huge fan on generation II, but I originally got hooked on gen I ever since I picked up my first issue of Pokemon Adventures. Blue is badass haha. Honestly, I'm not sure which boards I'm gonna be on, but I'm gonna have to check them all out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Hi Gold, I am Hikari....
\
Ohh Cyndaquil all the way. I'm trying to build the main team that Gold used in Pokemon Adventures (yes I enjoy RP lol). But can't wait to get involved with the community. You guys will be seeing me around

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
@Cyclone
I would get my Politoed myself, but I don't have Black/White...tho I do plan on trying it eventually, but I'm not in any real hurry..Ahh it's good to know that there are trolls on these forums haha thanks for the heads up

Last edited by Gold_62; July 25th, 2012 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old July 25th, 2012, 08:18 PM
droomph's Avatar
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: bar'jách
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
BLUE? BADASS? WHAT BLASPHEMY. GROVYLE IS THE ONLY

Anyways that's just a sneak peek at my Grovyle madness! That should be a disease, almost.

Sooo I hope you take a look around! I love seeing new faces, especially if they're cool (like you!). Though hey, if you don't wanna you're just as welcome not to... :cccc But we'd love to see you around c:

Also if I offended you I'm sorry. The fanboy disregards other's feelings.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold_62 View Post
troll
Oh you'll see them. They'll usually have a huge line through their name.
__________________
did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
o i forgot 5
uraqt



Last edited by droomph; July 25th, 2012 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old July 25th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Gold_62's Avatar
Gold_62
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
I can't help you get your Politoed because my DS sucks at WiFi, but there is a whole Trade Corner full of people who I'm sure would be more than happy to help you out. I don't spend any time there myself but I'm assured it's very friendly, so there's no need to be shy

But anyway enjoy the community, I hope you can find your way around OK. If you run into any trouble let me know! See you round :D
No worries..thanks anyways tho . Ya I'll definetly have to head over to the Trade Corner within the next few days. I'm still waiting to hear back from Comcast so I can figure out how to change my router security to WEP. I'll def ask if I have any questions

And to everyone, thanks for the warm welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by droomph View Post
BLUE? BADASS? WHAT BLASPHEMY. GROVYLE IS THE ONLY

Anyways that's just a sneak peek at my Grovyle madness! That should be a disease, almost.

Sooo I hope you take a look around! I love seeing new faces, especially if they're cool (like you!). Though hey, if you don't wanna you're just as welcome not to... :cccc But we'd love to see you around c:

Also if I offended you I'm sorry. The fanboy disregards other's feelings.




Oh you'll see them. They'll usually have a huge line through their name.
Lol thanks for the preview man..I'll have to stay on my guard...and we can agree to disagree

Last edited by Gold_62; July 25th, 2012 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:31 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.