The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old July 31st, 2012, 05:46 AM
PokemonGamingForever
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Timid
Hey PC you got a new member! I am a 12 year old boy who loved pokemon since I was 5 years old and love anything sweet, spicy, sour, and chocolate! I love chocolate! And pepperoni pizza! I hope to make friends here and have lots of fun! See you later!

Last edited by PokemonGamingForever; July 31st, 2012 at 09:46 AM.
Old July 31st, 2012, 05:54 AM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Hello there PokemonGamingForever!

You should definitely join some Clubs there are two types Other Clubs and Pokemon Clubs!

Have you played Pokemon games then you should try something you should try out some of our hacks in the Emulation Forums they are really good and look like brand new games!

Also why not post some in some of our games in the Trivia Sections there are also two types Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia, there are really fun games there be sure to try out! xD

If you have anymore questions just contact our dear moderators via PM/VM!

Anyways welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity!

~tajaros~
Old July 31st, 2012, 06:49 AM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
Hey dude, nice to meet ya!

You seem real enthusiastic and friendly, that's what I like to see! I'm sure you'll have no trouble making a ton of friends from all over the world :D

Come say hi on my profile if you ever wanna chat! See you round!

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old July 31st, 2012, 12:07 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Chocolate? Yum. Spicy? Eww. Sour? Eh, maybe. Sweet? Hell yeah.

Pizza? Hawaiian. Hold the pepperoni.

Welcome to PC!

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links