Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Greetings PokeCommunity members!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old August 11th, 2012 (01:30 AM).

Hey everyone, I'm Diabba. I'm a Pokemon fan that loves to play the games and watch the show. I have finished all generation I, II, and III games, and am currently playing through gen. IV games. I'm playing HeartGold right now, and I'll probably get Platinum and Black/Black 2 soon enough.
I enjoy collecting Pokemon, as well as competitive battling. Although, because I am fairly new to the DS world, I'll be spending a lot of time training my Pokemon as opposed to trading over my level 100s from my other games lol.
Hopefully I'll see you guys around!

~D
Old August 11th, 2012 (03:14 AM).
#SmashingTheMaroons

Nature: Gentle
Quote originally posted by Diabba:
Hey everyone, I'm Diabba. I'm a Pokemon fan that loves to play the games and watch the show. I have finished all generation I, II, and III games, and am currently playing through gen. IV games. I'm playing HeartGold right now, and I'll probably get Platinum and Black/Black 2 soon enough.
I enjoy collecting Pokemon, as well as competitive battling. Although, because I am fairly new to the DS world, I'll be spending a lot of time training my Pokemon as opposed to trading over my level 100s from my other games lol.

~D
Uh Welcome to PC Diabba my name is Diablo. Cool name you have their. I also loved the anime and games and my favourite has to be Pokemon White.
If you like competitive battling then you should check out the Competitive Battling Center Its got heaps of cool things to chat about there. I for one am a new competitive battler who has lots to learn.

Hope you have a great time and make lots of friends too.
Old August 11th, 2012 (07:03 AM).
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
Platinum Tier

Nature: Adamant
Hey Diabba, welcome!

Aaaa you're playing HeartGold, that's my favourite of all the games! I heard about HeartGold and SoulSilver like a year before they were released and I spent that entire year just constantly refreshing Google trying to get information. They did not disappoint; they're still the best Pokemon games I've ever played in my life XD. I hope you're enjoying it as much as I did!

Anyway, I hope you have a great time here on the forums! I'll hopefully see you around :D

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old August 11th, 2012 (10:25 AM).
alpacaaaaaa
AdministratorCS

Nature: Timid
Welcome to PC! I'm also a Pokemon collector, though I've yet to completely fill up my Pokedex. |D;;

I really hope to see you around - you seem like a pretty cool person. So stick around, yes? If you'd like to chat, feel free to drop off a VM on my profile and I'll reply as soon as I'm able. n_n Enjoy your stay on the forums!
Old August 11th, 2012 (05:49 PM).
I give this day an "F"
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky

~D
Hi Diabba. You can call me Hikari.

Your name sounds way too similar to my friend there.

But yeah, glad to have you on board!

I have been watching the anime ever since I was 7, then played my first Pokemon game when I was 11 (Ruby). I have played through the 3rd, 4th and 5th Generations.

Well, we have a few sections that cater towards what you like. You should check out the Pokemon Gaming boards since you played all those Pokemon games.

Remember to contact a moderator if you have any issues.

I'm also free for a VM chat or you can friend request me if you think I'm fun to talk to, and man I am really friendly.

Have a fun time and sorry for the late reply.

- Hikari10, "I Herd U Liek Oshawottz"

tumblr | twitter | lovely pairs | ask me
adoption center mentor | fairy club | water club
on reduced activity for a while

Old August 11th, 2012 (10:20 PM).
Back from a break.

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjagon

~D
Hi there, I'm Ninjagon. Welcome to PC!

I'm into Competitive Battling, but you won't see me posting there often.

So what are your thought's on PC so far??

Pretty AWESOME, right! !!

Well if you need help of any sort, PM/VM me, i'll help you ASAP.

See ya!

There aren't many Lions left in the world now, yet poachers still exist. Even though it is illegal it still happens. Don't have anything to do with poaching - Take pride in your actions (pun intended)
Old August 12th, 2012 (02:21 PM).

Thanks for all the warm welcome guys, I really appreciate it.

~D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links