Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media
Reload this Page Does anyone else love Big Bang Theory?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Old September 22nd, 2012 (06:44 AM).
KonohaSkye
Gamer 4 Life

Nature: Calm
It's an amazing show. Can't wait for the new season this week. Hope we get more Amy. At first I thought I'd hate her but I love her

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old September 22nd, 2012 (03:36 PM).
Blue
エルフーン
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Yes, yes and yes! This is currently my favorite TV show, I love all the characters too.
Old October 12th, 2012 (03:11 PM).
Mr Cat Dog
<insert witty eloquence here>

Nature: Relaxed
I run very hot and cold on Big Bang Theory, to be honest. Sometimes I'll watch an episode and find Sheldon a laugh riot; other times I'll watch him and think he's an unfunny egotistical jackass (as opposed to a funny egotistical jackass). Sometimes I'll find the jokes amusing and witty; other times I'll find them horrible hacky and stereotypical. For the most part, I really like the female characters on a consistent basis, dislike Leonard, Howard and Raj on just an equally consistent basis, and am evenly split on my affections for Sheldon.

Sponsored Links