Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old August 3rd, 2012 (09:52 AM).
sgupt02
Beginning Trainer

I am sgupt02. I just logged on to poke community yesterday. My hobby is to draw and make images with paint. I am addicted to tech and I have wanted to make my own pokemon game when I was 7. I tried doing it in notepad except it crashed. My favorite tv shows are dragon ball z, Death note and Pokemon.
Old August 3rd, 2012 (10:00 AM).
Sheep
sheeple sheeple

Nature: Timid
Death Note's awesome - you have great taste! I got into it before the anime was released, it feels like so long ago.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. <3 As I'm sure you can tell, the community here is really active and we have a very large Emulation and Game Development section for people to use if they're aspiring game makers. Go dig around and I'm sure you'll be on your way to achieving your goal in no time. n__n

Make sure you give the rules of the sections you plan on posting in a read though, as they're very important! Enjoy your time here and do VM/PM a moderator (bold blue name) if there's something you need help with~

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 LV
Old August 4th, 2012 (04:00 PM).
Criminon

It's nice to meet you sgupt02! Making a pokemon game is definitely hard to do, but it's neat to see that you at least attempted to do so! Kudos! I also like making images in paint. Spriting is too much fun.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links