Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Heya!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old August 11th, 2012 (09:44 AM). Edited August 11th, 2012 by rodrigo296.
Awful Trainer

Nature: Quirky
Hey there, fellow PokéCommunity users and Pokémon fans!

About myself... I'm Rodrigo, and you can call me by my name, if you want. My username works too, but meh. I'm 20 years old, turning 21 on September 16th. I live in Portugal, so my native language isn't English. I don't really go to many forums. Apart from this one (as of now), I only go to Animal Crossing Community, an also really amazing community!

As you can clearly see, I'm new around here, but certainly not to Pokémon. I've played many Pokémon games, including the R&B series, all the way up to the B&W one. I recently started playing the White version (like, some weeks ago). It's pretty cool, you can't really expect any less from a Pokémon game, anyway, and I intend to try the B&W2 series out when it comes out, as well.

I've also recently started collecting Pokémon cards (yeah... I wasn't really interested in them back then, until now...) and just bought two theme decks (the two from the Next Destinies expansion, if you're wondering) to get started. I plan to buy some booster boxes, in the future, though, to make me an awesome deck.

By the way, I want to be adopted, so I might as well post in the adoption center so some expert guy/girl can help me get my way around this website. :3

So, yeah... Enough of chitty-chat and talking about myself, now it's your turn, go ahead and welcome me to this community, which seems really nice, by the way! Welcome, me!

If you, somehow, read this lengthy boring post all the way until this part, congrats, I'm officially your fan, you should be proud.
Old August 11th, 2012 (10:35 AM).
Administrator
CS

Nature: Timid
Hey there, Rodrigo! Your English is honestly really excellent, you write better than a lot of my American-born friends. XD;; Welcome to PC! I'm also excited for B/W2, October couldn't come any faster!

Looks like you've already posted in the Adoption Center, which is great. Glad to see you've been getting acquainted with the forum already, so stick around, all right? ^_^ We're all friendly and would love to have you here with us for a long while to come!
Old August 11th, 2012 (03:53 PM). Edited August 12th, 2012 by rodrigo296.
Awful Trainer

Haha, thank you so much for being so nice and welcoming!

And yeah, I don't plan to leave this community anytime soon.
Old August 11th, 2012 (11:39 PM).
Back from a break.

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Ninjagon
Quote originally posted by rodrigo296:

About myself... I'm Rodrigo, and you can call me by my name, if you want. My username works too, but meh. I'm 20 years old, turning 21 on September 16th. I live in Portugal, so my native language isn't English. I don't really go to many forums. Apart from this one (as of now), I only go to Animal Crossing Community, an also really amazing community!

As you can clearly see, I'm new around here, but certainly not to Pokémon. I've played many Pokémon games, including the R&B series, all the way up to the B&W one. I recently started playing the White version (like, some weeks ago). It's pretty cool, you can't really expect any less from a Pokémon game, anyway, and I intend to try the B&W2 series out when it comes out, as well.

I've also recently started collecting Pokémon cards (yeah... I wasn't really interested in them back then, until now...) and just bought two theme decks (the two from the Next Destinies expansion, if you're wondering) to get started. I plan to buy some booster boxes, in the future, though, to make me an awesome deck.

By the way, I want to be adopted, so I might as well post in the adoption center so some expert guy/girl can help me get my way around this website. :3

So, yeah... Enough of chitty-chat and talking about myself, now it's your turn, go ahead and welcome me to this community, which seems really nice, by the way! Welcome, me!

If you, somehow, read this lengthy boring post all the way until this part, congrats, I'm officially your fan, you should be proud.
Welcome to PC!

I can safely boast that this is most friendliest Poke-Related Community out there!

That said, you'll make tons of friends!

Are you into any particular boards?

I'm into Pokemon/Other Triva and here.

I've been playing for a while as well.

Well sorry for such a short post,

Seeya!

There aren't many Lions left in the world now, yet poachers still exist. Even though it is illegal it still happens. Don't have anything to do with poaching - Take pride in your actions (pun intended)
Old August 12th, 2012 (12:22 AM).
#radreds
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by rodrigo296:

Hi Rodrigo, welcome to PC.

I am the Master of Oshawottz, but one simply refers to me as Hikari.

I might recommend some areas for you to visit:

There's the Pokemon Gaming boards for you given that you are a certified veteran of the franchise, there's loads of generation-related Pokemon Gaming stuff to talk about.

Pokemon Trading Card Game is where you can talk all about the TCG.

There's loads of sections you should visit, so browse and see what you like!

Talk to me via VM if you like, just visit my profile that turned blue cos of the Oshawottz. I may not have played 1st-2nd Gen but I know my Pokemon. Just don't get confused though.

Also, talk to the moderators if you have tough questions. They are easy to spot in this crowd.

Have a great time on your journey as a Trainer!

- Hikari10, "I Herd U Liek Oshawottz"

Sponsored Links