The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Old August 9th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Gym_Leader_Zechariah
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Serious

Advertise here
I'm Zechariah (obviously). I'm new here (once again, obviously), so I guess hi.
Old August 9th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Pretor54
Dunsparce needs an evo

O hai, Zech (do you like we call you zech?).
Welcome to Pokécommunity. I'm still new here, but I can tell you this is a warm place of interwebz. Look around the forums, you'll fit somewhere.
If you need assistance of a real pro, any mod should be commenting this soon, and you can look for a mentor, who will happily answer your doubts.
Adoption thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284724

Old August 9th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Sheep
may the stars shine down on you

Nature: Timid
Welcome to PC, Zechariah! Very glad to have you here; here's hoping you stick around. Your icon is really cool, by the way. :D

Hopefully you've been checking out the forum already, but if not, make sure to do so. n_n We're really active so you'll be sure to find something you're interested in. Feel free to send a message to a moderator (bold blue name) if you'd like help with anything!

whooo clubs
family twin
my star
Old August 9th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Mattperson
Beginning Trainer

Another Gym leader! Epicosity and i also wish to call you zech. Im happy to greet you to this epic poke community!

If u need anything about pokemon, call me!
Old August 9th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Gleam Noiyam
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam
You're so cute. :3 I already like you! Your introduction is just so cute, omg. Welcome to PC! I'm Yuki's Sword--the hyperactive Edward Elric fan~. I do hope you become active and enjoy your stay because this place is big and fun~.
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old August 10th, 2012, 01:45 AM
Gym_Leader_Zechariah
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Serious
Haha, Zech works.

Yeah, the Gym Leader title comes from the days of Pokemon Gold and Silver. My friends kind of called me that because we made a deal that they couldn't say they beat the game until they beat me, and they called me a GL as a joke. Figured I'd use it here

Get used to lengthiness. I'm a long-winded person. It comes from my dad. Everyone in his family says something, explains it, explains their explanation, then explains that explanation XD
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here