The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 9th, 2013, 07:45 PM
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenInfernoZX View Post
Those disappearing rocks are now fixed! They were sharing the same flags with those trees on Route 49, that's why they disappeared when those trees were cut down. Hahaha, awesome team you got there, lol.
Actually I switched the first guy with magby. I shall train so when beta 2 is out I'll be soo AWSHUME xD

FC:1521-4183-4396
In game name:Kylee(Y) Kyle(OR)
Old July 9th, 2013, 10:28 PM
FrozenInfernoZX
Legendary Trainer ZX

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to FrozenInfernoZX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamebot View Post
Actually I switched the first guy with magby. I shall train so when beta 2 is out I'll be soo AWSHUME xD
I'm glad that you enjoyed the beta! And I appreciate the help of spotting those mini bugs for me.

-----------------------------------------------
Pokémon Teal Version
: Alphere's Throne
Pokémon Ultimate ZX
: God of Restoration
Uiyto region map still in progress...
Old July 10th, 2013, 12:28 AM
White101

great hack.I realy liked the graphics.
waiting for the next beta
Old July 10th, 2013, 07:10 AM
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

Quote:
I'm glad that you enjoyed the beta! And I appreciate the help of spotting those mini bugs for me.
Well, I really enjoy helping people by finding bugs and such, that is why I usally only play hacks that I know the people are still working on. XD this hack has been pretty good so far.

Also, I know the game is being beta tested by you but can I also help you beta test?

Last edited by DrFuji; July 10th, 2013 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old July 10th, 2013, 11:19 AM
FrozenInfernoZX
Legendary Trainer ZX

Quote:
Also, I know the game is being beta tested by you but can I also help you beta test?
Sure thing buddy! I appreciate the help! I'll create a checkpoint system where every city I complete, (including events) I'll give you a copy to beta test.
Aqualight City will be my first checkpoint
Then Ignite Heights, Pokewood City and so on...

Introducing, "The Elders." (They are magic elders and beta 3 will contain their own sprites)
These men (I won't say how many) are scattered throughout Taejo at different times of the day and week. Some of them may even be disguised as local NPC! Tricky bastards! Some are good and some are evil, it's for you to find out... and they give you an option to do good or bad deeds unto others such as making people disappear, giving people Pokemon as a gift, or even... I won't say, haha. So expect some really wacky events!

Ever recalled speaking to a speechless man...? He's in beta 1!

Also, Repels have been added to Silversky's Pokecenter!

Pokémon Teal Version
Pokémon Ultimate ZX

Last edited by FrozenInfernoZX; July 10th, 2013 at 11:47 AM.
Old July 10th, 2013, 12:13 PM
godlesplay

so, how long is this beta? how many badges we can get?
Old July 10th, 2013, 01:23 PM
FrozenInfernoZX
Legendary Trainer ZX

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlesplay View Post
so, how long is this beta? how many badges we can get?
This hack's length is not really measured by badges, only one badge is obtainable. The third town (Second gym leader) is accessible with all events completable excluding the gym leader.

Beta 2 will have seven badges accessible.

Pokémon Teal Version
Pokémon Ultimate ZX
Old July 10th, 2013, 02:08 PM
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

Quote:
Sure thing buddy! I appreciate the help! I'll create a checkpoint system where every city I complete, (including events) I'll give you a copy to beta test.
Aqualight City will be my first checkpoint
Then Ignite Heights, Pokewood City and so on...

Introducing, "The Elders." (They are magic elders and beta 3 will contain their own sprites)
These men (I won't say how many) are scattered throughout Taejo at different times of the day and week. Some of them may even be disguised as local NPC! Tricky bastards! Some are good and some are evil, it's for you to find out... and they give you an option to do good or bad deeds unto others such as making people disappear, giving people Pokemon as a gift, or even... I won't say, haha. So expect some really wacky events!

Ever recalled speaking to a speechless man...? He's in beta 1!

Also, Repels have been added to Silversky's Pokecenter!
Can you send me the checkpoint please?

Old July 10th, 2013, 02:17 PM
FrozenInfernoZX
Legendary Trainer ZX

Quote:
Can you send me the checkpoint please?
I haven't reached to Aqualight City yet. Currently working on a new Route 54 Aqua St's design. My original progress was up to Route 56 Desert before my hard drive died two months ago, sigh.

Pokémon Teal Version
Pokémon Ultimate ZX

Last edited by FrozenInfernoZX; July 10th, 2013 at 02:25 PM.
Old July 10th, 2013, 02:26 PM
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

Pokemon AshGray_1373489211908.png[ATTACH]Pokemon FireRed_1373473992968.png[/ATTACH]EVIL RED HAHAAHAHA(Feel free to use if you want) Also here is another glitch sortaPokemon FireRed_1373494760521.pngWhen you step away from the water you can see your sand footprint on the water

Oh alright, I cant wait to play it. Check these out ------->Pokemon AshGray_1373489211908.png[ATTACH]Pokemon FireRed_1373473992968.png[/ATTACH]EVIL RED HAHAAHAHA(Feel free to use if you want) Also here is another glitch sortaPokemon FireRed_1373494760521.pngWhen you step away from the water you can see your sand footprint on the water
Attached Images
File Type: png Pokemon FireRed_1373433429555.png‎ (2.4 KB, 4 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by DrFuji; July 10th, 2013 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old July 10th, 2013, 02:37 PM
FrozenInfernoZX
Legendary Trainer ZX

Quote:
Attachment 68788[ATTACH]Attachment 68790[/ATTACH]EVIL RED HAHAAHAHA(Feel free to use if you want) Also here is another glitch sortaAttachment 68791When you step away from the water you can see your sand footprint on the water
The water thing isn't kind of a glitch. It's just a behavior tile. It does that because that tile has half water and half sand in it and the tile just assumes it's a sand tile. Looks like I changed the behavior tile by accident, so I'll just change it back to that splashing water behavior.

AWESOME. That evil Red can work perfectly with one of the Magic Elders! I'll definetely use it it the near future. Thanks!

Pokémon Teal Version
Pokémon Ultimate ZX
Old July 10th, 2013, 02:45 PM
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

Quote:
The water thing isn't kind of a glitch. It's just a behavior tile. It does that because that tile has half water and half sand in it and the tile just assumes it's a sand tile. Looks like I changed the behavior tile by accident, so I'll just change it back to that splashing water behavior.

AWESOME. That evil Red can work perfectly with one of the Magic Elders! I'll definetely use it it the near future. Thanks!
You're welcome. Also I re-did part of the beta but didnt save cuase I have most of my pokemon at second evolution, anyways If you choose the girl it still asumes you're a boy. You're father and others will say it. You're father"We are proud to have two sons like you two" even tho you pick the girl.

Old July 10th, 2013, 03:44 PM
zurokai

As long as I can see Gible, Heracross, and Pawniard i'd be content
Old July 10th, 2013, 04:44 PM
FrozenInfernoZX
Legendary Trainer ZX

Quote:
You're welcome. Also I re-did part of the beta but didnt save cuase I have most of my pokemon at second evolution, anyways If you choose the girl it still asumes you're a boy. You're father and others will say it. You're father"We are proud to have two sons like you two" even tho you pick the girl.
I know, I said that the Oak is 96% percent done because the girl is not part of my plan. The story is about a boy and his younger brother. In beta 2/3 choosing the girl will be disabled.

Pokémon Teal Version
Pokémon Ultimate ZX
Old July 10th, 2013, 05:01 PM
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

IMG_20130710_190601.pngIMG_20130710_204945.pngTitle screen and Support banner cause I got bored. XD

Old July 10th, 2013, 07:26 PM
FrozenInfernoZX
Legendary Trainer ZX

Quote:
Attachment 68792Attachment 68793Title screen and Support banner cause I got bored. XD
Awesome dude! This will work wonders! You'll be added to my credit list as a beta tester, title screen maker, and a support banner maker.

Pokémon Teal Version
Pokémon Ultimate ZX
Old July 10th, 2013, 08:16 PM
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

Quote:
Awesome dude! This will work wonders! You'll be added to my credit list as a beta tester, title screen maker, and a support banner maker.
Wow, thank you. I also have a SSJ Green that looks awesome that I editted off the origanal Green He looks sick or his name is blue? Idk I forget XD

SSJ GREEN.pngHahahaha XD CX this is a awesome sprite

Last edited by DrFuji; July 10th, 2013 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old July 11th, 2013, 12:56 AM
FrozenInfernoZX
Legendary Trainer ZX

Quote:
Wow, thank you. I also have a SSJ Green that looks awesome that I editted off the origanal Green He looks sick or his name is blue? Idk I forget XD

Attachment 68795Hahahaha XD CX this is a awesome sprite
Looks cool! I like the yellow hair, nice touch!

Pokémon Teal Version
Pokémon Ultimate ZX
Old July 11th, 2013, 03:58 AM
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

Wouldn't it just be easyier to send me checkpoints before you put them on the main page? That way when people play it will be as glitch free as possiable? And Woot on the credits as a beta tester.

Old July 11th, 2013, 08:52 AM
FrozenInfernoZX
Legendary Trainer ZX

Quote:
Wouldn't it just be easyier to send me checkpoints before you put them on the main page? That way when people play it will be as glitch free as possiable? And Woot on the credits as a beta tester.
Yup! That's what I planned to do.

Pokémon Teal Version
Pokémon Ultimate ZX
Old July 11th, 2013, 09:09 AM
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

Is it possiable for you to make fairy type without removing any types? If so then you could add Slyveon or however you spell it. Also the area of pokemon on the pokedex is Kanto. I might make a evolution guide for you to put up if you would like so people would know what level each pokemon that evolves by trading how they would evolve in this game. I will also record when certain event happen.

Old July 11th, 2013, 11:00 AM
FrozenInfernoZX
Legendary Trainer ZX

Quote:
Is it possiable for you to make fairy type without removing any types? If so then you could add Slyveon or however you spell it. Also the area of pokemon on the pokedex is Kanto. I might make a evolution guide for you to put up if you would like so people would know what level each pokemon that evolves by trading how they would evolve in this game. I will also record when certain event happen.
The sound of adding another type sounds hard =( There would be no sixth generation Pokemon because the Pokedex is already finalized and it is a pain to change it, even if adding just one Pokemon, or I may do a special event at the very very end of the game where you meet Slyveon or something. If I add sixth generation Pokemon, they'll be ??? in game (won't be a part of the Pokedex) and be referred to as "newly discovered Pokemon," and they'll be super rare. However, if it's an old Pokemon evolving into a sixth generation, then the old Pokemon will just evolve into a "newly discovered Pokemon."

As for the Pokedex, I have not found all of the "Kanto" text strings in the hex editor, so that will be done eventually. I added a To-Do List on the main page, to keep up with the things that needs to be done, besides mapping and scripting.

And the guides sound like a great idea. I haven't finalized evolutions for Pokemon yet because there are going to be a lot of changes in order to give the game a fresher feeling. For instance, Gloom is going to evolve into a cute little Bellossom (now Normal/Grass) with max beauty. It will be able to learn moves like Weather Ball and Rain Dance. Golbat will evolve into Crobat with friendship at night. There will also be new evolution levels for a lot of Pokemon in order to fit Normal version's level curve.

A documentation of when certain events occur would do wonders!

Also, introducing the Breeze Train! It connects the three regions: Seijo, Taejo, and Uiyto before Uiyto got demolished by Frozen and Inferno!
Connects Aqualight City and Starrett City of Taejo and Seijo respectively and here are some more Route 53 pics:

This dude was talking about Cycling Road's elevation and then he started singing, hahaha.

Pokémon Teal Version
Pokémon Ultimate ZX
Old July 11th, 2013, 11:32 AM
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

Slyveon would be awesome evolution tho, I'm sure one pokemon can be taken out. Also to make fairy type couldn't you make pokemon have double ice type the change one of them to say fairy and then seperate the script or something allowing you to change the copied ice types propertys alittle? (I say ice type because ice seems to resemble fairy somewhat)also I'm pretty sure you can change the ????? Into the actual name. Newly discoverd specis imo makes it sound even more awesome.

Old July 11th, 2013, 12:03 PM
FrozenInfernoZX
Legendary Trainer ZX

Quote:
Slyveon would be awesome evolution tho, I'm sure one pokemon can be taken out. Also to make fairy type couldn't you make pokemon have double ice type the change one of them to say fairy and then seperate the script or something allowing you to change the copied ice types propertys alittle? (I say ice type because ice seems to resemble fairy somewhat)also I'm pretty sure you can change the ????? Into the actual name. Newly discoverd specis imo makes it sound even more awesome.
I meant ??? as in the Pokedex number. I can technically add more Pokemon past 323, they'll just be ??? which would work nicely since they are newly discovered Pokemon. Slyveon would make a great "newly discovered Pokemon," event Pokemon at the near end of the game. Making Eevee evolve into it during the early parts of the game wouldn't work well for me. I'm pretty sure adding a new type isn't as easy as it seems. It requires ASM/editing routines which is not that simple, but I do remember reading a thread about the ??? type, but I forgot exactly what can be done with it. I'll look it up again.

Pokémon Teal Version
Pokémon Ultimate ZX
Old July 11th, 2013, 12:20 PM
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

Curse was a ??? Type, I belive unidentified gastly is too. I do know it is possiable to make fairy type but its probally hard. But if you do manage to do it, this game will be the first to have fairy type acreus (if you add arceus) XD

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links