Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games
Reload this Page [Demo] [ADULT CONTENT] Pokémon: Uncensored Edition (0.3 released)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 15th, 2014 (02:30 AM). Edited January 20th, 2015 by Savordez.
Savordez
Life? Interesting, tell me more

Nature: Relaxed

Made with RPG Maker XP (Pokémon Essentials)
Current version: Beta (0.3.1): The Essential Day One Bugfix Patch

Introduction

Pokémon: Uncensored Edition is a fangame I've been working on for around 7 months. My goal is to make a Pokémon fangame filled with adult content and keep it silly and serious. At the moment there are six gyms and the storyline is pretty much nonexistent.

Storyline

The game takes place years after the events of G/S/C in a new region, Runko. Meet familiar faces and explore the new region. As you progress through the game, the story becomes deeper and you'll discover many secrets.

Features

Here's the list of features the full game will have:
  • Classic Pokémon gameplay with a twist (The latest version should have this )
  • A brand new region, Runko (all 8 gyms done)
  • 650+ catchable Pokémon (over 400+ already in the game)
Screenshots!
Spoiler:

Credits:
Spoiler:
Created by: Savordez

Beta tested by: Megaspark & Thatismycookie

Graphics made/ripped by: Nintendo, Savordez, Cast, Silentninja

Graphics Designer (makes graphics for this project): Valtteri

Music composed by: Junichi Masuda, Go Ichinose, Morikazu Aori, Gyrowolf
Frozen cover made by Valtteri
TF2 remix made by Ian Monsen
Lock The Thread Tonight made by KTB (Knux)

Special thanks to: Game Freak, Nintendo, God, Megaspark, Martin Gustavsson, YOU

Some extra scripting was made by: Re3zonance, Polectron, FL

Pokémon Essentials was made by: Flameguru, Poccil, Maruno

With contributions from: AvatarMonkeyKirby, MiDas Mike, Boushy, Near Fantastica, Brother1440, PinkMan, FL, Popper, Genzai Kawakami, Rataime, Harshboy, SoundSpawn, help-14, the__end, IceGod64, Venom12, Jacob O. Wobbrock, Wachunga, KitsuneKouta, xLeD, Lisa Anthony, Savordez's dog
...and everyone else who helped out

Download:

http://gamejolt.com/games/rpg/pok-mon-uncensored-edition/18255/
A link to Pokémon: Uncensored Edition's Game Jolt page. Download the latest versions there. Also you can check out the news. And there's some more screenshots.
Old March 18th, 2014 (12:24 PM).
Java's Missingno.
Notoriously Overscoped

Nature: Quiet
Hoo boy, it's one of THOSE mature games. Well, I'm going to admit it's definitely my cup of tea before continuing. The screenshots have given me the impression that it's basically something along the lines of Family Guy or South Park, and while I don't find them funny, I'll keep an open mind.

So you've been working on this 5 months now? That's great! I'd imagine you've put a lot of time and effort into it, especially considering you've hit the 3rd gym milestone in your development. I recommend not developing the game 100% linearly, though. If you get stuck on Gym 4, for instance, skip ahead to another part of the game and come back to it later! The only reason to develop linearly would be for release builds or playtests.

So your features list seems a little hefty for a game which feels like it's built on gags - 650+ Pokemon, to be quite honest, seems like a waste of time and effort, considering that very few(if any) players will attempt to complete the Pokedex in your game.

Finally, there are some issues with your maps - in the last screenshot in particular, where the top of the ledge has tall grass, you may want to adjust your map so there isn't a hard edge between the rocks and grass.

Currently working on UNITE. Will create a thread when a playable demo is out.
Old March 18th, 2014 (01:05 PM).
dragonnite
The 17 year old programer. Now byte off

Nature: Calm
bout time we had a pokemon game that isnt stamped with PEGE 3 on it

My Game Engine: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=334263
Old March 18th, 2014 (01:24 PM).
Varion Bluefire
A.K.A The Glitch

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Varion Bluefire
Ehh, I dislike these kind of games.

There's no need for swearing, and sexual references.
A few swear words I'd be cool with, but the sexual references or nude people, is like... eeehhh...

If you're trying to be comedic about this, there's better wheres, it feels like your scraping the bottom of the sexual joke barrel, and grabbing the jokes overused.

Just strollin' to my next destination...
Old March 18th, 2014 (07:01 PM).
Ratty524

Quote originally posted by The Glitch:
Ehh, I dislike these kind of games.

There's no need for swearing, and sexual references.
A few swear words I'd be cool with, but the sexual references or nude people, is like... eeehhh...

If you're trying to be comedic about this, there's better wheres, it feels like your scraping the bottom of the sexual joke barrel, and grabbing the jokes overused.
Last demo I played of this actually used the sex jokes and stuff very sparsely. The presentation of this game in particular is a bit misleading, since the game itself doesn't really spam with an endless supply of tasteless jokes but sort of puts them where they... Need to be? I dunno, but it's not TOO bad.
Old March 19th, 2014 (04:13 AM).
Nickalooose
--------------------

Haha... It makes me laugh.
I can't imagine this game being a big hit, but it's different... I may have a go when I'm not too busy... But I'd at least make the pictures more PG though, remember, there are still young members here... If they download the game, fair enough, you can't stop that, but at least you've made it obvious what goes on in your game.
As for nude characters... I assume you're no graphics designer and that the trainer sprites won't be... Naked... Because even TV has it's limits.
I'm with Java's Missingno. on the 650+ Pokémon, why bother?! You could probably finish this game if you only had around 200 instead.
Old March 19th, 2014 (04:22 AM).
Puddle
Mission Complete✔

Nature: Lax
This game wouldn't be mature. This game would be for 9th graders with no filter. Mature would be basing a game off a stronger meaning. Like something happened to someone, they are older, everyone is really older and they cuss because well, they aren't 10.

Old March 19th, 2014 (05:06 AM).
Varion Bluefire
A.K.A The Glitch

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Varion Bluefire
Quote originally posted by Ratty524:
Last demo I played of this actually used the sex jokes and stuff very sparsely. The presentation of this game in particular is a bit misleading, since the game itself doesn't really spam with an endless supply of tasteless jokes but sort of puts them where they... Need to be? I dunno, but it's not TOO bad.
There's a screenshot of a dude claiming he's ... "having a play".

It's really off putting and not needed.

Just strollin' to my next destination...
Old March 19th, 2014 (05:29 AM).
Sniper
ヘッド·ショット

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Sniper
Well It's about time! I like this one because you did one you really wanted. Good luck with everything!
Old March 19th, 2014 (03:15 PM).
Ratty524

Quote originally posted by Nickalooose:
As for nude characters... I assume you're no graphics designer and that the trainer sprites won't be... Naked... Because even TV has it's limits.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

PS in an effort to make this post meaningful, I'm just going to say that you're going to be disappointed in that regard. Granted, in the demo I've played, it's not everywhere... But it's there.
Old March 19th, 2014 (03:28 PM).
Nickalooose
--------------------

Quote originally posted by Ratty524:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

PS in an effort to make this post meaningful, I'm just going to say that you're going to be disappointed in that regard. Granted, in the demo I've played, it's not everywhere... But it's there.
Pahaha!

Thanks for the advanced warning :D
Old March 27th, 2014 (06:43 AM).
Savordez

Quote originally posted by Java's Missingno.:
Hoo boy, it's one of THOSE mature games. Well, I'm going to admit it's definitely my cup of tea before continuing. The screenshots have given me the impression that it's basically something along the lines of Family Guy or South Park.
Yes, now when I think about it the screenshots do scream South Park, but what I really wanted to do is a game that starts silly and then turns into a pretty serious game. The latest downloadable version (0.2 is coming out soon, it will have three more gyms) doesn't really show the serious nature of the game and 0.2 will probably not either.

Quote originally posted by dragonite:
bout time we had a pokemon game that isnt stamped with PEGE 3 on it
This is actually what inspired me to start the project. My friend was playing Pokémon Crystal Version with his golden GBA (i'm jealous) and someone told him that Pokémon was a kid's game with a stupid anime. That's when I got the idea of a mature Pokémon game.

Quote originally posted by Nickalooose:
I'm with Java's Missingno. on the 650+ Pokémon, why bother?! You could probably finish this game if you only had around 200 instead
because why not

Quote originally posted by Puddle:
This game wouldn't be mature. This game would be for 9th graders with no filter. Mature would be basing a game off a stronger meaning. Like something happened to someone, they are older, everyone is really older and they cuss because well, they aren't 10.
Yes, the game's "humor" is quite childish at the moment. Professor Oak in particular is a character I wanted to swear a lot. However, his character will develop slowly in the game.
Old March 30th, 2014 (04:41 PM).
gposton

Are 6th Gen Pokemon & Fairy-types included in this game?
Old May 11th, 2014 (02:41 PM).
Xaitan

Fantastic stuff.

Please PM me if you wish me to help with spriting, would enjoy assisting you to finish this.
Old May 12th, 2014 (02:51 PM).
Mr.Mako

This will be something to play given the humor. I would like to add that having characters "break the fourth wall" would make it better.

Old May 13th, 2014 (12:45 AM).
Alkaiser
Superhero

It reminds me of an old spanish Zelda hack. Basically it was the same game but changing all the dialogues, rewriting the story into a humorous way, full of sexual innuendos and insults!

It was not a serious project or anything, but hell it was fun! I hope this is just as fun! And I understand you’ll change more than the dialogues only, right? Hope to see more :D

Good luck with you project :D
Old May 29th, 2014 (02:59 AM).
Savordez

0.2 is pretty much complete, but there are some issues I can't fix because I'm not good with Ruby. (<--- click that to check the topic out) I really want the outfits to work because the graphics designer really put some effort into them.
Old June 9th, 2014 (12:19 AM).
Savordez

Hey hey hey I released 0.2 here's changelog!

The game MAY be a little unstable due to the fact that I updated the software which uses a new .dll. Yes, I was using the outdated version this whole time. I feel kinda stupid now ;P

Changelog:

Beta 0.2.0: The Runko Expansion Update [Major Update]

+ Added 3 new cities/towns (that means 3 more gyms) and a few points of interest such as Seamoan Islands
+ Added Team Heroin, the criminal organization
+ Added Running Shoes
+ Added Itemfinder & hidden items
+ Added hidden Golden Dildos (they appear after defeating Erika)
+ You can now rematch gym leaders once certain amounts of Golden Dildos are reached
+ Added support for outfits (they will be available later)
+ Added a few sidequests
+ Added more easter eggs
+ Added Mystery Gift

• Fixed the disappearing bridge bug on Route 3
• Fixed a bug where you could get stuck between a trainer and a wall on Route 3
• Key binding should now work perfectly

• Replaced some of the Pokémon sprites with better ones
• Gym leaders have Hyper Potions instead of Full Restores and their amount has been reduced
• Brock and Misty are now a bit harder, Savordez is now much harder and his Pedobear has been changed to a Pedocub
• You will no longer lose any money if defeated by Brendan, May, Savordez or any gym leaders (rematches only)
• Increased the levels of wild Pokémon
• Idiot and ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ are now much tougher
• Idiot's, ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥'s, Pedocub's and Pedobear's type has been changed to ???.

• Corrected some typos
• Minor additions and changes
• Minor bugfixes
● THE TITLE THEME VOLUME HAS BEEN DECREASED THANK GOD
Old June 11th, 2014 (08:42 AM).
r1zzo23

I've never been a fan of cursing for the sake of cursing, but I do find well timed sexual innuendos to be funny. Nothing too perverse or blatant, but some sort of undertone is good for a chuckle.
Old June 13th, 2014 (06:05 PM). Edited June 14th, 2014 by Maruno.
dAt_Luksta

I just beat the invisible trainer in the cave with my 32 charmeleon and 31 gyarados. AND HOLY ♥♥♥♥. that was ♥♥♥♥ing intense as hell! definatelly earned that 10th collectible to get the second unlock. damn that was ♥♥♥♥ing awesome as ♥♥♥♥!

ALSO, found your stash and the secret offscreen message so far. only unintentional error i have found was the misspelling of "TEAM". were the guy in front of the three story ghost tower says Tean Heroin instead. minor thing. badass game

um sorry for the ♥♥♥♥load of posts, but are rock smash and it's ice counterpart in the game yet? I'm having trouble with completing everything I find.
Old June 30th, 2014 (06:54 AM).
AnimeRocks10223

Ok, completely noob question, but for whatever reason, when i double click the application (or right click -> open) it does absolutely nothing, any help?
Old July 19th, 2014 (08:04 AM).
Savordez

0.2.2: Evolve Some More has been released! I'm going to a pretty long vacation, and I think the game is quite stable now (there are still problems with some of the easter eggs).

Here's the changelog:

Beta 0.2.2: Evolve Some More patch [Major Patch]

+ Pokémon that evolve through trading now evolve when leveling up or holding an item
+ Instead of classic name input screen, you can now write with your keyboard
+ If you dislike writing with your keyboard, you can switch to Classic from the options
+ Added a new Update Check method (checks for updates upon startup)
+ Added a some stuff to do in A.S.S Anne (so I can call this a content patch, woo!)
+ Added lots of hidden items!
+ Added two small secrets
• You can now view the amount of Golden Dildos you've collected in the Trainer
• The amount of Golden Dildos found can also been seen in the save window.
• Fixed the crash that prevented players from rematching Lt. Surge
• Route 11 now has Pokémon (oops!)
• Swimming on land glitch should now have been fixed
• You can now surf in ♥♥♥♥ Tunnel
• Fixed the A.S.S Anne easter egg and made it better
• Modified the Falonia City easter egg so you can't save after triggering it
• The Seamoan Islands easter egg should now work correctly
• Increased levels of some trainers' Pokémon
• Fixed minor issues
• Minor additions
• Corrected lots of typos

Stay tuned for 0.3~
Old August 12th, 2014 (10:50 AM).
Mikeeeeeeee

Am I able to download this game for iOS?
Old September 16th, 2014 (06:54 AM).
ahmet476
standing around

Can you tell us where did you put the running shoes? I think you should put them in the starting town.
Old September 17th, 2014 (05:02 PM).
ahmet476
standing around

I have found the shoes. Brock gives them to you after you beat him.

Where is the save file stored? I want to be able to play across different machines by copying and moving the save file.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links