The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 31st, 2012 (11:29 AM).
Krazzikk

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post
How do you feel about the new forms of Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus/Keldeo & the fusion of both Black/White Kyurem?
As for Kyurem fusions, it's kinda mixed. They've pretty much fused Kyurem's ugliness and fused it together with Reshiram and Zekrom's awesomeness, and made both parts a little less of each, ie Kyurem looks less ugly, but Reshiram and Zekrom looks less awesome, so yeah. Good on Kyurem's part, bad on Reshiram/Zekrom's part. As for the concept, I'm really loving it. The stories of the games keeps on getting better and better.
Yes the awesome story line behind them makes up for the horrible design. I would talk more about their story but I don't want to spoil anything! ;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonGamingForever View Post
I would love to join!

Name: PokemonGamingForever. Just call me PGF.

2 Partner Pokemon: Astro the Deoxys and Techno the Genesect.

How do you feel about the new forms of Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus/Keldeo & the fusion of both Black/White Kyurem? Well I love the new form for Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus/Keldeo and love the concept that they had for Black/White Kyurem but they look disgraceful. But White Kyurem looks the best of the two.
Welcome to the club PGF, hope to see you around, and yes White Kyurem does look better because black one has weird arms O_O
Old July 31st, 2012 (12:26 PM).
Sector

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazzikk View Post
How do you feel about the new forms of Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus/Keldeo & the fusion of both Black/White Kyurem?
As far as Tornadus, etc goes, I like the new forms, they look cool, and I love that they have regenerate as a ability now, cuz I really, really, really like regenerate, I mean it heals your pokemon for a bunch when you switch em out seems like a good deal to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalii View Post

They're... Worse than I thought they could be. My opinion on them is really bad. The fusion are just awful, I mean, what are those things? They look more like Fakemon than real Pokémon. And I've seen fan-made fusion that were wayyyy better. I'm very disappointed by them, moreover since they are the mascots ! I can understand why some "non-player" or at least former player opinions are so cruel about Pokémonthese days, when you see
Pokémon like that as emblem of the newest generation.
Then, Keldeo's new form is meh, but I won't criticize it since it's the best form out of all of them to me.
Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus... Ha ha ha. Developers must be kidding us, aren't they?
Uh... Legendaries are becoming worse and worse, I miss the badasness of the former ones so much.
I'm alright with the Kyurem fusion, though its a whole new change to Pokemon. Fusion wasn't anything Pokemon-related until these Dragons came along, and now it is. But while I support this fusion option, I have to hate on the typing choices. I think it'd be so much better if it were Fire/Ice type or Electric/Ice type or just kept it as Fire/Electric & Dragon types. That's my biggest pet peeve of all this.

Though the Keldeo form is unique, I wish they could change the other Swordsmen Trio's form too, but at the same time I don't want it to ruin their design as it already is. I'd like to see Sacred Sword do more than it already does to be honest. I mean..it's 'Sacred!'

I was never that fond of the Kami Trio. Though I hate Tornadus' new form. I don't like its look..looks...uglier. The other are I actually do like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie the Friendly Ghost View Post
Name: Katie the Friendly Ghost
2 Partner Pokemon: Meloetta(Normal), Moltres
I personally think they look cool. With the Genie trio, or whatever they're called, I always thought they looked boring and the same, so having new forms is pretty cool. And the fusion with Kyruem is kinda silly, but I think they look pretty awesome.
Never heard of them being called the Genie trio haha. Its actually the "Kami" Trio, but Cloud Trio works too! Oh & welcome Katie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post

Good on Kyurem's part, bad on Reshiram/Zekrom's part. As for the concept, I'm really loving it. The stories of the games keeps on getting better and better.
Very well explained, very, very well explained about this. This should be the title of this discussion!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonGamingForever View Post
I would love to join!

Name: PokemonGamingForever. Just call me PGF.

2 Partner Pokemon: Astro the Deoxys and Techno the Genesect.
I'll send a VM asking as well, but do you want a specific form of Deoxys, otherwise you're just getting a normal version? Aside from that, welcome!
Old July 31st, 2012 (09:55 PM).
Katie the Friendly Ghost
I like rain.

Nature: Adamant
I actually just heard someone call them the Genie trio the other day. I can't remember if they were actually referring to these three though. I would assume so since they do look like genies haha.
Old August 2nd, 2012 (05:53 AM).
lucario_is_awesome
Beginning Trainer

name:lucario_is_awesome
2 partner pokemon: shiny arceus and giratina
What's your favorite Legendary Pokemon & why?
arceus has the overall best stats of any pokemon and his shiny design is awesome, however, I have to admit that my favourite legendary is going to have to be giratina because: awesome design, awesome moves, modest offensive stats, a brick wall because of his very HP and defensive stats, and who could forget the awesome type A GHOST/DRAGON type!!!
Old August 2nd, 2012 (01:37 PM).
Axeliira
we all got the spark

Nature: Brave
BEHOLD. I AM RETURNING TO CLUBBING AND THIS IS THE FIRST CLUB I JOIN. :)

Name: Meganium90. yep.
2 Partner Pokemon: Articuno and Meloetta

Kinda mixed @ the new forms of the Kami Trio. The new forms aren't even necessary and I just think they should just stay the way they were before. The form I hate the most is Tornadus. The name has a tornado and yet the next form has wings. ...:|

I like the Black fusion of Kyruem, though. When I get the game I'll be totally catching it. :P

Ever think that you could lose your mind, could it be the big d r e a m you'll find.
No more waiting cause it's almost time, everything is gonna be a l r i g h t.
moderator of fan clubs & groups ~ paired to buoysel & kanzler
Old August 2nd, 2012 (06:01 PM).
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

Quote:
I actually just heard someone call them the Genie trio the other day. I can't remember if they were actually referring to these three though. I would assume so since they do look like genies haha.
Yeah, they do have a resemblance to genies, though I think they're actually based on gods. I'm not entirely sure, but I think Kami means God in Japanese, and one thing to back it up with actually comes from the Zelda games. In Wind Waker there were the wind gods, which were frog-like creatures, floating around on clouds, much like the Kami trio is, however since Tornadus is the "Kami of Wind", only he would have any relation to them. But yeah, just my thoughts. I don't know if there's anything official on it, but I just thought it was a fun relation.
Old August 3rd, 2012 (11:11 PM).
Sector

Quote:
They are based on kami in Japanese mythology: Fujin, kami of wind, Raijin, the kami of thunder & Inari, the kami of fertility. They may also be thought of as representing the different domains of world: Landorus represents the land, Tornadus the heavens and Thundurus a transitional state between the two, as Lightning. That's the source I got from Bulbapedia anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucario_is_awesome View Post
name:lucario_is_awesome
2 partner pokemon: shiny arceus and giratina
What's your favorite Legendary Pokemon & why?
arceus has the overall best stats of any pokemon and his shiny design is awesome, however, I have to admit that my favourite legendary is going to have to be giratina because: awesome design, awesome moves, modest offensive stats, a brick wall because of his very HP and defensive stats, and who could forget the awesome type A GHOST/DRAGON type!!!
Welcome Lucario_is_awesome! So I take it you are a huge fan of the Generation IV Legendary Pokemon? Do you believe Lucario should hold a semi-legendary status for having his own movie, whereas Zoroark also?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
BEHOLD. I AM RETURNING TO CLUBBING AND THIS IS THE FIRST CLUB I JOIN.

Name: Meganium90. yep.
2 Partner Pokemon: Articuno and Meloetta

Kinda mixed @ the new forms of the Kami Trio. The new forms aren't even necessary and I just think they should just stay the way they were before. The form I hate the most is Tornadus. The name has a tornado and yet the next form has wings. ...

I like the Black fusion of Kyruem, though. When I get the game I'll be totally catching it.
Meloetta is no surprise, but Articuno?? Why do you choose Articuno? I've always thought of you being a Mesprit lover. I could be wrong. LOL

NEW TOPIC!:
Which form of Deoxys do you like most & why?
Old August 4th, 2012 (02:15 AM).
Mentalii
Back

Nature: Gentle

Deoxys forms are creepy, but I like them anyway. My favourite one would be the normal form though. Maybe she isn't the more badass, or the most interesting for strategy but I like the basic form better. Actually there's no special reason to that I guess it's just because I prefer this one's design.

Old August 4th, 2012 (04:47 AM).
lucario_is_awesome
Beginning Trainer

I agree with mentalii (not the deoxys being creepy part though, LOL.)The normal deoxys has already got great speed sp.attack and attack. I doubt it would need more of those stats because it would already be able to OHKO (one-hit knock-out.)Plus it doesn't have terrible defense, HP and sp.defense like the attack form deoxys.
Old August 4th, 2012 (05:16 AM).
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

I've never really been a fan of Deoxys, however if I had to choose one, I'd probably say the Speed form. I just seem to like the design a lot better than most of the other forms, as it just seems cooler than the others, though Attack form comes pretty close too, since they're both pretty similar. I can't say much for in-battle though, as I've never used a Deoxys, so I have no ideas what its base stats are in any of the forms. I can say for sure that I don't like its Defense form though, and that I find it pretty hideous to say the least, so no chance that it'd ever be my favourite :p
Old August 5th, 2012 (01:46 AM). Edited August 5th, 2012 by Ghost Emperor.
Ghost Emperor
Pokemon Emperor

Name: Ghost Emperor
2 pokemon Partners: Kyurem white and Suicune

I like most of deoxy's form's is its defense form it looks like a solid wall and i like pokemon with high defenses so it can't easily be knocked out .. because I am more of a defensive type trainer then an attacking type...... =)

Click the Dragon eggs if you want to save them from death Thank you

Old August 5th, 2012 (02:03 AM).
Hikamaru
this is all yours
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I'm signing up, haven't signed up to a club in a while.

Name: Hikari10
2 Partner Pokemon: Yin the Zekrom, Yang the Reshiram

I think the new forms look awesome, especially Black and White Kyurem. Resolute Keldeo also looks pretty nice. I didn't like the new Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus forms though, they look weird and unnecessary.

battle server | tumblr | profile | supporter
pairs | the welcome lounge | fairy-type club

Old August 5th, 2012 (03:47 AM).
Sector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Emperor View Post
Name: Ghost Emperor
2 pokemon Partners: Kyurem white and Suicune

I like most of deoxy's form's is its defense form it looks like a solid wall and i like pokemon with high defenses so it can't easily be knocked out .. because I am more of a defensive type trainer then an attacking type...... =)
Welcome to the club! I've always loved the Speed Deoxys the most, practically because I'm all about Speed. Speed=My thing. (Being a lover for racing, of course). I also love the design best overall compare to the others. I'd have to go with Normal, than Attack and my least favorite as Defensive form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
I'm signing up, haven't signed up to a club in a while.

Name: Hikari10
2 Partner Pokemon: Yin the Zekrom, Yang the Reshiram

I think the new forms look awesome, especially Black and White Kyurem. Resolute Keldeo also looks pretty nice. I didn't like the new Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus forms though, they look weird and unnecessary.
I'd have to agree with the Kami forms being unnecessary, but they do add a unique twist in their own way. & Welcome to the club! I like how you nicknamed your Partner Pokemon, very classic xD

Let's move onto another topic shall we?
List the following Cute Legendary Pokemon in order of cuteness and explain which is the strongest. Mew vs Celebi vs Jirachi vs Manaphy vs Shaymin vs Victini
Old August 5th, 2012 (06:02 AM).
Axeliira
we all got the spark

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
Meloetta is no surprise, but Articuno?? Why do you choose Articuno? I've always thought of you being a Mesprit lover. I could be wrong. LOL
what is a Mesprit?

Well Meloetta has just become a favorite legendary of mine from the 5th generation. I've yet to watch the episodes where this Pokemon is featured, and it just looks super adorable. Plus...Piroulette (sp?) forme makes it look soooo badass. xD Aria = calm, Piroulette = fighter.

Articuno has been my favorite legendary since being one of the main legendary Pokemon on Pokemon The Movie 2000. To this day, I still adore the Pokemon, always used it as a sixth Pokemon in Red/LeafGreen, and it's also my top favorite Ice-Type.

Ever think that you could lose your mind, could it be the big d r e a m you'll find.
No more waiting cause it's almost time, everything is gonna be a l r i g h t.
moderator of fan clubs & groups ~ paired to buoysel & kanzler
Old August 6th, 2012 (09:57 AM).
The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner's Avatar
The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner
☁Blown Away

Nature: Relaxed
Name: The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner or TSUITC
2 Partner Pokemon: Chaos The Groudon and Dakota the Shiny Shaymin
Answer A Topic: can I answer number 1? Groudon One day a LONG time ago i was in school it was the end of they day and me and my best friend were talking about pokemon through notes the only thing I was thinking wainting for him to reply was to hurry up and beat my emreald just so I could get a Groudon!
Old August 7th, 2012 (09:01 AM).
Avishka
Busy.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
I prefer Attack, basically because I prefer to attack. If I can take somone out in one shot, I love it, and attack deoxys provides an excellent chance for that, with over 500 S. Att. possible. I like it's design best as well.
The attack form is the original one anyways and has the best stats of all forms of Deoxys too it is like an offensive monster :P :P

Old August 8th, 2012 (01:19 AM).
Ghost Emperor
Pokemon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
The attack form is the original one anyways and has the best stats of all forms of Deoxys too
Well with that being said I agree with you Avishka , but though it has the best stats also it has some backfires into it... but i guess anyways since there are 3 forms that i have know... the most balanced i think is the attack one.

Click the Dragon eggs if you want to save them from death Thank you

Old August 10th, 2012 (01:08 PM).
Sector

Let's make this interesting..

Are there any specific kind/type of Legendary Pokemon you would like to see introduced in Generation VI? Show some examples.
Old August 13th, 2012 (06:34 AM).
Mentalii
Back

Are there any specific kind/type of Legendary Pokemon you would like to see introduced in Generation VI? Show some examples.

I'd like to see a bug-type legendary. I mean, a true legendary, with a story and that is important in the game. There's also Genesect as a legendary bug-type, but we don't know many things about it, and as I guess we could only have it during an event or something like (unfortunately) that, it's not a legendary that will have a influence on me. I want a bug-type with a serious plot.
But, to be honest, I'm not even sure if I want new legendaries at all. With so many legendaries, gen IV and gen V ruin the mythical side of being a legendary, particularly since some of them aren't very interesting (Keldeo, the kami trio, and so on)...

Old August 18th, 2012 (10:16 AM).
Sector

Bringing out a NEW TOPIC:

In an all-out WAR including all Legendary Pokemon, which 2 would be the last ones standing? Who would win the one victorious? Discuss why you selected your choices.
Old August 18th, 2012 (10:31 AM).
Umbr30n
Laggity Laggity Flash Crash!

Name: Umbr30n or Arron.
2 Partner Pokemon: A Mewtwo and a Rayquaza.
Answering the first Topic: My favourite is Mewtwo because it it such a cool Pokemon plus it has an awesome Back Story.

Questionnaire:

Which region-based game has the initials as the 3 Legendary Beasts? Answer: Ruby (Raikou), Sapphire (Suicune) and Emerald (Entei).
What types are Moltres resistant against? Answer: Fighting, Bug (Double), Steel, Fire, Grass (Double).

New Topic: Mewtwo and Arceus. Arceus would probably change it's plates, while Mewtwo would use Psychic Powers to block powers. Mewtwo would win because of it's outstanding Moveset. In fact, it could block Arceus' power.

Old August 19th, 2012 (08:45 AM).
Mentalii
Back

In an all-out WAR including all Legendary Pokemon, which 2 would be the last ones standing? Who would win the one victorious? Discuss why you selected your choices.

Wow, such a war, it'd be amazing, I'd wanna see that so much ! Well, I won't count Arceus. Because it's God. And, being God, it's supposed to have all the powers, to be the ultimate being so the war wouldn't be interesting with it.
In that case, I think the two last ones standing would be Mewtwo and Rayquaza. Mewtwo would have resisted protecting itself as it shows it can in the first movie, and its psychic attack can overcome even the most powerful fire/water/whatever you want attacks. It would reflect its opponent's own attack against them. And I imagine a long battle between Rayquaza and Deoxys (like in the 7th movie), while every one else fight together, and when Rayquaza manages to beat Deoxys, it only remains Mewtwo. Then Mewtwo wins.

Old August 19th, 2012 (09:32 AM).
Umbr30n
Laggity Laggity Flash Crash!

Quote:

Wow, such a war, it'd be amazing, I'd wanna see that so much ! Well, I won't count Arceus. Because it's God. And, being God, it's supposed to have all the powers, to be the ultimate being so the war wouldn't be interesting with it.
In that case, I think the two last ones standing would be Mewtwo and Rayquaza. Mewtwo would have resisted protecting itself as it shows it can in the first movie, and its psychic attack can overcome even the most powerful fire/water/whatever you want attacks. It would reflect its opponent's own attack against them. And I imagine a long battle between Rayquaza and Deoxys (like in the 7th movie), while every one else fight together, and when Rayquaza manages to beat Deoxys, it only remains Mewtwo. Then Mewtwo wins.

I'd agree with you if Arceus didn't count, especially how Rayquaza owns with all kinds of attacks. But yeah, Mewtwo would probably win hands down with Special Attacks (Because of it's amazing Sp. Attack) and it could defeat anything with probably just one Psychic, although, it can increase it's Defenses with Amnesia. In fact, Mewtwo can also learn Recover so it will make itself unbeatable against Rayquaza, which, if used in games, works for 20 times! If this happened in the games, Mewtwo would have pretty much destroyed ANY legendary without even lowering the PP of Recover to 0! Also, it has the ability Pressure, which Arceus would NEVER have, which makes the opponent twice as easy. Like stated, it could also block attacks, which makes the other Legendaries a little weak against Mewtwo, and of course, Mewtwo would win in the end.

Old August 19th, 2012 (09:39 AM).
Snowdrop
Throw a blanket over it!

Nature: Jolly
There are so many legendary Pokemon, that's gonna be really hard to decide. They're all so powerful, so an all-out war between every single one of them would devastate the earth to the point which the victors would have no more resources and eventually die themselves, leaving the world of Pokemon locked in a barren, dead environment with no one left to repopulate. With Dialga and Palkia dead, time and space will fall apart. With all the weather deities gone, who will control natural calamities? And thus the world of Pokemon has finally seen it's demise...

Just kidding lol I don't know why I wrote that. Um... I can't picture Mew being taken out. MewTwo, yeah, but not Mew. She's the ancestor of all Pokemon, and can transform into any Pokemon and learn any move, so I'd imagine she's got some clever tricks up her sleeve. And Arceus would be left standing too, the God of all Pokemon. That's just my opinion though lol

Also, can I change my Zekrom partner to an Entei partner? My Entei's name is Baba (don't ask... lol)
Old August 22nd, 2012 (09:06 AM).
Sector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbr30n View Post
Name: Umbr30n or Arron.
2 Partner Pokemon: A Mewtwo and a Rayquaza.
Answering the first Topic: My favourite is Mewtwo because it it such a cool Pokemon plus it has an awesome Back Story.

Questionnaire:

Which region-based game has the initials as the 3 Legendary Beasts? Answer: Ruby (Raikou), Sapphire (Suicune) and Emerald (Entei).
What types are Moltres resistant against? Answer: Fighting, Bug (Double), Steel, Fire, Grass (Double).
Congratulations! You've got two answers right! \m/

But welcome to the club! Everything's updated!
Quote:

Interesting imagination! Though I would have to say Regigigas would add a bit of competition to the remaining 3 Pokemon though. I could see him chill back while the three Pokemon duke it out you mentioned & attempt to make its move at the right time. Not to mention its the leader of the Regi-trio, it could command them to act as a wall or whatever to defend itself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowdrop View Post
There are so many legendary Pokemon, that's gonna be really hard to decide. They're all so powerful, so an all-out war between every single one of them would devastate the earth to the point which the victors would have no more resources and eventually die themselves, leaving the world of Pokemon locked in a barren, dead environment with no one left to repopulate. With Dialga and Palkia dead, time and space will fall apart. With all the weather deities gone, who will control natural calamities? And thus the world of Pokemon has finally seen it's demise...

Just kidding lol I don't know why I wrote that. Um... I can't picture Mew being taken out. MewTwo, yeah, but not Mew. She's the ancestor of all Pokemon, and can transform into any Pokemon and learn any move, so I'd imagine she's got some clever tricks up her sleeve. And Arceus would be left standing too, the God of all Pokemon. That's just my opinion though lol

Also, can I change my Zekrom partner to an Entei partner? My Entei's name is Baba (don't ask... lol)
Another interesting view. I'm surprised no one even mentioned of Regigigas or even Lugia!

For me, I think there would be there separate group of battles pretty much. The cute, rare breed of Pokemon, which Mew would end up victorious after an intense battle with Victini in the end. The other would be the group of Trio's. This would be the hardest to choose, probably the Swordsmen Pokemon? Since they are actually real fighters, they would be a good bet here.

Then we got the strongest of the bunch, where most will say Arceus, but you're forgetting that Arceus can get ganged up on as well. I'd personally bet on Lugia to be honest. Bulky for one, but also very strong. Mewtwo vs Deoxys or Rayquaza, whoever else would fight would be weakness as Lugia makes the final blow onto the final Pokemon. I would say honorable mention should go to Latias/Latios as they would use excellent teamwork to fight the war.

NEW TOPIC!
Which Pokemon sprite & their shiny colors disappoint you the most?

Sponsored Links