The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old August 7th, 2012, 08:11 AM
cliu123
Beginning Trainer

YO WATTUP PEOPLES!!!!!! ok sry if that was to energetic and awesome for you guys ANYWAYS..... Im a big fan of hacked pokemon games and especially fakemon games and i say no to rmxp games cuz i cant run them on my android tablet AND IM OUT!!
Old August 7th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Forever
let it go

Nope not too energetic, perfectly fine level of excitement for PC! I mean we're pretty exciting here. Sooo it makes sense! But yes, welcome. n_n As for hacks I'm not really into them myself, but I'm sure you'll enjoy exploring the rom hacking/emulation forum. Interesting that you play them on a tablet, you must be really dedicated! Do you ever plan on making a hack or do you just like playing/discussing them? :3

Either wayyyy, have fun around here - feel free to check out places other than emulation/rom hacking since there's a whole lot to PC to discover!
Old August 7th, 2012, 08:37 AM
cliu123
Beginning Trainer

I would love to but i dont hav the time and dont really want to put in the effort plus the most creative idea would be like a a pokemon ruby game with pokemon mashed together in an effort to make a new one or it would just be a bunch of different colored balls with differnt faces. OH YES! AHAHA! POKEMON EMOTICON VERSION!!!!!!!!!! yea.... no...... dont think that would work out to well
Old August 7th, 2012, 08:48 AM
rpg man
My new account is Critx

Nature: Naughty
Well Welcome!

Here at PC it is real exciting!

:t25:

Hope you enjoy PC!

I made a new account was cuz i didn't like the name RPg Man
Old August 7th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Hacked Pokemon games are really great honestly, it's how I found this place way back in 2006. XD;; You've got an android tablet? I'm jealous honestly, always wanted one of those... but unfortunately my wallet is pretty empty lmao.

But yeah, welcome to the awesomeness that is PC! n_n Hopefully you've been digging around and looking through what we have here, because it's very worth it~! Enjoy your stay and don't worry about being too energetic; you're perfectly fine :D

Old August 7th, 2012, 10:05 AM
cliu123
Beginning Trainer

@rpg Lovin your scizor mewtwo avatar
@cirno the one i hav aint that exspensive it was only like 60 bux on amazon(pandigital novel)
@zombie101 .......thanx i guess? next time wait till i ask you to give me a nightmare instilling picture
Old August 7th, 2012, 02:01 PM
rpg man
My new account is Critx

Nature: Naughty
well thanks! lov yours too

I made a new account was cuz i didn't like the name RPg Man
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links